May 07, 2024, 01:51:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 295226 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: April 09, 2010, 12:37:28 AM »

In the first Robyn phone call (I'm only about 6 mins in), she just says Crzy is upset...but HER FRIEND is the one who tells her items found with the body can be tied back to the Ant farm.

Yup, Im on the second call.  Her father asks if she & Casey can physically talk, robyn said no.  She asked  him to say prayers for Casey too.  Robyn doesnt like mornings, they were discussing family visiting for Christmas, her father told her to deal with it if it meant seeing her children....hello she's in jail its not like she cant sleep all the day or night long & why does that sound so wrong for her to be complaining about when a visit will occur if it means seeing her children?   It just ceases to amaze how some people can be.    Now shes on with their pastor.... she believes she's coming home, keeps begging for prayers blah blah blah...there really isnt that much on them at all regarding Casey but it does establish that she had a relationship with her & her family is aware of it.    Well, it might not be her place to judge but good gravy is she not getting that this beeotch is accused of premeditatedly murdering her babygirl that she has such empathy for her...boggles the mind.

Yeah, no matter what Casey did or did not do, Robyn just wants peace for her.

Um.... huh?!?!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1681 on: April 09, 2010, 12:38:16 AM »

In the first Robyn phone call (I'm only about 6 mins in), she just says Crzy is upset...but HER FRIEND is the one who tells her items found with the body can be tied back to the Ant farm.

Yup, Im on the second call.  Her father asks if she & Casey can physically talk, robyn said no.  She asked  him to say prayers for Casey too.  Robyn doesnt like mornings, they were discussing family visiting for Christmas, her father told her to deal with it if it meant seeing her children....hello she's in jail its not like she cant sleep all the day or night long & why does that sound so wrong for her to be complaining about when a visit will occur if it means seeing her children?   It just ceases to amaze how some people can be.    Now shes on with their pastor.... she believes she's coming home, keeps begging for prayers blah blah blah...there really isnt that much on them at all regarding Casey but it does establish that she had a relationship with her & her family is aware of it.    Well, it might not be her place to judge but good gravy is she not getting that this beeotch is accused of premeditatedly murdering her babygirl that she has such empathy for her...boggles the mind.
Usually, inmates like to sleep in the mornings. It seems to help their day go by more quickly. Which explains why all my time with them has to be in the afternoons. I know, I don't get it eaither...like, what do they have to do all day? However, it keeps them happy, which keeps the guards happy, so it goes.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: April 09, 2010, 12:40:14 AM »

Usually, inmates like to sleep in the mornings. It seems to help their day go by more quickly. Which explains why all my time with them has to be in the afternoons. I know, I don't get it eaither...like, what do they have to do all day? However, it keeps them happy, which keeps the guards happy, so it goes.

I can see that but its not like they are exhausted from a heavy work week or taking care of a family, beeotch get your felony arse up!   God bless ya Tevye because I sure dont have the patience or tolerance.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1683 on: April 09, 2010, 12:43:31 AM »

the phone calls were almost a "waste, huge waste", except that we learned that Robyn was told about stuff around the body not by Casey but by a friend.

From a FLE perspective, it sounds like Robyn has adjusted to jail life. And, this might not be popular to say, but it does sound like her faith was not a jailhouse conversion (I really think Crzy's god is the dude who lives downstairs...sneezing my ass!) but a long standing tradition. She has more credibility than Crzy at this point. Of course, she wants to sound good for her Dad and her pastor, but she at least is concerned about someone besides herself (and I'm not talking about Crzy, I'm talking about her family and friends).

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: April 09, 2010, 12:48:49 AM »

the phone calls were almost a "waste, huge waste", except that we learned that Robyn was told about stuff around the body not by Casey but by a friend.

From a FLE perspective, it sounds like Robyn has adjusted to jail life. And, this might not be popular to say, but it does sound like her faith was not a jailhouse conversion (I really think Crzy's god is the dude who lives downstairs...sneezing my ass!) but a long standing tradition. She has more credibility than Crzy at this point. Of course, she wants to sound good for her Dad and her pastor, but she at least is concerned about someone besides herself (and I'm not talking about Crzy, I'm talking about her family and friends).

Yes, but the friend did not indicate what those items were specifically so if Casey said blanket, etc to other inmates (from what was reported it was plural) then she just fried herself.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: April 09, 2010, 12:54:46 AM »

I just can't see Lee in an incestuous relationship with Casey. I think he could barely stand her because she was so much like her Dad.  I think he hated the constant drama.  He kept to himself and got out of that house as soon as he could. 

