May 22, 2024, 01:16:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 366340 times)
ocgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: August 30, 2008, 05:09:06 PM »

<snip>
oc girl....don't fret....we all feel invisivble at times...are you Ting???

I'm flattered, Sunny!  I wish I was Ting...he/she was so intelligent and eloquent!

Nope, I think my name was OC Gal before the crash--I didn't change it too much...

Didn't you go the the Stadium and help out with the evacuees?

ocg

Life is not about waiting out the storm....it's about learning how to dance in the rain!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: August 30, 2008, 05:09:13 PM »

Hi Monkeys!! And a warm welcome to ALL our new monkeys!!!  You wont recognize me because I dont post often, I am still on dialup unfortunately and it's SOOO slow that I only post on occasion, but I am almost always right here with all of you. I have been a familiar Monkey for over two years. The regulars "know" me.

I wanted to extend the welcome to so many new Monkeys, and I also wanted to add that I only have a hide-a-bed sofa in the living room to offer but I am offering it to anyone in need of it. Also I am an animal lover and have 5 dogs and 1 cat of my own (strays I have taken in). I live in the country with a big fenced back yard, plus cats and dogs are welcome inside too so if someone needs a place for their animals...well, that I surely can offer. I live about three hours from Shreveport, in Paris, Tx so if I can help anyone in any way I wanted you all to know that the door is open!! E mail me at njackson1245@neto.com.
God Bless you all and keep you safe! My prayers are with you, and with Tim and all the searchers and also Joseph for his open heart and all his help. I know God is holding precious Caylee on his lap and in his arms. She also has Natalee and Kaitlin plus so many more there with her too, giving smiles and love. They are all in a much better place then we are.
Hugggs to everyone.
Love you Monkeys!

That is so kind thank you.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: August 30, 2008, 05:10:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys!! And a warm welcome to ALL our new monkeys!!!  You wont recognize me because I dont post often, I am still on dialup unfortunately and it's SOOO slow that I only post on occasion, but I am almost always right here with all of you. I have been a familiar Monkey for over two years. The regulars "know" me.

I wanted to extend the welcome to so many new Monkeys, and I also wanted to add that I only have a hide-a-bed sofa in the living room to offer but I am offering it to anyone in need of it. Also I am an animal lover and have 5 dogs and 1 cat of my own (strays I have taken in). I live in the country with a big fenced back yard, plus cats and dogs are welcome inside too so if someone needs a place for their animals...well, that I surely can offer. I live about three hours from Shreveport, in Paris, Tx so if I can help anyone in any way I wanted you all to know that the door is open!! E mail me at njackson1245@neto.com.
God Bless you all and keep you safe! My prayers are with you, and with Tim and all the searchers and also Joseph for his open heart and all his help. I know God is holding precious Caylee on his lap and in his arms. She also has Natalee and Kaitlin plus so many more there with her too, giving smiles and love. They are all in a much better place then we are.
Hugggs to everyone.
Love you Monkeys!

Hey Gabby! I might just have to come see ya!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: August 30, 2008, 05:10:27 PM »

my computer is giving me fits so I am going to go do some maintenace on it...see ya later....

chile sounds good...yummy

yes I lived in Houston and volunteered at the Domne for nearly a week...til I literally couldn't do it anymore

GGabby I remember you

ya'll stay save and keep checking in as long as you are able...make sure someone has a contact on you....cause we are a bunch of worry warts!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: August 30, 2008, 05:11:27 PM »

Gustav's maximum sustained winds are currently 145 mph
(that's only 10 mph from 155 mph or Cat 5)

Hurricane 4
(Very strong)    131 - 155 mph
113 - 135 kts    27.17" - 27.90"
920.08 mb - 944.80 mb    13.0' - 18.0'
3.9 m - 5.5 m    Extreme structural damage

Hurricane 5
(Devastating)    Greater than 155 mph
Greater than 135 kts    Less than 27.17"
Less than 920.08 mb    Greater than 18.0'
Greater than 5.5m    Catastrophic building failures possible

There is no way it will be a category 1 when it hits.  They don't go from a 4 to a 1. 

Atmospheric conditions are not favorable for it to diminish in strength before landfall....once a hurricane makes landfall it quickly looses strength...

totally agree with you but it will hit hard and then turn to cat 1.  Initial hit is going to be higher than a cat 1.  There is nothing in the gulf to stop this right now.  No shears, no high, no land. It is only after it hits land, it will downgrade.  It will not hit coast as cat 1.  It will become cat 1 after devastation and over land.

I totally agree.... I am on the bad side of this one...Katrina I was on the good side and it was still nasty.... I am too far inland to bear the full brunt and the tidal surge, but have lots of rain and wind and tornadoes to deal with....

Cubee...where are you located?

Can all other Monkeys post if they are in path of Gustav or Hanna?  I think all Monkeys want to keep track of their family.  I for one would like to know fellow monkeys that are going to have to deal with Mother Nature's last fury.  I think she is pissed because of Caylee missing.

Seriously.  I would like list of all fellow Monkeys in path so us far-out monkeys can help if devastation hits to home front.

Southern Monkeys in path.  Please identify self and contact info so we can check on you.  If info has to go thru moderators........sorry guys and gals........just want to make sure all stay safe and get help if needed.

Klaas..Blonde......any way to keep track of our Southern monkeys and open line if they need help?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: August 30, 2008, 05:12:52 PM »

Ok, Im going to go make a big pot of chili, yes, I know it's 93 degrees outside.  Must keep busy.

