May 15, 2024, 09:24:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 135917 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: July 08, 2010, 08:00:15 PM »

Casey Anthony Defense Afraid To Let Public See Evidence ListThursday, July 8, 2010
By Express

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/07/c...evidence-list/

Thanks TRIMM & SUNNY.

If I'm reading the article correctly, looks like Baez again is defying procedure by not filing it with the court but having it directly given to J Perry. He just will not do right. He's as bad as every one of the Ants. They think that rules and policy simply don't apply to them. He has no business being a lawyer much less on this case, what a marrooon.  One of these days he's gonna get a major clown smackdown

mizjay, was he ordered to file it with the court? Or just ordered to submit it by noon today?

So Bozo gave it to the judge privately. Hmm. But don't judge's also have to abide by Sunshine laws? For instance, if someone writes to the judge, we've all seen how the judge releases the letter to the public. Won't Perry just release the list? And the Sheriff's office will also have to have a copy of the list. They'd have to release it as well, I think. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Lol @ Josebgood@yahoo.com.  Well Bozo, FOILED again. Your non-list will be made public. And the judge is on vacation? That's even funnier!

Hey....isn't that a hoot!!  I hope JP slaps him good or this little oooppsssss...he is going to have to do it sooner or later...might as well be sooner

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: July 08, 2010, 08:02:09 PM »

Casey Anthony Defense Afraid To Let Public See Evidence ListThursday, July 8, 2010
By Express

Thanks TRIMM & SUNNY.

If I'm reading the article correctly, looks like Baez again is defying procedure by not filing it with the court but having it directly given to J Perry. He just will not do right. He's as bad as every one of the Ants. They think that rules and policy simply don't apply to them. He has no business being a lawyer much less on this case, what a marrooon.  One of these days he's gonna get a major clown smackdown

mizjay, was he ordered to file it with the court? Or just ordered to submit it by noon today?

So Bozo gave it to the judge privately. Hmm. But don't judge's also have to abide by Sunshine laws? For instance, if someone writes to the judge, we've all seen how the judge releases the letter to the public. Won't Perry just release the list? And the Sheriff's office will also have to have a copy of the list. They'd have to release it as well, I think. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Lol @ Josebgood@yahoo.com.  Well Bozo, FOILED again. Your non-list will be made public. And the judge is on vacation? That's even funnier!
LOL
Well,he does not diappoint.He delivers on stupidity.  Hehehe!

Well one thing he is, is consistantly stupid!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: July 08, 2010, 08:03:05 PM »

OHMYGAWD!  I gotta share this!  I was checking out BOZO's facebook....and saw one of his email addresses ans choked on mt Dr. Pepper..........................are ya ready?  Put down any drinks in your hand.......................<a href="http://[b].josebgood@yahoo.com[/b]" target="_blank">http://[b].josebgood@yahoo.com[/b]</a>
Well that was anti-climatic! 

josebgood@yahoo.com

Sunny,
You mean you didn't choke when you saw his pix of Whoraldo shirtless? LMAO

I'm one of his friends on facebook, but I don't like to admit it. LOL

I didn't look after the first time....I am too...gotta keep an eye on him ya know....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: July 08, 2010, 08:22:09 PM »

By Express

Thanks TRIMM & SUNNY.

LOL
Well,he does not diappoint.He delivers on stupidity.  Hehehe!

Well one thing he is, is consistantly stupid!!
I don't  usually like what R Hornsby has to say, but when he wrote on his blog
'My personal and professional opinion of Baez is that he's a moron'  I think that summed it up pretty nicely..
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: July 08, 2010, 11:29:42 PM »

ISpy:   

Good thoughts/opinions.   I, too, have wondered at how one person can seem to posess the psycholoical ability to control an entire family.  A person who is not in the parental category but the child category.  I agree, it's as though Casey was the end all, be all, of existence.  No doubt it was that way for years, imo.   They all jump through her hoops.

Blood is thicker than water, so I feel sure Lee has not cut ties with Casey either, only remained out of the public spotlight recently. 

Thanks, Ono!  I look forward to your posts and I'm glad I'm not the only one baffled by Casey's control game.  I wonder just when the power shift occurred. Hhhmm.   My family's dysfunctional too, but nothing like this!  Woo!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: July 08, 2010, 11:55:20 PM »

Shout out to Trimm!  Thanks for keeping me(us) posted with updates. Haven't had as much time here and I'm trying to keep up with Natalie and Kyron too.  *eyes propped open with toothpicks*  Falling asleep a lot lately with the laptop. LOL! Really helps to have you, Sunny, Norose, Brandi, seeme, and so many other helping hands posting links and updates.

