May 22, 2024, 05:49:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #564 12/22 - Christmas Eve  (Read 105184 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: December 23, 2006, 09:57:09 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Anna"
BT,
If you are still here, this is something for your new laptop.

Hope you see it tomorrow if you are already signed off!

Anna,

I missed this last night, but thank you so much! This will be perfect for the new laptop, which hubby is on his way to pick up at the UPS office right now.  Very Happy

That's great BT.  Enjoy your new laptop.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: December 23, 2006, 10:03:20 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
BT,
If you are still here, this is something for your new laptop.

Hope you see it tomorrow if you are already signed off!

Anna,

I missed this last night, but thank you so much! This will be perfect for the new laptop, which hubby is on his way to pick up at the UPS office right now.  Very Happy

That's great BT.  Enjoy your new laptop.

Thanks, San! I can't wait to be able to talk to the monkeys even faster than I do now.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: December 23, 2006, 10:04:59 AM »

Leslie, I read your comments on the FP about Rosie and the Trump thing.
I do not watch the View, but on CNN, they were doing a summary of the feud. That Rosie is a schoolyard bully. Did she ever have any talent ?
Well if she did , it seems to be gone.
What an as^wipe she is.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: December 23, 2006, 10:11:36 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I do not watch the View, but on CNN, they were doing a summary of the feud. That Rosie is a schoolyard bully. Did she ever have any talent ?
What an as^wipe she is.

This is exactly what Rosie is.  When she attacked Tom Selleck on her show I couldn't stand her anymore.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: December 23, 2006, 10:18:24 AM »

For Snoopy, if she happens to come by.

Wub you, Snoop, and keeping your sister in prayers.

I Stand With The Girl
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: December 23, 2006, 10:19:55 AM »

What an as^wipe she is.

This is exactly what Rosie is.  When she attacked Tom Selleck on her show I couldn't stand her anymore.

Tell me about her attacking Tom ?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: December 23, 2006, 10:22:33 AM »

When I was looking at the clips of Rosie, she looked like a total untalented moron. Why is she allowed to pollute the airwaves ?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: December 23, 2006, 10:31:13 AM »

What an as^wipe she is.

Tell me about her attacking Tom ?

Tom Selleck had become a member of the National Rifelmens Association and he went on her show to promote a movie but Rosie had another agenda.  Tom was very gracious.

Here is the link to the discussion.  It doesn't do it justice if you can't see Rosie's actions.  JMO.

http://www.nrawinningteam.com/norosie.html
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: December 23, 2006, 10:39:39 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Does anyone remember Bon Dia discussing how it was the "newspaper" who offered to make a copy of Skeeters tape to a disc for ALE?  I don't recall if they actually made this or not but I do believe I recall very clearly her discussing their offer to do so.  Not sure why or if they ever did.

Did Scubajab have anything to say about this?  I also remember how upset some of us used to become when Bon Dia would brag about having access to the "entire dossier" while Beth and Dave had nothing or crumbs at best.

Don't suppose anyone has a copy of that post about their making the tape to the CD around?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: December 23, 2006, 10:45:09 AM »

TOM : I haven't mentioned assault weapons once. I haven't mentioned a lot of things once. The nature of this debate... I didn't come on your show to have a debate. I came on your show to plug a movie. That's what's I'm doing here.
Still don't know why this person ( Rosie ) has been given the forum of the View to promote her agendas. The network should just dump her.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: December 23, 2006, 10:53:46 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Does anyone remember Bon Dia discussing how it was the "newspaper" who offered to make a copy of Skeeters tape to a disc for ALE?  I don't recall if they actually made this or not but I do believe I recall very clearly her discussing their offer to do so.  Not sure why or if they ever did.

Did Scubajab have anything to say about this?  I also remember how upset some of us used to become when Bon Dia would brag about having access to the "entire dossier" while Beth and Dave had nothing or crumbs at best.

Don't suppose anyone has a copy of that post about their making the tape to the CD around?

I did used to read over at F site, but I don't recall readin' that one. Know that they were looking at security tapes, gas station, jewelry store, etc.
That site never did come up with anything that was favorable to their agenda did they ?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: December 23, 2006, 10:58:21 AM »

I have like 10 minutes here but just saw front page article where Dompig is saying Kalpoes are ready to break.  Is this new?  I thought Tacopina just told us Dompig was fired?  Whats going on?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: December 23, 2006, 10:59:34 AM »

No, she posted in here at SM when she was still posting here.  Said they offered to make a CD or DVD from the tape, not sure which but she meant some sort of disc onto which it would be downloaded at the newspaper for ALE.

Wish I had that post for I do recall her saying that.  Then later she was bragging about seeing/hearing it as well.

But it was from Bon Dia posts here at SM.  Maybe Klaas or VMS would still have that, not sure.  Bet she would deny it now, one of those things one should have saved but did not know at the time what a big deal it could turn out to be later.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: December 23, 2006, 11:04:06 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
I have like 10 minutes here but just saw front page article where Dompig is saying Kalpoes are ready to break.  Is this new?  I thought Tacopina just told us Dompig was fired?  Whats going on?

Well, I guess even though Dompig is no longer police Chief, he can still talk.  Not sure what's going on.  Need to read article more closely but it is not from Dompig saying that long ago is it?  About the new case filed against them and the Dr. Phil business?

No longer being in office doesn't prevent one from blabbing.   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: December 23, 2006, 11:08:25 AM »

Well, I guess even though Dompig is no longer police Chief, he can still talk.  Not sure what's going on.  Need to read article more closely but it is not from Dompig saying that long ago is it?  About the new case filed against them and the Dr. Phil business?

No longer being in office doesn't prevent one from blabbing.   Wink

I dont know I just skimmed trhough it real quick while im eating my lunch, thought maybe y'all might have taken a look at it. I wonder if this lawsuit was the K's last ditch effore to make some money off this thing before they finally break and come clean.  Maybe they were hoping Phil would toos enough money at them that they could flee to some quiet place and live happily ever after. Sort of an all or nothing thing.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: December 23, 2006, 11:14:33 AM »

The article says it is what former lead investigator Dompig says, blah blah, blah (no pun intended   Very Happy ) so is supposed to be a current quote.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: December 23, 2006, 11:15:37 AM »

Is anyone else getting a Runtime Error message when they post?

Sad  Shocked  Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: December 23, 2006, 11:16:00 AM »

The article says it is what former lead investigator Dompig says, blah blah, blah (no pun intended   Very Happy ) so is supposed to be a current quote.

ahhh  ok.  so even though he is former lead investigator, he is still somehow involved
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: December 23, 2006, 11:17:26 AM »

Maybe the Kalpoes just wanted some quick as in no trial settlement from Phil thinking the network would rather settle than go to court.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: December 23, 2006, 11:19:12 AM »

[
ahhh  ok.  so even though he is former lead investigator, he is still somehow involved

Well, if it ever went to court, all those former ALE members would still be required to testify I would think.  I guess he is just keeping up with the Kalpoe lads or maybe it is true he is their uncle?  

Remember everyone knows what the rest of the island is doing unless it comes to criminal acts by a select few elitists then they don't know anything and not even each other.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.