May 17, 2024, 08:17:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 338168 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: July 15, 2011, 02:33:06 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Court administrators say only seven people will be allowed in a very small conference room for 3:30 hearing. I'm one of them. #CaseyAnthony.
3 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Court officials say only 7 people can be in #CaseyAnthony hearing room at 3:30p. Longo and I are #1 and #2 -jfell
1 minute ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: July 15, 2011, 02:34:16 PM »

Opinion
Six Things Casey Anthony Could Do on Monday and Five Things She Ought to Do
By Dr. Keith Ablow
Published July 15, 2011
| FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/07/15/six-things-casey-anthony-could-do-on-monday-and-five-things-ought-to-do/#ixzz1SCGpmRnb

And this is the scariest part of this!!

5.) Go on the Pill

Ms. Anthony will be tempted to replace her deceased daughter with another child. She has expressed that desire, repeatedly. She should rein in that inclination, allowing her to focus instead on the very daunting task of rebuilding her own psyche

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/07/15/six-things-casey-anthony-could-do-on-monday-and-five-things-ought-to-do/#ixzz1SCTDnG6d

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: July 15, 2011, 02:35:27 PM »

I wonder what CA will do if KC asks for the cremated remains of Caylee to be returned to her??

Very good question.

I somehow don't think she would. 

I think that would show she has a heart.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #323 on: July 15, 2011, 02:35:45 PM »

Casey Anthony plans to appeal convictions for lying

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/politics/sns-rt-us-crime-anthonytre76e4nj-20110715,0,1828182.story

Casey Anthony will appeal her convictions on four charges of lying to detectives who investigated the 2008 disappearance and death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, according to a notice filed on Friday by her criminal defense attorneys.

Meanwhile, Anthony is scheduled to give sworn testimony on Tuesday in a defamation lawsuit after her civil lawyer failed Friday to secure an order blocking the videotaped deposition.

::snipping2::

I am guessing this appeal is twofold. One, to provide a stall tactic in the civil case depo as to what she can and cannot answer. Two and more importantly, trying to reverse these charges that will affect the potential costs that she might be on the hook for in the searches and investigation by OCSD due to Casey's lies that lead LE on a wild goose chase.

No way this gets overturned.
Will this affect her appearing on July 25th when the state is asking her to repay their costs?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: July 15, 2011, 02:36:32 PM »

I see her doing it more for spite than having a heart. Just another "spiteful biotch" moment
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: July 15, 2011, 02:36:34 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-father-home/story?id=14080086
Casey Anthony's Father Says She's Not Welcome to Come Home
By CHRISTINA NG
July 15, 2011

George Anthony has said that his daughter cannot come back to the family home on Hopespring Drive in Orlando, sources close to the case told ABC News' Ashleigh Banfield.

The trial tore apart the Anthony family. Casey Anthony's lawyer accused George Anthony of molesting his daughter for years, put George Anthony's alleged mistress on the stand, and said that George Anthony helped to dispose of Caylee's body.

George Anthony denied all of the accusations, and when the trial ended he issued a frosty statement on behalf of his family. The statement made it clear they do not believe their daughter's claim that Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool, saying "the family may never know what has happened to Caylee" and called her defense "baseless."

I don't believe a word of this........Cindy would welcome her with open arms and GA would be sleeping at the local YMCA

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: July 15, 2011, 02:36:36 PM »

I still stand by what I posted last night..she'll go to Bermuda or the Bahamas..some place English speaking..she may know Spanish but I doubt well enough to suit her lying skills which she will continue to utilize.

The attorneys will set up a corporation to hold all her moneys..out of which they will buy her a house..corp owned..rent to her for $1 a year.  The corp will hold all the money from the interviews and the interviews will most likely take place there..therefore she owes no taxes to the US..and neither would her corporation.  Her money is protected by the corp bubble, she gets paid an allowance if you will..while the corp takes care of all other expenses.  Extremely legal..and in the Bahamas she would be free to do as she pleases and fairly anonymous at that.  She'll make new friends..count on it.

I am wondering what Cindy and George have done or intend to do with Casey's things that are at their house?  Did they box them up for her to have a driver come pick up..or are they going to let Lee sell them on eBay? LOL..I can see her suing them for the value of any property she has at their house and they do not return to her.....Judge Judy anyone?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: July 15, 2011, 02:38:41 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/politics/sns-rt-us-crime-anthonytre76e4nj-20110715,0,1828182.story

Casey Anthony will appeal her convictions on four charges of lying to detectives who investigated the 2008 disappearance and death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, according to a notice filed on Friday by her criminal defense attorneys.

Meanwhile, Anthony is scheduled to give sworn testimony on Tuesday in a defamation lawsuit after her civil lawyer failed Friday to secure an order blocking the videotaped deposition.

