September 20, 2024, 07:01:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon, 9, Missing 12/23/11 Fort Wayne, IN (BODY FOUND)  (Read 216001 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: December 30, 2011, 06:03:21 PM »

http://dailyiowegian.com/local/x1477836760/More-Centerville-ties-to-slain-Indiana-girl
December 30, 2011
More Centerville ties to slain Indiana girl
By Kyle Ocker - Daily Iowegian Daily Iowegian

CENTERVILLE — More Centerville ties to the story of nine-year-old Aliahna Lemmon, who was killed in Indiana Dec. 22, have been found since the Daily Iowegian first reported that the girl’s father held residency in the Centerville area.

The Daily Iowegian first reported that Dawayne Maroney, Aliahna’s biological father, held residency in Centerville and was seeking donations to travel to Aliahna’s funeral in Indiana. However, many of those involved in the story that went national last week have been in Centerville and have held addresses from Centerville or surrounding communities in the past.

Tarah Souders, the mother of Aliahna, has traffic tickets from Appanoose County and Monroe County dating back as far as 2005, according to online court records.
 ::snipping2::

From the same article
On Jan. 21, 2010 at approximately 3:20 p.m., DHS case worker Sarah Baker and I [Jeremy Cole] interviewed the defendant [Allen Kennedy] in his home, during the interview Kennedy did admit to partially disrobing Aliahna Lemmon, a seven year old child, and placing his hand on the child’s bare buttock, while the child was in his case on the evening of Jan. 2, 2010,” the affidavit said. “The defendant did so for the sole purpose of self-sexual gratification. The victim, Aliahna Lemmon, confirmed the defendant’s admission.”

BBM - I think there is a typo and the word "case" should be "care".  It appears these children were often put in the care of others.  I wonder if Tarah had the flu, again?

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: December 30, 2011, 07:43:37 PM »

Here is a cute pic of Aliahna on Dawayne's Myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/dam271978/photos/4626670#{%22ImageId%22%3A8696031}

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: December 30, 2011, 07:52:40 PM »

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/30105827/detail.html
Fort Wayne Slaying Raises Child Care Safety Awareness
Child Advocates Educate Parents Looking For Safe Child Care
POSTED: 4:29 pm EST December 30, 2011

Sandy Runkle, programs director for Prevent Child Abuse Indiana, said parents often turn to the people they know best to watch their children--namely friends, relatives, and neighbors--which may not always be the best choice, RTV6's Kara Kenney reported.

"Typically when something happens to a child, it is by someone the child knows; it is not a stranger," Runkle said. "In (more than) 90 percent of sexual abuse cases, the children know the perpetrator."

Child advocates advised parents to check baby sitters’ references, criminal background and the sex offender registry before entrusting their child in their care.

"It's like any job interview. You get references, do the research and observe the person. It's kind of like a probation period,” Runkle said.

But Runkle warned that although parents can diminish the risk, it can never be eliminated.

"Nothing is 100 percent foolproof," she said. "There are also parents who abuse their children, so that's not even 100 percent foolproof."

For parents looking for a certified baby sitter, call the state’s referral hotline, Child Care Answers, at 317-636-5727, or click here for more information.

To view of a list of state-certified day cares, click here. https://secure.in.gov/apps/fssa/carefinder/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: December 30, 2011, 08:13:20 PM »

TY and welcome DottieRainbow

wow ! same place, Aliahna Lemmon ,came from,WTH,there has to be more to
 Tarah Souders and Michael L. Plumadore 
A Centerville, Iowa, woman asked for a protective order against Michael L. Plumadore in November 2010 to keep him away from her daughter, according to the documents and an official with the Appanoose County clerk of court's office
The woman said Plumadore was harassing her daughter by “stalking her, sending her explicit sexual text messages and photographs,” according to the documents. The girl's mother also said he sent pictures of his genitals and messages telling the girl he “wanted to get her pregnant.”

