May 14, 2024, 12:35:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 351240 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: November 21, 2008, 11:15:12 AM »

Jossy Mansur could be a total source of bad information. If he is not on the side of truth (as most believe), imagine the damage he could be doing...He may turn out to be the best, and most secret, member that AHATA has on their team...without anyone knowing different...

I will go one step further...
JOSSY could be THE DIRTIEST HAND in Aruba...
JOSSY could be SHANGO or SIMIAN...

His secrecy in either position could be solidify and legitimized by the fact that he helps the family so much in finding the truth. He could easily control the extent of the information that he handed out to both the family and media over the past few years.

LOL...I think you have been reading the Shango thread.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: November 21, 2008, 11:26:45 AM »

Vms...Could that be Lilian?

Would put a whole new meaning on Small Houses of the Elders if it is!!!

I don't know but she looks a little like the lady at the release celebration, IMO.
Could never decide if the lady at that celebration was Lilian for sure...

Well she must have hit something with me this morning for me to have posted about her?

Do we know if that is the Church in Noord?

I thought it was the Santa Anna but I don't know where I got that idea from...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #882 on: November 21, 2008, 11:27:09 AM »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Remembering Jossy Mansur
"The world is watching."

How often is that literally true?

Jossy Mansur, editor of Diario is one of the most fascinating characters in this story. He may even be iconic if this was an HBO production.

Mr. Mansur has maintained a chivalrous attitude and stance with Natalee and with Beth. He has written passionately in their defense from the beginning.

Since I started my blog, I've met 2 people who know Jossy, have been to his house, that in itself is amazing. But, clearly a man who's found a niche. The rumors of "dirty dealings" are more like sunburn in Aruba.

His outrage at the treatment of Natalee and Beth is something that I find very pure. For whatever reason, his being offended by that is a step toward trust.

His patience, eloquence in the name of Natalee have been a blessing...

and yet,

He didn't sway opinion in Aruba, Joran van der sloot did, and it took a reporter from Holland to serve that up.

Why are authorities in Aruba more afraid of the foreign media than one's in their own neighborhood?

Only until recently did Aruba empathize with Natalee's mother?

How sick is that? Nobody believed Jossy or was he too timid?

Or is his moral outrage just not that motivating to the average citizen?

Jossy Mansur is uniquely positioned to expose the truth. Will he do it? We read rumors of his health, his past, his physical danger etc. Nevertheless, it's his defining moment, obviously.

Paulus van der sloot, Jan van der straaten, Karin Janssen, Dennis Jacobs. The adults in this story. Let's read about them? The Chief of Police, The Chief Prosecutor, The Lead Dectective, and this case isn't solved? Really Jossy, you're feigned innocent shoulder shrug that looks cute on TV is getting tiring.

Do you find the world watching safer or more dangerous?

Why are you waiting for an Aruban Legal System nobody understands to define what happened to Natalee Holloway and the investigation?

While I understand your house is nice, an appearance of wealth and success. It's all nothing if you don't grasp this moment. You are here for this, can you see it?

My respect for you is matched by my expectation, my hope and envy that you would take a stand right here and right now. Your past and present just antidotes compared to right now.

I love when you took down the van der sloot's U.S. attorney on at least two occasions. I was with you, but in the big picture it still took Joran's words to bring this case more in focus.

Still, the end is with the adults.

Tell us how it's possible this case is still supposedly unsolved?

Start with Paulus van der sloot and name names. Or was the OM referring to Diario when it asked the Media to shut up? The road to your greatness comes at a price, right?

Be remembered as a guy who went all in, because it was right. The Holloways have lost Natalee, what do you have to lose?

It's all there for you.

posted by Deetch at 9:13 PM
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: November 21, 2008, 11:33:23 AM »

Thank You Frank, I sure miss Deetch

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: November 21, 2008, 11:33:39 AM »

I don't know but she looks a little like the lady at the release celebration, IMO.

Well she must have hit something with me this morning for me to have posted about her?

I think that is the one I am thinking of. Will look.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: November 21, 2008, 11:36:28 AM »

Santa Ana is a Roman Catholic church situated in Noord, not far from the downtown Oranjestad area. When it was constructed in 1776, Santa Ana church represented the island's second most important religious meeting place (the first being Alto Vista Chapel). The church was rebuilt two times, once in 1831 and again in 1886. A final renovation to this historical site was accomplished in 1916. Today, the church is most famous for its solid oak, hand-carved altar, a work of art accomplished in classic neo-gothic design. The alter won an exhibition award in Rome in 1870, and was later given to Santa Ana Church by the Antonius church in Scheveningen, the Netherlands.

http://www.aruba.com/whattodo/churches.php
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: November 21, 2008, 11:37:03 AM »

Jossy Mansur could be a total source of bad information. If he is not on the side of truth (as most believe), imagine the damage he could be doing...He may turn out to be the best, and most secret, member that AHATA has on their team...without anyone knowing different...

I will go one step further...
JOSSY could be THE DIRTIEST HAND in Aruba...
JOSSY could be SHANGO or SIMIAN...

His secrecy in either position could be solidify and legitimized by the fact that he helps the family so much in finding the truth. He could easily control the extent of the information that he handed out to both the family and media over the past few years.