I am guessing this appeal is twofold. One, to provide a stall tactic in the civil case depo as to what she can and cannot answer. Two and more importantly, trying to reverse these charges that will affect the potential costs that she might be on the hook for in the searches and investigation by OCSD due to Casey's lies that lead LE on a wild goose chase.

Will this affect her appearing on July 25th when the state is asking her to repay their costs?

Yes..until this appeal is settled she will ask the judges in all other matters to put them on hold until the appeal is either thrown out or heard.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: July 15, 2011, 02:39:58 PM »

Klaas,

Could you blow-up this photo of GR, island for us, please? Thank-you.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/235599

What are they going to do ,drop off 100 men  on this Island for her pleasure

I say drop her off somewhere that practices female circumcision.

Good Afternoon Monks.....

I agree, Titch.  Maybe Saudi Arabia.  She can watch the Friday night beheadings for entertainment.

Maybe the appeals court can decide whether or not  Casey's appeal has merit on an emergency basis because Zenaida Gonzales has waited a long time for justice.  She deserves to be heard as much or more than Casey Anthony.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: July 15, 2011, 02:40:23 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
No live coverage says InSession“@WalkerBunch06: @bobkealing Will there be live coverage?”
33 seconds ago

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Well,at least they can tell us what is going on.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: July 15, 2011, 02:41:19 PM »

Have we or will we ever find out what was discussed in all those sidebars?  I am particularly interested in the one where Casey got enraged while reading the transcript.   Monkey Devil!

Also, I know I am super late on this but I found it interesting in George's suicide note he referred to Cindy and Cindy Marie, Caylee as Caylee Marie and Casey as Casey.  Was that a subtle dig or did I miss something?

He also ended his note with "Cynthia Marie - I love you, Caylee here I come, Lee I am sorry, Casey - "
She should get the hint on that one too.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: July 15, 2011, 02:41:53 PM »

I wonder what CA will do if KC asks for the cremated remains of Caylee to be returned to her??

Very good question.

I somehow don't think she would. 

I think that would show she has a heart.
Casey didn't want Caylee in live, I doubt she'd want her in death.  And she'll get as far away from her parents and she can.  She won't contact them; her defense team is her new family now. 
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: July 15, 2011, 02:42:32 PM »

Dig 'em up outa the back yard.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: July 15, 2011, 02:43:39 PM »

I still stand by what I posted last night..she'll go to Bermuda or the Bahamas..some place English speaking..she may know Spanish but I doubt well enough to suit her lying skills which she will continue to utilize.

The attorneys will set up a corporation to hold all her moneys..out of which they will buy her a house..corp owned..rent to her for $1 a year.  The corp will hold all the money from the interviews and the interviews will most likely take place there..therefore she owes no taxes to the US..and neither would her corporation.  Her money is protected by the corp bubble, she gets paid an allowance if you will..while the corp takes care of all other expenses.  Extremely legal..and in the Bahamas she would be free to do as she pleases and fairly anonymous at that.  She'll make new friends..count on it.

I am wondering what Cindy and George have done or intend to do with Casey's things that are at their house?  Did they box them up for her to have a driver come pick up..or are they going to let Lee sell them on eBay? LOL..I can see her suing them for the value of any property she has at their house and they do not return to her.....Judge Judy anyone?

Cindy will probably set her room up as a shrine also. Will look good for intervews.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #334 on: July 15, 2011, 02:44:14 PM »

Klaas,

Could you blow-up this photo of GR, island for us, please? Thank-you.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/235599

What are they going to do ,drop off 100 men  on this Island for her pleasure
No, just Gerlado, Baez and Mason~ you know:  Safe jocolor

And maybe Sims~
Monkey Devil!  100 men in Parachutes Smile and one with a wearing a Mustache 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: July 15, 2011, 02:44:18 PM »

Yes..until this appeal is settled she will ask the judges in all other matters to put them on hold until the appeal is either thrown out or heard.
Do we have any idea of how long an appeal could take?  A normal appeal not the delaying appeals of KC's attorneys.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: July 15, 2011, 02:45:19 PM »

Cindy will probably set her room up as a shrine. It looks good for interviews.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: July 15, 2011, 02:46:26 PM »

I'd love to see KC go to a foreign country and break the law and spend her days in a foreign prison.   

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: July 15, 2011, 02:47:45 PM »

Do we have any idea of how long an appeal could take?  A normal appeal not the delaying appeals of KC's attorneys.

Probably long enough for me to work a few things off my bucket list if you go by any of her lawyers and their delays. But I believe it first has to be approved by an appeals board(?) 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: July 15, 2011, 02:48:22 PM »

GDD this is quite possible...except the Bahamas have lots of tourists....she would have to be a virtual prisoner....at least for a while..she will make 'friends' I use the term loosly....she doesn't make friends....she finds people she can use....Cindy will keep her room as is.....just as she has done with Caylee's room.....Cindy will be the martyr for as long as possible....she will write a book...but no one will want to read it

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.