May 04, 2024, 10:37:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 294110 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: April 07, 2010, 04:38:25 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/04/07/casey.anthony.letters/

One passage is typical: "As far as my folks are concerned, it's only getting worse," she writes in a letter to Adams. "They're really good at putting on the supportive face/person for the TV, but behind the scenes, it's a daily battle. Ridiculous, unnecessary and downright shameful, but what are you going to do? I just have to keep my distance and hike up my Big Girl panties."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: April 07, 2010, 04:39:59 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23080952/detail.html
Bombshell Revelation In Casey Case A Bust
Posted: 3:51 pm EDT April 7, 2010Updated: 4:00 pm EDT April 7, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- One of the bombshell revelations from Casey Anthony's jailhouse conversations turned out to be a bust. WFTV spent two days analyzing Casey's newly-released letters (read them) and jail conversations to see what the documents will really mean for her case.
The one conversation getting the most attention was from one of Casey's jail friends. She revealed information no one would have known except for Caylee's killer. It may not be a smoking gun, but it's certainly explosive.

Of the more than 800 pages of letters and documents released, page eight and nine hold the most explosive statements that are sure to be looked at very closely by both prosecutors and Casey's defense. They’re not buried in the pages and pages of Casey's own letters, but instead statements made by Casey's pen pal, Robyn Adams, to investigators that could be the most explosive part of the new information.

“The best part of this witness testimony and the most damning is apparently confided to her by Casey Anthony,” WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

Adams claims, in December 2008, the day investigators found Caylee's remains, Casey told her about the trash bag and a blanket the remains were wrapped in; it's information only investigators and the killer would have known about.

Sheaffer says prosecutors will say the letters show Casey confided in Adams and her statements are believable, but it may not be the bombshell that will make the case. The defense will attack Adams on the stand.

“As a convicted felon, she will have credibility problems right out of the gate,” Sheaffer said.
Adams was convicted for setting up a marijuana drug operation with her husband. The defense will also argue, since Adams didn't share the information until this year, she could have learned about it from the media and embellished the story, perhaps to get a reduction in her own prison sentence.

“Make the jury believe she never said these things to this witness,” Sheaffer said.

Still, prosecutors will likely take the chance and put Adams on the stand, as long as they believe she's telling the truth.

“I would be very surprised if they did not polygraph Ms. Adams,” Sheaffer said.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: April 07, 2010, 04:41:22 PM »

Interesting conversation.           Is there any way that a plea deal would give KC less than LWOP?   She could have gotten 8 years in the beginning - would the State now offer her something less than Life - say 20-25 years? 
My guess is no I think they have more than enough to put her away forever, poor KC she is so misguided ........being sarcastic of course. 

Hi Mission and Sassycat (Glad to see the cat getting washed again.)  IMO the state should entertain a plea deal of maybe 20-25 years.  I think they have the evidence to convict but I doubt any jury would ever sentence Casey to death.  Now that Casey has been judged indigent and the state is going to pick up a whopping big bill for defense it would make sense to go with a deal.  In addition the cost of the trial will probably exceed the money the state has put away for it, especially if the trial is moved to another city.  There would be the cost of everyone having to commute, etc.   I think it would come down to a question of economics.  Is it in the people's interest to spend millions of taxpayer money in an economy where most states are struggling to stay afloat, or would it be in the people's interest to strike a deal.  I think the latter. 

Hi Baby Bear - I think you and Sass are right this is going to come down to a plea - it is just far to expensive to let Bia$$ play games in hopes to make it rich by going to trial.  The only thing I wish is that is forever she goes away but I guess it doesn't really matter because her pathetic little life is over as she knows it and like Sunny said she is doing just fine in confines of prison and her own little make believe world.  I just wish I could get in there have just one pot shot at her.....just one that is all I ask.   

Mission,  I think that pot shot line forms to the right Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: April 07, 2010, 04:42:00 PM »

One passage is typical: "As far as my folks are concerned, it's only getting worse," she writes in a letter to Adams. "They're really good at putting on the supportive face/person for the TV, but behind the scenes, it's a daily battle. Ridiculous, unnecessary and downright shameful, but what are you going to do? I just have to keep my distance and hike up my Big Girl panties."

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: April 07, 2010, 04:43:59 PM »

So, we now know from several sources that Baez  was passing communications from the As to Casey and back in violation of the rules .  When is LE going to do something about it???
Good question, why is he getting a free pass on this, why is Cindy and George getting a free pass with what they have done?

It's not over till the fat lady sings ...  let's wait & see what transpires over time.

I got booted out and it took a while to get back in..........

