May 21, 2024, 11:35:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 389083 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: May 07, 2009, 07:54:57 PM »

Thank you Anna.

For the most part ... I agree with Destiny's words in her letter to Robin but ... I fail to appreciate her efforts.

When all is said and done ... up until Kermit posted Kyle Kingman's own words on the SM Natalee forum ... words that implied an ultimate John Silvetti deception ... words that implied an ultimate John Silvetti betrayal ... Destiny and I were on the same page in regards to most aspects of the Natalee Holloway case.  We also knew how to agree to disagree on certain issues.

However ... when justice for Natalee and closure for her parents took a backseat and ... when Destiny took a defensive position on behalf of Kyle Kingman as well as John Silvetti by dispicably and viciously undermining Kermit, Klaas and other Monkeys ... in Tamikosmom's world ... Destiny crossed a boundary big time.  Unless ... Destiny were to backtrack ... seek forgiveness from those she has wronged  and ... forgivess is afforded ... there is no turning back for me.

I hate games.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: May 07, 2009, 08:10:21 PM »

Posted at RU:

Re: good question among many:
Linda in L.A. wrote:

Surely you don't believe we have seen all of the fbi interviews??? Not even all the statements.

K Hemingway PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:44 am 
Why isn't he listed on the Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al. CONTENTS OF ARUBAN COUNSEL'S CRIMINAL FILE with the other 40 PLUS MB kids who talked to the FBI?

Because, what Deepak listed, in response to interrogatories, was contents of his file.
If statements were made that only referred to Joran, the statement would not be given to Deepak's lawyer.  Deepak can only list what was in his file.  He does not (or did not) have a complete Holloway case file.  The Dr. Phil/K2 case should not be viewed as the contents of the Natalee Aruban file.

People keep making that mistake.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: May 07, 2009, 08:24:42 PM »

Please see poll above  an angelic monkey
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #723 on: May 07, 2009, 08:55:03 PM »

Thank you Anna.

For the most part ... I agree with Destiny's words in her letter to Robin but ... I fail to appreciate her efforts.

When all is said and done ... up until Kermit posted Kyle Kingman's own words on the SM Natalee forum ... words that implied an ultimate John Silvetti deception ... words that implied an ultimate John Silvetti betrayal ... Destiny and I were on the same page in regards to most aspects of the Natalee Holloway case.  We also knew how to agree to disagree on certain issues.

However ... when justice for Natalee and closure for her parents took a backseat and ... when Destiny took a defensive position on behalf of Kyle Kingman as well as John Silvetti by dispicably and viciously undermining Kermit, Klaas and other Monkeys ... in Tamikosmom's world ... Destiny crossed a boundary big time.  Unless ... Destiny were to backtrack ... seek forgiveness from those she has wronged  and ... forgivess is afforded ... there is no turning back for me.

I hate games.

Janet 

IMO, I don't think it is a coincidence that Destiny can claim to know what Robin's feelings, motives or emotions are.  Personally, I think Destiny has a lot in common with whom she say's Robin is.   Sounds to me like she was interjecting her own "self" into this letter.

I can *feel* the negative energy she used in this letter.   Monkey Devil!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: May 07, 2009, 08:59:38 PM »

Thank you Anna.

I hate games.

Janet 

IMO, I don't think it is a coincidence that Destiny can claim to know what Robin's feelings, motives or emotions are.  Personally, I think Destiny has a lot in common with whom she say's Robin is.   Sounds to me like she was interjecting her own "self" into this letter.

I think she gets to "feeling" and "channeling" when she is under the influence of something.  It was usually late at night when
she would start that stuff.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #725 on: May 07, 2009, 09:11:30 PM »

FYI REPEAT> NOW
9:00 PM E! News Special: The Final Hours of Natalee Holloway: E! News Special

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: May 07, 2009, 09:25:17 PM »

Oh how could any of us know what Robin feels. Destiny ( or any of us for that matter )
know nothing.
By the time Dave and Robin married, it was over for a long time between Beth and Dave.
I am sure Robin had Dave's heart always.
People interject their own motions into this ad naseum.
I have an alive ex spouse. ( and a dead one ) . I get to see the alive one once in a while at things as I can miss the thing or go. It's way over and it doesn't even fizzle on me. I'll see the dead one someday, not saying where. lol 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: May 07, 2009, 09:36:44 PM »

Thank you Anna.