Sunny- Glad to have you back from vacation, we missed you.  Next week should be interesting.  I think JP will make Cindy and Lee both tow the line.  I tend to see things in black or white and I like his no-nonsense style.  If Cindy thinks she's going to get theatrical in his courtroom, I hope she packs an overnight bag for her contempt of court jail stay. Go JP!

Babybear- Do you know what issue that Vanity Fair article was in?  That sounds really interesting...similar to Nicholas and Alexandra (last Czar of Russia) with Rasputin the monk.  This kind of stuff must be fascinating to psychologists.  Not sure if it's curiosity or nosiness, but I like to know the why's behind what people do, what made them act that way.  Thanks for the info!

Thanks everyone for contributing your opinions and insight in so many ways here at SM.  I've learned so much from you all and continue to.  I was telling a friend at a recent picnic about reading body language and statement analysis (most of which I've learned here).  She was very impressed and wanted to know if I was taking classes and where (we have a Criminal Justice institute here locally).  *grin*  At a 4th of July cookout, family members were talking about the Twilight Eclipse craze and how incredulous they were that so many people devote so much time, energy, and emotion to the series.  Before I thought about it, I heard myself blurt out that if those people spent that time on Scared Monkeys and trying to find missing people instead, we could find a lot of people (no offense to any Twilight fans on board, of course).  I am glad there is a Scared Monkeys and I'm thankful so many of you are willing to help complete strangers.  It matters.  Hope you all have a good rest of the evening and "Hello!" to the morning crew!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: July 09, 2010, 12:10:52 AM »

Shout out to Trimm!  Thanks for keeping me(us) posted with updates. Haven't had as much time here and I'm trying to keep up with Natalie and Kyron too.  *eyes propped open with toothpicks*  Falling asleep a lot lately with the laptop. LOL! Really helps to have you, Sunny, Norose, Brandi, seeme, and so many other helping hands posting links and updates.

Sunny- Glad to have you back from vacation, we missed you.  Next week should be interesting.  I think JP will make Cindy and Lee both tow the line.  I tend to see things in black or white and I like his no-nonsense style.  If Cindy thinks she's going to get theatrical in his courtroom, I hope she packs an overnight bag for her contempt of court jail stay. Go JP!

Babybear- Do you know what issue that Vanity Fair article was in?  That sounds really interesting...similar to Nicholas and Alexandra (last Czar of Russia) with Rasputin the monk.  This kind of stuff must be fascinating to psychologists.  Not sure if it's curiosity or nosiness, but I like to know the why's behind what people do, what made them act that way.  Thanks for the info!

Thanks everyone for contributing your opinions and insight in so many ways here at SM.  I've learned so much from you all and continue to.  I was telling a friend at a recent picnic about reading body language and statement analysis (most of which I've learned here).  She was very impressed and wanted to know if I was taking classes and where (we have a Criminal Justice institute here locally).  *grin*  At a 4th of July cookout, family members were talking about the Twilight Eclipse craze and how incredulous they were that so many people devote so much time, energy, and emotion to the series.  Before I thought about it, I heard myself blurt out that if those people spent that time on Scared Monkeys and trying to find missing people instead, we could find a lot of people (no offense to any Twilight fans on board, of course).  I am glad there is a Scared Monkeys and I'm thankful so many of you are willing to help complete strangers.  It matters.  Hope you all have a good rest of the evening and "Hello!" to the morning crew!

Yes, I Spy It's the current issue with Angelina Jolie on the cover. 
It IS rather like the story of Rasputin and his hold over Alexandra--hadn't thought of that.  It is an amazing story of people who fell under this guy's spell to the exclusion of everything else in their lives.  Of course, Alexandra thought that Rasputin could control Alexi's hemophilia and therefore was a great religious man, even though he was a womanizer and smelled like a goat.  Anyway, there are similarities on a much smaller scale between the Tzar's wife, this French family and the Anthonys who are completely under Casey's spell to the point of disregard for anything else including their own well-being. You gotta know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: July 09, 2010, 06:07:30 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/web_links/070810-Anthony-defense-meets-crucial-deadline
Anthony defense meets crucial deadline

Updated: Thursday, 08 Jul 2010, 9:21 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 08 Jul 2010, 9:21 PM ED
ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Casey Anthony's defense team met a crucial deadline on Thursday. Chief Judge Belvin Perry ordered the defense hand over a list of the evidence they want to look at that's in possession of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Anthony's defense team along with several of their experts are scheduled to go to the sheriffs office next week to look at the evidence.

Just before noon Jose Baez filed a Notice of Compliance. In it he informed the judge that he and co-council Cheney Mason had met with State Prosecutors Tuesday to go over the evidence list, leaving notes of what they were interested in seeing next week.

Baez also wrote that he furnished a copy of that list to the judge. The defense did not file a copy of the evidence list with the clerk of courts office.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry is off until Monday. He could decide then whether to file the defense list on what evidence they want to see next week in the clerks office to make it public.

