May 14, 2024, 01:37:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 343209 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #340 on: December 28, 2008, 06:32:30 PM »

Supposedly last night on an Orlando news channel there was mention of a connection of a plant from the Anthony's yard, to the crime scene, a hibiscus plant. I saw this on another site, I have been looking all around to verify this, and I wondered if anyone local had seen this on the news. I remember there was much talk about a hibiscus plant in the Anthony's yard.

That's interesting.   Hibiscus plants like a lot of sun.   What kind of plant did the A's move in the back yard - by the pool?   Anyone remember?   

Pretty sure it was a Hibiscus tree in a container.
I'm pretty sure it was also, I think Cindy was talking about it when Greta was at their house.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: December 28, 2008, 06:32:37 PM »

Does anyone know or remember when it was that BJ filed a motion to allow casey out of jail to search in secret for caylee???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: December 28, 2008, 06:36:24 PM »

Does anyone know or remember when it was that BJ filed a motion to allow casey out of jail to search in secret for caylee???

IIRC, it was just before Tim Miller returned in Early November.  So probably around Oct 30 or so?   
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #343 on: December 28, 2008, 06:36:45 PM »

(quote)
I am not gay, but resent the implication by armchair experts that gay men are the majority of molesters.. It is uninformed and wrong, gays have enough social stigmas to overcome without being labelled for more.

I posted a reply in Monkey Musings (post #148)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.msg601145#msg601145

Homosexuality and child molestation: the link, the likelihood, the lasting effects

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: December 28, 2008, 06:37:25 PM »

Supposedly last night on an Orlando news channel there was mention of a connection of a plant from the Anthony's yard, to the crime scene, a hibiscus plant. I saw this on another site, I have been looking all around to verify this, and I wondered if anyone local had seen this on the news. I remember there was much talk about a hibiscus plant in the Anthony's yard.

Hibiscus plant? not sure, but; medicine cabinet, bedding, toys, insectiside, piping and who knows what else.   Seems a wealth of evidence could be building connecting Casey to the crime against her daughter.  Listening to the jail tape I couldn't help but notice Casey's comment about the family getting Caylee back "the way she was."   Why would she say that?  Slip of the tongue?  How did she know the way she is? 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: December 28, 2008, 06:37:27 PM »

I wish one of the news media could get to one of casey's jailers and they would tell what really goes on....what does she do, how does she act? who does she talk to....I remember in one of the jail interviews with Lee she had something set up with him so she could call him.....how many calls does she get a day, a week? Are the calls monitored? Since it's a pay phone and she has to call collect is there anyway to monitor the calls. I want to know the real reason the A's haven't been to see her? IT is not because they are feared of being taped......they love it....If it were me I would certainly use those tapes to be proclaiming my daughter innocence and let the public see how much pain she is in.....but they can't do that....so is casey punishing them or are they punishing her.........OR is BJ pulling the strings......is he afraid they might ask her to tell the truth OR actually confront her?
Me too, me too, I wanna know all of that.

Some of the calls have been released, so we can assume that they are all recorded.  Here are two, there were others.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/orl-casey-anthony-july30-mp3,0,2509150.mp3file
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/orl-casey-anthony-jail-full-mp3,0,5422703.mp3file
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: December 28, 2008, 06:37:36 PM »

I read that too on other sites a yellow hibiscus planted near Caylee's body maybe a connection from the Anthony's back yard. Nothing concrete yet.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #347 on: December 28, 2008, 06:39:38 PM »

And how interesting that LE took pictures of Cindy's medicine cabinet during the last search warrant!    hmmmm

Where did this info come from Sassycat... Has the warrant info been released?

(congrats on being a Grandma  )

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: December 28, 2008, 06:43:46 PM »

And how interesting that LE took pictures of Cindy's medicine cabinet during the last search warrant!    hmmmm

Thanks SS!

I believe NG mentioned the medicine cabinet, and I think it was talked about on Geraldo, too.    I've heard about it from  several different places!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: December 28, 2008, 06:46:21 PM »

Results from hearing 10/10
Posted on October 10, 2008 by yourturntohelp
1. Motion to seal
No ruling yet, will be heard at a future court date

2. Motion for production of favorable evidence
Ruled in favor of defense

3. Demand for discovery and inspection relating to digital forensic evidence

4. Motion to inspect, test and photograph evidence held by the state of Florida

5. Motion to compel department of children and family records
Denied, Baez has to retile

6. demand for discovery and inspection related to polygraphs

7. Motion to compel: release of records about investigation into Senoia Gonzalez

8.  Motion for allowing defendant to travel to places of interest

9. Motion to compel flight manifest

10. Motion to compel results of forensic testing

11. Defendants motion to preserve forensic evidence and for court to consider additional testing
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #350 on: December 28, 2008, 06:50:03 PM »

I read that too on other sites a yellow hibiscus planted near Caylee's body maybe a connection from the Anthony's back yard. Nothing concrete yet.
Oh thank-you I've been looking and looking for more info on this, I am going crazy.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #351 on: December 28, 2008, 06:50:18 PM »

I don't think Casey will let him plea. She has the mind of OJ. She didn't do anything wrong, so why would she cop a plea? OJ could have gotten a slap on the wrist in Nevada, but he didn't plea because he in his mind was justified for what he did. They stole stuff that belonged to the Brown's, me and my kids. WTF ever!

