May 04, 2024, 07:22:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293986 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: April 06, 2010, 12:16:46 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23064066/detail.html
Casey Anthony Jailhouse Letters May Be Revealed
24-Year-Old Charged With Daughter's Death
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Secret letters written by Casey Anthony will come to light Tuesday.

The 24-year-old passed along letters to fellow inmate Robyn Adams, who Anthony's defense team is calling a jailhouse snitch.

"Jailhouse snitches are a big problem. They lie to benefit themselves," Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Anthony was able to exchange around 50 letters with the woman.

The letters offer a first glimpse into Anthony's life in jail. She is being held at the Orange County Jail on no bond charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in December 2008. The young mother maintains a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

According to court papers, there are 258 pages believed to be hand written by Anthony.

"The amount of notes isn't very shocking," Hornsby said
A jailhouse investigation revealed a correctional officer delivered the letters between the two women from their cell.

Jose Baez, Anthony's lead attorney, did not object to the release of these letters because he said there was nothing incriminating in them, but apparently Anthony spends a lot of time bashing her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

Prosecutors most likely will use these letters against Anthony in her murder case.

Love the line "spends a lot of time bashing her parents".
These should be really a good read.
Bozo's probably trying to get George back for saying he didn't like him.
I can actually see him being a big baby Huey like that.
This confirms all the speculation as to why Casey doesn't glance in their direction.
Can't wait to read them.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: April 06, 2010, 12:18:20 PM »

I know my email was received:  HOT DAMN!!!!

Status for 're: Casey Anthony':
ChenMas4@aol.com Read Tue 4/6 10:13 am

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: April 06, 2010, 12:20:02 PM »

Sunny, emailing Mason was a great thing to do.  I wish I had the courage to do stuff like this.  I think I live vicariously through people like you.

hahahaha...what's he gonna do...block my email addy!  LOL   you are soooo funny!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #543 on: April 06, 2010, 12:20:21 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: April 06, 2010, 12:22:31 PM »

I wonder if the reason why Lyons was not there yesterday has to do with the State now paying for the trial. Would they limit the amount of attorneys down to who is necessary and who is not? I know she is Pro Bono, but maybe she gets a little something for showing up?

With her huge EGO I'm betting that now Col Sanders is on board, that ship is not big enough for the both of them. Can you image her shock and dismay when Mason asked her to get him a cup of coffee!!     She was supposed to be the savior, she was to be the one to swoop in and clean up the mess that Bozo made. Now that Mason's there, I'm sure he put her in her place and she's scampering off to lick her wounds. I mean, she's all about getting her face on TV and getting her name in the paper. WTF?

hi BOO!  I don't have an answer to your question....but since she is Pro Bono   IMO she will only show up, if at all, when it benefits her....I think she only took the case on to promote her new book and get free TV time to do so,

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #545 on: April 06, 2010, 12:22:44 PM »

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: April 06, 2010, 12:24:41 PM »

I LOVE it!!!!!!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: April 06, 2010, 12:25:18 PM »

Sunny  let us know if he responds to you.

you KNOW I will..   but I do not expect a reply....I tried to be very simplistic in the email.....just wanted him to know that people were watching and listening ....to both he and BOZO

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: April 06, 2010, 12:26:19 PM »

Vinnie on TRU TV said letters supposed to be released this after noon

I hope someone from the media is standing there waiting.......and that WE get them TODAY

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: April 06, 2010, 12:27:47 PM »

woo hoo!!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: April 06, 2010, 12:28:02 PM »

BOO  Mason referred to Mr. NeJame (Paraphrasing) "The little lawyer for TES."  Whatever the exact words were, they were meant to denigrate Mr. Nejame because of his small stature.  I'm sure that Mr. Nejame would like very much to be taller, but IMO he is very tall when he stands on his integrity and ability.  It was just a low blow by Mason which didn't make NeJame look bad, but made Mason look bad indeed.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: April 06, 2010, 12:29:58 PM »

I wonder if the reason why Lyons was not there yesterday has to do with the State now paying for the trial. Would they limit the amount of attorneys down to who is necessary and who is not? I know she is Pro Bono, but maybe she gets a little something for showing up?