The woman's request was dismissed because her relationship with Plumadore didn't meet the requirements for a protective order, said the official with the clerk's office. Plumadore lived with the girl's father, according to the documents. It wasn't immediately clear how Plumadore knew the girl's father
http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111230/BREAKING/111239951

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: December 30, 2011, 08:28:59 PM »

Accused Child Murderer Once Lived in Boone    PDF    Print
Written by Steve Frank   
Tuesday, 27 December 2011 07:43 PM

(Plumadore) has a history in Watauga County.  Sheriff Len Hagaman said that Michael Plumadore was in Watauga in 2007 and 2008, and was arrested here as a fugitive from Indiana.  The Sheriff said Plumadore was found in what was the “Domestic Violence and Sex Offender Registry Verification” by warrant and sex offender check, and was here November 29th of 2007 to January 22nd 2008. While in Boone, Plumadore listed 302 West King St. as his address—the former location of the Hospitality House.

http://www.goblueridge.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14218:accused-child-murderer-once-lived-in-boone&catid=1

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: December 30, 2011, 08:30:44 PM »

Accused Child Murderer Once Lived in Boone    PDF    Print
Written by Steve Frank   
Tuesday, 27 December 2011 07:43 PM

(Plumadore) has a history in Watauga County.  Sheriff Len Hagaman said that Michael Plumadore was in Watauga in 2007 and 2008, and was arrested here as a fugitive from Indiana.  The Sheriff said Plumadore was found in what was the “Domestic Violence and Sex Offender Registry Verification” by warrant and sex offender check, and was here November 29th of 2007 to January 22nd 2008. While in Boone, Plumadore listed 302 West King St. as his address—the former location of the Hospitality House.

http://www.goblueridge.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14218:accused-child-murderer-once-lived-in-boone&catid=1

302 West King St Boone, NC

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: December 30, 2011, 08:31:12 PM »

one of Aliahna Lemmon molester
KENNEDY, KURTIS ALLEN
Address:
IMCC-PRISON
 OAKDALE, Iowa, 52319
Updated 10/10/2011
County:
Johnson
http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/ResultDetails.aspx?index=21&x=36634430-0713-4546-B74E-88B0D8E8C5D7

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: December 30, 2011, 08:48:33 PM »

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/indiana/plumadores-trailer-towed-away-at-officials-request
Plumadore's trailer towed away at officials' request
Updated: Friday, 30 Dec 2011, 8:13 PM EST
Published : Friday, 30 Dec 2011, 7:58 PM EST

FORT WAYNE (WANE) - The mobile home Michael Plumadore was living in when he allegedly killed Aliahna Lemmon last week was moved Friday.

The trailer originally was home to Lemmon's grandfather, who died in early December. The Allen County Chief Deputy Prosecutor says the mobile home was moved by the county's request, to preserve evidence

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #268 on: December 30, 2011, 09:33:36 PM »

With his ties to other states I was really happy to read this

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/30100727/detail.html

Police: Homicide Suspect Could Be Linked To Other Killings
“He's not from this area. He’s lived in many different states, so our detectives will contact these other agencies. We had the FBI in early, so they can start looking at that also,” Allen County Sheriff Ken Fries said. "I would have a hard time believing that this is the first time that he's done anything like this. The jump from petty crime to butchering homicide, I can't go with this being the first time."

Also I found an article about the FBI's profile of the April Tinsley killer.  It's chilling how much of it sounds like MP. The age thing could be a match for him too, although I don't know if he was in the area when she was killed in 1988.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/44786402.html

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #269 on: December 30, 2011, 09:45:37 PM »

TY and welcome DottieRainbow

wow ! same place, Aliahna Lemmon ,came from,WTH,there has to be more to
 Tarah Souders and Michael L. Plumadore 
A Centerville, Iowa, woman asked for a protective order against Michael L. Plumadore in November 2010 to keep him away from her daughter, according to the documents and an official with the Appanoose County clerk of court's office
The woman said Plumadore was harassing her daughter by “stalking her, sending her explicit sexual text messages and photographs,” according to the documents. The girl's mother also said he sent pictures of his genitals and messages telling the girl he “wanted to get her pregnant.”The woman's request was dismissed because her relationship with Plumadore didn't meet the requirements for a protective order, said the official with the clerk's office. Plumadore lived with the girl's father, according to the documents. It wasn't immediately clear how Plumadore knew the girl's father
http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111230/BREAKING/111239951

