May 14, 2024, 06:18:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 343071 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1580 on: December 30, 2008, 03:15:01 AM »

Hello Monkeys,    I got a call today from someone that lives in Orlando.....and they have a different story about what the Ant's did with the toys from Caylees memorial.......and its not what they said they did.................These people make me sick!
What are they saying?   
My friend says she saw this with her own eyes and she says that the A's and kidfinders road down the streets of a lowerclass neighborhood and just passed the toys out to kids they saw on the side of the road...just throwing them out ot them and that when these kids took them home their parents made them throw them in the trash because they didnt want their kids playing with stuff from a memorial site....She says you could see them in trash cans all over the area...

If this is what happened, wonder if the story about the kids at the mission is true..    Could be that was one bunch of the toys, and this is what the A's did with another bunch.   

I have no ideal,,,,thats prolly what happened.....All I know is that the woman I talked to tonight just told me that and she doesnt live far from the Anthony's and she has no reason to lie.........And I dont doubt what she said either, sounds like the A's to me.....I just was letting everybody know what I was told.........

I think you mean IDEA!!  Let me get this straight, all the neighbors just happened to have their trash out and the all stuff animals just happened to be in eye sight!!  No way!!

No way.  You have the right idealidea. 

I'm with you MT and Budsgirl. I saw that post last night on another site about the stuffed animals and HigherHopes says her "friend" Called her and told her this morning. It was about 8:30 last night I saw that on a different crime site. Hmmmm. Another "friend" with iffy info.

Also who is "Prolly" Is that someones name???? Never heard of that word.

short for probably~I think we all have typos and try to shorten our post with puter lingo

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: December 30, 2008, 03:15:40 AM »

snipped for space...
if the body was under alot of food, and Casey knew how things ran in that house...the food they ate everyday was prolly in the refrigerator in the house and the freezer held other stuff like frozen veggies and things  and so yea,,,, but only until she clued Cindy in on where it was, and that began this cover up to save casey.

Please disregard my last post HH.  I should have just continued reading.  There is no need to re-post your explanation.

PJ (Paula)
flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: December 30, 2008, 03:16:36 AM »

HH, I believe a couple of times Casey backed the car into the garage putting the trunk within inches of that freezer.  Could she have even changed the frozen foods to keep remains cool?

Freezer so close to the trunk has just always creeped me out for unknown reasons.  But replacing the frozen foods every couple of days or so would have given her some time to plot disposal.

Many people from Florida on here have talked about how hot it is there, even now, not to mention how hot it was back then.... the frozen food by itself would be rotten if she was replacing it every couple of days.  She would have had to back in and out of the garage and changed the frozen foods every couple of hours day and night to keep a body cool, instead of every couple of days. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1583 on: December 30, 2008, 03:20:54 AM »

I have spoken with Klaas and she has given me permission to be off topic with this post. For Klaas, all the mods, and all long time monkeys, this is a difficult night.

I don't know if this is a good way to let posters know, so forgive me, please, if it isn't. I flipped to the lounge, and out of habit always look to see if Peaches is showing as the last poster in her thread.  I've been anxious about an update. My heart stopped when I saw the topic title. I post this here, knowing there is no good way to tell anyone that remembers Peaches from her active days in Natalee's discussion and her inspiration in her own rally prayer thread. Scared Monkeys has lost a friend. This world has lost a truly special and inspirational person. Our prayers should continue for her family and loved ones. Peaches made her mark in this world and has left a permanent thumbprint on my heart.

Dear Father, Thank you for Your gift of Peaches to us. Please hold those who love her in Your hands and bring them Your Comfort. Manifest in the lives of all those who are hurting now, Your promise that all things work for good who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose. Amen.

Thanks for such a beautiful prayer~I just left one too, but yours truly made me cry...........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: December 30, 2008, 03:27:04 AM »

Hey Monks, I found this link about the PI.  It sounds like he wasn't working for Baez in November but for the Anthony's at that point, pro bono.

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthonys_private_investi.php

Very strange.  I think it is extremely important for LE to figure out who asked him to film there and whether or not he tampered w/ evidence.
I didn't think anything in this case would surprise me anymore, but if the Anthony's new Caylee was there, I couldn't be more disgusted if I tried. 

I must be tired. I've been sitting here trying to figure out when the Anthonys got a new Caylee.
You meant if they knew Caylee was there. I'm going to bed....not able to think at this point.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1585 on: December 30, 2008, 03:33:46 AM »

Maybe the freezer was where she kept the body at some point.  She could have taken food out of the freezer to make room for the body.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: December 30, 2008, 03:34:07 AM »

HH - it sounds like an unlikely story/rumor about the toys but if true I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.  No matter, it won't bring Caylee back.

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Goodnight Klaas.  Sleep Peacefully!

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: December 30, 2008, 03:57:11 AM »

Maybe the freezer was where she kept the body at some point.  She could have taken food out of the freezer to make room for the body.

My point exactly...might have even been where she got the chicken and popsycles that she took to Tony's house that day............dont get me wrong, I dont think  the body was in the freezer very long, I have been leaning towards the idea that Lee could have poosible moved the body and may have ven had it at his house also,  I dont believe his home was ever searched...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: December 30, 2008, 03:57:23 AM »

HH, I believe a couple of times Casey backed the car into the garage putting the trunk within inches of that freezer.  Could she have even changed the frozen foods to keep remains cool?

