May 22, 2024, 02:18:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #748 4/17 - 4/24/08  (Read 333849 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #840 on: April 23, 2008, 07:58:43 AM »

use this translator
http://www.google.com/translate_t?langpair=nl|en

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ik heb zo m'n bedenkingen over dit hele verhaal.
Ten eerste kan natuurlijk Peter r d Vries in een valletje lopen
Joran zal er zeker op gebrand zijn hem een kunstje te flikken om hem in discrediet te brengen ,samen met z'n clubje trollen .( lees Pa vd sloot en gielen )
Is het account echt van joran en die Martin ?
Hoe is dat uitgezocht ?
Is er webcam contact geweest ?
Zijn er foto's van Joran uit thailand ?
Als Joran in een inrichting zit die onder justitie valt ( bescherning ) heeft hij dan nog wel een paspoort ?
Martin heeft geld over gemaakt ,waarom geeft ie de 2e keer dan al z'n bank gegevens ?
Joran staat bekend om het feit dat ie drugs gebruikt ,waarom zou ie dan naar het gevaarlijkste land te wereld gaan op dat gebied ?
Dan : deze martin komt me niet over als iemand die het zwarte garen heeft uitgevonden ,
laat staan dat ie engels spreekt of schrijft .
is dat uitgezocht ?
vragen genoeg dus .

waarom verteld ene amar me 2 weken geleden op het terein van Altrecht den dolder dat joran daar zit ?

google :
I have my reservations about this whole story.
First, of course, Peter rd Vries  can walk in a trick
Joran will certainly have been burned him a trick to flikken to discrediet to bring him in, along with his gang trolls. (Read Pa vd Sloot  and Gielen)
Is it true account of joran and Martin?
How is that figuring out?
Is there webcam contact?
Are there photos of Joran from thailand?
If Joran in a facility which is under Justice falls (protecion ) he still has a passport?
Martin has made money, why does he  2nd time than all his bank details?
Joran is known for the fact that drugs used , why would ie to the most dangerous country in the world ?
Then: martin this is not about me as someone who has invented the black yarn,
ie let alone that speaks English or write.
is that figuring out?
So enough questions.

one told me why amar 2 weeks ago at the premises of Altrecht den dolder that joran there is?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: April 23, 2008, 07:59:09 AM »

sandy

I don't know.  I lean towards Joran taking advantage of a naive person.  I am open to Joran liking/using older men.  Maybe Ben King is more than Paulus's friend....

Joran knows how to manipulate and get what he wants...

The Sporter planning for his future?  Lining up a sugar daddy to ensure he never has to become a productive member of society?

Or just looking for love in all the wrong places? 

Good morning.

Good morning Peaches...The Sporter just can't seem to keep himself out of the limelight, can he?
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #842 on: April 23, 2008, 08:04:48 AM »

are these pics recent and from thailand ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: April 23, 2008, 08:09:22 AM »

Morning.

Johan:

Those are pictures of Joran in NYC after he was served.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 08:12:27 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #844 on: April 23, 2008, 08:10:17 AM »

I just want to say the nice thing about SM is the victim is recognized. For that I am eternally thankful. We need to remember that Mart Bakx is also most likely a victim. I know that some will say he is an old man, and I also know that some will say he got what he deserved.

unfortunately, there are people out there that do not have the mental capacity to completely determine what's good for them or not. Some people are way too trusting, and for that I do thank them for reminding me of the good that some people still possess. Maybe Mr Mart needs an adviser to help him in his affairs. That would be a good idea and it would happen before he was hurt again.

Good poiint, Rob.  This old man was victimized by the sporter himself it would seem. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: April 23, 2008, 08:13:26 AM »

