May 07, 2024, 09:16:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 300977 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: March 11, 2009, 01:09:35 PM »

OK, supposedly cousin Joe borrowed the van from Misty's SIL. 

#1. How did Joe get from TN to FL.....did he not have a vehicle to travel in??

#2. What then was the reason for using the SIL'S van??

#3.  What time did he borrow the van, and what time was it returned??

#4. Was he alone when he borrowed the van, or was someone else with him??

#5.  If someone else travelled with him from TN, where did this person go when Joe took the van, if this person stayed behind??

#6. What was the explanation for the damage to the van??

#7.  Of course, I am still on the blanket topic.

Maybe some of these have already been answered, but these are just things that are questionable.

Good morning everyone!   

Great questions, Grama!  On the van, I've heard it reported in the media two different ways.    

One, the van that cousin Joe was using, he borrowed from Misty's brother Tommy.  And that when Joe returned the van, it had a dent in the side. 

Two, the van that cousin Joe was using, was his own van that he drove from Tennessee.  And that it had a dent in the side. 

Hard to know which to believe, since here's another thing with inconsistent reports.  Cannot remember if I heard both these reports on the news channels, in written reports, or one of each.  Have you or anyone else heard/read both reports? 

Am wondering if Joe did borrow the van from Tommy, and then the supposed fight between Ron and Joe occured, perhaps causing the dent in the van.  We haven't heard them say much if anything about the supposed fight, (except Ron denies it happened, and his mom said it did happen).   ::MonkeyConfused   And we haven't heard much about the van/dent and Joe.  So perhaps all this is related in some way, that not so many want to talk about?   And if so, why?  So much silence on different things in this case, just makes it seem to be more of a big deal than it very likely is. 

I myself try to read up on the current posted / news articles and not much has been said about this particular van.  But...the blanket in the van keeps eating away at me, plus the fact that Misty was washing one.  Did they take both Haliegh and Ron Jr. along with TWO blankets to the van???  and that is why the second one had to be washed??

Silence....WHY???  With the number of LE / FBI being represented yesterday at the presser, I am sure they have the same questions and possibly have some of these answered already.  Notice THEY DID NOT DIRECTLY involve details about what they have been investigating.  Only...looking for that one clue.  Well, maybe someone is on surveillance and they are waiting for them to make a false move. 

I think Misty says they took her blanket in the van?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1561 on: March 11, 2009, 01:21:58 PM »

Nanners IM 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: March 11, 2009, 01:24:55 PM »

I myself try to read up on the current posted / news articles and not much has been said about this particular van.  But...the blanket in the van keeps eating away at me, plus the fact that Misty was washing one.  Did they take both Haliegh and Ron Jr. along with TWO blankets to the van???  and that is why the second one had to be washed??

Silence....WHY???  With the number of LE / FBI being represented yesterday at the presser, I am sure they have the same questions and possibly have some of these answered already.  Notice THEY DID NOT DIRECTLY involve details about what they have been investigating.  Only...looking for that one clue.  Well, maybe someone is on surveillance and they are waiting for them to make a false move. 
I have to admit that for a while I was wondering if LE wasn't clueless about this whole thing.  I now wonder if they have their eyes on someone (or some two, few..) and are just hoping for a witness to come forward to help locate Haleigh and build their case.  I find it very odd that they would say they believe this to be an abduction, yet haven't held a presser to warn the public to keep an especially close eye on their children.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: March 11, 2009, 01:26:10 PM »

This is why I'm confused, I'm not sure what we are supposed to talk about on this forum. We don't have a lot of facts, and we discuss rumors, is that right or wrong, I don't know. I've been reading things from locals and relatives, I don't know if they are being truthful or not. Either family's history is stellar when it comes to their brushes with the law, that one can plainly see. What I don't get is with the Caylee case, the family and friends have been put through a shredder so is that right? But discussing how one player or another in this case gives you warning and disturbes you with their actions, you have to be careful what you say. I have no idea what happened to Haleigh, I have my thoughts on it, but I don't want to be accused of bashing a family member. Hopefully there will be more info/leads so this can come to a resolution, a good one of course, but I have my doubts on that.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this............I always thought that's what this forum was for, to toss around ideas, theorize on what may have happened etc. And you are spot on about the Caylee case and everyone put through the ringer......I don't feel I need to be lectured too as how to "use the brain God gave me" or warned if you KWIM The other time the post was even more harsh, not sure if you remember that one, but I was taken aback by the tone of it and put off as well.

NRCG   I need to send you a nanner, if you are ok with that, my addy is pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

Thanks,

IM

Let me see if I can help clear things up here.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  It looks like what was posted is someone's opinion on what should and shouldn't be posted or discussed on this forum.  If you don't like the opinion, scroll past.  It is only an OPINION. You don't have to go by what they say.  I am getting worn out with posters taking things into their own hands and trying to make others do their bidding.

These are who you need to concern yourself for direction:

ADMIN
Red
Dugga
Klaasend

Mods
Nut44x4
Blonde
BearlyThere
2NJ_Sons
San
CBB
MuffyBee

These are whom you need to take direction from.  If you have a problem, hit the "report to moderator" button.  I saw reference to a post about another poster "being in charge when Klaas isn't here".  Not so.  Look to the lists I've posted.  That is where you will get your answers.  If I don't know the answer, I will find it.  I can see some of the infighting is people trying to tell others what to do.  Just stop it.  We have enough admin and mods at the moment.  All posters are equal in importance, no matter the number of posts or the time you've been a monkey.  Some monkeys show initiative and leadership and are helpful, and some have garnered hard earned respect.  But at the end of the day, there are admin and mods here to help. 