I can see his dislike for the whole family but I also see him as somewhat of an emotional cripple too. His reactions and facial looks do not match the circumstances many times. I go back to my original take on him which gave me the belief that he had all the markers of aspergers syndrome

Evening, all!  Just popping in to agree with you TURBOTHINK on Lee.  Not an expert by any means, but doing research on Aspergers and Autism on behalf of a child I know.  The key markers IMO are Lee's inappropriate laughter discussing the car smell, the "codespeak" between he and KC in the July-August 2008 jail visit videos, Lee's halting speech patterns/use of "circular" language, the picture of Lee laughing while holding an obviously distraught Caylee, and the infamous tortured  "CMA! CMA! CMA!..." outburst at Caylee's so-called memorial.  So many times the A's say something and we all go "Whaaatttt?".  I'm wondering now if their fractured speech patterns are the result of Aspergers or Autism (no offense to anyone with either or having loved ones with either). Just thinking here...

The fact that the A's were in effect a closed family, as you succinctly stated, is usually indicative of abuse.  The thing I find equally odd is Cindy & George's dependence on Lee as a mediator:  Cindy calling Lee and asking him to find Casey and bring her home and George in a nutshell telling LE that Lee & Casey are closer than he or Cindy to Casey. Sometimes, based on Lee's expressions/reactions (such a high-fiving Casey upon ditching the media), he appears to me immature for his age.  All MOO

Finally, maybe it's just me, but it seems odd that Caylee nickname would have been Cays.  Cays seems more like a nickname for Casey.   

Good evening ISpy,nice to see you here. From the very first time I observed Lee in action, I felt something was "off" with him. Each time I saw a video or a newscast with him in it, I tended to be more observant to try to determine what was wrong with this picture. As time went on  it just clicked to me to consider Aspergers as the cause. I do a lot of work with the homeless in my area and I see a lot of Aspergers in alcoholics and addicts. They seem to feel "different" and many times try to self medicate if not diagnosed to feel more normal. Of course that is dead end street and then the addiction sets in and they end up on the street.

The dog incident was partly rage, but also there were a lot of markers I saw which just screamed out Aspergers to me. His clumsiness, his inability to tear a simple poster board. His total lack of ability to gauge other's reactions to his violent behavior. One of the things I noticed in his early interviews was his facial expressions not matching the circumstances. I noticed it in both him and KC. His laughter was like that of a young child who did not know what the proper response was in any given situation.

I am thinking they both had something wrong mentally and GA & particularly CA did everything in their power to cover that up all the years the kids were growing up. There are mixed stories about why KC did not graduate with her class. Some said she did graduate, CA said she did but the detectives were very clear in the interviews that she did not. It has never been revealed if Lee graduated or not and I could not find him in the senior class he was supposedly graduating with. Then we have him a "car driver & parker" which would fall in line with my guess about him. His tirade on the internet about his ex-girlfriend when she left him sounded more like a 5th grade girl than a 20 year old man. I could make a mile long list of the things I have observed in his behaviors and the family behaviors appearing to cover up for both of them the appearance of a family with a mentally challenged child who has not accepted their limitations.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1686 on: April 09, 2010, 01:02:13 AM »

