May 07, 2024, 10:16:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 260091 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: February 28, 2009, 11:08:35 PM »

zoeandme: Your order is ready for pickup Wink

Did you guys order food without me??? Oh man, I wanted a turkey sub!! Maybe some sweet potato fries? Man, I miss everything!!! 

Did you order this:
I think it's turkey?

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1001 on: February 28, 2009, 11:09:33 PM »

Do you guys think maybe Lee was on drugs during his interview??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAcCmA-nXAQ&feature=related

I really hope that link works!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: February 28, 2009, 11:14:26 PM »

LOL!

It works, and that is hillarious!

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1003 on: February 28, 2009, 11:15:32 PM »

Did you guys order food without me??? Oh man, I wanted a turkey sub!! Maybe some sweet potato fries? Man, I miss everything!!! 

Thank you !!!  They're beautiful!!!!!!  You're the best!   
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: February 28, 2009, 11:19:23 PM »

[quote author=3babiesmommy link=topic=4606.msg697161#msg697161

There is a book called "never be lied to again".  I think the author was a former profiler.  This book should be called "The Anthony Family Mannerisms".  Really, I am not kidding!

I have a list of books that you have recommended.. will order them as soon as I receive the Stopping Smoking one...and finish reading the one my son gave me..Pete Maravich's biog.  (those aren't the ones you recommended ..LOL)  In my next life I am going to come back as a forensic psychiatrist/psychologist....find that subject fascinating.  (FYI..Without Conscious & With Consciousness of Guilt" are the ones listed so far)

I love forensics too, I really can't set down and watch a tv program unless there is a crime to solve.  I got really burnt out with doing therapy, (I saw way too many sex offenders) so I am trying to get into the Law Enforcement Academy.  I really wish I would have gone the route of forensics or criminal profiler.
[/quote]

Yes, I bet it would really get to you...especially with the SO's....would it be unethical to hypnotize them and suggest physical castration?  j/k of course..

Read about Park Dietz..and he said it was hard to tolerate people with little mundane problems...or something to that effect.  Glad he decided to "move on up" and out of that as I think he is probably a genius in his field and the world "needs" the likes of him in this era of the "sophisticated criminals".

Have also read up on John Douglas, Roy Hazelwood, and a few others...they are my heros...they are part of the group that "invented" profiling at the FBI...how awesome!

How much would it take for you to go in that direction? What does the LE Academy offer?  Wishing you the best in your endeavours...like they say if you can find something that you love to do and make a living at it....you will never work another day in your life.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: February 28, 2009, 11:19:51 PM »

Told you all that KC and Lee were aliens.........this proves it ..........

Lee's testimony at Casey's bond hearing gives insight into his thought process regarding he and his sister:

Baez: How close are you with your sister?

Lee: It's easy to summarize that as saying that her and I know that we can confide in each other on things on a level where we don't feel like we would have to be obligated to share it with anybody else. And that is just because of the relationship that her and I have that we connect on a level above anybody else – we love each other unconditionally. And we can tell each other things that we may not feel comfortable telling anybody else even our own family members.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1006 on: February 28, 2009, 11:23:51 PM »

OK I'm off to the Monkey Bunkey to have dreams of William Petersen and Christopher Meloni.

And just for Mrs. Peel: My Baby, Grissom

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: February 28, 2009, 11:23:54 PM »

Thank you !!!  They're beautiful!!!!!!  You're the best!   

Happy to make you happy!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: February 28, 2009, 11:25:56 PM »

OK I'm off to the Monkey Bunkey to have dreams of William Petersen and Christopher Meloni.

And just for Mrs. Peel: My Baby, Grissom

Awww, night Boo! I'm right behind you! Sleep well!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: February 28, 2009, 11:25:59 PM »

Lee's testimony at Casey's bond hearing gives insight into his thought process regarding he and his sister:

Lee: It's easy to summarize that as saying that her and I know that we can confide in each other on things on a level where we don't feel like we would have to be obligated to share it with anybody else. And that is just because of the relationship that her and I have that we connect on a level above anybody else – we love each other unconditionally. And we can tell each other things that we may not feel comfortable telling anybody else even our own family members.

