May 04, 2024, 02:28:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 219428 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: March 16, 2009, 03:25:06 PM »

janet...the 5 pages were there perhaps 30 minutes ago
chat and grumble dot com
click on the frog and scroll
take a bath when finished

Thank you Mere.

I thought CNG was a private site. Janet, CNG is a private site.  This one thread is open to the public so that everyone could read their thoughts on SM.

The despicable Frog thread was on the GM site and then went poof.  I speculate that Carnut and even some GM posters would have no part of it and ... the thread would go "poof". I agree that Carnut and some of the GM posters were not used to seeing a thread that was so awful and they asked it to be moved into some hiding place. You have to wonder when the hateful posts and posters arrived there....maybe when they had no other home on the internet.

Janet 

MERE

You are so kind! 

BTW, I am still drinking my chamomille tea 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: March 16, 2009, 03:26:14 PM »

I agree Kermit!I've said it before.I'm loyal to a fault.I have not,nor will not respect anyone associated with with either GM or CNG..

Yes you are a very supportive person for Natalee's family and I'm sure they see that.

[
Supporting Natalee and her family does not mean stalking families.

cc: FBI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: March 16, 2009, 03:26:15 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.msg590181#msg590181
bastibro
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #291 on: December 18, 2008, 02:07:51 PM »

"The skull was not the only thing in the cage Johan.
I found this pic very convincing(the hip socket)...I`m sure a skull would be, like Anna and Magnolia said, filled with coral, barnacles or sponges."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.msg590244#msg590244
johan555
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #304 on: December 18, 2008, 02:36:11 PM »

"Yes i saw also some bones on the screenshots ( on another pic )
But i have big doubts about the skull.
And if it were human remains were are they Now ?

Yes i saw also some bones on the screenshots"

Thanks Lovesong.

So both of these Dutch posters believe there were bones in the trap/cage and one believes there was a skull.

The truth revealed ... Johan and bastibro and Johan are one with Kyle Kingman.

Janet

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
The most likely to remain at or near it's original location was the skull, which is why I was so convinced the object pictured was a skull.

Kyle Kingman: The bag that is above the denim bag looks to me as though it contains pieces of vertebrae.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: March 16, 2009, 03:30:05 PM »

chat and grumble dot com

Thank you Mere.

I thought CNG was a private site.

The despicable Frog thread was on the GM site and then went poof.  I speculate that Carnut and even some GM posters would have no part of it and ... the thread would go "poof".

Janet 

Janet,
I am sure that thread has been moved to their hideyhole. That is just how things are done there
They like to hide their bashing.
Don't forget, many of these same posters are posters at GM and were on that thread in public.

Don't be fooled by soft drivebys proclaiming innocence and sweetness and light. You will find that often they are the most devious. THey are the ones that always accuse us of being mean, yet they come to stir things up. THe proclaim innocence of it all and how they want the forum wars to stop! (that they started, btw)

Janet, you are mistaking that forum for a forum that is run by responsible, mature and ethical administrators.
Do not for one minute think that Carnut would have any say in moving a thread anywhere. He does NOT run that forum. He prefers a "hands off" approach and doesnt' really care what people post there. He prefers to think of himself as "just another member". (his words)
I rather believe he enjoys all this stuff. I mean, youi gotta have SOME excitement in your life, right?

http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/personals-1085109210-467702?view=1&adid=personals-1085109210-467702

Cripes, in other words, anyone with a pulse?
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #844 on: March 16, 2009, 03:34:13 PM »

chat and grumble dot com

Thank you Mere.

The despicable Frog thread was on the GM site and then went poof.  I speculate that Carnut and even some GM posters would have no part of it and ... the thread would go "poof".

Janet 

Janet,
I am sure that thread has been moved to their hideyhole. That is just how things are done there
Don't forget, many of these same posters are posters at GM and were on that thread in public.

