May 14, 2024, 10:14:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 682327 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #400 on: July 01, 2011, 11:52:42 AM »

Good grief.  Vinnie has river on HLN.

for the 100 millionth replay.......sick of it.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: July 01, 2011, 11:54:55 AM »

So who had time during this trial to "license" this new video of young Casey to Anderson Cooper?????

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: July 01, 2011, 11:55:14 AM »

Sorry if this has already been posted. I missed a lot yesterday. 136 pages!

This explains the dessert lady and JA's ties

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/entertainment/2011/june/270855/Dessert-Lady-loves-name-drop-from-Casey-Anthony-judge
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: July 01, 2011, 11:58:12 AM »

Watching River's testimony in court.  What I find interesting and so typical of Anthony's is that River's says she slept with George and Cindy doesn't even look up from her writing.  No reaction whatsoever from Cindy.  That's not normal.  This whole family is so dysfunctional...no reactions to stuff. 

George denies everything..but he says he went over to her house to comfort her.  Pleeease.....he's not a 20 year old guy...he knows it's wrong for a man to go to a woman's house, period.  I don't like River at all, but I don't believe George one bit.  We know Cindy lied on the stand and I believe George has, too.  All the lying is just putting Casey in the pokey anyway, so why not tell the truth?
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: July 01, 2011, 11:58:44 AM »

LOL, I didn't realize until just a while ago that is was a re-run, I need to go back to bed.

I did get to see the video of Casey at age 5.  I think she was very pretty.  I wonder if Cindy had her compete in beauty pagents.  I say that because of the way her hair was put up and those big pearl earrings, kind of much for a  childs birthday party.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: July 01, 2011, 12:00:28 PM »

Good morning monkeys!  Apollies in advance for a long post.  One thing's for sure, this trial has more twists than a roller coaster!    ITA that Cindy is so toasted.  We've been reading Bible proverbs and we're amazed at seeing them being proven repeatedly throughout this case.
  • Proverbs 15:12 "A mocker resents correction; he will not consult the wise." -Baez
  • Proverbs 15:7 "The lips of the wise spread knowledge [Prosecution]; not so the the hearts of fools [Defense]."
  • Proverbs15:14 "The discerning heart seeks knowledge [Prosecution], but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly [Cindy]."
I take issue with Baez' statement today concerning the Defense's computer experts. Didn't he say they didn't have any?  IMO, this was an intentional set-up.  He knew Cindy would be testifying to computer searches for chloroform, he had also planned to call her as a defense witness, and he knew she was going to lie because as he himself said, "The state should have expected it.".  So what does he do?  He releases their computer expert(s).  Notice he also didn't deny knowing she was going to turncoat. As for the state's rebuttal with the Gentiva work records, to quote his own words,"The defense should have expected it.".  I think they did, they just didn't pursue it because it would provide them a much-needed delay to attempt to regroup.  It's very obvious by now that Baez flies by the seat of his pants. He's lazy.  He waits to see what the opposition has and then scrambles to try to defend.  He doesn't want to work. As far as I'm concerned, Baez being Casey's chosen lawyer is divine retribution.  She chose someone who's: as lazy as she is; money-hungry; lying; deceptive; uses people to suit his needs; disrespects authority; egotistical; cheats; and plays Casey, just like she played so many other people. Casey's reaping in a lawyer what she sowed.  Just in case anyone wonders, I'm not judging the man, I'm judging his fruit (his words, behavior, and work).  All my own opinion.  I can't figure out though why Sims would attach herself to this farce of a defense team.  I can somewhat understand Finnell (the most professional Defense person), as she has an anti-DP agenda to try to advance.  Mason apparently underestimated the state and assumed the DT would be able to create reasonable doubt/punch holes in the chain of custody/impeach witnesses/all of the above.  In the end, they just shot themselves in the foot, so to speak.