Casey Anthony's defense team tells FOX 35 that several of the items they're experts are interested in seeing were collected at the recovery site on Suburban Drive where Caylee Anthony's remains were found.
 Lee and Cindy subpoenaed

The mother and brother of accused murderer Casey Anthony have been subpoenaed to testify at a hearing next week. Both Cindy and Lee Anthony are expected to offer testimony on July 15 concerning 911 calls which Cindy Anthony placed two years earlier.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: July 09, 2010, 06:11:27 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony Defense Pulls sneaky One While Judge Is On Vacation
07/08/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: July 09, 2010, 06:15:47 AM »

This probably wouldn't be very legal, but it would be interesting. Put Cindy in the cell next to Casey when she is in contempt of court.....tape the conversation.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: July 09, 2010, 08:27:30 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-is-defense-move-a-cloak-and-dagger-one-or-simply-unwise.html

Casey Anthony: Is defense move a ‘cloak and dagger’ one or simply unwise?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH — posted by halboedeker on July, 8 2010 5:22 PM Discuss This: Comments(3) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
“New cloak-and-dagger developments in the case against Casey Anthony,” WESH-Ch. 2 anchor Jim Payne intoned in introducing a story tonight.

Say what? It sounded like a spy novel.

“It certainly appears that the defense team is trying to keep a list of evidence that they want to look at next week out of the public eye,” WESH’s Bob Kealing said.

The defense team filed a notice of compliance instead of the list by a noon deadline today. The defense attorneys filed it with Judge Belvin Perry instead of through the clerk’s office.

Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who offers analysis for WESH, scoffed at the defense team’s strategy: “It’s public record. There is no difference between … giving something to the judge and giving something to the clerk.”

Kealing talked to a court official who agreed with Hornsby and said the list will be made public once the judge gets it.

In an update at 5 this evening, Kealing reported that a court official said the defense team e-mailed Judge Perry a link to property forms from the sheriff’s office and not an evidence list.  Perry is on vacation.

“Perry’s going to have to figure out what he wants to do on this issue when he gets back in on Monday,” Kealing said.

Hornsby predicted that that the defense wants to look at Anthony’s car and the bag found with Caylee Anthony’s remains. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

ROTFLMAO....JP is on vacation....and the DUHfence did not do what JP ordered...they did it their way.....I will be extremely interested seeing how JP handles this.  I am expect BOZO to file a motion not to release the info, claiming it is work product.

LOL-The Defense's 'stubborn mule' behavior in this case never fails to emerge as much as possible.  It's so juvenile ... and what's their point?  It's so senseless.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: July 09, 2010, 08:52:02 AM »

ISpy:   

Good thoughts/opinions.   I, too, have wondered at how one person can seem to posess the psycholoical ability to control an entire family.  A person who is not in the parental category but the child category.  I agree, it's as though Casey was the end all, be all, of existence.  No doubt it was that way for years, imo.   They all jump through her hoops.

Blood is thicker than water, so I feel sure Lee has not cut ties with Casey either, only remained out of the public spotlight recently. 

Thanks, Ono!  I look forward to your posts and I'm glad I'm not the only one baffled by Casey's control game.  I wonder just when the power shift occurred. Hhhmm.   My family's dysfunctional too, but nothing like this!  Woo!

Thank you ISpy--you are kind;  You know what?  I am beginning to think these sort of odd power dynamics begin in an early setting-maybe even in toddler age.  Perhaps insignificant [ seemingly ] things trigger the rhythm and the rest of the family carries the tune.   It goes against the natural order of things.  But couple that with a family not dedicated to truthfulness, honor, or a sound moral core ....and the result is a real sticky wicket.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: July 09, 2010, 09:05:47 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m7d9-Casey-Anthony-latest-news-Lawyers-for-mom-accused-of-murder-file-list-of-evidence-to-be-inspected
Casey Anthony latest news: Lawyers for mom accused of murder file list of evidence to be inspected
July 9, 2:21 AMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams
Casey Anthony latest news: Lawyers for mom accused of murder file list of evidence to be inspected

Defense attorneys in the Casey Anthony case filed a list of items they want to examine at the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Casey is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, in the summer of 2008.

Last week, Judge Belvin Perry held an emergency hearing to address evidence inspection. He granted the defense special access to evidentiary items and ordered a list be turned in prior to inspection, according to WDBO.

The list has not yet been made public as WFTV reports it was not filed with the court clerk, but instead was sent to the judge while he was on vacation.

It is expected to be released next week.

Also next week, the defense plans to inspect the evidence while being videotaped to ensure nothing is tampered with.
In addition, the items to be examined are being kept in an air-conditioned location within the sheriff’s office according to Judge Perry’s stipulations.