Don't be fooled by soft drivebys proclaiming innocence and sweetness and light. You will find that often they are the most devious. THey are the ones that always accuse us of being mean, yet they come to stir things up. THe proclaim innocence of it all and how they want the forum wars to stop! (that they started, btw)

Janet, you are mistaking that forum for a forum that is run by responsible, mature and ethical administrators.
Do not for one minute think that Carnut would have any say in moving a thread anywhere. He does NOT run that forum. He prefers a "hands off" approach and doesnt' really care what people post there. He prefers to think of himself as "just another member". (his words)
I rather believe he enjoys all this stuff. I mean, youi gotta have SOME excitement in your life, right?

http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/personals-1085109210-467702?view=1&adid=personals-1085109210-467702

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #845 on: March 16, 2009, 03:35:54 PM »

I was a member at GM for a short time!  I have since deleted my account for reasons known to some!!

I don't know what it was like before or now but I would like to say this in defense of my a few of my friends!!  Many there like Klaas, SM and the former members!!  They are not afraid to say so either!

I think it a good thing to have loyal people to SM there as well!!  Just keeps the record straight, IMO!!   

Not all GM members are evil!!  Just sayin............ 

Back to the musings!!  LOL

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #846 on: March 16, 2009, 03:36:45 PM »

chat and grumble dot com

Thank you Mere.

Janet 

Janet,

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #847 on: March 16, 2009, 03:43:45 PM »

Anybody that wants to say they uphold JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY yet,are apart of a forum that has individual thread's set up to UNDERMINE posters from other threads is in MY OPINION lost.They want to have their cake and eat it to with the HIdey-hole B.S......

It's one thing to disagree or even vehemently disagree with information being presented in a respectful manner. But when members decide to lie for sport rather then present their evidence with back up rather then deceit, it really shows their own lack of credibility and their own lack of integrity by their own actions.

It is a whole other thing when banned members choose to stalk children, and ridicule members of this website as well as the owner and his wife of this website in an attempt to discredit the information about the trap/cage. And to think one of the  members is an instructor who is a guidance counselor at the high school where she lives. Would anyone want her giving guidance to their children? Knowing she is stalking families?

Yes it makes You wonder what the administration of the school where She works would think and do if They saw some of Her posts.... Let alone the parents of the Children 

This was something that stood out for me, too.  I spent some time before looking for a post where I asked if she was off that day, or posting on taxpayer's time.  Her response only asked if I was a teacher,too.  Unfortunately, I didn't find the posts, but it bothered me that she was spending days on this forum, if she really was a guidance counselor/psychologist.    

Hinky meter went off with the Caps enthusiasm from the get-go, too.  jmho

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: March 16, 2009, 03:47:06 PM »

I just want to say that I am not offended by Magnolia's picture being put on the scarecrow.

If I had a brain, then maybe I would be offended.  Sometimes less is more.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: March 16, 2009, 03:47:40 PM »

Kermit ... you thoughts!

When it is considered that Jossy Mansur and John Silvetti are one in the contention that there was nothing case related in the trap/cage ... my thought process turns to questioning what was the actual purpose of Eduardo Mansur's continuing presence on board the Persistence.

Think about it ... Jossy Mansur states that his son had a constant presence on board the Persistence.  Logic dictates that Jossy's words are a reflection of what has been related by Eduardo.  Nothing negative about the chain of custody that the crew of the Persistence had no involvement in. 
Kermit ... Kyle Kingman had his suspicions regarding Eduardo being the leak.  Then when you consider that CAPS did a solo dive on the trap and ... then you consider Eduardo's diving abilities ...

Janet

+++++++

JOSSY MANSUR

Jossy Mansur:  No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #931 on: December 03, 2008, 04:19:56 AM
»

Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838;topicseen#msg564838

Tuscaloosa News
Aruba group seeking divers to search for Natalee Holloway
August 24, 2005

An Aruba group is seeking divers to continue the search for Natalee Holloway, the Alabama teenager who went missing nearly three months ago on the Dutch Caribbean island.

The group wants to lead the divers in exploring waters off Aruba’s east coast, where Holloway was staying with 124 Mountain Brook High School classmates, said Eduardo Mansur, co-founder of the Aruba Search and Rescue Foundation, which has been helping search for the teenager since she vanished May 30.

Although the waters have been searched before, the group wants to try again with the help of a machine invented by an American who claims it can detect human bones and teeth under water, Mansur said. The inventor, Joe Walker, came to Aruba to help in the search, Mansur said.

“We have been working very hard on the case from the beginning,” Mansur said. “We are following all leads.”