I hate games.

Janet 

mytime ... I had Robin's motives figured out a long time ago and ... my character and her character do not reflect each other ... far from it.

When I considered Robin's words in the talk show circuit in the year following her stepdaughter's disappears ... words that mirrored Dave, Beth and Jug's sentiments ... I gave Robin the benefit of the doubt that she was being deceived when she established a relationship with the Aruban trolls ... trolls that had dispicable dicredited Dave, Beth and Natalee in their internet posts.

After it had been determined that Robin had been informed ... received copies of the dispicable posts and ... still chose to maintain a relationship with those who upheld an Aruban agenda ... an Aruban agenda that had nothing to do with justice for Natalee ... I clued in.  Her hate of Beth exceeded her love for Natalee. and ... her new friends affirmed that hate.

IMO

Janet 

+++=

Page 3:  Natalee and her younger brother, Matt, were born in Memphis, Tennessee, where my first husband, Dave, and I had moved after college.  Natalee was three years old and Matt was one when we left Memphis and moved the family to Clinton, Mississippi.  Dave and I divorced shortly thereafter.  It was a long arduous battle, but I was finally awarded sole custody of both children.

ROBIN HOLLOWAY

Robin Holloway
BFN

I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also.  I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.

August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM »

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is someone who is trying to help us find Natalee! And we are grateful to him for all that he has done for us! I am sorry for all the bashing he and his farmily have had to endure and I am so glad he is still helping us after all they have been through.

« Reply #17 on: Today at 01:06:00 PM »

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!

November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM »

+++++++

MARK PURCELL

MIP6

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24191#post24191

Mark Purcell
Refugees Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am
Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am
Girls disappearing in Aruba would be on every front page newspaper in the free world “IF” it had ever occurred prior to or after Natalee split to get away from her dysfunctional, cold & heartless, bar rag (thanks Wang) banshee of a mother.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:09 pm
We will be partying tonight at Kokoa Bar at the De Palm pier it will be there last night at that location so we are going to be giving them a big send off for there last night.  If Natalee shows up for the party I'll be sure to find the closest internet connection and let everyone know.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:08 pm
Doesn’t surprise me any that Debbie would do that. The title of this thread is “Debbie’s Integrity” should read “Debbie’s total lack of Morals & Integrity”. She is the head cheerleader for all things Twitty / Holloway. Someone mentioned to me that Debbie was just being “used” by the family to move the family agenda forward, I called Bullshit, Debbie knows exactly what she is doing. This is a blatant attempt to smear Julia because the Twitholes fear her knowledge of what they did here in Aruba. Just like all others who where close to the family in the beginning, they now have put in play a planned focused effort to discredit Julia. This family of the runaway Natalee are the lowest forms of life I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing in my life time. I can’t wait for the day when the house of cards that the Twitholes have built on there ongoing lies and deception comes falling down around there shoulders. I also can not wait until the day that Julia tells all, even though she is a class act, I think she will someday put it all out there.

Lots more quotes at:

Topic: MIP6 and REALITY - are they part of the disinformation team?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1896.0

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: May 07, 2009, 09:49:18 PM »

Destiny - Re: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11
« Reply #785 on: July 14, 2008, 11:53:05 PM »
She is in a deep dank...hole....red dirt....only part of her there....2 others below her...not tourists...young girls....aliens......very young....
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3045.780

Destiny - There are two others beneath her....she wants to go home......
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3045.760

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11
« Reply #773 on: July 14, 2008, 11:31:19 PM »
Quote from: always 1 on July 14, 2008, 11:30:08 PM
Destiny, why did you say that?

Because she showed me....

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11
« Reply #776 on: July 14, 2008, 11:35:07 PM »
When?

Today...

Quote from: always 1 on July 14, 2008, 11:41:01 PM
Destiny, are you by yourself??

Not quite...Say hello to Natalee....this is very draining for me.....

