May 04, 2024, 03:52:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 394274 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2010, 01:58:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22644050/detail.html            Here is the witness list for the Gonzalez civil case. Quite a list.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2010, 01:59:48 PM »

Could this be Cindy's way of getting rid of George without giving him half the money of the sale of the house (if it were sold)? Wasn't that the reason she let him come home after they were separated -- half the money from the house if they divorced?
Wow, that could be.

I can see it.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2010, 02:00:28 PM »

Casey Anthony's family is facing new legal woes: Their east Orange County home is in foreclosure.

Documents filed Monday in Orange Circuit Court show Bank of America is foreclosing on the home of George and Cindy Anthony, parents of accused murderer Casey Anthony.

The Anthony family has not been served with a foreclosure notice, their lawyer said.

Court records show the grandparents of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony have not made a $785.82 mortgage payment since June 2009, leading to more than $7,000 in past-due payments.

"This is the only place Caylee ever lived," said Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony. "I will do as much as I can to try to help them save this house."

Conway told the Orlando Sentinel in October 2009 that the couple used money it generated in licensing fees to catch up on other bills, like car payments.

The Anthonys were paid $20,000 in fees by CBS for providing the company with exclusive photos and videos of their daughter and granddaughter.

That same month, the Anthonys went on a three-day Caribbean cruise with son Lee Anthony and his girlfriend, Mallory Parker. Conway said the cruise cost about $300 a person and was planned months in advance.

"The Anthony's are not living lavishly, and the house being in foreclosure proves that," Conway said. "They are struggling to pay for everything."

The home at 4937 Hopespring Drive in the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision was the last place Caylee Marie Anthony was seen alive in June 2008. Her body was found a few hundred yards away in woods in December that year.

The girl's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the child's death. She is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

Records show that the Anthonys bought the house in 1989 for $90,900. They refinanced the four-bedroom home in 2005 and agreed to pay $121,180. Court documents show that the lender claims the couple owes about $121,000.

Cindy Anthony, a registered nurse who worked for Gentiva Health Services in Winter Park, has been on disability for several months, Conway said. George Anthony, a former deputy sheriff in Ohio, has worked off-and-on since his granddaughter disappeared but does not have a steady job.

George Anthony has filled out numerous job applications and gone on several interviews, but no one will hire him, Conway said.

"Caylee's death has affected the Anthonys emotionally, physically and financially," Conway said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-home-foreclosure-20100223,0,2500537.story?page=1

Everyone, thanks for the updates.

To even say this is the only home Caylee ever knew is such an obvious ploy for sympathy.   Caylee is HOME now....earlier than we think she should be, but she is HOME. 

Conway neglects to mention the 200K they received.

When has GA worked off and on since Caylee 'disappearred'  WAS MURDERED

Disability my ass.....she wasn't disabled enough not to run around chasing people with hammers, or flitting here and there to get her ugly ass on national TV shows.

No one will hire GA cause he has an unstable work record.......like anyone else without a job GA has to keep on keeping on and stop crying, boo hoo...no one will hire me and I am a STAR!!

Caylee's death affected millions of people.....................a lot of the pain was caused by the A's and their obvious lack of caring about Caylee...and their obvious love of themselves and their faces in the media.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2010, 02:02:33 PM »

Could this be Cindy's way of getting rid of George without giving him half the money of the sale of the house (if it were sold)? Wasn't that the reason she let him come home after they were separated -- half the money from the house if they divorced?
Wow, that could be.
and/or it is their way of moving without having to sell the house.  Who would buy it?  Joy?  The bank will have a hellva time selling this house. They are way to clever to be without plan B as someone has said.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2010, 02:02:36 PM »

Now that National Enquirer post is interesting. Because if I'm not mistaken, that is what Lenny was saying for some time now. That Kronk's girlfriend at the jail told him, now how this person overheard I would have no idea. And I have no idea if this is true, but somehow makes sense to me.

Lenny called it a "daisy chain" but according to Blink the woman deputy is now dead, so can't be proven.

this is the first time I recall hearing the female deputy, aka, girlfriend of RK, was deceased?  when did this happen??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2010, 02:04:39 PM »

Northern I love the pic lol.

Ok now on this National Enq. article.....If jail employees overheard this so called confession of Casey's would they not be obligated to inform superior officers?
I wondered about that also, I'm not sure.  WKMG-Channel 6 anchor Erick Weber said the Anthonys weren’t aware the bank had filed foreclosure papers until the station told them yesterday.
     BS

BS is right!  they are incapable of telling the truth about anything!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2010, 02:05:15 PM »

I could imagine Cindy stashing money away in an account under her mothers name, lose the house, kick George to the curb and when the dust settles live la bella vita, with no leeches to get in the way

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2010, 02:06:12 PM »

I have done some research on George's LE jobs. He did not work for them long enough to draw a pension. Most states you have to work 30 yrs before you draw a pension. A few are 25 yrs. But most are 30 yrs. He worked no where near that time with LE.

thanks Darla.....he hasn't worked anyplace for a long time has he!

Rest in Peace Caylee

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2010, 02:10:47 PM »

How do you spend all your disability income ( from Cindy's job policy) and $20,000 in interview fees and goodness knows how much more, and not pay your mortgage for almost a year? They could have got rid of one of the cars, common sense will tell you that you only need one if no one is going out to work.    How about selling the boat while you're at it...?