As for Cindy, well "...the mouth of the fool feeds on folly.". What more can I say? Her foolishness astounds me.  It's rare in my world to see someone so bent on self-destruction.  I hope she gets some counseling while she's in jail for perjury. Casey learned early to lie and manipulate and Cindy failed to put the breaks on the runaway train.  I say Cindy because she assumed responsibility for Casey each time she blew off George's suspicions/findings. Cindy's self-esteem was wrapped up in her own farce of family life and everybody paid for it, Caylee most of all.   Don't expect Cindy to take responsibility for any of this though.  She's so narcissistic, aside from intervention from God (seriously), I doubt she'll admit her shortcomings to herself or anyone else.  In essence, she taught Casey that appearances are more important than truth.

George needs to find a good counselor for some individual counseling. He did not kill Caylee, that choice was solely Casey's. I found it interesting that he felt compelled to "remind" Cindy in the suicide note that he had tried to bring up concerns about Casey/lies by Casey/Casey stealing lots of times, only to be shut down by Cindy. Even in his grief and under the influence, he rightfully attributed responsibility for that to Cindy. That told me to his core, he would not take the fall for Casey. Of all of them, George loved Caylee the most.  Caylee accepted him for who he was, didn't belittle or demean him, didn't throw his failures in his face, and didn't make him a scapegoat.  He, in turn, didn't make demands of Caylee as a trophy child, an accessory to be alternately adored and ignored, a performer. They simply enjoyed each other. As far as River goes, what does having an affair have to do with Casey killing Caylee? George may or may not have said it was an accident that snowballed.  He wasn't saying that from knowledge (as evidenced by his suicide note which pre-dated his "talk" with River).  If he said it, he was desperately trying to convince himself that his daughter could not have done such a horrendous thing.  As time went by, the LE officer in George suspected things weren't adding up with Casey's story, but the Dad in him couldn't fully go there.  Unlike Cindy, George does have a conscience and shows remorse in his note.

All moo

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: July 01, 2011, 12:02:08 PM »

LOL, I didn't realize until just a while ago that is was a re-run, I need to go back to bed.

I did get to see the video of Casey at age 5.  I think she was very pretty.  I wonder if Cindy had her compete in beauty pagents.  I say that because of the way her hair was put up and those big pearl earrings, kind of much for a  childs birthday party.

I agree...over the top.  Last night Sanje said Casey was six, in the video. I thought she looked older. Now they say she was only five. She was so attentive, followed directions to repeat her name and spoke quite clearly. For a five year old?
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: July 01, 2011, 12:05:20 PM »

Bozo is saying to himself, "now what do I do"  
Yep he knows he is up to his neck in alligators.
He'll just keep on and on as long as he is allowed to keep up this foolishness.

That is the bottom line - he will drag this out as long as possible. What his in-experience doesn't know is the jury will be blaming the defense for all of them although they are not given that information. He has been so disruptive and the natural inclination of a jury is to blame the defense since they see them in court stalling and asking unnecessary questions.(even worse in this case)  If he is smart he will get those depositions done in an hour and get back in there because if they miss their holiday, it will cost him.

I agree with you on that Turbo. Sometimes it seems he is driven to just delay things. It makes you wonder if those book, movie deals are true and the only way he gets them is if he can get her acquitted. To me he seems to be milking the money from the state of FL for which I am a resident and trying to delay the inevitable. He enjoys his "celebrity" status or at least the status in his mind.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: July 01, 2011, 12:10:16 PM »

IBE- Good morning to you.  Glad to see you're here.  Just take one day at a time, okay? You're going to make it.
[Grandma2Maddie]- Hope your granddaughter is alright this a.m.

Since JP is keeping the jury close at hand today, I'm anticipating some court action of some nature this afternoon. Reports possibly from the Defense IT experts?  If the Gentiva records are already amassed and delineated, it shouldn't take any IT expert too long to highlight the day(s) and times in question and authenticate which program they were retrieved by.  Did I mention we have several IT guys in the family?

Forecast for the Day:
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #409 on: July 01, 2011, 12:16:09 PM »

I agree...over the top.  Last night Sanje said Casey was six, in the video. I thought she looked older. Now they say she was only five. She was so attentive, followed directions to repeat her name and spoke quite clearly. For a five year old?
Think about it.  5 years of training by Cynthia Marie.  That woman is a control freak.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: July 01, 2011, 12:16:56 PM »

I didn't watch last night because I read LKB was scheduled.
WFTV only showed 25 secs. of the video so it's hard to have an opinion. They didn't show Casey speaking.
A friend of mines sister had a baby that was less than 10 mos. old (if that) and spoke as clearly as I do. I almost fainted when I heard
the little baby speak.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: July 01, 2011, 12:17:47 PM »

Sorry for getting in your quote.

