May 22, 2024, 10:32:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 498909 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1720 on: October 08, 2009, 11:31:51 PM »

IM  and since LE told Courtney that all they had was she said...she said.....then they have no proof of what happened so that tells me no one else called otherwise they would have eyewhitneses and they would have had cause to arrest them and charge them with something...........

That's my point and don't you know they'd love to arrest her arse
Yea, they would like nothing better then to be able to charge her with something, and I think Courtney was trying to help with that, but failed.......IMO

Oh, ok. So that's what you meant when you said an UNDERCOVER SOMETHING. COURTNEY KNEW WHO WAS IN THE CAR. So was she an undercover something??? How do you know?
I already esplained the "undercover" thing and on the other I said "I think" thats what she was trying to do.......now on to other things......
IM I think it comes on at 8am.............

Who has butterbean???????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: October 08, 2009, 11:33:29 PM »

IM  and since LE told Courtney that all they had was she said...she said.....then they have no proof of what happened so that tells me no one else called otherwise they would have eyewhitneses and they would have had cause to arrest them and charge them with something...........

Yea, they would like nothing better then to be able to charge her with something, and I think Courtney was trying to help with that, but failed.......IMO

Oh, ok. So that's what you meant when you said an UNDERCOVER SOMETHING. COURTNEY KNEW WHO WAS IN THE CAR. So was she an undercover something??? How do you know?
I already esplained the "undercover" thing and on the other I said "I think" thats what she was trying to do.......now on to other things......

maybe his Mother........more then likely...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: October 08, 2009, 11:34:25 PM »

That's what I don't get, I'd expect an arrest if it wasn't a she said, she said situation.

NOW, on to another topic-does anyone know what time the early show comes on?????? I will be up getting ready for work or at work, so I'd love to see what she is going to spin

7:00 AM

Thanks Fanny and Darla I'll be watching, but wih my luck it will be on durin my commmute. Surely Patty G over yonder will upload it to youtube if I miss it on my 6 mile drive to work

I'm sure we will see it ad nauseum tomorrow.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1723 on: October 08, 2009, 11:36:43 PM »

I just sent Marie an email...........I pray that's true. Poor baby needs some stability in the middle of all this mess

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1724 on: October 08, 2009, 11:41:35 PM »

That's what I don't get, I'd expect an arrest if it wasn't a she said, she said situation.

NOW, on to another topic-does anyone know what time the early show comes on?????? I will be up getting ready for work or at work, so I'd love to see what she is going to spin

7:00 AM

Thanks Fanny and Darla I'll be watching, but wih my luck it will be on durin my commmute. Surely Patty G over yonder will upload it to youtube if I miss it on my 6 mile drive to work

I'm sure we will see it ad nauseum tomorrow.   

That's for sure, I can stomach the Early show.....now Maury, that's a different story

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: October 08, 2009, 11:41:50 PM »

I just sent Marie an email...........I pray that's true. Poor baby needs some stability in the middle of all this mess

Let us know if you hear from her.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1726 on: October 08, 2009, 11:43:58 PM »

Will do, although I don't expect to hear from her tonight, she usually goes to bed early..........but I should know something by tomorrow.

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: October 08, 2009, 11:48:53 PM »

Will do, although I don't expect to hear from her tonight, she usually goes to bed early..........but I should know something by tomorrow.

Which is where I should be right now. I don't go to bed early, but I am fading fast and the cats and hubby are moving into the bed.

See ya'll tomorrow. Maybe something good will come out of all this mess tomorrow, and this weekend. It may get interesting in Satsuma again.  an angelic monkey

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1728 on: October 08, 2009, 11:53:39 PM »

Which is where I should be right now. I don't go to bed early, but I am fading fast and the cats and hubby are moving into the bed.

See ya'll tomorrow. Maybe something good will come out of all this mess tomorrow, and this weekend. It may get interesting in Satsuma again.  an angelic monkey
Night Fanny, I'm not far behind you

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: October 08, 2009, 11:54:33 PM »

Island, ya know, something was wierd about the way Misty said today that "that weekend" was a lie, when aske dabout the LTD that she took of Tim Millers, she didnt say that the tests were lies, she said that weekend, something she is trying to say and I cant get just what it is,,, but i bet it has something to do with Ronald and his family....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1730 on: October 09, 2009, 12:01:33 AM »

Island, ya know, something was wierd about the way Misty said today that "that weekend" was a lie, when aske dabout the LTD that she took of Tim Millers, she didnt say that the tests were lies, she said that weekend, something she is trying to say and I cant get just what it is,,, but i bet it has something to do with Ronald and his family....