Chris aka BB12 has said many times that she has heard the A's are being investigated.....but I don't see anyone doing anything as far as pressing charges against them until after the trial....if then. 

Actually, what may come out with Mr. Morgan's litigation might prove interesting.   It takes time to pull things together---the wheels of justice grind slowly.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: April 07, 2010, 04:45:28 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: April 07, 2010, 04:46:42 PM »

ROFL     Monkey Devil!

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: April 07, 2010, 04:50:37 PM »

Interesting conversation.           Is there any way that a plea deal would give KC less than LWOP?   She could have gotten 8 years in the beginning - would the State now offer her something less than Life - say 20-25 years? 
My guess is no I think they have more than enough to put her away forever, poor KC she is so misguided ........being sarcastic of course. 

Hi Mission and Sassycat (Glad to see the cat getting washed again.)  IMO the state should entertain a plea deal of maybe 20-25 years.  I think they have the evidence to convict but I doubt any jury would ever sentence Casey to death.  Now that Casey has been judged indigent and the state is going to pick up a whopping big bill for defense it would make sense to go with a deal.  In addition the cost of the trial will probably exceed the money the state has put away for it, especially if the trial is moved to another city.  There would be the cost of everyone having to commute, etc.   I think it would come down to a question of economics.  Is it in the people's interest to spend millions of taxpayer money in an economy where most states are struggling to stay afloat, or would it be in the people's interest to strike a deal.  I think the latter. 

BB....I would think a LWOP deal, but 20-25 no way.........she'd perhaps spend 1/2 of that..............nope Caylee was worth more than that IMO

Sunny, I think Caylee was worth more than the whole Anthony family put together. I'd love to see someone hit Casey upside the head (I love that expression, don't know why.)  There's just nothing that can be done to bring her back and it's a great tragedy.  But, you know, your opinion is worth as much as mine.  I think there will be a deal, but just an opinion.  Casey is a worthless piece of trash anyway and I think we can agree on that.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: April 07, 2010, 04:51:16 PM »

ROFL     Monkey Devil!

Well, one thing is for certain the beeotch realizes that her britches have gotten wider 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: April 07, 2010, 04:51:54 PM »

I've always wondered if Lee's mournful "CMA, CMA, etc." emotional outburst at the memorial service was really being directed toward little Caylee and not toward Casey at all.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: April 07, 2010, 04:52:24 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23081045/detail.html
Casey Anthony's Handwriting Reveals Immaturity
Handwriting Analyst Examines Jailhouse Letters

POSTED: 4:07 pm EDT April 7, 2010
UPDATED: 4:29 pm EDT April 7, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
An analysis of Casey Anthony's handwriting in her jailhouse letters could provide an added glimpse into who she is.

Sally Elliott, a forensic expert, was interviewed by phone and pointed out that Anthony's letters are all the same height.

"That's mundane writing. It's all in the middle zone. She doesn't have very much in the upper or the lower," Elliott said.
Elliott said as a person matures, their letter heights begin to vary, and some pen strokes clearly reach upward. That indicates maturity, as well as the development of morals and character.

But Elliott said Anthony's handwriting indicates an immature personality and someone who's ego-centric.
"Her main problem is immaturity. Just like any child, she's thinking of herself and doing what she wants to do," Elliott said. "(If) she wants to do something, she's going to do it. She's willful."

Meanwhile, More information was found inside Anthony's letters about Zenaida Gonzalez, who is the nanny Anthony claimed kidnapped her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

"I know that Caylee's nanny, the 'real' Zenaida ... I know in my heart that she's not responsible and I don't blame her for not showing her face," Anthony wrote.

Anthony continued to explain Caylee's disappearance in her writings.

"I was going to take Caylee and move away ... My plans got beyond tangled when Zanny wouldn't tell me where she and Cays were. I had asked her to take Cays for a few days ... That's why I failed to report her missing, because she was and she wasn't."

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: April 07, 2010, 04:55:37 PM »

So, we now know from several sources that Baez  was passing communications from the As to Casey and back in violation of the rules .  When is LE going to do something about it???
Good question, why is he getting a free pass on this, why is Cindy and George getting a free pass with what they have done?

It's not over till the fat lady sings ...  let's wait & see what transpires over time.

I got booted out and it took a while to get back in..........

Chris aka BB12 has said many times that she has heard the A's are being investigated.....but I don't see anyone doing anything as far as pressing charges against them until after the trial....if then. 

Actually, what may come out with Mr. Morgan's litigation might prove interesting.   It takes time to pull things together---the wheels of justice grind slowly.