Mansur said he and Walker are recruiting local divers. He said they will start when enough divers volunteer.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/24/aruba-group-seeking-divers-to-search-for-missing-us-teen/

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does. Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

Kyle Kingman:  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: March 16, 2009, 03:59:26 PM »

chat and grumble dot com

Thank you Mere.

Janet 

I think you're right Janet, I was glad BTGirl had the courage to address it.

3/11/2009 GM Forum

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: March 16, 2009, 04:18:42 PM »

I just want to say that I am not offended by Magnolia's picture being put on the scarecrow.

If I had a brain, then maybe I would be offended.  Sometimes less is more.

Well it offended me!   

Not only for you Magnolia, but considering what this is all about...she also used a character from the Wizard of Oz, which we all know Natalee loved, to produce her vicious attack.  Double no-no IMO.

You are a very smart monkey Magnolia, and a miracle too!   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #852 on: March 16, 2009, 04:20:07 PM »

chat and grumble dot com

Thank you Mere.

Janet 

3/11/2009 GM Forum

There were quite a few that wanted it deleted too!! 

I am confused.............but isn't posting Carnut personal ad - just like what some of the others are doing!!  I know some of you don't like him and I doubt he would care......but I know I would not like it done to me!!  And I think it wrong when they do it too!!

OK, throw nanners now!!  I haven't showered yet today!! 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #853 on: March 16, 2009, 04:34:27 PM »

chat and grumble dot com

Thank you Mere.

Janet 

3/11/2009 GM Forum

There were quite a few that wanted it deleted too!! 

I am confused.............but isn't posting Carnut personal ad - just like what some of the others are doing!!  I know some of you don't like him and I doubt he would care......but I know I would not like it done to me!!  And I think it wrong when they do it too!!

OK, throw nanners now!!  I haven't showered yet today!! 

He put the personal info out there under the same name he uses on his website and forum for the public to see.  If anything, he might be getting some extra help finding that companion since the link was brought here. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: March 16, 2009, 04:46:22 PM »

Hi Keepthefaith

You are kind of quiety lately.  I hope you are all through with that nastly flu bug/cold.

Are the winds picking up again in your area right now?  I was watching the American news and observed that yesterday your area experienced all the same strange weather patterns as our area.

I need a holiday to somewhere warm.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: March 16, 2009, 04:49:16 PM »

Hi Keepthefaith

You are kind of quiety lately.  I hope you are all through with that nastly flu bug/cold.

Are the winds picking up again in your area right now?  I was watching the American news and observed that yesterday your area experienced all the same strange weather patterns as our area.

Janet

QUIET... Very close to being 100%.Just a slight cough!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: March 16, 2009, 04:49:35 PM »

Lifesong ... I apologize calling you Lovesong in my last post.  It was the tune I was humming off tune to myself while I was typing.

Hey ... that was a great catch in regards to bastibro and Johan perspective in regards to the contents of the cage.

I hope you are having a great day.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: March 16, 2009, 04:51:55 PM »

Hi Keepthefaith

Janet

QUIET... Very close to being 100%.Just a slight cough!

Whether I am quiet or not ... I do believe that the winds are crossing the border right now and ... heading your way.

I am thankful you are on the mend.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: March 16, 2009, 04:57:22 PM »

Mytime!!!

Ducky has waddled off to the Musing thread to visit you.  He is probably after all the junk food you insist on feeding him.  Considering you are here ... maybe A1 will send him back to the Natalee Holloway thread were he is fed properly.

The weight gain of Ducky is the reason he had trouble taking off the other night with me on his back.  I just checked ... I have not put on an ounce.  So your assumption was wrong ... wrong ... wrong.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: March 16, 2009, 04:59:55 PM »

What the heck is my name doing in the middle of that carp. ?
I do not even know where this other web site is.

It looks like THEY " The Enemy" is just trying to play the game called divide and conquer.

Just one little word to them, and everyone.
I never put myself in such situations.
Because.. I like you.

Edward ... I apologize.  You provided me the definition of SS in your history lesson last week.

It was me who impulsively used that definition to further MY OWN PURPOSE.

Again ... I apologize for including your name in my post.

Janet

BUMPED

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.