My page 2-My brain is officially broken for now.  Page 3 to follow shortly.
* http://humbleopinionforum.net/cma-timeline-june-1-15-2008/  snipped:
THU, June 5, 2008 CA's Birthday Lee stopped by the Anthony home to wish Cindy a happy birthday. He noticed Caylee was there, but Casey was not. This is the last time Lee saw Caylee alive. Casey never called to talk with Cindy or to just wish her a Happy Birthday,  according to Cindy’s Supv, Ms. Polisano at Gentiva Health Services. CA must have called into work and asked - Did my Daughter Call?
June 5th -During a phone conversation with Cindy, Shirley P. assessed Cindy’s state of mind as being depressed. Cindy complained about Casey adding more of a financial burden on the household. Shirley P. later writes to Maryloubea and Shadow.  She mentions Cindy’s potential suicidal state of mind; George being a moocher and a loser; George’s sister Sonie having Bi-Polar Disorder and that “Casey is Bi-Polar, too!”
Friday June 6th,2008 - Amy H totals her car - in a car accident.
Sat, June 7, 2008 – Amy H. moves from Troy B.’s house in Oviedo, FL into JP’s house at 232 N. Glenwood AV in Orlando, FL. 
Casey same dates at this time, thought/plotting/told everyone" But her Parents" within the dates mentioned- Amy and she were taking over the Ant house. Cindy and George were Divorcing. Cindy was getting an apt. Amy and Casey were soon to be roomies living together "Team Girlys" on Hopespring Dr. No mention of Caylee though - or who was going to watch Caylee or who was going to be able to provide for Caylee.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01%20Lee%20Anthony%20July%2029,%202008.pdf
Page 48 - Line 1 Depo LA: Lee's recall June 5th starts again. Which is all triggered by Casey's words.  In his memory, Casey said the Smell "started" inside her car the day of CA's BDay. That struck him funny and he even says he told KC " There is no way that Mom or Dad would have Not been aware of that Odor all that time" I am paraphrasing him. That George would have known especially because the weekends he spent "cleaning the inside/outside" of the Ant's vehicles. I think in KC's head the Date 6/5 CA's Bday was the Date she started to create her alibi ie: Dead Squirrels. 6/5 was the creation of the End. CA's BDay was when CA Choked KC * I think. Throttled her like she has never done before. Lee did see it. Possibly* Neighbor Jean witnessed the argument/Fight * I think.  The words of the Neighbor's statement- KC to CA" FU MOM I don't want to hear it" leads me to believe that was CA screaming at KC in the house " I am sick of you walking all over Me, Its my BDAY and I have sat here all day with Caylee waiting for You, I am on VACATION from My Job KC" that led to the outside display for the Neighbor to hear. Shirley's recall 6/5 CA BDAY being to the point it makes sense that it was enough all by itself- "Casey" strolling in without a care on 6/5 Made Cindy snap. 
 Shirley's words on top of CA spending Sat 6/7 in Mt.Dora -CA was all over the place emotionally with Life +her Fathers health etc. IMO From June 5-June 15th were the Days that KC plotted the end of Caylee and possibly was plotting the End of her Parents.
What does not fit into the time line of those dates " according to AH" KC stole Amy's Check Book possibly even some sort of ID * not within these dates. Its a mess,the change of AH's address landing in the Anthony mail box on June 12, 2008 from the post office * which I cannot find on record. ? She/KC must have RAN to the post office the day she found out Amy totaled her Car on the 6th. Casey knew Amy moved on the 7th.  Insurance Money was coming from the Car. Yet its all mixed in with the Talk prior with Amy and Casey moving into the Ant's house. That Casey was telling Amy & everyone the house was going to be theirs. What doesn't fit in is the first acknowledgment by AH being July 2nd that she felt KC stole from her the first time. To be continued on my page 3.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1687 on: April 09, 2010, 01:10:40 AM »

Page 3 -
I found this snipped: http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2009/08/casey-anthony-timeline-revised-aug-26.html - A different rendition of what I posted -in regards to KC/CA and the theft of SP. Which one is correct? Cindy repaid the stolen $ or the Bank did ?
April/May 2008 Casey also paid her AT&T bill of $354 with her grandparents bank account. She allegedly stole a check from Grandpa's checkbook, unaware that that account was closed because of her first theft. No one but the nursing home could issue checks on his current account. Cindy paid the money back and persuaded the establishment to not press charges

