May 17, 2024, 01:41:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 856135 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: June 14, 2010, 04:57:50 PM »

My life inteferes so much I can't keep up and post anything useful (although I have many thoughts and will try to pull together something later). Beofre I run off for dinner - again, just because I like it --

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Nov. 19, 2008

“And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.” – Beth Holloway

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1861 on: June 14, 2010, 05:01:53 PM »

None, of course the age of the computer makes a great deal of difference.  If he's used this laptop for some time, for years, it will have a lot of info on it.  Daddy Sloot may have been careful, but he couldn't control Joran after he left Aruba for the Netherlands.  Joran was a boastful braggart.  I believe the info is there.  Why else is Beth going to Peru? 

I think perhaps to deliver files, records, data, and so forth about Joran to the Peruvian officials. Holland and Aruba aren't going to send any background information, so Beth may want to make sure they know everything possible about Joran.
That makes sense.  Perhaps Beth is taking all of her records to the Peruvian authorities to help them build the case.  My thoughts that the computer forensics would reveal Natalee's location is probably wishful thinking.

I don't think anything regarding Natalee would be applicable in Stephany's murder. How do you think it might help them build a case?

I just wonder if Beth is meeting with the Flores family regarding making some kind of deal with joran? 

Information can be useful even if can't be produced in a courtroom. If nothing else, Beth's experience with specific Aruba authorities can help Peru decide who to trust and who not to trust. If I were Beth, I'd want Peru to know as much as possible about Joran's life and mindset. It's up to Peru to use the information or not. No one else is going to fill them in.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: June 14, 2010, 05:02:54 PM »

None, I don't know the answer to that.  But I do suspect the Kalpeos would be sort of afraid to seek asylum in this country.  They likely would expect mobs like greeted Joran in Peru and that just might be the case, too.  Or at the least sound and routine beatings.  Depends on where they would be relocated to?

Not sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: June 14, 2010, 05:03:40 PM »

A murder = a problem?

It's slightly larger than just a problem. It's not like his luggage was shipped onto Houston, while he is left sitting in Peru. I mean, dayummmmmm. WOW.

Wouldn't Anita have said:....trust Buddha?

I want to know what she means by being courageous? Does she really think he's got that in him based upon exhibited crimes and behaviors?

He has no character nor courage nor conscience.

He has no character at all and certainly no conscience. 
He has no courage as we know it, but he is ballsy. ( but according to his photo, not literally.)

LOL not going to touch that one with a ten foot pole.....   Wink

I continue to stand with the girl.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: June 14, 2010, 05:08:00 PM »

I`ve seen a report Anita will be in Peru Tuesday with Dutch reporters.

I`ve seen a report that the she decided she will not be able to go.

It is like one long ping pong match.

---

If I were a Dutch reporter, you could not pay me enough to go with her.

Talk about having to keep your head on a swivel! Zoinksssss

This is what Anita sent Joran:

Anita van der Sloot sent the following message to her son Joran: "Since I've heard of your problems in Peru, people continue to call me. Be strong and courageous and trust God, then everything will be fine. I can not travel. "

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1000/Nieuws/article/detail/490245/2010/06/14/Stephany-mogelijk-gemarteld-om-pincodes.dhtml

Everything will be fine.... yeah right...

you gotta be kidding............everything will be fine..........HOLEY CRAP!!!

I am betting she is thinking........WOW my life is getting better all the time !!! It is time to party.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: June 14, 2010, 05:09:04 PM »

Port Valarie, I agree.  Beth might go to the Flores and take her Journal--the one we all always wanted to see.  She could share her experiences with them of what Aruba did to her.  She could ask Mr. Flores to request that Joran be given the Life Sentence since he did rob and kill both. 

She could insure that Joran never sets foot outside of Castro Castro in this lifetime. 

And after the way she was treated by Aruba, the kindness and class of the Flores family has to have touched her so deeply.  It brought tears to my eyes the first time I heard Mr. Flores speak and include justice for Natalee even in his fresh grief.

There are any number of reasons she might go there but I am just surprised that she is doing so.  Not something I would have foreseen nor expected.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1866 on: June 14, 2010, 05:10:30 PM »

Friday 26 February 2010

American teenager Natalee Holloway was killed after falling off a balcony at a friend's home after drinking whisky and taking cocaine, main suspect Joran van der Sloot is reported as saying in a German tv interview.

The article says he told the specific street address of the party. Do we know whose hime he said he took Natalee to?

I forgot he said Natalee took cocaine too. Didn't he say Stephany took cocaine and her autopsy proved otherwise? If so, he's remarkably consistent in his lies between the two cases, as I read someone else here say over the weekend.

Spock -

I think he gave his typical generic clues to point you to a specific person without saying the name.

I believe his clues led us to Andre Santos.

He may have taken her to the friend on the north side of the island. The same friend that had a boat out that weekend. The same buddy whose parents said he was asleep at home all night. The name escapes me right now. The friend moved to Holland right after Joron was taken into custody.

Guido Wever - moved to Holland immediately afterwards.

Koen Gottenbos

Had access to a boat.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: June 14, 2010, 05:10:48 PM »

None, I don't know the answer to that.  But I do suspect the Kalpeos would be sort of afraid to seek asylum in this country.  They likely would expect mobs like greeted Joran in Peru and that just might be the case, too.  Or at the least sound and routine beatings.  Depends on where they would be relocated to?

