May 21, 2024, 03:52:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 584141 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: October 03, 2009, 12:41:06 AM »

seemed to disappear himself.
really?
  Monkey Devil!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: October 03, 2009, 12:41:29 AM »

It got very quiet in here........

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: October 03, 2009, 12:42:12 AM »

So is he or is he NOT a POI?

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/63303447.html

Investigators probe conflicting alibis in girl's disappearance

By Keith Eldridge & KOMO Staff  Watch the story MCCLEARY, Wash. -- A man's conflicting stories to acquaintances were among the factors that led to the issuance of a search warrant in the Lindsey Baum case, according to an affidavit in support of the warrant obtained by KOMO News.

The court documents identify as a person of interest a man connected to the properties searched last week.

Writing in the affidavit filed in Grays Harbor County Superior Court, a detective said he believed Lindsey had been kidnapped and that evidence would be found at the properties.

Lindsey disappeared the evening of June 26 while walking home from a friend's house in the small mill town of McCleary.

According to the affidavit, a person contacted investigators more than a month after the girl disappeared with information that led detectives to identify the man as a person of interest.

The tipster said the man always drove a distinctive car with a loud exhaust, and found it suspicious that the man stopped driving the vehicle after Lindsey disappeared.

Another person told detectives that they saw the vehicle near where Lindsey was last seen the night she vanished.

One person told police the man acted strangely after the night of Lindsey's disappearance and seemed to disappear himself.

(snipped)

Klass this really is one of those crazy cases where people are not saying what it is said they are saying.  People are lying left and right and others are being said to have said things they NEVER said at all. (and not just one of them; there is no mistaking this) We end up with some crazy probable cause affadavit along with others who lie and point at people for who knows what REAL reason, and then we end up with a judge who has a personal conflict with the person the warrant was issued on, and this is what happens.

Thank God at least some people have some sense and going to put a stop to this.  What is really bad, not only do people want the wrong person convicted for this, but they are so focused on this, they forgot about looking for lindsey and the REAL perp.  ugh

And it will come out on the knews this person is NOT a poi or suspect. And hopefully, it comes out soon what else all is wrong with this case.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: October 03, 2009, 12:47:58 AM »

BREAKING NEWS.   Q13 Local news just reported that LE has a person of interest in the Lindsey Baum case.  He works on the route Lindsey took home and it was his residence searched last weekend.  He was a suspect in a rape case back in 2000.  He was 14 at the time and never charged.  They also showed a short interview with Melissa Baum.  Brings tears to my eyes.  Now I will wait for another 45 min for the KING5 news account.  shortcake 

Well he isn't one NOW so that news needs to catch up. 
Someone likes to twist, and I am not talking about dancing.

I wouldn't believe everything you read, although I can't blame anyone for believing what they read, but... sometimes what is written is not true

Sorry DD, but Q13 is local live news broadcast out of Seattle that comes on at 9:00 PM.  So what I ment by breaking news was they just covered the story from the live desk.  What can I say.  That was my source, DD what is your source?  shortcake

I was not questioning your source, I just said they needed to catch up... their news is old. 

and if I gave up all my sources I wouldn't have them.  All I can tell you is watch king 5 at 11.  I don't know what else to say.

To find me:
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1324 on: October 03, 2009, 12:50:28 AM »

Sorry DD, but last night you posted reasons why it could not be him and I had to give myself a timeout, I was upset.  The reasons like he was out of gas that night, his car is so low he can"t go over speed bumps??, He has to climb in and out of his sunroof to drive his car, he forgot and told the LE he worked that night, then remembered the following day he didn't and now has 8 witnesses.  It all sounds like crap to me.  But than again, who am I?  shortcake
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1325 on: October 03, 2009, 12:54:38 AM »

BREAKING NEWS.   Q13 Local news just reported that LE has a person of interest in the Lindsey Baum case.  He works on the route Lindsey took home and it was his residence searched last weekend.  He was a suspect in a rape case back in 2000.  He was 14 at the time and never charged.  They also showed a short interview with Melissa Baum.  Brings tears to my eyes.  Now I will wait for another 45 min for the KING5 news account.  shortcake 

I wouldn't believe everything you read, although I can't blame anyone for believing what they read, but... sometimes what is written is not true

Sorry DD, but Q13 is local live news broadcast out of Seattle that comes on at 9:00 PM.  So what I ment by breaking news was they just covered the story from the live desk.  What can I say.  That was my source, DD what is your source?  shortcake

I was not questioning your source, I just said they needed to catch up... their news is old. 