June 4 AMY Wednesday, at 7:33 am Casey Anthony wrote to Amy on Facebook: oh, the times we will have! i can’t wait for us to become roomies in another week! Seriously… by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. I can’t believe it!
June 13, 2008, Friday Casey lies to Amy, making up the story about George having a stroke and being at the hospital with him. Casey was supposed to take Amy to Jacksonville trip to pick up Amy’s new car. Calls Rico and tells him the same story. Roy House, Tony Lazzaro’s roommate, says he saw Casey AND Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar when Casey attended a party thrown by House and Lazzaro. It was noted because several people noticed and commented that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there. I think this is important, that Casey was told by her friends that Caylee shouldn't be at a night club on Friday night, three days before Caylee goes missing and one day after the big Fathers day argument.
June 15, 2008, Sunday Caylee and Cindy visited Cindy’s father at 12:00 noon at his nursing home in Mt Dora. Last photo’s of Caylee taken, time taken from camera. A strong conversation occurred between Great Grandma and Cindy occurred because G-Grams wanted Casey held responsible for the thefts against her and the nursing home. This must have sparked the argument at home between Cindy and Casey. " My Thoughts NO the Fight Happened on CA's Birthday" But there was def a throw down between CA and KC on June 15th.
Evening of June 15th:Tony said he talked “pillow talk” on the phone with Casey late into the night. He said Casey did not indicate that there had been any argument with her mother that night. (Sept 8 Tony Lazzaro interview)
June 16, 2008Cindy returns home from work and finds the pool ladder is attached to the pool and the fence gate is open. End of Snipped.
More AMY:
June 16 Per Amy H official statement, Casey spent: June 16 thru July 4 with Tony Lazzaro, July 4-8 with Amy Huizenga at Ricardo Morales apartment, then July 9 thru 15 with Tony.
Amy Amy Amy -  If AH's mail forwarding landed acknowledged USPS in the Ants Mail box on June 12th? Would it not be a clue to her AH - her mail was not coming to her by then? She moved on June 7th, from Troy's to JP's. She/her car was totaled on the 6th would she not be searching for her mail ? This is why I ask? flipping the calender up to June 24th -
Casey is still allowing others to think that she and Amy are going to live together in the Ant house. 
http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2009/08/casey-anthony-timeline-revised-aug-26.html
June 24 2008 at 2:40pm Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote to troy on Facebook: she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven’t even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. I’ll fill ya in later on. Miss ya, yo.
June 24 2008 at 2:46 Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) to Troy on Facebook wrote: I’m still at Ricardo and JPs… hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late… any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

What was really going on between these 2 girls? Amy seems to be the " Knot" of everything that has transpired in the days prior and days after Caylee went missing.
July 2nd, Amy states that Casey stole money from her " first time" Cash Over $400.00.
July 2nd, Casey gets a Tat of La Bella Vita on her shoulder- The very same day? Would that not be a red flag to AH? She had to have known Casey did not have a "job".  Between the two incidents in one day, where does the common sense come in? Why was it that CA called AH from the get go to Hunt Casey? The First and Only Call that made sense to CA.
Because CA knew that AH would know where Casey was. I am trying to "remove" all the players and concentrate on the "3" core ppl - Casey, Amy and Cindy. Does anyone recall Amy having a job? Or being employed at ? How she was able to go on Vacations and etc..

Why I ask and am concentrating on AH is because Casey would have "chosen" a sure thing "roommate"..with flowing Cash. She didn't chose Amy because she liked her or she was her friend - or because she AH was HONEST, KC had too much to lose with a Honest person. If Amy was making Cash somehow undocumented it would be all the better for Casey. I think back to my age, early 20's,  if I had worked hard to make 400.00 Cash or otherwise and it went Poof .. I would BE All over my unemployed loser friend Casey. I do not believe AH's testimony that Casey told her she was sleepwalking whatever that made up hoo hah was.. 400.00 is not chump change not even today.

This relationship between Amy and Casey doesn't add up. I am only looking into 4/5 wks of their relationship. Did Amy have her parents wrapped around her finger too? $$$$ It all comes back to Caylee. Because at the time Casey had chosen her new "caretaker" Money Maker to fund her New life without Caylee " Amy".

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: April 09, 2010, 01:10:55 AM »

I'm listening now, but she didn't specify which items....at least not yet.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: April 09, 2010, 01:12:30 AM »

Deenie:
      The bank repaid Shirley because no one was supposed to be allowed access to that account except her, of course.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: April 09, 2010, 01:18:20 AM »

Never fails !
every inmate miracilously gets jailhouse religion. They find Jesus in jail where it's convenient for their case and their new look. But the minute they get released  they loose their religion like fleas jumping off their skin.

I noticed she still has her potty mouth even when she writes about God "Daddy" in one sentence in the next sentence she is cursing.  Then she is waiting for the Rapture..when more and more children will go missing.

She tries to show empathy for her friend..yet even her friend is stunned when she writes  how much she misses her kids and then Casey's replies are always about moving away..the two of them ..this time to Costa Rica.  LOL

Oh, and how about  her telling Robyn she wants to "adopt" a child.....KC says she's always wanted to adopt a child from a foreign country, but has decided to adopt a US child when released from jail.
God help our children!!

It's mind boggling that this evil woman can even entertain the thoughts of having or adopting another child within what, months? of her own daughter kidnapped/murdered!!! (of course she knew Caylee was dead because she murdered her) I'm not sure of the time frame these letters were written, if Caylee's remains were found.

