May 15, 2024, 02:39:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 229457 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #480 on: April 14, 2009, 07:07:58 PM »

Try not to stress Trimm.. Easier said than done,I know.  Hopefully he has unemployment and can chill a bit. To Relax and smell the roses. Things seem to happen for a reason and I will pray for a fabulous new door to open for you both.  Love Jan  XO

Thanks Scarlett. Hubby was calmer than me.I worry.
He's the kinda guy that says "oh the sheds on fire...how about a weiner roast" 

Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall at the Anthony home this week.?I bet they are freaking out.I'm suprised Cindy hasn't stormed the courthouse.   

Weenie roast, I hope he isn't talking about Digger the weenie dog.  I'm glad he is taking it well. Things will look up.

I wouldn't want to be a fly on the wall in that house. She might get the hammer out instead of the fly swatter. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #481 on: April 14, 2009, 07:09:47 PM »

Does anyone have a link to the documents Lennamon filed with the court early on asking to take the DP off of the table?

Thanks!
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #482 on: April 14, 2009, 07:14:32 PM »

WDBO Local News      
Death penalty changes everything in Casey Anthony case
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ April 14, 2009 5:25 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
The State has announced it will seek the death penalty for accused child killer Casey Anthony.

From the trail location to the cost being levied on taxpayers - the implications are endless.

Diana Tennis, who has a dozen capital murder trails under her belt, says Casey's defense team will first have to convince a judge it's qualified to try the case.

"Your talking six, seven, eight hundred hours preparing for these cases," Tennis said.

Florida requires that lawyers who defend death penalty cases meet strict qualifications.

"I'm doubtful that any of the lawyers currently involved in this case meet those requirements," Tennis said.

Defense spokeswoman Marti Mackenzie told me the team does have a member who is death-penalty qualified, but she wouldn't specify who.

Tennis said the decision by prosecutors to pursue the death penalty will add years to the trail and an up to an additional $1 million to the bill taxpayers will have to foot.

She believes Casey's lawyers will declare her indigent - allowing them to charge the State for everything from lawyer fees and expert witnesses to court reporters and depositions.

Tennis also believe this will make it more likely the trial will be moved to a loation outside Orlando.

And bring on the special interests that feed off the death penalty issue.

"This is the exact kind of case that is going to be seen as pulpit for everybody who ever wants to have a pulpit," Tennis said.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/death-penalty-changes-everythi.html

If they declare her indigent the I THINK the state can then control the amount of attorney's and the experts and their pay rates..

Hey there Sunny... SHE IS INDIGENT!!  In every sence of the word.  It's hard to follow the money when there doesn't seem to be any, BUT.... Many Monkeys are on this so they better watch their step!   

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: April 14, 2009, 07:15:17 PM »

Sassy said:  So..  Stutzman did visit KC before Caylee was found - 10/24/08 and 12/05/08.    I wonder if she told him anything?

I saw 4 visits from him on that list, I think.  I am hoping Leslee knows if they did this for the visits prior to Oct.   Great idea, I want anyone who was around Suburban and or could have given her the info.  I had not even (or uneven) thought of the pastor!

Someone working at the jail may have overheard their conversation, if she said anything to him about Caylee's location.
Maybe that's where LP is coming up with Kronk's girlfriend hearing and telling Kronk.  That makes me so mad if Casey told the pastor, and he knew, and doesn't say anything. I know about telling a priest or minister something like you murdered someone, and where the body is, and they don't tell anyone. I'm sorry I feel that is just plain crazy and stupid and wrong.

I always thought that as well, No Rose.  Love the Dog house. I liked that one to.

You know, A man of God should NOT keep such secrets. A commandment was broken and I would think God would want that exposed.  JMO

I also think it is only a Catholic priest that has to keep secrets in the little secret booth they go in. Are minister sworn to the same ethics??  I bet JSM knows.  What is your understanding JSM???
Scarlett, JSM's understanding is that a confession is between the confessor, the priest and God. The Priest cannot tell LE what was said during confession, but the priest CAN and WILL tell you that the best thing to do is confess to LE. Then the priest will give you penance, which I would believe if you confessed to murder, will be a very very hard one. If my favorite priest wasn't gone from our parish, I would ring him up and ask him.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: April 14, 2009, 07:17:12 PM »

Does anyone have a link to the documents Lennamon filed with the court early on asking to take the DP off of the table?

Thanks!

I'll check....pssssst are you done getting over your spelling slap you never responded to your co-chair....lolol

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: April 14, 2009, 07:18:16 PM »

WDBO Local News      
Death penalty changes everything in Casey Anthony case
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ April 14, 2009 5:25 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
The State has announced it will seek the death penalty for accused child killer Casey Anthony.

From the trail location to the cost being levied on taxpayers - the implications are endless.

Diana Tennis, who has a dozen capital murder trails under her belt, says Casey's defense team will first have to convince a judge it's qualified to try the case.

"Your talking six, seven, eight hundred hours preparing for these cases," Tennis said.