I do hope you are right! I think she will get life if it goes to trial. UNLESS there was indeed duct tape wrapped around her skull and IF casey's prints are on it....then they will go for the DP....not so with a plea.
[/quote] I hope I am right too. Something was in that bag that led LE to the house. They found what they are looking for, therefore the State's Attorney will not allow a plea. If that happens I will again look like a money's bottom. She will be convicted of 1st degree murder.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #352 on: December 28, 2008, 06:51:25 PM »

Thanks SS!

I believe NG mentioned the medicine cabinet, and I think it was talked about on Geraldo, too.    I've heard about it from  several different places!

Thanks...thought I'd missed something. I hope the last two warrants will be public info soon.
Perhaps LE found an empty prescription bottle from the A's house with Caylee's remains ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: December 28, 2008, 06:51:33 PM »

JSM, stop beating yourself up! we all misspell and your questions are valid... 
Thanks Flamom. Sometimes I feel like my questions have no relevance to the case and I don't have spell check. So I feel quite stupid as I do type for a living. 

Silly girl....every question relating to the case is relevent....and my dear you will never catch up with me as far as typos go....   There is spell check here on the reply page.....bottom right..... It might work for you....LOL...it hates me!!
I didn't even know there was one, maybe I should put my glasses on while I post or better yet lay off the Miller Lite while the Cowboys are on TV.

hahahahaha....don't give up the Miller lite unless it's for Bud Light!!
NEVAH give up the Miller Lite, I like the name reminds me of a good guy named Tim. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: December 28, 2008, 06:52:19 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/21706580/barrage_of_suffering.htm
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: December 28, 2008, 06:54:41 PM »

JSM, stop beating yourself up! we all misspell and your questions are valid... 
Thanks Flamom. Sometimes I feel like my questions have no relevance to the case and I don't have spell check. So I feel quite stupid as I do type for a living. 

Silly girl....every question relating to the case is relevent....and my dear you will never catch up with me as far as typos go....   There is spell check here on the reply page.....bottom right..... It might work for you....LOL...it hates me!!
I didn't even know there was one, maybe I should put my glasses on while I post or better yet lay off the Miller Lite while the Cowboys are on TV.

Sorry - OT    -   The Eagles are beating those cowboys good....   You might need that Miller Lite!
  Cowboys are losing, I get another beer  Born and raised here and still hate the Cowboys! Fridge here I come 

I hate the Cowboys, too.   Cause I'm a Redskins fan  (or should I say "deadskins").    Mic Ultra Light, here!
Sorry Sassy I told Klaas I will not post off topic, but I believe Casey is a murderer and George and Cindy covered.

Now O/T.. I am an sAIN'Ts fan. Gotta love New Orleans!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: December 28, 2008, 06:56:19 PM »

Good Nite Monkeys. I can't keep up.I'm being attacked with a light sabre.  It's on now.I'm out of here. 
Hopefully we will get some news tommorrow.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #357 on: December 28, 2008, 06:57:37 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/21706580/barrage_of_suffering.htm

Thanks Sassy, I was looking for this!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #358 on: December 28, 2008, 06:58:06 PM »

Am thinking we've had plenty of discussion on these pings already, I've been under a rock or something... sorry.  I do have some questions tho. 

Am looking at the above ping map, and notice that for several hours into the early morning of June 16th, the pings go back and forth and back and forth between 2 locations. 

Both locations seem to be parking lots.  One is near "Johnson's Wrecker" and the other isn't named, but you can see the that location at the above map, ping #'s 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, and 21.  (pings in between were at the place near Johnsons Wrecker).  Anyone local or otherwise know what that unnamed location is?

At around 3:30 a.m. she stops near Johnson's Wrecker and maybe went to sleep.  (?)  The pings pick up again around 7:45 a.m. and continue going back and forth between those same two locations until around 4:15 p.m. in the afternoon.  And then she leaves those locations and drives to other places until about 11:17 pm. 

Why on earth would she just drive back and forth between these two places, for hours!   WTF?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #359 on: December 28, 2008, 06:58:18 PM »

Good Nite Monkeys. I can't keep up.I'm being attacked with a light sabre.  It's on now.I'm out of here. 
Hopefully we will get some news tommorrow.

Nite Trim, best of luck on the light saber attack!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.