Not sure.

Don't know how true it is, but I have read that the Kalpoes do not possess passports.
They came to Aruba on their mother's passport and have immigration issues with Aruba because of that.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: June 14, 2010, 05:12:23 PM »

Anyone think Anita may have a health problem (or be pretending to have one) as an excuse not to go see her sporter whom she supported 200%?

I sort of take it that this is what she is saying--she is physically unable to travel at this time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: June 14, 2010, 05:13:07 PM »

Friday 26 February 2010

American teenager Natalee Holloway was killed after falling off a balcony at a friend's home after drinking whisky and taking cocaine, main suspect Joran van der Sloot is reported as saying in a German tv interview.

The article says he told the specific street address of the party. Do we know whose hime he said he took Natalee to?

I forgot he said Natalee took cocaine too. Didn't he say Stephany took cocaine and her autopsy proved otherwise? If so, he's remarkably consistent in his lies between the two cases, as I read someone else here say over the weekend.

Spock -

I think he gave his typical generic clues to point you to a specific person without saying the name.

He may have taken her to the friend on the north side of the island. The same friend that had a boat out that weekend. The same buddy whose parents said he was asleep at home all night. The name escapes me right now. The friend moved to Holland right after Joron was taken into custody.

Koen Gottenbos

Had access to a boat.
I was thinking he took NH to Koens house. Close to the lighthouse, had a balcony and the family relocated to Holland.

In My Opinion
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1870 on: June 14, 2010, 05:14:06 PM »

Anyone think Anita may have a health problem (or be pretending to have one) as an excuse not to go see her sporter whom she supported 200%?

I sort of take it that this is what she is saying--she is physically unable to travel at this time.

I think the beloved son blew the family's travel fund
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: June 14, 2010, 05:14:15 PM »

I think she is claiming poverty.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: June 14, 2010, 05:15:10 PM »

Friday 26 February 2010

Spock -

Koen Gottenbos

Had access to a boat.
I was thinking he took NH to Koens house. Close to the lighthouse, had a balcony and the family relocated to Holland.

From the video clip there were the following clues: He met a friend and went to that friends family's house (there was no one there, so they could be alone and party). That is where the balcony scene happened. This friend was one of his oldest friends. The friend had a tennis scholarship. The friends family drove a green american 4 door pickup. The friend lived in the palm beach area just across the road from the holliday inn (you can clearly see the hotels in a shot towards the sea taken from the balcony in question). The family is not at that address anymore
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: June 14, 2010, 05:18:10 PM »

Not sure.

Don't know how true it is, but I have read that the Kalpoes do not possess passports.
They came to Aruba on their mother's passport and have immigration issues with Aruba because of that.

Thank you, Magnolia.  I seem to recall there were issues or that Deepak could be deported if his lost his job because they were on work visas.

But who in their right mind would file and $800 million lawsuit without a passport to even travel to the country where filing it? 

That would be just nuts! 

Oh, wait--nevermind--this is Aruba we are talking about.

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: June 14, 2010, 05:19:27 PM »

2008 - 2009 You Tube Video freeze frame of Zeolla child and Sebastian Van der sloot
playing together

Rick Zeolla and family- ex-GM of Marriott Aruba (buddy buddies with the Van der sloots)

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: June 14, 2010, 05:25:55 PM »

I don't think anything regarding Natalee would be applicable in Stephany's murder. How do you think it might help them build a case?

I just wonder if Beth is meeting with the Flores family regarding making some kind of deal with joran? 

Makes sense.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: June 14, 2010, 05:26:27 PM »

Spock and Littletaxldy, ad any new members...good to see you!

Carpe - just wanted to make sure you didn't miss this phone call

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub8/?action=view&current=ArubaCall.mp4

thank you, klaas. you know when something happens i'm in lurk mode...lol

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: June 14, 2010, 05:26:47 PM »

Van der Sloot’s confession in the murder of Stephany Flores has been enough for many to assume his guilt in the Holloway case as well. But it is unlikely that Van der Sloot will ever return to Aruba to face justice there–at least not in the near future. The attorney general in Aruba says that now that Van der Sloot has been charged and remanded for murder in Peru, they have to wait until after his trial—and perhaps until after his sentence ends—to question him again in the Aruba case. There is no extradition agreement between Peru and the Netherlands Antilles, and Aruban investigators have so far been denied access to van der Sloot.

There is currently no direct line of communication coming out of Peru, and Aruban investigators have admitted they have to rely on media reports to follow developments in the case. “Understandably, the Peruvians are concentrating on the death of their national first,” Taco Stein, attorney general for Aruba, told The Daily Beast. “We hope that once a trial has been fixed, we can initiate the proper channels to formally talk to him once again.”

Access denied. C-ya when I see ya! Smile

http://foreign.peacefmonline.com/entertainment/201006/47973.php

Put a fork in him..........

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1878 on: June 14, 2010, 05:28:25 PM »

------------------
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: June 14, 2010, 05:29:25 PM »

I think the beloved son blew the family's travel fund

Maybe she can get Joran's frequent flyer miles....he won't be flying anytime soon

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.