I got booted out too and it took some time to get back in.  I think George and Cindy should be in the "Dormitory" too.  I don't know what the statute of limitations is on some of the things IMO they should be charged with, but probably some of them have run.  That silly JVM still feels sorry for them, and maybe a lot of people do.  Like the cop who wouldn't do anything about them and Milstead chasing Lois.  "Haven't the Anthonys been through enough?"  No, not in my opinion.  Not by a long shot.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: April 07, 2010, 04:56:51 PM »

I was going to take Caylee and move away with the money I saved -  yep that's our Casey, still scamming people.She told Amy a similar story, before she robbed her..
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: April 07, 2010, 04:58:52 PM »

ROFL     Monkey Devil!

Well, one thing is for certain the beeotch realizes that her britches have gotten wider 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1254 on: April 07, 2010, 05:00:48 PM »

I've always wondered if Lee's mournful "CMA, CMA, etc." emotional outburst at the memorial service was really being directed toward little Caylee and not toward Casey at all.

IMO Lee has known from day one what Casey did to Caylee and that's why he stays low profile. Not that Casey told him anything, but that he 'just knows'.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: April 07, 2010, 05:01:33 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23081045/detail.html
Casey Anthony's Handwriting Reveals Immaturity
Handwriting Analyst Examines Jailhouse Letters

POSTED: 4:07 pm EDT April 7, 2010
UPDATED: 4:29 pm EDT April 7, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
An analysis of Casey Anthony's handwriting in her jailhouse letters could provide an added glimpse into who she is.

Sally Elliott, a forensic expert, was interviewed by phone and pointed out that Anthony's letters are all the same height.

"That's mundane writing. It's all in the middle zone. She doesn't have very much in the upper or the lower," Elliott said.
Elliott said as a person matures, their letter heights begin to vary, and some pen strokes clearly reach upward. That indicates maturity, as well as the development of morals and character.

But Elliott said Anthony's handwriting indicates an immature personality and someone who's ego-centric.
"Her main problem is immaturity. Just like any child, she's thinking of herself and doing what she wants to do," Elliott said. "(If) she wants to do something, she's going to do it. She's willful."

Meanwhile, More information was found inside Anthony's letters about Zenaida Gonzalez, who is the nanny Anthony claimed kidnapped her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

"I know that Caylee's nanny, the 'real' Zenaida ... I know in my heart that she's not responsible and I don't blame her for not showing her face," Anthony wrote.

Anthony continued to explain Caylee's disappearance in her writings.

"I was going to take Caylee and move away ... My plans got beyond tangled when Zanny wouldn't tell me where she and Cays were. I had asked her to take Cays for a few days ... That's why I failed to report her missing, because she was and she wasn't."

And to this I challenge her defense to splain just how their now #1 suspect Kronk would have gotten Casey's car & cell phone, drove all over town for a few weeks without being seen & chatted up with her friends disguised as Casey...o and wait invaded the Anthony home to gather some items because if they cant even come up with something plausible it doesnt matter that they are trying to finger him or some other dude being at the Suburban crime scene.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: April 07, 2010, 05:03:57 PM »

IMO Lee has known from day one what Casey did to Caylee and that's why he stays low profile. Not that Casey told him anything, but that he 'just knows'.

I agree, and one step further I think she did tell him but not necessarily explicitly - his behavior playing "detective" tends to make me believe that actually what he was doing was shadowing detectives to thwart their efforts in finding evidence....something changed his mind in the midst of the madness. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: April 07, 2010, 05:27:02 PM »

BB....I would think a LWOP deal, but 20-25 no way.........she'd perhaps spend 1/2 of that..............nope Caylee was worth more than that IMO

Sunny, I think Caylee was worth more than the whole Anthony family put together. I'd love to see someone hit Casey upside the head (I love that expression, don't know why.)  There's just nothing that can be done to bring her back and it's a great tragedy.  But, you know, your opinion is worth as much as mine.  I think there will be a deal, but just an opinion.  Casey is a worthless piece of trash anyway and I think we can agree on that.

I didn't mean to insinuate you didn't think Caylee was worth the world. I knew you were thinking logically and that would more than likely ensure she'd be put away.  I just have to believe the State has a DP case........but I have reservations as to them getting a DP conviction.....which would be my first choice.......then I think what if she walks.......what if a jury doesn't convict her?  If I  thought that was a real possibility, then I'd say yes go for a 20-25 yr deal.........see how confused I am
!  LOL  You never know what a jury will do............scary!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: April 07, 2010, 05:28:50 PM »

his entire 'show' was very confusing to me......he is a strange duck to be sure.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1259 on: April 07, 2010, 05:34:54 PM »

his entire 'show' was very confusing to me......he is a strange duck to be sure.
That's for sure 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.