I'm NOT sure if this is him

Joran stal 6000 van eenzame loserJoran van der Sloot zit niet in een gekkengesticht, zoals zijn ouders ons willen doen geloven, hij is aan het feesten in Thailand. "hij schijnt zich te vermaken met Amerikaanse toeristen, ze willen zelfs met hem op de foto", aldus een Thaise tipgevert. En zojuist deed ene Martin Bakx in RTLBoulevard zijn verhaal over zijn 'speciale relatie' met Joran via internet. Joran heeft deze Bakx voor enkele duizenden euro's geld afhandig gemaakt, door een relatie met de oude zielepoot op te bouwen. Hij maakte de chatter wijs dat hij in Thailand met drugs was betrapt. Daarom had hij gewoon even duizend euro nodig om een agent om te kopen teneinde tien jaar cel te voorkomen. "He swa, ik sweer het je, je krijgt het gelijk direct meteen weer terug man. We zijn toch brothas" Allemaal gelul natuurlijk, maar Bakx gaf Joran zijn login van een een of andere internetbank, die vervolgens door laatstgenoemde geplunderd werd totdat er opeens 6000 euro weg was. Ook op zoek naar gratis geld? Neem contact op met Martin Bakx. Ben je meer van het partytype en op zoek naar een leuk feestje, wat wijven en gratis bier? Joran heb je ook zo gevonden, daar in Bangkok...

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #846 on: April 23, 2008, 08:19:46 AM »

Morning.

Johan:

Those are pictures of Joran in NYC after he was served.

Darth Vadar 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #847 on: April 23, 2008, 08:21:16 AM »

That is the same man on previous page ooooooogling ( :roll ) Joran's pix on the wall.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #848 on: April 23, 2008, 08:27:59 AM »

That is the same man on previous page ooooooogling ( :roll ) Joran's pix on the wall.

i think that Martin is also a bit sick 

Katherine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: April 23, 2008, 08:41:47 AM »

Posted by Marco at RU:

I believe Joran is totally out of control, and is playing games where ever he can, to the limit and above.

I believe he's been caught (on tape) and feels he has nothing to loose.

He's playing a very dangerous game (not a poker game).

He has stories all over the place.
Laughing at the fact that people believe he was in a mental hospital.
I also believe his parents have totally have released them self from Joran.
They where there to support Joran on P & W.
Anita was defending him.
Then he threw the wine on De Vries.
After that the tapes of De Vries where shown on tv, no one ever heard of Anita and Paul after that.
I think they have it with their son.

Well Shit!! You would think they would have put there foot down after he drugged,raped and threatened people even before Natalee arrived. Killed his own dog,smashed windows,beat his brother up,stole from his parents and vandalized..If that wasn't bad enough he became involved in the drugging,rape and murder of Natalee Holloway and still they covered up and protected him..He thinks more then ever that he is invincible and it's there fault for creating the Monster.

Hi monkeys!
Haven't gotten to read for 4/5 days, but this stopped me dead  cold......

I've read through all of this 3 times, went to RU and read everything, googled, etc.  This is sickening!
I've tried to see this in some less sinister way, but facts are facts. Joran is a psycopath. I've known that for a while, but is getting worse, fast.  All of his lying and violence and stealing before Natalee,  nothing but lies and using family and friends since, gambling and drugs out of control, couldn't care less what the entire world knows about or thinks of him.  He is so damn sure of himself that he wasn't even phased by the Patrick "confession", he alluded to using women along with Patrick, the gambling online.  He's been baiting on the gambling sites....probably met this guy there and, lead him on (2 years)that they would be more than friends because he knew the guy was interested in that.  People like this online are where he's been getting all of his money for drugs and gambling. He wasn't going to jail....he owed someone gambling debts and they came to collect.  Then he got this guy to agree to let him go live with him for 6 months to get the hell out of dodge.  But he is so sick he had to go ahead and rip the guy off, too. Now he's caught and he's threatening this guy....the guy's made a fool of himself and knows it, but Joran has him totally hooked. That's ultimate psychopathic behavior.  So, where is Joran now?  He's to a point where he doesn't care what he does to anyone anymore.  Very dangerous!  He's mixed up in a 3rd world underground and knows it's dangerous and loves it. 
Sorry, didn't mean to ramble, but this makes me literally sick to my stomach, because I've known someone like this.  He finally ended up killing his cousin when the cousin cut off his money supply.  Someone needs to get Joran very quickly. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: April 23, 2008, 08:49:24 AM »

Can't grab picture, but try this link.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joranvandersloot/102684951/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #851 on: April 23, 2008, 09:10:41 AM »

The Honourable Mr. Justice Jacob Wit

Although the original search warrant was granted for a full search of all the buildings and grounds, Judge Wit changed the order on the spot to limit the search to only Joran‚s small apartment.