Freezer so close to the trunk has just always creeped me out for unknown reasons.  But replacing the frozen foods every couple of days or so would have given her some time to plot disposal.

Many people from Florida on here have talked about how hot it is there, even now, not to mention how hot it was back then.... the frozen food by itself would be rotten if she was replacing it every couple of days.  She would have had to back in and out of the garage and changed the frozen foods every couple of hours day and night to keep a body cool, instead of every couple of days. 

Unless the remains were in a cooler like igloo on wheels.  Then the frozen stuff should last maybe 24-48 hours but her trunk doesn't look deep enough for cooler to fit.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: December 30, 2008, 04:04:37 AM »

Unless the remains were in a cooler like igloo on wheels.  Then the frozen stuff should last maybe 24-48 hours but her trunk doesn't look deep enough for cooler to fit.

Well   it would have been the freezer itself keeping the body cold and frozen...not the food....its the freezer that is keeping the food cold to begin with...........the freezer will freeze a body solid in a matter of hours if set on the highest level!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: December 30, 2008, 04:08:55 AM »

Yes, freezers are traditionally hiding places for bodies lots of times.  I do hope they had the cadaver dogs check that one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: December 30, 2008, 06:02:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Ten pages behind...BRB.

Lee Anthony Hires An Attorney.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/29/lee_anthony_hires_attorney.html

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/29/ng.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1592 on: December 30, 2008, 06:11:13 AM »

I an getting so tired of tending a wood stove. Then I saw SAM,my avatar,sparkling away and I just want to show his outfit off. THEN I must read read read.

Thank You Brandi!

I been here long enough to ask a dumb? question?? OH,BOOOOOO

Is there a faster way to read the pages all at once or maybe display a few at a time so you don't have to scroll so much?? I just was wondering if everyone is doing this like me. Some times I see someone doing something so much more easier and it amazes me how I didn't figure it out. I get in my way at times.HeHe

Good Morning All Monkeys

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1593 on: December 30, 2008, 06:19:23 AM »

From the very beginning, I have thought that she backed the car into the garage and put the baby into the freezer.  She took the frozen goods to Tony's to make room for the baby.  We don't know what is under the duct tape yet.  She could have wrapped her in a smaller trash bag, duct taped it around her head and body and then put it in another bag.  It could have been in the freezer 7-10 days and then moved. I am interested to see if they find plastic under the ductape.  I cannot even think about it being placed on an alive Caylee.  And just for the record, it still bugs me that Lee calls Casey "darling." and that a fence was installed in this same area that was "too wet to search."  It had to be dry enough to put up a fence.  Why didn't the fence workers see something back then?  One other thing I find odd is that Casey could not sleep in her room when she was home..... she couldn't be around Caylee's things - yet she wore that dadgum Help Find Caylee shirt everywhere.  Ugh.  Disgusting.

Last, I am so sorry about the poster named Peaches.  She sounded amazing and like a fighter.  Maybe she is playing on clouds with Caylee... happy and cancer free now.  God bless them both.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1594 on: December 30, 2008, 06:22:34 AM »

This is why I think there was such an impression and wet mark in the trunk.  The frozen bag slowly thawed and leaked liquids and gases. :*(

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1595 on: December 30, 2008, 06:26:11 AM »

[/quote]Well   it would have been the freezer itself keeping the body cold and frozen...not the food....its the freezer that is keeping the food cold to begin with...........the freezer will freeze a body solid in a matter of hours if set on the highest level!
[/quote] 
I know this is true because of the times I opened our freezer growing up only to find a deer head or frozen cougar or some other yukky thing my brother got hunting. 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1596 on: December 30, 2008, 06:27:10 AM »

I asked earlier and got no reply so here I go again!!  Who knows how to find out if casey has had any visitors? And what she has ordered from the commissary?

Any of this that has been released has been done by the media.  It is not on the Clerk of Courts site.  I am pretty sure it is public information, but you probably need to pay for it (photo copy, disc, however its distributed).  You could call and ask, I think they will mail photocopied info for a fee.

Well CRAP!!  I thought some smart monks had figured out how to get that info!!

That's what I was hoping to!  Maybe the morning crowd will know something. 

I wonder if Lucinda can get through. Australia is having some computer melt down or control issues?

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: December 30, 2008, 06:46:40 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!!

About this freezer thing.I don't think Caylee was ever put in there simply because Casey wouldn't have run the risk of her being found and that would have been a big risk to take.I think she slammed her into the trunk immediatly and got out of dodge until she could think about what to do.Just my opinion but I have to believe LE turned that gargage upside down just like they did the house...No stone unturned so to speak...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: December 30, 2008, 06:59:23 AM »

I an getting so tired of tending a wood stove. Then I saw SAM,my avatar,sparkling away and I just want to show his outfit off. THEN I must read read read.

Thank You Brandi!

I been here long enough to ask a dumb? question?? OH,BOOOOOO

Is there a faster way to read the pages all at once or maybe display a few at a time so you don't have to scroll so much?? I just was wondering if everyone is doing this like me. Some times I see someone doing something so much more easier and it amazes me how I didn't figure it out. I get in my way at times.HeHe

Good Morning All Monkeys

You look very nice this morning.I don't know of a faster way to catch up.I'm reading myself. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: December 30, 2008, 06:59:35 AM »

Good Morning
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.