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15
« Reply #644 on: Today at 03:10:15 AM »
I've come to the point..here in this forum...that...due to what is happening in my body...in real feelings, manifesting in real symptoms...that I can't participate any more except on reporting the info from phone calls I make...which BTW...have always been instigated on my *gut* feelings....and be a part of the SM forum using my gift in that capacity.
Destiny
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3077.640

CAPS WITNESS WAITED THREE YEARS TO COME FORWARD AND WHEN HE DID HE WENT TO THE SHIPS CAPTAIN!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: May 07, 2009, 09:50:23 PM »

private eye
Scared Monkey
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 -
« Reply #235 on: Today at 09:13:20 AM »

Did the Monkeys ever get an answer to the analysis of the material found in the cage by the Persistence, but removed and secured by the Arubans? In Particular, the material that appeared to be blue denim?
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2979.220

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: May 07, 2009, 09:54:31 PM »

THIS IS THE MAN THAT SPONSORED FRED GOLBA'S TRIP TO ARUBA TO SEARCH THE POND THAT CAPSLOCKWIZARD TOLD DAVE HE COULD FIND NATALEE'S REMAINS!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: May 07, 2009, 09:55:10 PM »

Janet,

I cannot tolerate inconsistencies.  What I don't understand is that if Destiny truly feels that way about Robin, why would she rush to a forum that unequivocally supports Robin?

Just to post a questionable claim about SM?  We all know that the only one contacting Aruba claiming to represent SM is most likely Destiny herself.

I don't think anyone but Red can speak for SM.  And maybe Klaas.  Otherwise, it's just a poster who might happen to post here or who did at one time like Destiny.

But it confuses me as to her position on support for Robin and the Aruban trolls by her most recent action.  Also that of her Master of Ceremonies who is introducing her as though she is some great prize.

So does this mean they have done a 180 degree turn on this?  Maybe so given CLW connection so some of those very same trolls.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: May 07, 2009, 09:56:24 PM »

Bill Kurtis interviewed this Mike Zinseria guy and then they went out on a boat to demonstrate how easy it is to dispose of her body in a cage, would only take about 15 minutes in total.

Mike Zinseria said that the only way to figure it out and search is with ROV or submarine and that would cost a lot of money, but it is the most accurate to search the waters.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: May 07, 2009, 10:00:21 PM »

Kermit

The posts of Destiny and other prodical Monkeys which were posted and C&G and GM ... posts that dispicably and viciously undermine Monkeys who dared to believe Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the John Silvetti deception ... the John Silvetti betrayal ... have been retrieved and safetly stored on my DIL's computer harddrive.

I gave DIL the task of copying and pasting ... copying and pasting ... because I do not have a clue in regards to capturing images.

Those dispicable and vicious posts and images may have gone "poof" from those two  forums but ... if a reminder is ever required ...

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: May 07, 2009, 10:08:24 PM »

johan555
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #304 on: December 18, 2008, 02:36:11 PM »
Yes i saw also some bones on the screenshots"
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4675.800

johan555

Re: The Cage
« Reply #161 on: Today at 12:46:47 pm »
But this is no all i have found about the content of the cage .
I have communicated with the directly involved and they told me there were No human remains in the Cage .
So we can close the whole cage case ,it is a dead end .

ndex.php?topic=980.150

bastibro
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #291 on: December 18, 2008, 02:07:51 PM »

"The skull was not the only thing in the cage Johan.
I found this pic very convincing(the hip socket)...I`m sure a skull would be, like Anna and Magnolia said, filled with coral, barnacles or sponges."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.msg590244#msg590244

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Kyle: "noone has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself."

Kyle: "Since I got the go ahead from Tim, we can legally move forward. The document should follow-up the screen shots and trap content description. We can sent the document after the initial dialog. I trust then she will be interested in the document.

Kyle: " None of my statements were false"

Kyle: "To the best of my knowledge, the photos have only been sent to the FBI, Beth, Tim Trahan, Louis, John, and myself (and of course here). No one else has access or copies of the photos or footage. All fingers point back to me when this leaks."

