May 15, 2024, 04:58:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 379683 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #920 on: September 19, 2008, 12:06:12 PM »

CBB are you still here?

I found some very COOL halloween avatars for you!!!!

I love Halloween..its my birthday!

I wonder if the Anthony's will be trick-or-treating?  They could be the haunted house...no costumes needed, just put up pictures of Casey.

WOW - My birthday is October 29th - I was almost mind you almost a witch!!!

Hey!  Mine is the 26th... I guess I was ALMOST a Dolce!!

LOL are you guys callin me a witch now?  LOL  j/k

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: September 19, 2008, 12:06:26 PM »

CBB are you still here?

I wonder if the Anthony's will be trick-or-treating?  They could be the haunted house...no costumes needed, just put up pictures of Casey.

I am not surprised to see so many Scorpios in here.  I am Scorpio too
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: September 19, 2008, 12:06:52 PM »

Cindy probably told the tree climber to shake out any hidden cameras

Yes and not to dig too deep

Hmm...do I see undocumented workers on Georgies lawn?  Is it illegal to hire illegal aliens in FL? Just trying to "pad" GA and CA's (hopefully) future charges.

"God dont like ugly"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #923 on: September 19, 2008, 12:07:04 PM »

CBB are you still here?

Claire.....

Almost happy birthday then......

Peace Monkeys
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: September 19, 2008, 12:07:16 PM »

Under the big top, with Casey

OK........which Monkey threw poo at her 
Nut, did you get my apology???  Im sorry I thought you were a boy monkey and kissed you good nite!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: September 19, 2008, 12:08:35 PM »

Nut, did you get my apology???  Im sorry I thought you were a boy monkey and kissed you good nite!!!!

I am glad i am not the only one to make that mistake.  I thought Klaas was boy monkey too. lol
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: September 19, 2008, 12:09:15 PM »

Nut is a girl?!   

Did not know that either.  I like Nut, lots of funny posts!

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #927 on: September 19, 2008, 12:09:33 PM »

If they look for Caylee in the tree, they can use the donated money..

WOW WEE this is to much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are trying to get back to a normal life and just go on like nothing is wrong and Caylee was never apart of anyones life. I just don't understand the way these people think.
I would love to see little Caylee's room wonder if that is being cleaned up too.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #928 on: September 19, 2008, 12:15:00 PM »

CBB are you still here?

Claire.....

Thanks Tomm... I am a big birthday celebrator but I don't usually start til Oct 1...
I know you just wanted to say my silly name.... 
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #929 on: September 19, 2008, 12:17:44 PM »

CBB are you still here?

LOL are you guys callin me a witch now?  LOL  j/k

Okay I'm back - and when I hit "post" I knew it came out wrong. I just love saying that to people. If you really knew me you would laugh hysterically. Cuz I am well.....let's just say vocal and passionate about what I believe in.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: September 19, 2008, 12:17:59 PM »

I concede that my motives are twofold in regards to a speedy recovery for Detective Yuri Melich from injuries suffered in a motorcycle accident.  I contend that Melich is the "only" detective who is not afraid to confront Casey Anthony in regards to her lies.

I do not have the link to the released audio tapes right now but ... there were two detectives who were suppose to confront/challenge Casey in regards to lie after lie after lie after lie in her first statement to LE.  One interrogator was Melich who did not mince words ... he was great.  The second interrogator ... I do not know his name ... does not know the meanings of "confront and challeng".

IMO

Janet

911 calls released in scuffle between Anthonys and protestersWalter Pacheco and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
4:08 PM EDT, September 18, 2008

<snipped>

TODAY'S UPDATES:
Lead investigator hospitalized after fall from motorcycle

4:08 p.m. The lead detective investigating the Caylee Anthony case was hospitalized overnight after breaking his leg.

Detective Yuri Melich, the investigator who told a judge in July that he believed Caylee Anthony was likely dead and her mother was the person of interest, was released this morning.

Melich was injured while completing re-certification training for the sheriff's office motors unit, according to a sheriff's spokesman.

Melich's injuries are not life threatening and will not hinder the investigation.

"John Allen is the supervisor and one of the lead investigators on this case who has basically been working side-by-side with Yuri since the beginning," said spokesman Jim Solomons of how the deputy's injuries will affect the case. "We'll miss [Yuri] but the case will continue to move forward."

Solomons anticipated that Melich would take some time off to heal, though the amount of time was unclear.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/topic/orl-casey-anthony-091808,0,3730947.story

Police reveal interrogation of missing tot’s mom
Questioners accuse Casey Anthony of lying on newly released tapes
By Mike Celizic
TODAYShow.com contributor
updated 7:00 a.m. PT, Mon., Sept. 15, 2008

In an apparent effort to ratchet up the heat on Casey Anthony, the mother of missing Orlando, Fla., toddler Caylee Anthony, police have released interview tapes that, they say, show that Anthony repeatedly lied to them.

“Everything you've told us is a lie! Every single thing!” an investigator shouts at Anthony during questioning that took place on July 16, a month after the 22-year-old single mother first revealed Caylee, who would now be 3 years old, was missing. Police had been alerted to the disappearance by Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony.

“If the main thing you want to do is find your daughter, and you don’t think lying to us is gonna help find her, why would you do that?” an investigator asks on the tapes

“Because I'm scared, and I know I’m running out of options.  It’s been a month,” Anthony replies. Later, she again talks about her fear: “I’m scared, that I don't know where my daughter is.”

“This is the story you want to stick with?” her interrogator asks.

