May 02, 2024, 11:46:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 295633 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: August 03, 2011, 09:06:09 AM »

Casey Anthony created her life, now she should have to deal with all that comes from her actions. Pfffttt on her safety issues.....where was Caylee's safety?....in Casey's hands, nothing more needs to be said.  Just because 12 idiots set her free, does not mean the vast majority of the public has to like it. WE have constitutional and civil rights too, and we follow the rules without lying to get out/over of them.  I pray her probation stands and it must be served in Orange County. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #841 on: August 03, 2011, 09:07:50 AM »

Wow, I just heard on the radio this morning how Casey has supposedly been spotted here in Columbus, OH, where I live.  The radio station was making jabs and joking about hiring her for some petty job.  The calls that came in to the station were furious!  Most said if they did, they would quit listening.  The passion of the hatred for Casey came through loud and clear.  One women said the only good thing about hiring her, would be that SHE, the listener, would know where to find her!

They even had a specific address and had a producer drive to the house and check it out (from the street), but saw nothing.

DJ let up (after finding how passionate people were, not getting the joke), said he'd at least ask Clear Channel to pay her $10k just to stop wearing her OSU jerseys and hats, forcing her to wear Michigan.

Dag, I wish I knew if it was true and how close she could be to me!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: August 03, 2011, 09:08:46 AM »

Three different shirts and the photographer (where's pugsly?) never got a picture of her where she is staying?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: August 03, 2011, 09:14:10 AM »

Hi Monks!
I think it is definitely her, staged and sold as pap pics to TMZ with the cash going to her. She is also probably gone from there before they released the pics.. The whole family is still....disgusting
KC and Cindy are starting to pack on the pounds too..... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: August 03, 2011, 09:15:03 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/289774/Casey-Anthony-attorney-Jose-Baez-to-file-more-motions?cmpid=twitter
Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez to file more motions
Last Updated: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 8:36 AM

::snipping2::
Baez told NBC's "Today" show Wednesday that bringing Casey back to Florida from an undisclosed location would just add to what he called the "circus-like atmosphere" around her case.

Currently, there is no hearing scheduled on Cheney Mason's request and Judge Strickland is out of the office this week.

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: August 03, 2011, 09:15:38 AM »

Hey, Hey Hey................... look what she's wearing on her left wrist........... in both pictures!

Recent picture snipped from:
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/casey_anthony_caylee_walking_disguise_photo_gallery#tab=most_recent&id=97082

good catch! and look how she holds her arms..that is her!
remember when Baez said that he gave her a camera when she got out of jail? maybe someone was taking these pictures of her and she sold them to TMZ?
otherwise, TMZ had a wide long lens and shot the pictures when she wasn't aware?
it is her!

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: August 03, 2011, 09:16:39 AM »

Casey Anthony created her life, now she should have to deal with all that comes from her actions. Pfffttt on her safety issues.....where was Caylee's safety?....in Casey's hands, nothing more needs to be said.  Just because 12 idiots set her free, does not mean the vast majority of the public has to like it. WE have constitutional and civil rights too, and we follow the rules without lying to get out/over of them.  I pray her probation stands and it must be served in Orange County. 

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: August 03, 2011, 09:16:57 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Genuine and on our CW station @stevehelling confirmed shopped around by Splash news“@Willo_Keays: - I don't think the TMZ photo is CA.
13 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Think we'll have an answer before “@PamelaLeeShow: @bobkealing If #CaseyAnthony does not report does that = jail time...Again?”
29 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Court spokeswoman just sent out update saying no #CaseyAnthony hearing sked. so far.
38 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
I question whether #CaseyAnthony consented to these for $$“@KarenellBrown: I'd say that's her wouldn't you?“TMZ claims on.wesh.com/pNr379”
39 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Genuine. Good source says paparazzi Splash news got them Sunday started shopping“@AROD5005: @bobkealing GM Bob, Maybe CA twin is in Ohio
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: August 03, 2011, 09:18:55 AM »

Wow, I just heard on the radio this morning how Casey has supposedly been spotted here in Columbus, OH, where I live.  The radio station was making jabs and joking about hiring her for some petty job.  The calls that came in to the station were furious!  Most said if they did, they would quit listening.  The passion of the hatred for Casey came through loud and clear.  One women said the only good thing about hiring her, would be that SHE, the listener, would know where to find her!

They even had a specific address and had a producer drive to the house and check it out (from the street), but saw nothing.

DJ let up (after finding how passionate people were, not getting the joke), said he'd at least ask Clear Channel to pay her $10k just to stop wearing her OSU jerseys and hats, forcing her to wear Michigan.

Dihannah - look thru these photos at TMZ, maybe you will be able to tell?