Evil is too kind of a word to describe KC......IMO
[/quote

Late in the day and late in the discussion, but  the thought of her even thinking that she would pass the intense scrutiny required for an international adoption makes me want to strangle her.  I have done it several times over(I have told a couple of people here about my family).  Not a chance in hell even if our sweet Caylee were not in the arms of God our Father.  She would never have passed the muster.  Nor Spindy or George either

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: April 09, 2010, 01:21:13 AM »

Never fails !
every inmate miracilously gets jailhouse religion. They find Jesus in jail where it's convenient for their case and their new look. But the minute they get released  they loose their religion like fleas jumping off their skin.

I noticed she still has her potty mouth even when she writes about God "Daddy" in one sentence in the next sentence she is cursing.  Then she is waiting for the Rapture..when more and more children will go missing.

She tries to show empathy for her friend..yet even her friend is stunned when she writes  how much she misses her kids and then Casey's replies are always about moving away..the two of them ..this time to Costa Rica.  LOL

Oh, and how about  her telling Robyn she wants to "adopt" a child.....KC says she's always wanted to adopt a child from a foreign country, but has decided to adopt a US child when released from jail.
God help our children!!

It's mind boggling that this evil woman can even entertain the thoughts of having or adopting another child within what, months? of her own daughter kidnapped/murdered!!! (of course she knew Caylee was dead because she murdered her) I'm not sure of the time frame these letters were written, if Caylee's remains were found.

Evil is too kind of a word to describe KC......IMO
[/quote

Late in the day and late in the discussion, but  the thought of her even thinking that she would pass the intense scrutiny required for an international adoption makes me want to strangle her.  I have done it several times over(I have told a couple of people here about my family).  Not a chance in hell even if our sweet Caylee were not in the arms of God our Father.  She would never have passed the muster.  Nor Spindy or George either

Frack!!! sorry I got in your quote box

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: April 09, 2010, 01:30:58 AM »

Deenie  - Your work is great, and it is putting somethings in perspective.  I don't think anyone of KC's friends realized she did not work. She acted like she was doing her work on CA's laptop which she evidently carried with her.

IIRC, KC acted like AH had roamed around in the night and hid the cash money and even acted like she was helping her look for it. I thought to myself at the time when it the chloroform came out that explained why AH was so "knocked out" as she said later and did not remember anything at all.  I also think I remember reading that AH had worked on a cruise ship in a specialized position for about 6-8 months to get her money. I remember thinking that she would have had plenty to spend as they are paid well because they are actually working 24/7.  I read somewhere at the time she would have been making about $900.00 per week and you really don't spend any money since everything is paid. (room, board, etc.)

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: April 09, 2010, 01:34:38 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Details of Casey Anthony Friendship Surface
04/08/10

Good Morning Monks!  thanks trim......I questioned the scissors as well...Ms. Hernandez gave an accused murdered a pair of scissors........and opened the cell door..........she is a danger to herself and the the jail....she needs to go.  IMO
I don't even know what to say. I also wanted to say that if Casey is making this up about George and Lee and the sexual abuse, I do feel sorry for both men to have such vile accusations thrown their way, that is horrible.

I don't think she is making it up at all. I think there is even more there than she is telling yet. She has all the behaviors of a woman who was sexually abused as a young child. The excessive need to have men's attention no matter what the personal cost to her. Maybe the teen thing with Lee was a "learned" behavior or even a mimicked behavior. Kids in a family KNOW the family secrets and one child in a family will always act out the family secret. Then we have the adulterous behaviors of CA all within this time frame.

Take a serious look/see at what we see in GA. He like KC has a love/hate relationship with CA.  He is a womanizer, has an addictive personality and evidently from info released has had problems with alcohol, gambling, and other addictive behaviors. Sexual addictions go right along with those addictive behaviors. They also had a very CLOSED family with no friends included in their household which is always indicative of some type of family secret. How many families do you know where there are teenagers and none of their friends come to their house? Something was very wrong in that family and I am going with my first gut instinct that there was some type of sexual malfeasance.