“It's the truth,” Anthony insists. “It's the story I will stick with. Yes.” On the tapes, she continues to maintain she’s telling the truth even after police point to facts that show her statements as falsehoods ...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26717490/

Video segments:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26717292#26717292

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: September 19, 2008, 12:18:26 PM »

I am wondering what Casey did all day long if she was not working.

I have thought she may be a dancer or the like, but Orlando dancers make pretty good money............so I am told. 

I have also thought she probably snuck home after everybody left for work and took a little nap!

Anybody?
I wonder the same thing and given that Caylee was not enrolled in daycare and cindy worked I wonder is casey was Caylee nanny.  But I don't doubt that casey lied about having a job just to get out of the house w/out Caylee.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: September 19, 2008, 12:20:11 PM »

From the Orlando Sentinel this morning:
TODAY'S UPDATES:

State files more charges 11 a.m. Prosecutors filed three more economic crime charges against Casey Anthony.

This morning, prosecutors formally charged her with fraudulent use of personal identification information, forgery of a check and uttering a forged check.

These charges are connected to checks stolen from one of Anthony's friends. Anthony borrowed the woman's car while she was on vacation. When she returned, her friend learned the checks were missing and her bank account had a zero balance

Still on charges against AH's account!

Good Morning Monkeys (8:20 AM PT)

Gizmo ... I guess that revolving door reserved for Casey at the police is once again going to be used.

HO HUM!!!

Janet 

Unfortunately, this is just the formalization of the charges for which she turned herself in earlier in the week. No rearrest is expected on these charges... A monkey can hope, can't he????

http://www.wesh.com/news/17510650/detail.html

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: September 19, 2008, 12:25:56 PM »

CBB are you still here?

Claire.....

Thanks Tomm... I am a big birthday celebrator but I don't usually start til Oct 1...
I know you just wanted to say my silly name.... 

Heheheeeee

Sorry Claire, woops said it again

Peace Monkeys
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #934 on: September 19, 2008, 12:26:09 PM »

Grab your tissues.

Caylee videos on Casey's myspace page.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.Channel&ChannelID=10472558

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #935 on: September 19, 2008, 12:28:44 PM »

I concede that my motives are twofold in regards to a speedy recovery for Detective Yuri Melich from injuries suffered in a motorcycle accident.  I contend that Melich is the "only" detective who is not afraid to confront Casey Anthony in regards to her lies.

I do not have the link to the released audio tapes right now but ... there were two detectives who were suppose to confront/challenge Casey in regards to lie after lie after lie after lie in her first statement to LE.  One interrogator was Melich who did not mince words ... he was great.  The second interrogator ... I do not know his name ... does not know the meanings of "confront and challeng".

IMO

Janet

911 calls released in scuffle between Anthonys and protestersWalter Pacheco and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
4:08 PM EDT, September 18, 2008

<snipped>

TODAY'S UPDATES:
Lead investigator hospitalized after fall from motorcycle

4:08 p.m. The lead detective investigating the Caylee Anthony case was hospitalized overnight after breaking his leg.

Detective Yuri Melich, the investigator who told a judge in July that he believed Caylee Anthony was likely dead and her mother was the person of interest, was released this morning.

Melich was injured while completing re-certification training for the sheriff's office motors unit, according to a sheriff's spokesman.

Melich's injuries are not life threatening and will not hinder the investigation.

"John Allen is the supervisor and one of the lead investigators on this case who has basically been working side-by-side with Yuri since the beginning," said spokesman Jim Solomons of how the deputy's injuries will affect the case. "We'll miss [Yuri] but the case will continue to move forward."

Solomons anticipated that Melich would take some time off to heal, though the amount of time was unclear.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/topic/orl-casey-anthony-091808,0,3730947.story

Police reveal interrogation of missing tot’s mom
Questioners accuse Casey Anthony of lying on newly released tapes
By Mike Celizic
TODAYShow.com contributor
updated 7:00 a.m. PT, Mon., Sept. 15, 2008

In an apparent effort to ratchet up the heat on Casey Anthony, the mother of missing Orlando, Fla., toddler Caylee Anthony, police have released interview tapes that, they say, show that Anthony repeatedly lied to them.

“Everything you've told us is a lie! Every single thing!” an investigator shouts at Anthony during questioning that took place on July 16, a month after the 22-year-old single mother first revealed Caylee, who would now be 3 years old, was missing. Police had been alerted to the disappearance by Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony.

“If the main thing you want to do is find your daughter, and you don’t think lying to us is gonna help find her, why would you do that?” an investigator asks on the tapes

“Because I'm scared, and I know I’m running out of options.  It’s been a month,” Anthony replies. Later, she again talks about her fear: “I’m scared, that I don't know where my daughter is.”

“This is the story you want to stick with?” her interrogator asks.

“It's the truth,” Anthony insists. “It's the story I will stick with. Yes.” On the tapes, she continues to maintain she’s telling the truth even after police point to facts that show her statements as falsehoods ...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26717490/

Video segments:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26717292#26717292

Allen and the "good cop" towards the end was Wells.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #936 on: September 19, 2008, 12:29:48 PM »

Hey Dolce, sweety, ever heard of Hobo Kelly?   

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: September 19, 2008, 12:30:46 PM »

Klaas, forgive me for I have sinned....

Edit - you know it was wrong so why post it?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 12:43:42 PM by klaasend » Logged

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: September 19, 2008, 12:30:47 PM »

Grab your tissues.

She looks terrified as if he is the only one that is going to protect her.  Sorry it is making me cry again.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: September 19, 2008, 12:31:57 PM »

Grab your tissues.

Singing:  Please don't take my sunshine away
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.