With her huge EGO I'm betting that now Col Sanders is on board, that ship is not big enough for the both of them. Can you image her shock and dismay when Mason asked her to get him a cup of coffee!!     She was supposed to be the savior, she was to be the one to swoop in and clean up the mess that Bozo made. Now that Mason's there, I'm sure he put her in her place and she's scampering off to lick her wounds. I mean, she's all about getting her face on TV and getting her name in the paper. WTF?

hi BOO!  I don't have an answer to your question....but since she is Pro Bono   IMO she will only show up, if at all, when it benefits her....I think she only took the case on to promote her new book and get free TV time to do so,

I think she will make her excuses and leave the case shortly. Now that CM is onboard, he is death penalty certified, what do they need her for, and she has achieved all the publicity she needs for her book etc...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: April 06, 2010, 12:29:58 PM »

BOO  Mason referred to Mr. NeJame (Paraphrasing) "The little lawyer for TES."  Whatever the exact words were, they were meant to denigrate Mr. Nejame because of his small stature.  I'm sure that Mr. Nejame would like very much to be taller, but IMO he is very tall when he stands on his integrity and ability.  It was just a low blow by Mason which didn't make NeJame look bad, but made Mason look bad indeed.
That was just such low class by Mason. Doesn't matter what size he is, he is a very good lawyer.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: April 06, 2010, 12:30:36 PM »

I think she will make her excuses and leave the case shortly. Now that CM is onboard, he is death penalty certified, what do they need her for, and she has achieved all the publicity she needs for her book etc...
Yes, and I'll bet she is already gone.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: April 06, 2010, 12:31:12 PM »

I don't know why the Judge doesn't rap them on the knuckles when they get personal like that. So damn childish and unprofessional.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: April 06, 2010, 12:31:15 PM »

You almost were expecting Baez to say I know you are but what am I? Classic Pee Wee Herman 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: April 06, 2010, 12:38:07 PM »

You almost were expecting Baez to say I know you are but what am I? Classic Pee Wee Herman 

That little display of Baez was just plain bizarre.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: April 06, 2010, 12:39:36 PM »

Letters to be released sometime after 1 eastern   per Tru TV
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #558 on: April 06, 2010, 12:41:03 PM »

Prosecutors want transcripts of an August hearing where one of Casey Anthony's defense attorneys announced her innocence in court.

Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick wants the transcripts for the two-hour hearing on Aug. 21, 2009. She doesn't explain in her one-page request filed Monday why the state seeks the information.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The 2-year-old's remains were found in woods less than a mile from her family home in December 2008.

At the August hearing, attorney Todd Macaluso, who is no longer a member of the defense team, announced in court: "The body or remains of Caylee Anthony were placed there after Anthony was locked up in the Orange County facility."

The defense at the time wouldn't go into details about what evidence they had. Macaluso's statement was part of the defense's request to obtain records from Texas EquuSearch, the volunteer group that helped search for Caylee.

The group claims there was too much flooding in the area and they could not search the exact location where Caylee was later found.

Copyright © 2010, Orlando Sentinel

Good Morning Monks!  thanks trim..............ummmmm I wondered what the request for the transcript was.....I wonder what LDB has up her smart sleeve.

She is looking for the point when the duhfense "waived" the issue of whether or not Equusearch was acting as a representative of the state, I bet.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: April 06, 2010, 12:48:32 PM »

more in Mason's own words

If the case did get to a jury, Pipitone asked Mason if he thought her attorneys would put her on the stand.

"Knowing what I know at this time, there's not a snowball's chance you know where I put her on the witness stand," Mason said.

"Why is that?" Pipitone said.

"Well, because there's so much to cross-examine her about," Mason said.

"Do you just say, 'The defense rests.' Don't even put on a defense?" Pipitone asked.

"There's a good chance that would be the case," Mason said.

continued:  http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18025942/detail.html

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.