Klye: "I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level. We met in mid-Feb about this

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: May 07, 2009, 10:12:08 PM »

Kyle has the list of all the dive targets, but he shows them to nobody, he also did not show the ROV tapes to anybody. Think about that.

He takes six pictures from the December 30 dive and sent them to the FBI.
But he never sends them the most incriminating pictures of the cage with all the bags in it.
He has the only copy of those tapes except for supposedly one that was on the RV Persistence that was removed when John emptied everything off the boat.

That's pretty much a guarantee that those pictures will never get out, and also explains why Kyle never sent the damaging one to the FBI.

A plan was in place and that is why Capslockwizard was brought in to draw everybody away to the pond and that plan is put into action as Capslockwizard signs up at SM on the date of the first ROV dive.................. nobody will ever think about the cage because nobody will even know about it.

Capslockwizarch begins posting and emails Dave Holloway to come to Aruba to get his daughter's body.

Mark Purcell sent and email to CapsLockwizard to go to the Freebirds blog.
[color=red]Kawish Misier also sends and email to Capslockwizard to the Freebirds blog.[/color]

Capslockwizard signs up at SM on the date of the first ROV dive.

Lorenzo Webb
Geerman
Caps
all live at the same address!
They are all involved in the

Orchestrated POND HOAX!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: May 07, 2009, 10:13:04 PM »

Kermit

The posts of Destiny and other prodical Monkeys which were posted and C&G and GM ... posts that dispicably and viciously undermine Monkeys who dared to believe Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the John Silvetti deception ... the John Silvetti betrayal ... have been retrieved and safetly stored on my DIL's computer harddrive.

I gave DIL the task of copying and pasting ... copying and pasting ... because I do not have a clue in regards to capturing images.

Those dispicable and vicious posts and images may have gone "poof" from those two  forums but ... if a reminder is ever required ...

Janet

Thank you Janet. You are a gem!

an angelic monkey
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: May 07, 2009, 10:15:59 PM »

No one knows what was in that fish trap.  Not Dave Holloway, not TIm Miller, not Beth because ALE was allowed sole access to the contents of it and allowed to abscond with those contents without so much as anyone from the Persistence being allowed to see the contents in reality.

We know what the FBI reported.  What we cannot know and neither can anyone else except those directly involved such as Dolphi Richardson, is what they actually sent to the FBI.

No one questions that the FBI reported back on no human remains.  What my question is and what the question of most thinking people is how do we know what ALE sent the FBI?

Some of us just don't take their word for much of anything.  Because the FBI was not sent human remains does NOT prove that there were none in the fish trap.  It only proves that ALE did not send the FBI any.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: May 07, 2009, 10:16:55 PM »

Janet,

I cannot tolerate inconsistencies.  What I don't understand is that if Destiny truly feels that way about Robin, why would she rush to a forum that unequivocally supports Robin?

Just to post a questionable claim about SM?  We all know that the only one contacting Aruba claiming to represent SM is most likely Destiny herself.

I don't think anyone but Red can speak for SM.  And maybe Klaas.  Otherwise, it's just a poster who might happen to post here or who did at one time like Destiny.

But it confuses me as to her position on support for Robin and the Aruban trolls by her most recent action.  Also that of her Master of Ceremonies who is introducing her as though she is some great prize.

So does this mean they have done a 180 degree turn on this?  Maybe so given CLW connection so some of those very same trolls.

I think I recall Red, long ago, copyrighted his site for protection and anything posted on his site belongs to his copyrighted protection. Which means = all material posted on Red's site belongs to Mister Red. If I understand it correctly and/or remember it being discussed long ago correctly.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: May 07, 2009, 10:17:35 PM »

Janet,

Considering the backup revealed on the SM Natalee Forum to the contrary ... I have quit attempting to figure out the prodical Monkeys who hold allegience to John Silvetti and CAPS without providing any backup.  It is a waste of time and ... it is also a distraction.

However ... what hurts very much ... is their vicious, dispicable postings and images of Monkeys who do not embrace positions which lacks any backing.

I have come to the conclusion that none of us can fully know ... can fully trust ... the person on the other side of than nic and ... that makes me very sad.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.