May 16, 2024, 06:35:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 229028 times)
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #260 on: January 02, 2009, 01:42:26 PM »

Thank You, Blue Moon of KY.

Now I wonder which site?  Freebirds or Chatngrumble?

I guess what I really want to know is who said Jug knew this and how did they know?

If this were the case, I wonder why we were asked to donate, etc. as would be a commercial venture.

My take on this was this was stated on the Chatngrumble site.  I don't know by whom.  Correct me if I am wrong.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: January 02, 2009, 01:42:43 PM »

Sorry about that Blue Moon, I didn't realize you'd already posted it!  

And like it or not, you ARE part of this family!  

Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: January 02, 2009, 01:42:52 PM »

Blue Moon of KY

I apologize.  I did not realize that you had already responding to Anna's post regarding Jug Twitty.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: January 02, 2009, 01:43:00 PM »

Thanks TXMom for the link.  I seem to be going back to that one repeatedly and should just memorize it, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #264 on: January 02, 2009, 01:43:37 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg605846#msg605846

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 -
« Reply #343 on: December 31, 2008, 05:40:19 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Magnolia on December 31, 2008, 05:34:29 PM

I just don't understand why people like Mum and Lalas & idstlou and
all of the former posters here are so angry.
Anybody who reads all of this information should see the
truth to it.  They are nitpicking at the least little word.

Why are they so mad about it all?

Response by jen3560

I'll one up you with a question here.........

why are some at that site saying that JUG knew the MAIN goal of the Persistence for that trip was oil related?

I dunno where that came from, but IF it were true, it might explain why LDSLou (did I get that right) says that Jug has faith in the Persistence crew, no interest in Kermit's revelations, etc.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: January 02, 2009, 01:46:12 PM »

Sorry, (post that was a no post)  I think I need to get some coffee!  Long night in the cage!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #266 on: January 02, 2009, 01:47:40 PM »

Sorry, (post that was a no post)  I think I need to get some coffee!  Long night in the cage!   

Coffee for me too.  I am going to go clean something.  I will be around............ whether your like it or not!!!!!!!!!!

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: January 02, 2009, 01:50:19 PM »

Hi Caps.  Got anything to add regarding Kyle or John Silvetti?  Clyde Burke?  Jossy Mansur?  Eduardo Mansur? 

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.

Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon.

Question: how many years did the USA took to get Gotti Convicted.?

So like a said: in Colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

How can we hunt for lions while those on this net is working against the work at hand. Watch a movie is not like reading the book of the movie.

In the state the only thing that can be done right now is to pray...since those that scream the loudest are not in the field...but is try to confuse the world.

Things has happend but like I said before. A Sapo war is a lost war....

Remeber 911 ....the first attempt was that the basement, but then the media did give a whole information on how the building was done and how strong it was and where the weakest link were.....where is it now...

if we want to win we have to investigate and not pointing finger to those that are at work...

What ever kyle did and the OE did, I do not know, I was not there. I work alone with a group that can not be put at risk

What I hate the most of this site now is the way the information is twisted, but it is the same method that was use by those that made Natalee desapear, they twist the info.

If anyone to work on the case work on the case. but all that was said is said, we are not working in the future but with info that has been twisted in 2005 and need to be put back straight...

Investigate, but never assume and make thing up or cut and paste and reassamble what people said to proof your own view without knowing the real context in which that particular text was written or no even knowing what was the question to the origin of the text.

Every event in 2005 had a flow and when the truth is change, we allways will have a paradox. and I see it happend here in this forum also or should I call it SM Paradox.

Peter devries tried to put in in a movie but it does not compute, and so a lot is trying to assamble the story.

Read again what I say, how can you hunt lions without a local guide. and put your own magination those all that has tried to build a picture of this case;

and jumb the gun for some momement of sensation, they do not know the real truth, but they do not sit everyday in aruba and continue with the work at hand...all take carefully planning, and all seems to forget one thing, and that is in the question above...to know who (the corrupt Babylons) takes time, but go to war without knowing them is suicidal to all.

CAPS

I do not know you friend..But I read every word you have written and I comprehend the words and I understand how it really is. I really do hope to see something positive in this case that sticks. Colombia and its hierarchy is a very dangerous group who is well funded and used to working within a very corrupted environment in which they control.. Aruba is only a small extension of the same kinds of people. You can't get them on tax evasion..lol

anyways.. quote:
"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom."

Sad but True.  But Only because the Truth has been hidden so well by a bunch of Sapos. With that it is hard to say who is telling the truth and who is not.
I still seek the truth.
jmho

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: January 02, 2009, 01:51:42 PM »

Does anyone have an idea at what point in the ocean search that the detective and his brother met with the Persistence crew?  I'm curious as to if it was before the search began...or at what point?

Kyle said: "Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee˘s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective˘s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

So, they were contacted around the time Caps started posting here.

And didn't Caps say that he himself dove down to the cage (meaning he knew exactly what the latitude/longitude of the cage was)?  The cage was still there, why didn't divers take the cage?  Also, caps says Salvetti said nothing in the cage except plastic-then WHY did they make a dive and retrieve all that "plastic" and then test something within the cage?