Florida requires that lawyers who defend death penalty cases meet strict qualifications.

"I'm doubtful that any of the lawyers currently involved in this case meet those requirements," Tennis said.

Defense spokeswoman Marti Mackenzie told me the team does have a member who is death-penalty qualified, but she wouldn't specify who.

Tennis said the decision by prosecutors to pursue the death penalty will add years to the trail and an up to an additional $1 million to the bill taxpayers will have to foot.

She believes Casey's lawyers will declare her indigent - allowing them to charge the State for everything from lawyer fees and expert witnesses to court reporters and depositions.

Tennis also believe this will make it more likely the trial will be moved to a loation outside Orlando.

And bring on the special interests that feed off the death penalty issue.

"This is the exact kind of case that is going to be seen as pulpit for everybody who ever wants to have a pulpit," Tennis said.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/death-penalty-changes-everythi.html

If they declare her indigent the I THINK the state can then control the amount of attorney's and the experts and their pay rates..

Hey there Sunny... SHE IS INDIGENT!!  In every sence of the word.  It's hard to follow the money when there doesn't seem to be any, BUT.... Many Monkeys are on this so they better watch their step!   

But is she?  Where did the money go into escrow for the pictures she did sell?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #486 on: April 14, 2009, 07:23:29 PM »

Casey is not indigent, she just needs to ask her mommy and daddy to stop wasting the money that she should be making off of Caylee.  If my tax paying dollars have to go to cover her sorry butt then I say fry her now due to the bad economy.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: April 14, 2009, 07:25:41 PM »

Casey is not indigent, she just needs to ask her mommy and daddy to stop wasting the money that she should be making off of Caylee.  If my tax paying dollars have to go to cover her sorry butt then I say fry her now due to the bad economy.
I say sell tickets, Florida would make enough money you wouldn't have to pay taxes for years to come!  JMO JSM AKA Octomom

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: April 14, 2009, 07:26:03 PM »

I think they would then have to reveal where the money is coming from so far and that person/persons etc would be outted and drug into court....I HOPE

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: April 14, 2009, 07:27:17 PM »

Thanks!

I found this article
http://crime.about.com/b/2008/11/06/casey-anthony-to-face-murder-trial-first.htm

And I found this
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4445233/Casey-Anthony-Notice-of-Intention-Not-to-Seek-the-Death-Penalty

Haven't found the actual document Lenamon filed.I'm looking.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: April 14, 2009, 07:27:41 PM »

FRY BITCH FRY

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: April 14, 2009, 07:31:37 PM »

I say sell tickets, Florida would make enough money you wouldn't have to pay taxes for years to come!  JMO JSM AKA Octomom
Selling tickets to her hearing and/or selling the live feed to the trial would be smart as networks would cough up the money for the chance at the ratings.  Smart thinking there Quint-Mom, I mean Octo-JSM.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: April 14, 2009, 07:32:13 PM »

FRY BITCH FRY

How's my fav  shy wallflower  Sunny doing tonight? 

Good evening monkeys

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: April 14, 2009, 07:32:52 PM »

FRY BITCH FRY
You are so sweet Sunny, speakin my language and all, but no really tell us how you feel about this.   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: April 14, 2009, 07:34:00 PM »

FRY BITCH FRY

Good evening monkeys
  Way to make an entrance Muffy!  Good evening to you too!  (And good morning as I missed your post in Musings this morning.)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: April 14, 2009, 07:34:19 PM »

FRY BITCH FRY

Good evening monkeys

My favorite BEE!  Love ya!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: April 14, 2009, 07:34:58 PM »

Selling tickets to her hearing and/or selling the live feed to the trial would be smart as networks would cough up the money for the chance at the ratings.  Smart thinking there Quint-Mom, I mean Octo-JSM.
Seriously Pay per View Cindy, George and KC in one room would cut the US deficit in half! I would even buy cable to watch that! P.S. I haven't been outside yet to see if I have any more little buns in the oven. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: April 14, 2009, 07:35:24 PM »

FRY BITCH FRY
You are so sweet Sunny, speakin my language and all, but no really tell us how you feel about this.   

hahahaha....I would but Klaas would slap my hands for sure!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: April 14, 2009, 07:35:37 PM »

Thanks!

I found this article
http://crime.about.com/b/2008/11/06/casey-anthony-to-face-murder-trial-first.htm

And I found this
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4445233/Casey-Anthony-Notice-of-Intention-Not-to-Seek-the-Death-Penalty

Haven't found the actual document Lenamon filed.I'm looking.
I do not believe it was ever fully released Trimm. IIRC many news stations reported the cliffnotes of what it contained, and mentioned photos of Casey as a child to try and pull at the heart strings, but it was never released publically.  I could be wrong, but I am gonna say I am at 85% sure.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: April 14, 2009, 07:36:00 PM »

FRY BITCH FRY

Good evening monkeys
I'm behaving I swear Muffy. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.