Chili always good no matter what season.  One of those comfort foods.  Made a vat last week.

Funny you should mention chili.... everyone around here is cooking in case we stay and I am going to make chili and get hot dogs and fritos and buns in case some of the kids don't want chili and crackers. My neighbor up the road has Jambalya , gumbo, and a sauce piquante going to be cooked tomorrow. We all get together after the electricity goes out and cook up all our food and pig out while rowing our boats from one home to another.,...hopefully that is all that will happen this time...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

ocgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: August 30, 2008, 05:13:27 PM »

my computer is giving me fits so I am going to go do some maintenace on it...see ya later....

chile sounds good...yummy

yes I lived in Houston and volunteered at the Domne for nearly a week...til I literally couldn't do it anymore

GGabby I remember you

ya'll stay save and keep checking in as long as you are able...make sure someone has a contact on you....cause we are a bunch of worry warts!!

Sunny, Take care....I knew it was your dearheart...I remember the "dickens of a time" you had with all those very, very young moms.

I'm heading out myself--yard work!

bbl
Heading ou

Life is not about waiting out the storm....it's about learning how to dance in the rain!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2008, 05:13:53 PM »

Hurricane 4

Hurricane 5

There is no way it will be a category 1 when it hits.  They don't go from a 4 to a 1. 

Atmospheric conditions are not favorable for it to diminish in strength before landfall....once a hurricane makes landfall it quickly looses strength...

totally agree with you but it will hit hard and then turn to cat 1.  Initial hit is going to be higher than a cat 1.  There is nothing in the gulf to stop this right now.  No shears, no high, no land. It is only after it hits land, it will downgrade.  It will not hit coast as cat 1.  It will become cat 1 after devastation and over land.

I totally agree.... I am on the bad side of this one...Katrina I was on the good side and it was still nasty.... I am too far inland to bear the full brunt and the tidal surge, but have lots of rain and wind and tornadoes to deal with....

Can all other Monkeys post if they are in path of Gustav or Hanna?  I think all Monkeys want to keep track of their family.  I for one would like to know fellow monkeys that are going to have to deal with Mother Nature's last fury.  I think she is pissed because of Caylee missing.

Seriously.  I would like list of all fellow Monkeys in path so us far-out monkeys can help if devastation hits to home front.

Southern Monkeys in path.  Please identify self and contact info so we can check on you.  If info has to go thru moderators........sorry guys and gals........just want to make sure all stay safe and get help if needed.

Klaas..Blonde......any way to keep track of our Southern monkeys and open line if they need help?

I am one of those monkeys right in the path

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: August 30, 2008, 05:15:07 PM »

Hurricane 4

Hurricane 5

Lisa, are you close to Houma? That is where I last heard they are predicting landfall...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: August 30, 2008, 05:15:58 PM »

Hurricane 4

Hurricane 5

Lisa, are you close to Houma? That is where I last heard they are predicting landfall...

not to far but they have moved it east a bit

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: August 30, 2008, 05:17:33 PM »

Hurricane 4

Hurricane 5

rut roh.... she be wobbling , huh?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: August 30, 2008, 05:18:56 PM »

Hurricane 4

Hurricane 5

I would like to make a list so we can reach out and help if needed.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #132 on: August 30, 2008, 05:19:06 PM »

OCGIRL: WELCOME!!!

Your avi is just WAY too cute not to animate! Don't feel you have to use it, I'm just on a 12 step program that isn't working! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/ocgirl.gif
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: August 30, 2008, 05:19:47 PM »

Hurricane 4

Hurricane 5

rut roh.... she be wobbling , huh?

I just can't believe the size of this thing Keep in mind I am originally from england so we don't have nothing like this Katrina was wild for me but thie one the eye is over 33 miles wide!!

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #134 on: August 30, 2008, 05:19:56 PM »

Just wanted to say to all of you in the line of Gustav, my thoughts and prayers are with you and thanks to all that have given us newbies such warm wlecomes, this is a nice place to be, alot of posters and yet no bickering, exchanging different thoughts and ideas can be a good thing and this just proves it.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: August 30, 2008, 05:23:26 PM »

Just wanted to say to all of you in the line of Gustav, my thoughts and prayers are with you and thanks to all that have given us newbies such warm wlecomes, this is a nice place to be, alot of posters and yet no bickering, exchanging different thoughts and ideas can be a good thing and this just proves it.

I am so sorry so many of you in line of fury.  Keep it coming so we can keep track of you.  I know lines may shut down communication for few days, but nice to now who we have to check on.......and keep checking on.

Stay safe Y'all.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: August 30, 2008, 05:24:25 PM »

I am so sorry so many of you in line of fury.  Keep it coming so we can keep track of you.  I know lines may shut down communication for few days, but nice to now who we have to check on.......and keep checking on.

Stay safe Y'all.

Thank you all it is so nice to meet caring people

crazybabyborg
« Reply #137 on: August 30, 2008, 05:26:13 PM »

Stay safe Y'all.

Lisa. I just got back from Grocery store so I may have missed it................are you in a location in line with the storm?
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: August 30, 2008, 05:26:44 PM »

I hate to keep being a bother but I need some help again.

Ok, I have my broom right here, in my hands. Well I did, but right now I have the keyboard but the broom is right *here*. OK. What is it I'm supposed to do with the broom to get me a houseful of firemen?
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: August 30, 2008, 05:27:27 PM »

Stay safe Y'all.

Lisa. I just got back from Grocery store so I may have missed it................are you in a location in line with the storm?

Yes I am the line of fire it's kinda scary

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.