May 21, 2024, 03:18:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 352164 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: November 19, 2008, 10:31:17 PM »

Yes, and in the second picture, see the man with the emblem on his shirt.....do we know what that is???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: November 19, 2008, 10:31:21 PM »

"Something bad happened." -- Kalpoe

OK next he had already been circulating tales at school that first day, Monday, and his father had told his American friend on the phone, that Joran and Natalee had done X, gone swimming, she hit her head on a rock and drowned. That's Version #1.

Joran's various tales right off the bat about Natalee doing drugs. He told that to Beth, Jug and the others the very night Beth arrived looking for her child. Anyone can see someone drinking, but Joran KNEW, or according to him, Natalee was "doing drugs". Version #2 includes Our Heroes dropping Natalee at her hotel.

Along the way we hear about "They/Ze/Nan panicked when she didn't wake up for over an hour". The extension of that version is that Natalee was "shaking" and Joran's attributing that to drugs and whatnot. Having the cops ask her parents right off the bat for any reasons she'd have convulsions, so damnit, ALE knew that much the first day or so.

Isn't it all so sweet.

And then there is the aluminum baseball bat. That's hard to wake up from.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #442 on: November 19, 2008, 10:32:00 PM »

Forgive me if this has already been discussed tonight, but on Greta's, she is saying her evidence that will be shown on Monday nite is on video tape!

She said Mos is going to have his hands full with it and that it possibly jives with the pond witness who just took the lie detector test in Sept.  xox

I think what Greta said was that her information would not necessarily be inconsistent with what she has. I took that to mean...in Greta speak...that with a little twisting around you could make both work together.  LOL

Yea Lala'sMom, That is closer to what Greta said. 

I am just afraid her Mon nite evidence has something to do with selling Natalee to the Venezuelan slave trade biz and I just don't see that with all I've read about the case.  She said we can make up our own minds about it!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: November 19, 2008, 10:33:49 PM »

Sorry.  I hit post before I attached the picture.

Thanks for the pic.  There were other pictures from the Chicago videos.  I remember someone saying that they fit into the boxy drain, being about the same size as Natalee.  

That was one of the big questions...was the drain big enough to fit a small person like Natalee in there?  Yes.

Later, the drain was closed, cemented, changed in some way over time.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: November 19, 2008, 10:34:45 PM »

Greta said FOX was in Asia in June..that means Joran was living in Asia in June of this year...not in Holland as so many have claimed.  If true then Joran must have actually told whoever that he sold Natalee and that all he said about the seizure was a lie.  Now, who was it that kept asking the family about the seizures?  Which lie is the real lie here?  Oh my!  What a tangled web...no wonder Mos can't decide which end is up.
I guess we have all learned that if you get in trouble in Aruba -- all you have to do is change your story 50 times and you are home- free!!! 

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: November 19, 2008, 10:37:52 PM »

One of the first version ones, "I don't know who she is" when shown the picture of Natalee.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #446 on: November 19, 2008, 10:40:03 PM »

Greta said FOX was in Asia in June..that means Joran was living in Asia in June of this year...not in Holland as so many have claimed.  If true then Joran must have actually told whoever that he sold Natalee and that all he said about the seizure was a lie.  Now, who was it that kept asking the family about the seizures?  Which lie is the real lie here?  Oh my!  What a tangled web...no wonder Mos can't decide which end is up.
I guess we have all learned that if you get in trouble in Aruba -- all you have to do is change your story 50 times and you are home- free!!! 

I wouldn't try it.  I just know they would make an example of us Americans if they get a chance.  That is another reason I would never go there.  I would be scared to death.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #447 on: November 19, 2008, 10:40:27 PM »

Forgive me if this has already been discussed tonight, but on Greta's, she is saying her evidence that will be shown on Monday nite is on video tape!

She said Mos is going to have his hands full with it and that it possibly jives with the pond witness who just took the lie detector test in Sept.  xox

I think what Greta said was that her information would not necessarily be inconsistent with what she has. I took that to mean...in Greta speak...that with a little twisting around you could make both work together.  LOL

Yea Lala'sMom, That is closer to what Greta said. 

