May 16, 2024, 06:00:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 289635 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1620 on: February 04, 2009, 08:06:59 AM »

heading off to work BBL

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1621 on: February 04, 2009, 08:21:09 AM »

Lucinda: No it did not come through. Sorry Mary
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1622 on: February 04, 2009, 08:25:21 AM »

You all, I dont know if it is right to post things about Joy, especially things involving her mental health when she is just indirectly involved in this case.......

THANK YOU!! May I suggest to those who wish to discuss her, please create a new thread on the main board. Way too much chatter about this 'nobody'.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=39.0

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: February 04, 2009, 08:28:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
I'm at least 10 pages behind.Did George really fo home to Sinsin?
Sea,please send me some coffee.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: February 04, 2009, 08:35:51 AM »

Why is Anthony lawyer's spokesman using alias?
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
February 4, 2009

<snipped>
Several attempts to reach Cabot and his associates at various telephone numbers were unsuccessful Tuesday. And the man he's been speaking on behalf of, Kissimmee lawyer Jos� Baez, did not respond to an e-mail seeking comment.
Baez's attorney, Timothy Chinaris, has stated that Baez did not retain and does not pay Press Corps Media.
Chinaris stated in a letter he sent to The Florida Bar that Press Corps Media was retained by a Connecticut family "who is sympathetic to the plight of Ms. Anthony and her family."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0409feb04,0,5445369.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1625 on: February 04, 2009, 08:38:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Trimm's Coffee ....... High Octane !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: February 04, 2009, 08:42:57 AM »

Lucinda: No it did not come through. Sorry Mary

I resent thru my hotmail, I dont understand gmail 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: February 04, 2009, 08:45:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Good Morning Trimm, Sea & all the awesome Monkeys! Hello guests too! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1628 on: February 04, 2009, 08:45:29 AM »

I also think that GA was faking, GA,CA & LA all have to go in to LE and give their
statements this month and now would GA not be exempt due to mental illness.

Hi Mary, it seems so obvious doesnt it?  And i am sure you are a person with a big heart like us all in here.  I have a good heart, but I saw that stunt from day one with GA. 

I also think this was a "Cry Wolf" moment. The hospital was the place to go. I bet he got some needed rest and relief.   I ask you, How does one face the cameras and public after going through something so powerless as the brutal murder of his own baby granddaughter??

All this pain and destruction lies at the feet of Casey Anthony and the defence enablers and big wigs helping her!!

Well, he should come clean.  He knows Casey did it.  I know it would be heart breaking and devastating beyond comprehension.  I think he knew right at the start, he had the power to stop the charade, and he should have done it.  He knew the death smell from the trunk.  Whats he do instead?  Retracts his statements, lies about chasing casey in that car chase, goes on tv, stays in luxury motels, chases every bogus sighting of his grand daughter, meanwhile making tv interviews, and "quote" jail house visit with horsemouth, tells her she wont have to work anymore (might have that worded wrong), then after Caylees dear little body was found, all goes quiet, they want immunity.  then GA has a suicide attempt, texting people where hes at, and leaves a ote, which all the info i saw was that "Casey is innocent"  FFS, its a charade and an act.  This is not my answer to you scarlett, its me voicing my opinions.  As for the cameras, GA and CA didnt mind the media focus when it suited them.  Depeneded on what they were paid.

I agree that this was not a true attempt. I do think, however, that it was a cry for rescue from Cindy - she is so domineering she will not let him tell the truth. I can only hope when he was away from her he was able to unload his heavy heart and tell the truth for Caylee's sake.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: February 04, 2009, 08:46:00 AM »

heading off to work BBL

aww have a good day.  Im glad we can be friends and agree to disagree in a civil manner.  IMO GA needs to grow a newer and bigger set.  This suicide attempt just proves my theory, set up, it reaks of it.
MOO of course

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: February 04, 2009, 08:46:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Trimm's Coffee ....... High Octane !!!

Aahhh,that's good coffee.
I was gonna ask you about that 5%,but I just saw your post.
George could have went anywhere,but he went back to Cindy.......I am so done with that bunch. 
I would have gone to Jimmy Hale Mission,or Salvation Army first.