and if I gave up all my sources I wouldn't have them.  All I can tell you is watch king 5 at 11.  I don't know what else to say.
DD respectfully, why only KING 5 at 11:00?  I can't wait that long.  shortcake
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: October 03, 2009, 01:00:31 AM »

I am just refreshing every time I walk by the computer, lol. I am up doing laundry...My husband is sick tonight. Everyone in my house has had a case of the flu this past week, (swine flu?) except mama. I am not allowed to get sick yet, I have to wait until my hubby is better. I am about to take him to the ER though, he is coughing so bad and has a fever of as high as 103.7 tonight.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1327 on: October 03, 2009, 01:02:17 AM »

Here in central time, it's 12mid, so am thinking it's now 11p in WA?  Anyone near there watching the news?

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: October 03, 2009, 01:02:56 AM »

It's 10 on the west coast

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: October 03, 2009, 01:03:19 AM »

I am just refreshing every time I walk by the computer, lol. I am up doing laundry...My husband is sick tonight. Everyone in my house has had a case of the flu this past week, (swine flu?) except mama. I am not allowed to get sick yet, I have to wait until my hubby is better. I am about to take him to the ER though, he is coughing so bad and has a fever of as high as 103.7 tonight.

That is a really high fever for an adult.  ER may be a good decision. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1330 on: October 03, 2009, 01:04:06 AM »

Oh gosh TG!  Take care of family and you.  Wash your hands .. a LOT!   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: October 03, 2009, 01:05:57 AM »

go girl, the 11 o'clock news will be the same whether you watch it at 11 or not!!!
Be safe!

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: October 03, 2009, 01:06:15 AM »

Sorry DD, but last night you posted reasons why it could not be him and I had to give myself a timeout, I was upset.  The reasons like he was out of gas that night, his car is so low he can"t go over speed bumps??, He has to climb in and out of his sunroof to drive his car, he forgot and told the LE he worked that night, then remembered the following day he didn't and now has 8 witnesses.  It all sounds like crap to me.  But than again, who am I?  shortcake

I know people, including you, must think by now I am totally bonkers, but I knew that was going to happen, and I understand why, so that is all okay.  All I can say is, there is so much no one knows, and it is way too hard to try to explain it all, especially when my focus is more to find lindsey that to catch a perp.  But when all the lies start convicting the wrong person, I needed to change focus for a bit, and hopefully, once this is stopped I can get back to looking for Lindsey.  In the meantime I was promised someone was looking, so I really hope they are, but if not, I will find another way to get that done. 

well there another hour so, whatever happens then makes this all moot anyway, so really no point in you and I disagreeing etc.  We will just wait, and then we will know, one way or the other. 

sorry if my information always upsets people.  Just trying to let people know what is going on.  And I am always glad to see the truth come out.  sorry if I get excited about the truth in this case, because I have seen so little of it, but when I do see it, and I see the case maybe finally going in the right direction, I guess I just was so happy about that, I couldn't sit quiet any longer.   I guess I should have just sit back and not say a word.  However, I am tired of sitting here and not saying a word.  But I just do the best I can, and that is all I can do, and sorry I am always upsetting everyone. 

To find me:
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1333 on: October 03, 2009, 01:06:18 AM »

Ohhhh.. lol.. TWO hours time dif?  Thanks! 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: October 03, 2009, 01:07:21 AM »

Shortcake, I thought you were in the Washington area, was I wrong about that?     I am getting too sleepy to make it much longer. 

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: October 03, 2009, 01:07:33 AM »

I don't know, maybe that is what I am told so that is all I know.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: October 03, 2009, 01:09:06 AM »

tracy... he really needs to go to ER, don't fool around with that stuff. 

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: October 03, 2009, 01:11:58 AM »

Ohhhh.. lol.. TWO hours time dif?  Thanks! 

it's after 1 here

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: October 03, 2009, 01:12:26 AM »

go girl, the 11 o'clock news will be the same whether you watch it at 11 or not!!!
Be safe!

He won't go, we don't have medical insurance for him, he is afraid of the bill. I keep telling him we can go to county hospital and ask for medi-cal/medicare. Never be self employed, never!  It is a high fever isn't it? I am getting worried, he was ok then the fever came back.
You know the flu is going around the town we have our store in so badly. So many of our customers have come in and said they had been sick in the last week. I am not sure if the swine flu is hitting the central valley or if it is another flu?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: October 03, 2009, 01:12:33 AM »

Well, my 3 little doggies have gone to bed, and they keep jumping off the bed to come look for me, so I think I will call it a night also.  I will check in first thing in the AM....Let us pray they find Lindsey this weekend.

Hugs and nighty night all...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.