WFTV only showed 25 secs. of the video so it's hard to have an opinion. They didn't show Casey speaking.
A friend of mines sister had a baby that was less than 10 mos. old (if that) and spoke as clearly as I do. I almost fainted when I heard
the little baby speak.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #412 on: July 01, 2011, 12:17:52 PM »

I hope JB packed a lunch because he doesnt need a lunch break after wasting so much time. He needs to be eating while deposing.

I doubt JB is deposing.  He'd give it to an underling.  JB and Mason are probably figuring out what they'll present in surrebuttal and closing (while eating and drinking their lunch) in the Panic Room.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: July 01, 2011, 12:19:13 PM »

Watching River's testimony in court.  What I find interesting and so typical of Anthony's is that River's says she slept with George and Cindy doesn't even look up from her writing.  No reaction whatsoever from Cindy.  That's not normal.  This whole family is so dysfunctional...no reactions to stuff. 
::snipping2::

Casey grew up learning from Geo and Cindy. She never had an opportunity to learn their behavior was not normal. She learned no real skills on how to live in this world.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #414 on: July 01, 2011, 12:19:42 PM »

It's 12:16, let's get the show going already!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #415 on: July 01, 2011, 12:21:18 PM »

I hope JB packed a lunch because he doesnt need a lunch break after wasting so much time. He needs to be eating while deposing.
He should stick to salads..
He is on my last nerve.. I feel like a sequestered juror
I leave the house before, after court and during lunch..
hurry up and wait

Me too, I took a week vacation to watch this...I've got my oldest son who is here visiting hooked too.  

Other than the day we spent burning up without power, I've been watching and waiting...and waiting some more.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: July 01, 2011, 12:22:00 PM »

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Know as soon as she as additional information. Sounds like they are trying to at least get in some rebuttal today:-)
11 minutes ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Karen Levy (court media laison & Cheif of Due Process Serv). Great Lady just sent email saying court won't resume by 12:30 & will let us
http://twitter.com/#!/MagpieFromHinky

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: July 01, 2011, 12:23:58 PM »

Sorry for getting in your quote.

the little baby speak.

Maybe "clearly" wasn't all I meant. She spoke with such poise, sounding so much like she did when addressing the judge at her check writing apology and again, yesterday, when she spoke about agreeing with Finell.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: July 01, 2011, 12:24:24 PM »

Happy Canada Day to all our Canadian Monkeys!

Ok, I've said this before, but I'm going to say it again after viewing pics from court this morning: Why oh why do LDB and JB always look like they're laughing and happy together? I'm sorry. This bothers me. And I really like LDB; so it bothers me she would find anything JB said so amusing. Because it looks like genuine smiles, not sarcastic ones.
Perhaps it's just the old keeping enemies closer than friends thing.  Or she's really laughing AT him  

I hope you're right! Smile

I think she does it to antagonize KC. It really pisses KC off when they are talking like that if you watch her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: July 01, 2011, 12:24:25 PM »

Happy Canada Day to all our Canadian Monkeys!

Ok, I've said this before, but I'm going to say it again after viewing pics from court this morning: Why oh why do LDB and JB always look like they're laughing and happy together? I'm sorry. This bothers me. And I really like LDB; so it bothers me she would find anything JB said so amusing. Because it looks like genuine smiles, not sarcastic ones.
I think she's proving what a professional attorney looks and acts like, showing professional courtesy at all times in the courtroom.  To be outwardly rude would be less than professional. She knows the game Baez is playing with his personal attacks and she's basically piling burning coals on tops his head (making him look even worse for being so nasty to such a nice person-LOL). She's a lady and a pro, through and through. I would bet she extends the same courtesy to all of her legal opponents.  JMO  From what I'm hearing, she's a class act and highly respected by her peers (unlike Mr. Baez). Not to worry.

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.