I am just afraid her Mon nite evidence has something to do with selling Natalee to the Venezuelan slave trade biz and I just don't see that with all I've read about the case.  She said we can make up our own minds about it!

Let's consider this...do you believe anything that comes out of Joran's mouth any more?  He has told so many different stories that nothing he says is true except that he was involved in Natalee's disappearance.  I do not believe he was going to tell Greta or anyone else that is what he did.  He knows that everything he does is being watched and he is still trying to confuse things.  I hope Greta has the proof that Mos can not ignore, but I doubt it.  If De Vries can't do it no one can.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: November 19, 2008, 10:44:29 PM »

From the old RWV site

excerpted
to find Natalee will give up. It is a joke. I'm not sure what the answer is but I think it is a shame the Aruban government is playing with the Holloways emtions like this. They are sick.

Posted by: Georgia | August 12, 2005

I agree Georgia
Makes me wonder why ?

why send would the Dutch allow such dog /pony show?
why play with HT/Larson's emotions like that?

why heap unwanted/unneeded invasive spotlight on themselvs

The more the Dutch hide/deflect/mislead/shield/lie/muddy/use reverse accusations, the more the MSM and bloggers will dig/find/uproot/sieve/sift/strain/search/ for the truth wherever that truth may be found or at whose bed/doorstep/office/desk/bible/pulpit/mouth.

the buck stops here.

Karin Janssen recuse yourself
People with nothing to hide hide nothing

Posted by: seedyrum | Aug 12, 2005 2:42:35 PM

The Holloway and Twitty families have NEVER whispered a word of criticism for the Aruban people. Not even when cronies of the van der Sloots were throwing sticks and debris into the water, to hamper Equusearch. Not even when cronies of the van der Sloots were hurling curses at Dave Holloway from behind the fence at the dump, as he was wading through the goo, working virtually alone, looking for what remains of his daughter.

Never once, not even in a moment of exasperation, did any of the Holloways or Twittys lose sight of the fact that this is a small, elite, and incestuous group of cronies and hangers-on, who are not Arubans themselves, who do not intend to retire in Aruba, and who do not give a damn what kind of mess they leave for the rest of the population.

Posted by: professor | Aug 12, 2005 2:44:28 PM

Chin and others:
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player05.html?060905/foxfan_leventhal_060905&FOX_Fan_Exclusives&Leventhal%20Reporting&acc&FOX%20Fan&-1&new

This is the link in which a video shot of the Honda on the flatbed is shown.

Check it out around the 1:28-1:35 countdown.

Do you see tinted windows?

Posted by: markmywords | Aug 12, 2005 2:45:14 PM

&

==========> WHY DO YOU LIE???

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: November 19, 2008, 10:45:48 PM »

Can anyone tell me about the emblem on the man's shirt????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: November 19, 2008, 10:47:58 PM »

dump - WEVER

Mementomori - WEVER

Guido WEVER
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #451 on: November 19, 2008, 10:50:36 PM »

Joran is some piece of work.  He goes around bragging about what he has done.  He has not one ounce of fear or remorse.  There is a special psychiatric title for his kind and it escapes me now.  His type is very scary and I am glad he is not coming to the USA.  For the life of me, I watch him and I cannot understand how he can become this way.  I raised three sons and they are all loving.  Did they tell me the truth always?  I don't think so but they would never hurt anyone and this is what is so mind boggling about Joran.  He is proud of himself.  His father and mother are proud of him.  Remember Anita saying, "he is a good boy".  Wonder if she still thinks so?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #452 on: November 19, 2008, 10:51:11 PM »

dump - WEVER

Mementomori - WEVER

Guido WEVER

So do you think they cremated her?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: November 19, 2008, 10:51:39 PM »

OK next he had already been circulating tales at school that first day, Monday, and his father had told his American friend on the phone, that Joran and Natalee had done X, gone swimming, she hit her head on a rock and drowned. That's Version #1.