Ewwww .. now that gives me the creeps!

Not to mention he never learned proper grammar in school.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: February 28, 2009, 11:28:05 PM »

Good night Boo and all the other monkeys headed to the bunky!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: February 28, 2009, 11:31:41 PM »

Night Monkeys!

RIP Sweet Puppy
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: February 28, 2009, 11:32:43 PM »

[quote author=3babiesmommy link=topic=4606.msg697161#msg697161

There is a book called "never be lied to again".  I think the author was a former profiler.  This book should be called "The Anthony Family Mannerisms".  Really, I am not kidding!

I have a list of books that you have recommended.. will order them as soon as I receive the Stopping Smoking one...and finish reading the one my son gave me..Pete Maravich's biog.  (those aren't the ones you recommended ..LOL)  In my next life I am going to come back as a forensic psychiatrist/psychologist....find that subject fascinating.  (FYI..Without Conscious & With Consciousness of Guilt" are the ones listed so far)

I love forensics too, I really can't set down and watch a tv program unless there is a crime to solve.  I got really burnt out with doing therapy, (I saw way too many sex offenders) so I am trying to get into the Law Enforcement Academy.  I really wish I would have gone the route of forensics or criminal profiler.

Yes, I bet it would really get to you...especially with the SO's....would it be unethical to hypnotize them and suggest physical castration?  j/k of course..

Read about Park Dietz..and he said it was hard to tolerate people with little mundane problems...or something to that effect.  Glad he decided to "move on up" and out of that as I think he is probably a genius in his field and the world "needs" the likes of him in this era of the "sophisticated criminals".

Have also read up on John Douglas, Roy Hazelwood, and a few others...they are my heros...they are part of the group that "invented" profiling at the FBI...how awesome!

How much would it take for you to go in that direction? What does the LE Academy offer?  Wishing you the best in your endeavours...like they say if you can find something that you love to do and make a living at it....you will never work another day in your life.

[/quote]

It will be about 6 months for the program.  I am going to read up on the names you mentioned.  I appreciate the kind words.  I really need that encouragement.  My GrandFather was in LE many years ago.  It always fascinated me!  The times I got to assist the SA's with a case really made my heart feel good!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: February 28, 2009, 11:33:51 PM »

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww is right!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1014 on: February 28, 2009, 11:38:11 PM »

Night all.....and thanks again Brandi!

PS:  Boo, loved that Youtube vid!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: February 28, 2009, 11:45:33 PM »

Perhaps Lee smoked a bowl before the depo. It could explain the inappropriate laughter. Because after all, Lee is another narcisstic weirdo like his sister. I see a bit of arrogance in Lee that is sooo not good.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: February 28, 2009, 11:45:39 PM »

He uses words all out of context and syntax. It makes me cringe to listen to him speak.

I had to go to the written depositions, as I could not stand to hear him speak. The way he changes the structure and the breaks the rules for English, the sentence becomes very difficult to follow:

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: March 01, 2009, 12:12:06 AM »

A letter that was sent to LE in October from a psychic. She put a diagram of where she felt Caylee would be found. Here's the link:

http://flawebhosting.net/germanshepard.pdf

The diagram clearly shows the grassy lane and the car going up and turning around (the deadend?)

It also shows the path the person took and where the remains are which suggests they where tossed or thrown away from the person.

frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1018 on: March 01, 2009, 12:20:12 AM »

And wouldn't you love to ask the follow up...." Would you help her cover up an accidental death or even murder......and perhaps help her conceal a body?"
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: March 01, 2009, 12:46:21 AM »

Don't know how to post a picture here, maybe someone clever can do it for me.

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/cremation-urn-bracelets-c-362.html

In the depo videos Lee is wearing a bracelet, looks kind of like an ID bracelet, in looking closer, it looks like one of these cremation jewelery bracelets.  Could that be what he was kissing at the memorial service??

AZGrama - only on page 7, but I think this is it!  I would love to see a photo of the memorial up close and this bracelet.  I am behind, had to leave Friday and just getting to read - will watch giggles Lee tomorrow, but did he have it on in the depo tapes?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.