Wow!!!!  Sex offenders must be having a free for all in Iowa if the BBM above is ok.  Unbelievable and crazy! The justice system is broken and insane!!!!

cheroke7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: December 30, 2011, 11:44:29 PM »

With his ties to other states I was really happy to read this

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/30100727/detail.html

Police: Homicide Suspect Could Be Linked To Other Killings
“He's not from this area. He’s lived in many different states, so our detectives will contact these other agencies. We had the FBI in early, so they can start looking at that also,” Allen County Sheriff Ken Fries said. "I would have a hard time believing that this is the first time that he's done anything like this. The jump from petty crime to butchering homicide, I can't go with this being the first time."

Also I found an article about the FBI's profile of the April Tinsley killer.  It's chilling how much of it sounds like MP. The age thing could be a match for him too, although I don't know if he was in the area when she was killed in 1988.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/44786402.html

This is what I have been thinking all  along - he has done this before.

Sherry
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: December 31, 2011, 07:47:28 AM »

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/local/Lemmon-murder--A-week-of-coverage
Lemmon murder: A week of coverage
Updated: Saturday, 31 Dec 2011, 2:15 AM EST
Published : Friday, 30 Dec 2011, 11:43 PM EST

Video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: December 31, 2011, 08:29:54 AM »

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111231/EDITORIAL/111239949
Posted on Sat. Dec. 31, 2011 - 12:01 am EDT    Bookmark and Share    Subscribe RSS      E-mail
THE BUZZ: THIS WEEK'S HOT STORY
A depraved act by a family's 'trusted friend'

Michael Plumadore, described as a “trusted friend of the family,” is said to have confessed to the crime and is being held on three felony charges – murder, abuse of a corpse and removing a body from the scene of a suspicious death “with intent intend to hinder a criminal investigation.” A formal hearing is expected to happen next week. He told police he hit the girl repeatedly in the head with a brick, then dismembered her with a hacksaw. Some of the body went into a trash bin dumpster and some into Plumadore's freezer.

A lot of the discussion now centers on whether Plumadore will or should face the death penalty. If his crimes don't warrant capital punishment, some are saying, what in the world does? Merely murdering someone doesn't earn execution in Indiana. The death penalty is reserved for the “worst of the worst” – one of 16 aggravation circumstances must also be present. The crime Plumadore is alleged to have committed carries two of those circumstances – a victim who was under 12 years old and victim who was dismembered. And if it turns out Aliahna was molested, that would be a third qualifier. Chief Allen County Deputy Prosecutor Mike McAlexander says the office “has not precluded” the possibility of seeking the death penalty.

Aliahna had been reported missing around 8:45 p.m. Dec. 23. She and her two sisters had been staying with Plumadore because the girls' mother, who lives nearby, was reportedly ill.

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: December 31, 2011, 09:41:29 AM »

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/indiana/plumadores-trailer-towed-away-at-officials-request
Plumadore's trailer towed away at officials' request
Updated: Friday, 30 Dec 2011, 8:13 PM EST
Published : Friday, 30 Dec 2011, 7:58 PM EST

FORT WAYNE (WANE) - The mobile home Michael Plumadore was living in when he allegedly killed Aliahna Lemmon last week was moved Friday.