Those are just some examples of Joran Van der Sloot being given preferential treatment by the high-ranking officials of Aruba‚s Justice Department and Police department.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #852 on: April 23, 2008, 09:13:49 AM »

picture :The Honourable Mr. Justice Jacob Wit

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #853 on: April 23, 2008, 09:30:13 AM »

This is the same guy shown in Peter R. de Vries 2006....do you have a picture of the police comissioner de Witte as well?

This is all very confusing 
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: April 23, 2008, 09:31:55 AM »

Posted by Obscuregoddess at RU (she claims to be internet friends with Joran )

I am not even going to state my opinion or knowledge or anything... Not going to get myself involved in any arguments because I am trying to stay in a good mood. i will say, for the record, this Martin guy was very "fond" of Joran... regardless of what may have or may not have happened where this is concerned. Martin is gay or bi, period. Nothing wrong with that. Just saying...  He is kind of acting like a scorned lover. IF Joran ripped him off, (as I said-- not going to state my opinion to preserve what sanity I have left today) Martin is behaving like someone who just got dumped or hurt by their significant other... revenge mode. No one should be excused for their roles in whatever they did wrong here, whether it be Joran or this guy... But man, oh man. Okay, I am hushing now.

Response to the above post by Lazlo at RU:

OG, acc. to Martin he and Joran had 2 years of intensive internet contact, so I guess Joran knew Martin being very "fond" of him.

Martin said while interviewed that Joran had told him that if he ever told anyone the things they discussed he would "stop it".

SBS showed a chatlog allegedly of Joran and Martin, who knows, maybe Martin kept logs of all their conversations and Schouten will become his representative.

Nothing would suprise me anymore in this case.

It seems that things that are openly spoken about are complete BULLSHIT, and irrelevant to the case

AND, CONVERSELY,

It seems that things that are denied, hidden, and lied about are close to the facts. These issues tend to make grown men lie and some very sweaty around the collar and forehead.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: April 23, 2008, 09:45:23 AM »

google :
I have my reservations about this whole story.
First, of course, Peter rd Vries  can walk in a trick
Joran will certainly have been burned him a trick to flikken to discrediet to bring him in, along with his gang trolls. (Read Pa vd Sloot  and Gielen)
Is it true account of joran and Martin?
How is that figuring out?
Is there webcam contact?
Are there photos of Joran from thailand?
If Joran in a facility which is under Justice falls (protecion ) he still has a passport?
Martin has made money, why does he  2nd time than all his bank details?
Joran is known for the fact that drugs used , why would ie to the most dangerous country in the world ?
Then: martin this is not about me as someone who has invented the black yarn,
ie let alone that speaks English or write.
is that figuring out?
So enough questions.

one told me why amar 2 weeks ago at the premises of Altrecht den dolder that joran there is?

I think faking a bankaccount of Joran would be difficult.....and the records of the moneytransfers clearly show it's Jorans account.

But everything's possible....
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: April 23, 2008, 10:20:13 AM »

I just heard our reporters have paid a visit in Den Dolder....Joran was there (at least) until 2 weeks ago. This is not an official quote of course Wink

So it seems Joran has stolen money from Mart....but not from Thailand...just from around the corner so to speak Wink

Of course it could be he left Thailand and went to Den Dolder quickly afterwards 

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: April 23, 2008, 10:23:20 AM »

This is the same guy shown in Peter R. de Vries 2006....do you have a picture of the police comissioner de Witte as well?

This is all very confusing 

Nice pic here all the way down at the bottom if some-one can bring it over!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=203.0
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #858 on: April 23, 2008, 10:34:03 AM »

WITTE, Peter de  - new Chief of Police in Aruba.   Peter de Witte, acting director of the Coastguard of the Neth.Antilles and Aruba will become the new chief of police. Effective January 1st, 2007 he will formally succeed chief of police Ronny Bernadina, but he will start working on November 1st. After the three years, he will be replaced by a new local chief of police. He will be assisted by three local experts, including a district attorney, an expert in the field of personnel, and a person from the police corps.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: April 23, 2008, 10:34:47 AM »

I just heard our reporters have paid a visit in Den Dolder....Joran was there (at least) until 2 weeks ago. This is not an official quote of course Wink

So it seems Joran has stolen money from Mart....but not from Thailand...just from around the corner so to speak Wink

Of course it could be he left Thailand and went to Den Dolder quickly afterwards 

Joran was conning Mart.  Joran always lies so likely he was in Den Dolder while telling Mart he was in Thailand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.