May 07, 2024, 02:21:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 196427 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: August 16, 2010, 11:04:56 AM »

So Rosebud finally crossed the line with the whole TES filing and saying that they had to sign a waiver(or whatever the term was)  and Conway will no longer stand behind her land of Caseytopia.  This is going to be very interesting as she has now proven in the courts that she is a LIAR,  All I want for Christmas is  to see her do the perp walk         

Attorney in Casey Anthony's murder case steps down

(CNN) -- An attorney in Casey Anthony's murder case is stepping down, according to a statement released early Monday.

Brad Conway, the attorney who represents Casey's parents George and Cindy Anthony, said he is being "forced to resign", citing allegations in an August 9 motion filed by the defense that he says are not true.

"As an officer of the court I cannot stand idly by knowing allegations involving me have been misstated. I am now a witness to an inaccurate legal pleading," said Conway.

"As such, I cannot continue in good conscience as a legal representative."

A call to lead defense attorney Jose Baez was not immediately returned.

Casey Anthony is charged with capital murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. The girl was reported missing in July 2008, and investigators found her body after five months of intense searches and speculation.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/16/anthony.attorney.resignation/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: August 16, 2010, 11:05:53 AM »

Sources: George, Cindy Anthony's Attorney Quitting

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643120/detail.html

No wonder CinCin & George appeared saturated TV last week ... thay always happens just before some big development--in my opinion.  They must have known this was coming, imo.
  Now what lawyer will the scrape up from the bottom of the barrel?

Winecrap?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #862 on: August 16, 2010, 11:11:41 AM »

I swear deep down that Cindy is doing everything in her power to destroy Casey.

And in doing so, she's taking herself down with her, IMO, but doesn't see it.
She doesn't see it, is there any family member that sees this, but I suppose it would be a waste of time to tell her anything.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: August 16, 2010, 11:13:07 AM »

This morning's developments re: Brad Conway are confusing to say the least.

I found this helpful in trying to wrap my brain around it all:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

Five stars for Val!!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: August 16, 2010, 11:13:24 AM »

No wonder CinCin & George appeared saturated TV last week ... thay always happens just before some big development--in my opinion.  They must have known this was coming, imo.

Winecrap?
We are thinking alike, I suggested her on the previous page  And better yet, she lives in Florida. It would be the battle of the big mouths, Jayne and Cindy 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: August 16, 2010, 11:15:20 AM »

I'm patiently waiting to hear from Baez    And waiting, waiting for George and Cindy, and the introduction of a new lawyer 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: August 16, 2010, 11:15:49 AM »

Winecrap?

The name of which we do not speak.The wrath of Nut will be upon us.Nut will give us one of these....       Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: August 16, 2010, 11:17:29 AM »

Winecrap?
We are thinking alike, I suggested her on the previous page  And better yet, she lives in Florida. It would be the battle of the big mouths, Jayne and Cindy 

All plant life in Florida will be nonexistent due to lack of oxygen.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: August 16, 2010, 11:18:12 AM »

Weintraub would be the logical choice, she likes the Anthonys, and she thinks the case against Casey isn't good.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: August 16, 2010, 11:18:48 AM »

Winecrap?

Can you just imagine these two blowhards screaming away?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: August 16, 2010, 11:18:53 AM »

Let's cut through all the BS, Brad. You are leaving the Anthonys because let's face it you don't want your reputation anymore ruined than it already is. Also you know darn well they are liars and you lied enough for them already. It sure took you awhile Brad to come to that conclusion, what happened you wake up one day and realize they are making fools of you? Took you long enough to figure that one out  You have been made a BIG FOOL of, and everybody the Anthonys touch they make BIG FOOLS out of them.

ITA NoRose!  And one more thing I thought about.  I don't think Brad can handle being mixed up in any legal motions, etc. where Mark NeJame is on the other side!  He knows NeJame knows more about the Ants, Fla Law, and how to deal with scumbags than he ever will.  Smart guy, that Brad.    Monkey Devil!
I would just love to know why after going to school for so long to become a lawyer, and passing the bar that you want to throw it all away with clients like this? Makes no sense, as soon as the client goes against what you tell them, walk away.

So true if you value your reputation;  No doubt, loose cannons such as the Anthonys don't come around but once in a gazillion years, I'm thinking. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: August 16, 2010, 11:19:05 AM »

I'm patiently waiting to hear from Baez    And waiting, waiting for George and Cindy, and the introduction of a new lawyer 

There is no doubt there will be a belly crawler that will step up to the plate.  I am sure her special velcro media people are helping her right now shopping out for a new lawyer and more interviews to try to defuse this one.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: August 16, 2010, 11:19:32 AM »

Winecrap?

LOLOLOL!!!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: August 16, 2010, 11:23:11 AM »

WESH has a video report:

In the accompanying written story, it says:

WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing showed Baez Conway's resignation letter Monday. While Baez was on his way into a meeting, he said he plans to make a comment when the meeting is over.

As soon as he makes something up.  Should be juicey-lol.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: August 16, 2010, 11:23:23 AM »

Today show video

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38721272#38721272
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: August 16, 2010, 11:23:34 AM »

And I'll say one more thing, because it is obvious I can't shut up    I don't think much more in this case would startle me, but IF it turns out that George is the father, I will be beyond startled.  

me too.....

No, I don't think he's the father either.  Just haven't seen an official FBI report eliminating him.  I don't know who these people on the internet are or how much training, if any, they've had.  Just words on a screen until something official is released.

I have been trying to download that report that Desi linked since yesterday and it is not up anymore. I have searched the other sites for it and have not found it yet, so if anyone has another link I would really appreciate it since I have already called my friend in Michigan and asked her to to over the DNA results. I want to make sure it specifically said George and see HOW they took the DNA if it was because there are a number of ways to beat a DNA when the subject is unwilling so I am interested if it was a "controlled" sample.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: August 16, 2010, 11:24:08 AM »

There is no doubt there will be a belly crawler that will step up to the plate.  I am sure her special velcro media people are helping her right now shopping out for a new lawyer and more interviews to try to defuse this one.
Hmmm, good point. It's to their "media agent"'s advantage to help them find much more flamboyant reps, more media savvy. Should be interesting!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: August 16, 2010, 11:24:20 AM »

Winecrap?

LOLOLOL!!!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: August 16, 2010, 11:24:45 AM »

WESH has a video report:

In the accompanying written story, it says:

WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing showed Baez Conway's resignation letter Monday. While Baez was on his way into a meeting, he said he plans to make a comment when the meeting is over.

As soon as he makes something up.  Should be juicey-lol.

and calms down The Jar who must be ever so happy this is his retirement swan song.   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: August 16, 2010, 11:29:07 AM »

From Brad Conway's letter of resignation:

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643776/detail.html

I will continue to support the Anthonys, will continue to attend hearings and the eventual trial and most importantly I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony.
Hi Desi...yep BC isn't going along with the Caylee is still alive or BOZO's lies.....
  Sunny --  Right.  I thought it was highly significant for him to word it that way. 

Cindy says she is not convinced Caylee is dead.
Cindy says the DNA proof is "junk science."
Cindy says if Caylee IS dead, it could have been an accident.

She just went on national TV and said this.  She said it under oath from the witness stand at the last hearing. 

Brad used the phrase "the killing of Caylee" very pointedly and deliberately, IMO.

He punctuated his 'bread & butter' resignation letter brilliantly with an exclamation point, imo.  Well done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.