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/casey_anthony_caylee_walking_disguise_photo_gallery#tab=most_recent&id=97082
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: August 03, 2011, 09:20:17 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Genuine and on our CW station @stevehelling confirmed shopped around by Splash news“@Willo_Keays: - I don't think the TMZ photo is CA.
13 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Think we'll have an answer before “@PamelaLeeShow: @bobkealing If #CaseyAnthony does not report does that = jail time...Again?”
29 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Court spokeswoman just sent out update saying no #CaseyAnthony hearing sked. so far.
38 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
I question whether #CaseyAnthony consented to these for $$“@KarenellBrown: I'd say that's her wouldn't you?“TMZ claims on.wesh.com/pNr379”
39 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Genuine. Good source says paparazzi Splash news got them Sunday started shopping“@AROD5005: @bobkealing GM Bob, Maybe CA twin is in Ohio

It's KC, I'd bet money on it
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: August 03, 2011, 09:21:26 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
13 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
29 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
38 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
39 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing

It's KC, I'd bet money on it

yeppers! right there with ya K!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: August 03, 2011, 09:22:29 AM »

anybody know the uncle's name or the car lot that he has? not sure if it has been or should be printed on here...but anyways, could find out how close she would be to you if you had that info....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: August 03, 2011, 09:30:28 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-probation-hearing-20110803,0,6368330.story

Emergency hearing on probation for Casey Anthony

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

7:47 a.m. EDT, August 3, 2011
An emergency hearing may be held today to determine if Casey Anthony should be made to serve probation following a recent amended order by Judge Stan Strickland.

Attorneys for Casey Anthony filed an emergency motion for a hearing late Tuesday "to quash, vacate and set aside" Judge Strickland's recent amended order regarding Anthony's probation.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: August 03, 2011, 09:31:45 AM »

http://news.lalate.com/2011/08/03/casey-anthony-ohio-spotting-in-youngstown-exclusive/
Casey Anthony Ohio Spotting in Youngstown, EXCLUSIVE
Posted: August 3rd, 2011 in Casey Anthony by LALATE

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: August 03, 2011, 09:33:04 AM »

anybody know the uncle's name or the car lot that he has? not sure if it has been or should be printed on here...but anyways, could find out how close she would be to you if you had that info....

http://www.wfmj.com/story/15030157/casey-anthonys-uncle-chuck-eddys-reaction-to-the-not-guilty-verdict
Casey Anthony's uncle, Chuck Eddy, reacts to the not guilty verdict

YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Twenty-five-year-old Howland native Casey Anthony is found not guilty of killing her two-year-old daughter Caylee and is acquitted of all of the most serious charges after a jury in Flordia deliberates for approximately 11 hours in a case that's become a world-wide spectacle.

Casey Anthony's aunt and uncle, Kathy and Chuck Eddy, who live here in the Mahoning Valley are in Orlando, Florida lending support to their family, in particular Anthony's parents.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #855 on: August 03, 2011, 09:33:07 AM »

Klaas I just looked at them and the backgrounds are so generic.  I'm at work, but maybe when I get home, I'll see if I can blow them up and see more.  They did mention on the radio, she was seen an Old Navy, but of course, those are all over the city.  But I'll see what I do tonight and keep my ears open.  I think it's her, especially since she has ties in OH and it really looks like her.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: August 03, 2011, 09:34:04 AM »

Chuck and Kathy Eddy
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/casey-anthony-uncle-chuck-eddy-shocked-verdict-does-not-know-where-she
Casey is not staying with us," Eddy tells us exclusively. "I have no idea where that story came from.”

Just like her parents, Eddy said he has had no communication with his niece. “I haven't heard from Casey and I don't know where she is."

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: August 03, 2011, 09:35:12 AM »

if this is Casey in these pictures and she is freely walking the streets of who knows where, alone and unafraid, no body guards etc...then she is perfectly capable of going back to Florida and serving her probation...no excuses!    her attorneys make me sick..She is able to shop and walk around unattended...thought she was seeking help for her mental health issues? yeah, I always feel better after I go on a shopping spree too..helps my mental health..

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: August 03, 2011, 09:36:20 AM »

Klaas I just looked at them and the backgrounds are so generic.  I'm at work, but maybe when I get home, I'll see if I can blow them up and see more.  They did mention on the radio, she was seen an Old Navy, but of course, those are all over the city.  But I'll see what I do tonight and keep my ears open.  I think it's her, especially since she has ties in OH and it really looks like her.

I don't think it's her, looks alot like her but her butts's not that big.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #859 on: August 03, 2011, 09:36:29 AM »

Wow, I just heard on the radio this morning how Casey has supposedly been spotted here in Columbus, OH, where I live.  The radio station was making jabs and joking about hiring her for some petty job.  The calls that came in to the station were furious!  Most said if they did, they would quit listening.  The passion of the hatred for Casey came through loud and clear.  One women said the only good thing about hiring her, would be that SHE, the listener, would know where to find her!

http://www.wfmj.com/story/15030157/casey-anthonys-uncle-chuck-eddys-reaction-to-the-not-guilty-verdict
Casey Anthony's uncle, Chuck Eddy, reacts to the not guilty verdict

YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Twenty-five-year-old Howland native Casey Anthony is found not guilty of killing her two-year-old daughter Caylee and is acquitted of all of the most serious charges after a jury in Flordia deliberates for approximately 11 hours in a case that's become a world-wide spectacle.

Casey Anthony's aunt and uncle, Kathy and Chuck Eddy, who live here in the Mahoning Valley are in Orlando, Florida lending support to their family, in particular Anthony's parents.

Bob & Chuck Eddy Chrysler
4850 Mahoning Avenue
Austintown, Ohio 44515

Phone: xxxxxxx Edit to remove phone numbers.  Please don't post them!!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 10:34:27 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.