That's what I thought last night. She is away from Ron and seemed much more confident and like I stated last night she could flunk a poly and LDT by just knowing what happened, and when Tim stated a few weeks ago that he had doubts about Ron, it just makes me wonder what really happened that fateful night and if she's been covering for Ron and now after hearing that he was going to blow her teeth thru the back of her head and commit suicide and take some others with him, maybe she is finally stating to see that while she was protecting him, they are planning an all out assault on her, so maybe she'll come clean with what she really knows At least I can dream and pray we find out soon. 8 months has been way too long, but in my heart I do feel she is already home an angelic monkey

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1731 on: October 09, 2009, 12:03:23 AM »

I think she was talking about TM taking her to Orlando and all "to get away" which I do think was his intention,but she asked for those tests and she got them. She should not have asked if she didn't really want them. I do not like how she tried to throw TM under the bus after the fact,he is an honorable man and did not deserve that. I think she means the tests and all that happened, since she keeps saying she did not fail those tests. JMO

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1732 on: October 09, 2009, 12:04:55 AM »

That's what I thought last night. She is away from Ron and seemed much more confident and like I stated last night she could flunk a poly and LDT by just knowing what happened, and when Tim stated a few weeks ago that he had doubts about Ron, it just makes me wonder what really happened that fateful night and if she's been covering for Ron and now after hearing that he was going to blow her teeth thru the back of her head and commit suicide and take some others with him, maybe she is finally stating to see that while she was protecting him, they are planning an all out assault on her, so maybe she'll come clean with what she really knows At least I can dream and pray we find out soon. 8 months has been way too long, but in my heart I do feel she is already home an angelic monkey
I agree, I feel she is home also......and i hope Misty will just maybe decide to tell where she can be found and at least bring here home to rest in peace..........I think this turned out to be way bigger then either she or Ronald thought it would be and now its time for her to tell the truth about that night and the weekend before and see what lead up to HaLeigh being gone..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1733 on: October 09, 2009, 12:05:33 AM »

HH~got it and replied

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: October 09, 2009, 12:08:05 AM »

good night all...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1735 on: October 09, 2009, 12:08:11 AM »

I agree, I feel she is home also......and i hope Misty will just maybe decide to tell where she can be found and at least bring here home to rest in peace..........I think this turned out to be way bigger then either she or Ronald thought it would be and now its time for her to tell the truth about that night and the weekend before and see what lead up to HaLeigh being gone..

Amen, this child deserves at least that much ............ an angelic monkey Now, butterbean needs to be protected

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: October 09, 2009, 12:09:22 AM »

I think she was talking about TM taking her to Orlando and all "to get away" which I do think was his intention,but she asked for those tests and she got them. She should not have asked if she didn't really want them. I do not like how she tried to throw TM under the bus after the fact,he is an honorable man and did not deserve that. I think she means the tests and all that happened, since she keeps saying she did not fail those tests. JMO
First of all....Im a huge supporter of Tim Miller and would in no way say a bad word about him...he is a hero and always will be......now....what Im referring to in Misty's statement is that just maybe, this was something that Ronald made her do, something that the Cummings put into her head and tried to get her to pass the test so that she as well as them would be cleared, Maybe she didnt want to say anyhing at all to Tim and Ronald made her ask for those tests, and I wouldnt doubt that because we all heard the voice mail from Tim where Teresa said she was about to break and they needed to get her now......thats what Im talking about...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1737 on: October 09, 2009, 12:18:32 AM »

First of all....Im a huge supporter of Tim Miller and would in no way say a bad word about him...he is a hero and always will be......now....what Im referring to in Misty's statement is that just maybe, this was something that Ronald made her do, something that the Cummings put into her head and tried to get her to pass the test so that she as well as them would be cleared, Maybe she didnt want to say anyhing at all to Tim and Ronald made her ask for those tests, and I wouldnt doubt that because we all heard the voice mail from Tim where Teresa said she was about to break and they needed to get her now......thats what Im talking about...

I agree, I admire his "take on things" and trust him. Also, notice he has never said one thing even remotely negative about a family until the Anthony's and in this case.........that is a huge red flag to me as he is the most compassionate and dedicated man I've ever seen and my son has his photo hanging right when you walk in his room along with the sweet letter he sent him and his class at school. God bless him for everything he does to bring closure to these hurting families an angelic monkey

[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: October 09, 2009, 12:19:25 AM »

Call me a pessimist even though I hate to be one but with all the media attention she is getting right now I don't expect her to add anything of value in the search for Haleigh until the cameras quit rolling........
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1739 on: October 09, 2009, 12:20:24 AM »

I would have made her take those tests again and again to get the truth,just saying. I really do think since that was her answer to the question about the failed poly's that she meant the weekend she took the poly's. I think some are reading to much into it and I do think some want Ron to be guilty just because he is a flaming a hole and want it to be misty saying he killed Haleigh. I am not directing that at anyone in particular.

I prefer to think that since LE has stated he is cleared, not a suspect and was at work and that Haleigh was seen by neighbors out playing after he was at work that he did not harm his "heart".  I prefer to think this was a "family of sorts" kidnapping that got way bigger then they expected and they are trying to find a way to right it, but I am not tunneled on that and look at every aspect, but do so by weighing facts and the fact is as I said previously, LE said Ron was at work and he and Crystal both have been cleared. I think Misty and Misty alone knows what happened and how and why and I am shocked at all those that have been talking so bad about her coming to her side now. I am glad she and Ron split because now maybe the truth will come out,but Misty being Misty, we see what she has said and done about and to her own family, so I doubt it will...... JMO, MHO, IMO,IMHO..

Good night. I have an early day tomorrow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.