Casey is slated to be tried for her daughter’s murder in May 2011.

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: July 09, 2010, 09:07:34 AM »

Yes, I Spy It's the current issue with Angelina Jolie on the cover. 
It IS rather like the story of Rasputin and his hold over Alexandra--hadn't thought of that.  It is an amazing story of people who fell under this guy's spell to the exclusion of everything else in their lives.  Of course, Alexandra thought that Rasputin could control Alexi's hemophilia and therefore was a great religious man, even though he was a womanizer and smelled like a goat.  Anyway, there are similarities on a much smaller scale between the Tzar's wife, this French family and the Anthonys who are completely under Casey's spell to the point of disregard for anything else including their own well-being. You gotta know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em.

I've a wonderful book about Anastasia [ the lady who claimed all of her life that she was actually she--it's a convincing book ] and she always maintained that the lone factor which ultimately brought down Russia at that point in time of History, was that her father, Nicholas II, was a wonderful & loving family man but at the same time, naturally weak in his nature & personality.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: July 09, 2010, 09:14:49 AM »

07/08/10

I guess the Defense has to get their jollies somehow-but this is so babyish.
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: July 09, 2010, 10:00:18 AM »

JP has said several times in court now that he firmly believes in sanctions. Wouldn't it be funny if Bozo and Morgan were slapped with a fine for their latest oopsie? Bring Bozo's salary down to $4.00 an hour instead of $5.00.  Can't wait for next week!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #756 on: July 09, 2010, 10:02:21 AM »

07/08/10

Oh I'm sure he was giggling the whole time. He will tell the judge, well you said.... Doesn't matter, we will see it anyway. I can really understand why Lyon's left. I'm sure she had to put up with this crap on a daily basis. With her advice ignored and Jose being so law challenged, it was inevitable that she would throw in the towel. It's only a matter of time before the other one follows suit and JB is once again, left alone with no death qualified attorney. Then the trial will have to stop till they find another one. What use is it to have him on the team if he doesn't use him? Name only? What a way to  end your career, with a slam dunk for the State.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: July 09, 2010, 10:12:28 AM »

Morning ISpy...always glad to open SM and see posts from you....I agree next week is going to be very interesting and will, IMO, set the tone for what is to come

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: July 09, 2010, 10:15:05 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/web_links/070810-Anthony-defense-meets-crucial-deadline
Anthony defense meets crucial deadline

Updated: Thursday, 08 Jul 2010, 9:21 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 08 Jul 2010, 9:21 PM ED
ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Casey Anthony's defense team met a crucial deadline on Thursday. Chief Judge Belvin Perry ordered the defense hand over a list of the evidence they want to look at that's in possession of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Anthony's defense team along with several of their experts are scheduled to go to the sheriffs office next week to look at the evidence.

Just before noon Jose Baez filed a Notice of Compliance. In it he informed the judge that he and co-council Cheney Mason had met with State Prosecutors Tuesday to go over the evidence list, leaving notes of what they were interested in seeing next week.

Baez also wrote that he furnished a copy of that list to the judge. The defense did not file a copy of the evidence list with the clerk of courts office.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry is off until Monday. He could decide then whether to file the defense list on what evidence they want to see next week in the clerks office to make it public.

Casey Anthony's defense team tells FOX 35 that several of the items they're experts are interested in seeing were collected at the recovery site on Suburban Drive where Caylee Anthony's remains were found.
 Lee and Cindy subpoenaed

The mother and brother of accused murderer Casey Anthony have been subpoenaed to testify at a hearing next week. Both Cindy and Lee Anthony are expected to offer testimony on July 15 concerning 911 calls which Cindy Anthony placed two years earlier.
<snipped>

thanks trim....and Good Morning all Monks.....the bolded above makes me go uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: July 09, 2010, 10:16:18 AM »

07/08/10

Oh I'm sure he was giggling the whole time. He will tell the judge, well you said.... Doesn't matter, we will see it anyway. I can really understand why Lyon's left. I'm sure she had to put up with this crap on a daily basis. With her advice ignored and Jose being so law challenged, it was inevitable that she would throw in the towel. It's only a matter of time before the other one follows suit and JB is once again, left alone with no death qualified attorney. Then the trial will have to stop till they find another one. What use is it to have him on the team if he doesn't use him? Name only? What a way to  end your career, with a slam dunk for the State.

Boo,  I couldn't agree with you more.     Not only a slam dunk for the State but humiliating antics that make you look like an idiot.   Baez is consumed with being front and center, he thinks he's clever and witty and he is not going to follow anyones advice, shoot, he doesn't even follow rules.

Mason will be tainted forever by this.   Too bad for him, he shouldn't have decided to be on the evil side. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.