The trailer originally was home to Lemmon's grandfather, who died in early December. The Allen County Chief Deputy Prosecutor says the mobile home was moved by the county's request, to preserve evidence

I'm glad to see the trailer towed away and I hope it's kept in a secure location.  I've seen a number of cases in the past where  homes of those that commit crimes or homes where murders have been committed are set on fire.  Sometimes I believe the places are set on fire to destroy evidence, but sometimes it could be because people just don't want a place continuing to exist where such bad things happened.   Either way, I think it's important that any and all possible evidence be extracted and preserved in regard to the trailer.  There's no telling what else may be found in the trailer.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: December 31, 2011, 10:18:22 AM »

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111231/EDITORIAL/111239949
Posted on Sat. Dec. 31, 2011 - 12:01 am EDT    Bookmark and Share    Subscribe RSS      E-mail
THE BUZZ: THIS WEEK'S HOT STORY
A depraved act by a family's 'trusted friend'

Michael Plumadore, described as a “trusted friend of the family,” is said to have confessed to the crime and is being held on three felony charges – murder, abuse of a corpse and removing a body from the scene of a suspicious death “with intent intend to hinder a criminal investigation.” A formal hearing is expected to happen next week. He told police he hit the girl repeatedly in the head with a brick, then dismembered her with a hacksaw. Some of the body went into a trash bin dumpster and some into Plumadore's freezer.

A lot of the discussion now centers on whether Plumadore will or should face the death penalty. If his crimes don't warrant capital punishment, some are saying, what in the world does? Merely murdering someone doesn't earn execution in Indiana. The death penalty is reserved for the “worst of the worst” – one of 16 aggravation circumstances must also be present. The crime Plumadore is alleged to have committed carries two of those circumstances – a victim who was under 12 years old and victim who was dismembered. And if it turns out Aliahna was molested, that would be a third qualifier. Chief Allen County Deputy Prosecutor Mike McAlexander says the office “has not precluded” the possibility of seeking the death penalty.

Aliahna had been reported missing around 8:45 p.m. Dec. 23. She and her two sisters had been staying with Plumadore because the girls' mother, who lives nearby, was reportedly ill.

I wish the news sentinel wouldn't refer to this as a "hot story," it's a tragedy...a sad preventable tragedy.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: December 31, 2011, 11:13:10 AM »

I am so pizzed right now!  This poor child had a horrible life! Sounds like mom left these kids with just any person who would be willing to take them off her hands for awhile..molest them if they want to...no problem..good family trusted friends bahhhhhhh!!

I hope that the poster who withdrew her membership from here because we were being unkind to this poor simple minded mother is still reading here...now do u get it? Do u understand why we have no pity for this egg donor?   Read the facts of the case..no pity for egg donor..only for this little girl who lived a horrible short life because of her own mother's doing!,,I am sooooooo mad ......and if you aren't and still condemn us and feel sorry for the mom, then there is something very wrong with you!

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: December 31, 2011, 11:30:12 AM »

I am so pizzed right now!  This poor child had a horrible life! Sounds like mom left these kids with just any person who would be willing to take them off her hands for awhile..molest them if they want to...no problem..good family trusted friends bahhhhhhh!!

I hope that the poster who withdrew her membership from here because we were being unkind to this poor simple minded mother is still reading here...now do u get it? Do u understand why we have no pity for this egg donor?   Read the facts of the case..no pity for egg donor..only for this little girl who lived a horrible short life because of her own mother's doing!,,I am sooooooo mad ......and if you aren't and still condemn us and feel sorry for the mom, then there is something very wrong with you!

With ya sista! This perps are master manipulators.  They ingratiate themselves to the "parents" of children in order to get access to the children.  Usually the parents are far too willing to allow someone else to come in and take over their responsibilities. 

Hoping that the FBI will be able to close other cases that have gone unsolved.  I don't think this was the perp's first rodeo.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: December 31, 2011, 11:41:02 AM »

I agree Flutter...this perp has done this before..sick pervo that he is!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: December 31, 2011, 11:43:46 AM »

I agree with both Flutter and Cookie. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #279 on: December 31, 2011, 11:57:27 AM »

I agree with both Flutter and Cookie. 
I agree as well.  I do hope that LE in all the towns this creeep has lived in is investigating his time there.  He's got a past. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.