Some good questions Blue Moon.....
The more I read the last few days I have come to the following thoughts...
1. The persistence mission did not live up to its advertised  objective.
2. Tim Miller was conned....than removed when he became a 'liability'
3. Kyle questioned the persistence objective after the fact...was given time to do the right thing....but did not
4. John S & Kyle & Caps are somehow intertwined......mhoo..doesn't bode well with the timing of this relationship....best guess...at least a diversion from the cage contents...
5. Idstlou, hotspot and a few others have muddied the posts of the last few days trying to defend john s., kyle, Caps....intentional to throw off the questioning surrounding the contents of the cage? I don't know...but suspect that is part of their agenda.....(are their intentions towards Justice for Natalee good and they are only mislead? I'd like to think so....I respected their posts in the past...but it is still annoying at this time- sorry mum).
6. Kermit has brought the issue with persistence/kyle to SM ( I stand with the frog -green legs and all) and many freebirds left to support Kermit on SM....
The point now is to put all the pressure possible on those in authority (state department - fbi - media/Greta/Peter DVs - dutch - aruba, whomever we have routes to) to expose what the contents of the cage are.....we have pictures...kyle's own words that aruba took cage contents...we need to push this agenda...What was in the cage that aruba divers recovered?
mhoo...billb

bump

Sorry for the quote stack.

billb, you will be glad to hear that just because we don't all mention it does not mean we are not emailing, calling, etc.  I have called the Birmingham field office so many times, I am fearful they have opened up a file on ME, lol!

I have also used other occasions to bring up the subject.  Once I was mailed a counterfeit check for $4800 and when reporting it, too advantage of that opportunity to TRY to snooze information from the agent to whom I was speaking.  Information about Natalee.

He admitted to there being new information but said nothing he "could share with YOU!" meaning nosey me. 

But at least I did get the impression their interest in Natalee's disappearance has not waned over time.  Not at all and he was sharp as a tack when I mentioned it, very conversant with the facts, just wouldn't tell me anything other than what has been released officially.

I did try, lol.

He just didn't fall for my cheap tricks!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: January 02, 2009, 01:53:28 PM »

Does anyone know where the statement that Jug knew the Persistence was primarily about oil and secondarily about Natalee came from?

Who originally said that and where? 

That is bothering me greatly for some reason or other.

Jug Twitty may have believe that the objective of Persistence undertaking was two fold ... targeting for oil and ... search for his stepdaughter's remains.  I have read "rumors" to the effect very  early on.  Hey ... when you consider John S. profession and ... when you consider Kyle Kingman's profession.

Janet

++++++++

Magnolia
« Reply #337 on: December 31, 2008, 09:34:29 PM »

I just don't understand why people like Mum and Lalas & idstlou and
all of the former posters here are so angry.
Anybody who reads all of this information should see the
truth to it.  They are nitpicking at the least little word.

Why are they so mad about it all?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg605828#msg605828

jen3560
« Reply #343 on: December 31, 2008, 09:40:19 PM »

I'll one up you with a question here.........

why are some at that site saying that JUG knew the MAIN goal of the Persistence for that trip was oil related?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg605846#msg605846

Kyle Kingman
Senior Geophysical Project Manager at Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey Inc.
Greater New York City Area

Current
Senior Geophysical Operations Manager at Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey Inc.

Past
Manager at Kingman Geophysical Solutions

Education
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick

Industry
Oil & Energy

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: January 02, 2009, 01:57:44 PM »

The statement that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom was first made about stem cell technology.  It is far from original but what the heck does that have to do with Natalee?

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: January 02, 2009, 02:02:41 PM »

Coffee for me too.  I am going to go clean something.  I will be around............ whether your like it or not!!!!!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: January 02, 2009, 02:02:48 PM »

Does this potential arrest have anything to do with Natalee or is it political?If we really think Aruba is gonna arrest a major player then there pretty much gonna have to restructure their whole Govt,as well as arrest a majority of the police force and the judicial which i don't think is gonna happen for some reason!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: January 02, 2009, 02:06:16 PM »

Regarding the "arrest"...
I'll believe it when I see it. I , too, am not holding my breath.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: January 02, 2009, 02:09:08 PM »

The thing about arrests in Aruba is that we have seen them before.  Then they always let them go.  If there is an arrest of a major player, I hope the evidence is solid enough to make it stick.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: January 02, 2009, 02:10:41 PM »

Johan555, can you give us any insight into what CAPS is referring to regarding an arrest this week of a major player of the game?

Johann, you are back.  Can you help us out?

an arrest ? i have no idea KYcat  !

I believe Caps said one of the major players was going to be arrested this week johan!Monkey's please correct me if i'm wrong..

that must be Paul or Joran !

How can it be Joran if they don't know where he is?  I hope an arrest is made, but I won't hold my breath.  I think we have heard this before, I hope that CAPS is right.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: January 02, 2009, 02:11:20 PM »

Exactly.  We have heard that too many times.  It gets old after awhile.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: January 02, 2009, 02:12:48 PM »

Well, at the risk of offending absolutely everyone on both sides of the fence - I think this needs to be said:

All this talk of "family" is sickeningly self-serving!

The only family that matters in this case is Natalee's.

IMO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: January 02, 2009, 02:13:49 PM »

Exactly.  We have heard that too many times.  It gets old after awhile.

Also, a major player would have to be Joran and they banned him from the island (thought by doing that this would go away, How's that working for you Aruba?).  So I don't believe that at all.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: January 02, 2009, 02:14:15 PM »

I haven't held my breath since I was five. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.