Western- Not arguing with you at all as ITA.  Your post reminded me of two things though.  If Lee's statements about Casey racking up credit card bills $40,000+/- on Cindy's card (which appear to be validated by Rick Plesea's e-mail exchanges with Cindy) are true, the refinance would likely have gone to pay off/pay down the card balance.  Another point of reference is the Senate hearings regarding Credit Card practices which prompted many credit card companies to significantly increase minimum monthly payments/reduce the number of days to make payment (to make up for lost revenue)/increase interest rates (and some combining 2 or more of these tactics).  Conceivably, they could be carrying major credit card debt, in addition to the refinancing, in addition to car payments.  There's also medical insurance premiums, doctor visits, and cost of meds for Cindy & George.

If George "retired", is he getting Social Security? Even with 9 months of past due mortgage payments (even with late fees incl), it's less than $10,000.  So where did the $20,000, plus Cindy's disability, plus Lee's financial help go?  Wonder how the cars were paid for or if there are payments (current or past due) on those.  July 2009 would have been a good time to begin selling a vehicle, eliminating non-essentials like hair highlighting, cutting back on groceries, etc.  I'd like to know how Dominic Casey was paid by Cindy.   Seriously, I think it's criminal to be 6 months behind on your mortgage and hire a PI.  At that point, you're stealing from BOA to pay Dominic Casey. JMO  Is there some kind of PI licensing organization one can file a complaint with?  Could Cindy be charge with Bank fraud?       

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2010, 02:20:40 PM »

I have done some research on George's LE jobs. He did not work for them long enough to draw a pension. Most states you have to work 30 yrs before you draw a pension. A few are 25 yrs. But most are 30 yrs. He worked no where near that time with LE.
Thanks, and he know where worked that long on any job.   
Conway told the Orlando Sentinel in October 2009 that the couple used money it generated in licensing fees to catch up on other bills, like car payments.  Please, they should have sold a car then.

When was it that Lee was moving home to help with the bills?  He left.....couldn't stand to be around the A's I guess. And to the best of my knowledge we have seen very little of him since then.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2010, 02:24:49 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22644050/detail.html            Here is the witness list for the Gonzalez civil case. Quite a list.

nrcg!!   John Morgan  I love it!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2010, 02:29:00 PM »

I could imagine Cindy stashing money away in an account under her mothers name, lose the house, kick George to the curb and when the dust settles live la bella vita, with no leeches to get in the way

The only problem with stashing money away in Shirley's name (or anyone else's for that matter) would be that the other person would have to be complicit or Cindy would be guilty of Identity Theft. I'm not so sure Shirley would go along with this, all things being what they are now.  I could picture Shirley running the idea by Rick Plesea and we all know that wouldn't fly.  I'm thinking the house foreclosure is a planned attempt to "shield" the house from being sold to satisfy a lawsuit.  If it belongs to BOA, the A's are off scot-free financially (they have no source of income other than Cindy's disability) in the event of a lawsuit.  Does that make sense?

**O/T Note to fellow monkeys (tongue in cheek): All the crowding, pushing, and elbowing is making it hard to post!   

Forecast for the Day:
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2010, 02:29:00 PM »

How do you spend all your disability income ( from Cindy's job policy) and $20,000 in interview fees and goodness knows how much more, and not pay your mortgage for almost a year? They could have got rid of one of the cars, common sense will tell you that you only need one if no one is going out to work.    How about selling the boat while you're at it...?

One way is to spend money on clothes.  While they may not be expensive, every time we see a new picture of Cindy, we see new clothes, too.  Also, she seems to spend a lot of money getting her hair done.

Personally, I'd pay my mortgage first....even if it was only partial payments.

Geesh.....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2010, 02:31:20 PM »

Well, need to run...real life needs me. My life is calling.  Have a good afternoon!  Will read you later!

Forecast for the Day:
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2010, 02:32:10 PM »

The only problem with stashing money away in Shirley's name (or anyone else's for that matter) would be that the other person would have to be complicit or Cindy would be guilty of Identity Theft. I'm not so sure Shirley would go along with this, all things being what they are now.  I could picture Shirley running the idea by Rick Plesea and we all know that wouldn't fly.  I'm thinking the house foreclosure is a planned attempt to "shield" the house from being sold to satisfy a lawsuit.  If it belongs to BOA, the A's are off scot-free financially (they have no source of income other than Cindy's disability) in the event of a lawsuit.  Does that make sense?

**O/T Note to fellow monkeys (tongue in cheek): All the crowding, pushing, and elbowing is making it hard to post!   

makes perfect sense...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2010, 02:33:23 PM »

We know that the Anthony's know they haven't paid their house payment since July 2009. 

If the economy weren't so bad, I believe their house might have been foreclosed on before now.

I can't help but wonder if they "want" to get away from all the bad memories in the house.  If so, they would know that no one would want to buy it because everyone knows what happened in that house.

So, in the A's different way of thinking...they just might think that the best way to get rid of the house is to let the bank take it over.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2010, 02:33:41 PM »

One way is to spend money on clothes.  While they may not be expensive, every time we see a new picture of Cindy, we see new clothes, too.  Also, she seems to spend a lot of money getting her hair done.

Geesh.....

Hi Puzzler, that's what normal, moral people would do.....the A's do not fit in that category.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2010, 02:34:40 PM »

Well, need to run...real life needs me. My life is calling.  Have a good afternoon!  Will read you later!

Later ISpy~  always good to see you!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2010, 02:35:40 PM »

makes perfect sense...

Sunny...I'm liking your idea, too.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2010, 02:36:32 PM »

Geesh.....

Hi Puzzler, that's what normal, moral people would do.....the A's do not fit in that category.

Hi, Sunny....you're right, of course!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.