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1631 on: February 04, 2009, 08:47:56 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18635266/detail.html#-

George Anthony Back Home After Release From Hospital

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 – updated: 7:29 am EST February 4, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony was released from Halifax Medical Center around 6:00pm Tuesday and is back home. It was previously believed, upon his release from Halifax Medical Center, that George Anthony would be brought to another hospital closer to his house, but his attorney told Eyewitness News he was back at his home.

*SNIPPED*

Well..there goes that last 5%...what a crock.

Good Morning Monkeys !!
It's a lovely +12 up here...anytime the temp is on the + side of the zero in February, it's going to be a good day..((now, where did I put that suntan lotion))
Maybe a Doc Dump to keep us occupied... and in the PG-13 rating scale 

Coffee Time !!

I found your cold - it is -1 here - and that is warmed up from a low of -5. Burr. Supposed to warm up but I do not believe it - great day to hang out and wait for docs . . .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: February 04, 2009, 08:48:03 AM »

Morning Monkeys~It's freezing here, 27 out  I have become so spoiled by nonstop warm weather and hate the cold after moving to Florida anyway, just wanted to say one thing about GA, he was far more forthcoming in HIS LE and FBI interviews than Sin-dy .........he may have "fell in line" with Sin-dy's story when the media was around, but I'm sure he never expected his full interviews to go public. Can you imagine what it would be like dealing with the wrath of Sin-dy after she heard what he told the authorities. I bet she tore him a new one for being truthful and straying from the script

Hey my friend island.  He was straight up at the start, i agree.  Where i disagree with you (and still be my friend cos I love ya  )  He did the wrong thing by Caylee.  She is the one dead and chucked in the bush.  Stuff Cindy and Casey.  His priorities should lay with his beloved grand daughter caylee.  He might be her last voice in this world.

You'll always be my freind even when we disagree. I just feel like he lost his cajones yrs ago and when he told his story to LE and the FBI he was forthcoming, he never carried that over to the media and my guess was he knew he would have hell to pay at home for not playing his part He should have seperated himself from the family and given the same story to the media that he told LE and FBI, or just no comment and stood up for Caylee-that has to be eating away at him living a lie and he knows it.

Respectfully I disagree with both of you on the fact that you say that GA was forthcoming in his interviews with OCSO and the FBI.  The truth is he was not forthcoming, he was lying.  In the last doc dump this is proved out by him telling the FBI that he chased Casey in the car, etc...then LE pulled him in because he hadn't told them that story.  He then said that was correct..they could check ezy pass records..they did check..it was a lie...no records ..no chase.  He and Cindy also told LE they couldn't remember the exact date of the ladder incident in the pool.  Mark Fuhrman told OCSO investigators that  GA AND CA told him with no hesitation that it was on the 17th of June.  The list goes on , but in that doc the narrative states that imformation was not freely flowing between the A family and OCSO.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: February 04, 2009, 08:48:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys just getting up.   

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: February 04, 2009, 08:50:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys just getting up.   

Good Morning Lucinda and the rest of the monkey bunch.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: February 04, 2009, 08:50:58 AM »

Morning Monkeys~It's freezing here, 27 out  I have become so spoiled by nonstop warm weather and hate the cold after moving to Florida anyway, just wanted to say one thing about GA, he was far more forthcoming in HIS LE and FBI interviews than Sin-dy .........he may have "fell in line" with Sin-dy's story when the media was around, but I'm sure he never expected his full interviews to go public. Can you imagine what it would be like dealing with the wrath of Sin-dy after she heard what he told the authorities. I bet she tore him a new one for being truthful and straying from the script

Hey my friend island.  He was straight up at the start, i agree.  Where i disagree with you (and still be my friend cos I love ya  )  He did the wrong thing by Caylee.  She is the one dead and chucked in the bush.  Stuff Cindy and Casey.  His priorities should lay with his beloved grand daughter caylee.  He might be her last voice in this world.

You'll always be my freind even when we disagree. I just feel like he lost his cajones yrs ago and when he told his story to LE and the FBI he was forthcoming, he never carried that over to the media and my guess was he knew he would have hell to pay at home for not playing his part He should have seperated himself from the family and given the same story to the media that he told LE and FBI, or just no comment and stood up for Caylee-that has to be eating away at him living a lie and he knows it.