Charles Croes may have initially tried to play this type of role...
but was very unsuccessful at it (monkey mentality)...

He did, however, play a major part in sabotaging and misinforming this situation.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #887 on: November 21, 2008, 11:37:18 AM »

I remember it was discussed long ago....with window comparisons, etc.  Not sure a conclusion was made.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: November 21, 2008, 11:40:42 AM »

I remember it was discussed long ago....with window comparisons, etc.  Not sure a conclusion was made.   

Thanks 2NJS...was just looking at the windows and the white building with the reddish roof you can see out them.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: November 21, 2008, 11:44:58 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: November 21, 2008, 11:45:08 AM »

It's nice to see that some old monkeys have returned to join the cage, again.  Many things have happened while you were gone.  Things that were once believed to be true are no longer considerations.  New information has been uncovered and there are connections that weren't understood in the past.  Lala's, Mum, Magnolia, Wreck, myself, and a few others have been trying very hard to give you the new information.  It's hard to keep going back and explaining why things aren't what they once seemed to be.  I have made this suggestion several times...  please go back and read Shango from March through June.  There is information there that you really need to read.  We had assistance from an unexpected source and we made great progress in understanding what happened to Natalee that night.  After catching up, you will better understand some of things we are discussing.

I have checked in here often, just don't usually post.  Many of the things speculated about have very little actual or factual proof.  I read how all Dave had to do was show up to claim the body for example.

Good thing he didn't.

So lots of things remain pure speculation after all this time.

This old monkey has read it but still sticks to the KISS theory as I don't believe grande conspiracies work well in real life.  Someone with little to lose always blabs.  Even the new witness who saw Joran wouldn't really change much of anything from what we know was said.

I am hoping that Greta has something that would and that the prosecution cannot just sweep under the rug.  Calling her show tabloid was a big mistake, IMO.  Coming up with something that will force them to take action is proving to be just about impossible.

Very disappointing to say the least.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #891 on: November 21, 2008, 12:04:50 PM »

Mum,

In all probability, it's the St. Anna in Noord, imo.  Three pics on this site of Aruban churches....Noord is first:

http://bentpage.wordpress.com/2008/08/01/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: November 21, 2008, 12:12:26 PM »

I Think the world of you Frank..
Tell Deetch to fire up the web site, this ain't over yet !

Jossy.. Is my favorite Mobster Lobster...

His relatives are without a doubt on the dark side of that light he shines..
Jossy is a true professional gentleman.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #893 on: November 21, 2008, 12:35:50 PM »

news from Thailand
gbmw wrote :

The Thai embassy said yesterday: “There’s something going on...”

This is  coming from the Thai embassy in The Hague:
Joran was already kept an eye on in Thailand prior to the broadcast of Peter R. de Vries; actually since he arrived there since they were aware of him & Natalee Holloway. There hasn't been an arrest yet but he is watched very closely.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: November 21, 2008, 12:52:50 PM »

Mum,

In all probability, it's the St. Anna in Noord, imo.  Three pics on this site of Aruban churches....Noord is first:

http://bentpage.wordpress.com/2008/08/01/

Thanks 2NJS...Will check it out.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: November 21, 2008, 12:53:21 PM »

This old monkey

Boy, you sure got that right 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #896 on: November 21, 2008, 12:59:37 PM »

THANKS BLONDE 4 the 50 pg warning...I cannot seem to stay logged in at SM .....  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: November 21, 2008, 01:00:01 PM »

Anna - not that it likely means anything much but have you any insight on what became of that front passenger seat from Paul's red & white jeep? I mean now it sounds like Joran left his muddy slimy mark that morning Paul pretended to have slept like an angel but ...

Another thing I've always wondered is why the 2 times close together latenight ATM cash withdrawals was that Joran or Paul?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: November 21, 2008, 01:00:50 PM »

THANKS BLONDE 4 the 50 pg warning...I cannot seem to stay logged in at SM .....  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 
Me too, goose this thing, Dugga!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: November 21, 2008, 01:02:07 PM »

Kermit said everthing has been done to protect Paulus and Joran, wonder why that is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,why is that???????

From Buckshot post of 11/18/08
1/31/08 kermit wrote:
(snipped)Paulus' protection is not only the Judges (Smid, Witt, but keep in mind it's Luis Lannoy who is in charge of those corrupt judges), and Karin Janseen and also Rudy Croes - all protecting and covering up for Paulus or he could bring them all down if he talks.Paulus is guilty as sin.

Post above corrected.

Here is the deal...
We all know in our gut/heart that paulass is guilty as heck...what we can't get ours hands around (with actual proof) is how he has been so protected by???
What motivates the powers that be in aruba/NL to provide such high cover? Is paulass chest deep in drugs/human sex trade/or something else (fill in the blank) that is so terrible that the higher ups just flat out won't let him be exposed? Was the treatment of Natalee so terrible that it can't be reveled-hence the cover up? I think it goes deeper than the demise of Natalee....there is something else that is behind this cover up. Whatever urine/paulass did, no matter how terrible it probably was...thee is a larger sickness in that aruba/NL camp that needs to be exposed....

I tend to agree!What do Paulus,and or Urine know that makes them so untouchable given the obvious of drugs,sex-trade,money laundering????Was Peter R. DeVries gonna investigate more of Paulus's background???

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.