MuffyBee

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: March 11, 2009, 01:27:44 PM »

That's what I've been wondering, LE hasn't warned the public about a kidnapper, and be aware of the danger.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: March 11, 2009, 01:29:45 PM »

Thank-you MuffyBee.
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #1566 on: March 11, 2009, 01:31:07 PM »

I have to admit that for a while I was wondering if LE wasn't clueless about this whole thing.  I now wonder if they have their eyes on someone (or some two, few..) and are just hoping for a witness to come forward to help locate Haleigh and build their case.  I find it very odd that they would say they believe this to be an abduction, yet haven't held a presser to warn the public to keep an especially close eye on their children.

Great point Sieko.  If they felt there was a viable threat of a predator abducting children from their homes in the middle of the night, wouldn't they be negligent not to warn those in the area?  Sadly I fear they know who is most likely responsible and are keeping a very good eye on them.  The problem with that is that brings them no closer to the actual location of Haleigh, which does not bode well for her being found alive.

Isn't it sad we live in a world where we need to protect children from their parents???
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1567 on: March 11, 2009, 01:37:31 PM »

Nanners IM 

got them ~nanners back!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: March 11, 2009, 01:38:54 PM »

Great point Sieko.  If they felt there was a viable threat of a predator abducting children from their homes in the middle of the night, wouldn't they be negligent not to warn those in the area?  Sadly I fear they know who is most likely responsible and are keeping a very good eye on them.  The problem with that is that brings them no closer to the actual location of Haleigh, which does not bode well for her being found alive.

Isn't it sad we live in a world where we need to protect children from their parents???
The more I think about it, I'm glad they held that presser yesterday.  Knowing local LE, the FBI, and the FDLE are all still involved in this case makes me feel a bit better.  I would think that if they were truly at a dead end, they would turn to the public for answers.  They have a strategic plan, I think.
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1569 on: March 11, 2009, 01:38:54 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I posted here the first year NH was missing and I never transferred over to the new forums after all the changes were made. Klaasend helped me set up a new account and I'm so thankful.

I've been reading you guys faithfully since the end of the first week precious Haleigh went missing. My heart if broken for her and I am haunted by this just like I was with Natalee.

Rob, if you read this, you are still as level headed as always and I love reading your posts.

As far as this case, I'm in the "cookie" camp. I don't have a clue but I'll try to contribute something in a nice way.

Searching...you are a wonderful person and I want to be you when I get my new monkey creds. You are a terrific example of fairness.

Faith...bless you for caring enough to get that little girl checked out. We all have to be alert enough and brave enough to do what you did if we see a child that looks like one who is missing.

IM...you make me want to go to the Gulf so bad I can't stand it. I'm in Tennessee and I can be there in about eight hours if you want company!

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to old monkeys and new monkeys (minnie..come back!) and let you know there's another person out here worrying herself sick over this sweet little baby.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: March 11, 2009, 01:41:14 PM »

...and Faith.  It is a very sad world, but is it a new thing due to perhaps financial strains or just more publicized now due to the internet?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: March 11, 2009, 01:42:35 PM »

Good morning and it's good to see you Tabby   Welcome back 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1572 on: March 11, 2009, 01:43:01 PM »

That's what I've been wondering, LE hasn't warned the public about a kidnapper, and be aware of the danger.

Well, if you remember early on in this investigation~the sheriff stated that he didn't even KNOW what the crime was, and that he was calling it an abduction because "you get more bang for the buck"....always thought that was odd IMO.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #1573 on: March 11, 2009, 01:44:26 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I posted here the first year NH was missing and I never transferred over to the new forums after all the changes were made. Klaasend helped me set up a new account and I'm so thankful.

I've been reading you guys faithfully since the end of the first week precious Haleigh went missing. My heart if broken for her and I am haunted by this just like I was with Natalee.

Rob, if you read this, you are still as level headed as always and I love reading your posts.

As far as this case, I'm in the "cookie" camp. I don't have a clue but I'll try to contribute something in a nice way.

Searching...you are a wonderful person and I want to be you when I get my new monkey creds. You are a terrific example of fairness.

Faith...bless you for caring enough to get that little girl checked out. We all have to be alert enough and brave enough to do what you did if we see a child that looks like one who is missing.

IM...you make me want to go to the Gulf so bad I can't stand it. I'm in Tennessee and I can be there in about eight hours if you want company!

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to old monkeys and new monkeys (minnie..come back!) and let you know there's another person out here worrying herself sick over this sweet little baby.

Welcome back Tabby!   
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: March 11, 2009, 01:44:35 PM »

Hi Tabby
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1575 on: March 11, 2009, 01:45:15 PM »

LOL Tabby~I just moved from TN last yr, and loathed that drive, but I'm always happy to have company

[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: March 11, 2009, 01:47:18 PM »

LOL Tabby~I just moved from TN last yr, and loathed that drive, but I'm always happy to have company
I can pick Tabby up on the way.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: March 11, 2009, 01:47:40 PM »

Good afternoon faith1109,  Sieko, starcat29, islandmonkey, Garden Gnome, littleone, minnie, fatcatlurker, cheeky monkey, dsntslp, mig, tabby, FriedGreenTomatoes, no rose colored glasses, trimmonthelake, SuzieQ, alagary, Wyks, BluesyGram and 30 Guests.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: March 11, 2009, 01:48:49 PM »

Hi Tabby 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: March 11, 2009, 01:49:42 PM »

Well, if you remember early on in this investigation~the sheriff stated that he didn't even KNOW what the crime was, and that he was calling it an abduction because "you get more bang for the buck"....always thought that was odd IMO.
That is the strangest thing to say under the circumstances. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.