Respectfully I disagree with both of you on the fact that you say that GA was forthcoming in his interviews with OCSO and the FBI.  The truth is he was not forthcoming, he was lying.  In the last doc dump this is proved out by him telling the FBI that he chased Casey in the car, etc...then LE pulled him in because he hadn't told them that story.  He then said that was correct..they could check ezy pass records..they did check..it was a lie...no records ..no chase.  He and Cindy also told LE they couldn't remember the exact date of the ladder incident in the pool.  Mark Fuhrman told OCSO investigators that  GA AND CA told him with no hesitation that it was on the 17th of June.  The list goes on , but in that doc the narrative states that imformation was not freely flowing between the A family and OCSO.

Gypsy, go back a few pages, i said the same.  He initially started off telling the truth re the stench in the boot, but then went on and lied, eg the car chase. 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: February 04, 2009, 08:54:23 AM »

Aahhh,that's good coffee.
I was gonna ask you about that 5%,but I just saw your post.
George could have went anywhere,but he went back to Cindy.......I am so done with that bunch. 
I would have gone to Jimmy Hale Mission,or Salvation Army first.

Originally, I thought publicity/sympathy stunt but I didn't realize that this may get him out of the deposition at the end of the month...I wonder who's next, Cindy or Lee ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: February 04, 2009, 08:58:42 AM »

I found your cold - it is -1 here - and that is warmed up from a low of -5. Burr. Supposed to warm up but I do not believe it - great day to hang out and wait for docs . . .

I only heard about the Doc Dump here...I missed it on NG, I hope it happens, especially the DNA results and the fingerprints...

Rumor has it that we're gonna be near 40 this weekend 
I am soooooo ready for spring..

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: February 04, 2009, 08:59:00 AM »

It is strange that GA would go back home if he really needs help. I think that speaks volumns about whether it was a true attempt. You can't get a cure-all that quick on his issues so I am afraid he will go back into the same mode.

I agree with your post earlier Lucinda on him being the one who can speak for Caylee. I hope he gets deep inside his heart and mind and comes clean on his knowledge of situation to end this charade. That is the only way he is going to start healing dealing with the lose of Caylee. Damn the lawyers, damn the wife, damn the adult children. I hope he shows what a loving grandfather he is and tells what he knows for Caylee's sake.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: February 04, 2009, 09:01:27 AM »

Gypsy, go back a few pages, i said the same.  He initially started off telling the truth re the stench in the boot, but then went on and lied, eg the car chase. 

View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #102
« Reply #1609 on: Today at 06:38:12 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: Scarrlett on Today at 06:23:45 AM
Quote from: Lucinda on Today at 06:09:48 AM
Quote from: Mary on Today at 06:04:29 AM
I also think that GA was faking, GA,CA & LA all have to go in to LE and give their
statements this month and now would GA not be exempt due to mental illness.

Hi Mary, it seems so obvious doesnt it?  And i am sure you are a person with a big heart like us all in here.  I have a good heart, but I saw that stunt from day one with GA.

I also think this was a "Cry Wolf" moment. The hospital was the place to go. I bet he got some needed rest and relief.   I ask you, How does one face the cameras and public after going through something so powerless as the brutal murder of his own baby granddaughter??

All this pain and destruction lies at the feet of Casey Anthony and the defence enablers and big wigs helping her!!

(My post below) cant triple quote yet 

Well, he should come clean.  He knows Casey did it.  I know it would be heart breaking and devastating beyond comprehension.  I think he knew right at the start, he had the power to stop the charade, and he should have done it.  He knew the death smell from the trunk.  Whats he do instead?  Retracts his statements, lies about chasing casey in that car chase, goes on tv, stays in luxury motels, chases every bogus sighting of his grand daughter, meanwhile making tv interviews, and "quote" jail house visit with horsemouth, tells her she wont have to work anymore (might have that worded wrong), then after Caylees dear little body was found, all goes quiet, they want immunity.  then GA has a suicide attempt, texting people where hes at, and leaves a ote, which all the info i saw was that "Casey is innocent"  FFS, its a charade and an act.  This is not my answer to you scarlett, its me voicing my opinions.  As for the cameras, GA and CA didnt mind the media focus when it suited them.  Depeneded on what they were paid.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.