I have to admit, that my first impression of KC was that of a sexually abused victim and my suspicions leaned toward GA. I may have felt that way in an effort to try and understand her behavior but at this point I still don’t know what to believe…
I want to know too much. What I need is a thorough case history and lifetime detail on all the players involved in this tragedy. I want to know what their daily lives were like. I want to see inside their heads, know their thoughts that led to their actions. I want to know why so many of the players in this case have connections to each other and why too many things seem to be so very intertwined, then maybe I will know what happened and why. I want to take the red pill and see how deep the rabbit hole goes….Except there is no red pill, only my suspicions. The most I can hope for is justice. The unanswered questions as to motive and reason will remain even after the door locks behind the murderess. This case will haunt me as do many others. I won’t know the truth of what really happened and the why of it all.  Each of us will come to our own conclusion or accept the one given. Can it be as simple as a young person wanting to get even with her mother and be free?  That’s possible. Could it be the actions of a traumatized, compartmentalized sexually abused woman? That too could be possible and so could several other scenarios. Maybe I’ll never understand or believe the explanation for this crime because it doesn’t fit it into my own perception of how the world goes round. Maybe the problem of understanding lies with me. Maybe it really is that simple and I just don’t get it because it is beyond my logic and comprehension.

You say a lot that I think, and that I cannot articulate

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1694 on: April 09, 2010, 01:40:43 AM »

Deenie:
      The bank repaid Shirley because no one was supposed to be allowed access to that account except her, of course.

Hi Curly ~ Thank you,
I have to go back and respectfully read everyone's posts that I missed. I tell you if I was a juror on this case I would not know what was up or down. I hope that who ever is picked for this case for trial that they have are ability to remained Focused. The facts are there. The forensics are there. Yet there is so much corruption tagged along within the cast of players. This to me is so complicated because there is more than one case - compounded within.

Caylee's Death- Her Justice is Priority and should be the only priority.  My brain overworked -at the moment, I feel there is so much ongoing though behind the scenes "Illegal" that correlates with Caylee's death and after her death.... its enough to make one's head spin.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: April 09, 2010, 01:44:50 AM »

Deenie, you are a very smart monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: April 09, 2010, 01:51:23 AM »

Deenie, Amy said she had worked on the cruise ship, Mariner of the Seas of the Royal Caribbean, then came back to Orlando to work at Houlihans and Orlando Repertory Theatre. Houlihans was a second job, because things were slow that summer in the theatre and she needed a job to pay her bills.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1697 on: April 09, 2010, 02:04:34 AM »

Deenie  - Your work is great, and it is putting somethings in perspective.  I don't think anyone of KC's friends realized she did not work. She acted like she was doing her work on CA's laptop which she evidently carried with her.

IIRC, KC acted like AH had roamed around in the night and hid the cash money and even acted like she was helping her look for it. I thought to myself at the time when it the chloroform came out that explained why AH was so "knocked out" as she said later and did not remember anything at all.  I also think I remember reading that AH had worked on a cruise ship in a specialized position for about 6-8 months to get her money. I remember thinking that she would have had plenty to spend as they are paid well because they are actually working 24/7.  I read somewhere at the time she would have been making about $900.00 per week and you really don't spend any money since everything is paid. (room, board, etc.)
Turbo  In AH's statement/Interview to LE she says she woke up with a different pair of pants on, than she went to sleep with on. The so called cash was in the pants she fell asleep with on her body. I believe she is telling the truth on that - that is believable to me for one reason, as "messed up" as it sounds. It fits like she was slipped a mickey - when her $ was stolen. And Casey was with her that night and morning " Her Witness" told her/AH the story of you were sleepwalking ......side note on AH's behalf Who in their right mind would continue hanging around KC? knowing what they know of her ?? My sarcasm someone/AH that had a need to live a lifestyle of a bad B movie. I don't understand the give and take between AH and KC. Something was there and it was significant enough for AH to hang around.
The pdf of AH's Statement (I don't have the brain power to find it)  link: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1642949/Huizenga-Amy---Statement/

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: April 09, 2010, 02:11:26 AM »

I knew about George cutting the umbilical cord but watched while the episiotomy was repaired I didn't know  I'm sorry but who allows their father to do that? I am very modest and that wouldn't happen in a million years, I'm speechless and grossed out.

While Casey was being sewn up CA and GA were still in the room - that is how CA got to hold Caylee before Casey, which she always resented.
I heard these pictures were 'out there' but I've never seen them.  Does anybody have them?
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: April 09, 2010, 02:17:27 AM »

NRCG......check your nanners.

In Lee's interview when they asked him about Casey's allegations, He said he would address that when the time was right or something close to those words.
Thanks I will  Is there a connection between the acne medication and Lee sleepwalking or whatever the heck he was doing and sitting by Casey's bed and staring at her? WTH
maybe if we knew the name of it, we could google it?

The acne med is accutane.  My daughter was on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.