Joran's various tales right off the bat about Natalee doing drugs. He told that to Beth, Jug and the others the very night Beth arrived looking for her child. Anyone can see someone drinking, but Joran KNEW, or according to him, Natalee was "doing drugs". Version #2 includes Our Heroes dropping Natalee at her hotel.

Along the way we hear about "They/Ze/Nan panicked when she didn't wake up for over an hour". The extension of that version is that Natalee was "shaking" and Joran's attributing that to drugs and whatnot. Having the cops ask her parents right off the bat for any reasons she'd have convulsions, so damnit, ALE knew that much the first day or so.

Isn't it all so sweet.

It would cause a lot of blood (blood in Deepak's car).

Couldn't she have a seizure from being hit in the head?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #454 on: November 19, 2008, 10:51:46 PM »

Joran is some piece of work.  He goes around bragging about what he has done.  He has not one ounce of fear or remorse.  There is a special psychiatric title for his kind and it escapes me now.  His type is very scary and I am glad he is not coming to the USA.  For the life of me, I watch him and I cannot understand how he can become this way.  I raised three sons and they are all loving.  Did they tell me the truth always?  I don't think so but they would never hurt anyone and this is what is so mind boggling about Joran.  He is proud of himself.  His father and mother are proud of him.  Remember Anita saying, "he is a good boy".  Wonder if she still thinks so?

How do you know he's not in the USA right now?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: November 19, 2008, 10:52:45 PM »

Isn't it all so sweet.

It would cause a lot of blood (blood in Deepak's car).

Couldn't she have a seizure from being hit in the head?

Don't confuse things...she overdosed...stick with the plan here woman!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: November 19, 2008, 10:53:20 PM »

Granny,

Do you recall that at one time we actually located the access to the cesspool on the Sloot property as a rectangular opening near what I suppose is the front fence?

And Tim Miller even showed up one day with the dogs but of course he was sent away by Paulus who was yelling at the top of his lungs at Tim.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: November 19, 2008, 10:53:59 PM »

NEW NEWS
The man who says he helped bury a woman's body at the landfill has been found in a psychiatric institution and is consistent with his story. Reported by MSNBC.

Posted by: (((AG))) | August 12, 2005 01:05 PM

Why did the man at the psychiatric place have a consistent story?  Why so many from the suspects?

Sharon: Actually their are significant rumors about a distress call or calls from NH in the early morning hours. At least one is verified as fact and went to a MB student cell phone and originated on Aruba from a rental cell phone for which there is no documented "owner". The transcript of the call is not clear, but it's rumored to be voices in the background speaking the local language with two statements from and unknown person in the background saying to the caller: "Are you calling home" and Hang up now!.

Another call is reported to have gone to NH's home in MB, and has her voice saying "help me" and I don't know these people". This call has not been validated, but could have been the call that BT used to assume kidnapping.

Pretty serious stuff if true. Easily the makings for a kidnapping claim.

These "distress" calls are the ones BHM is referreing to, not the after the fact calls made by the chaperones later the next morning when the students were already flying home.

icey

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
5. if she made phone calls early Monday morning
NO SHE DID NOT ONE OF THE CHAPERONES USED HER PHONE TO CALL USA

Anything else? YEAH DO YOUR RESEARCH BETTER

Posted by: Sharon | August 12, 2005 02:43 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Posted by: icey | Aug 12, 2005 2:58:33 PM

In retrospect, considering all the lost phones, "originated on Aruba from a rental cell phone for which there is no documented "owner"."  What does that look like today?  

I know most folks disregard the phone calls, and the rumors come up now and again, but it is an interesting idea considering all the phones lost and found on that island.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #458 on: November 19, 2008, 10:54:29 PM »

You are right.  I hope I can recognize him.  I have friends that want some alone time with our altar boy.

How do you know he's not in the USA right now?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #459 on: November 19, 2008, 10:57:12 PM »

Well since we are being nostalgic here I should say this....hugs to Nemo. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.