May 15, 2024, 03:24:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 194271 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #500 on: January 31, 2009, 04:02:04 PM »

Wreck, I can understand fully why you would think that, too.  Maybe she started out on land and was finally put into the ocean?

I don't know and it is strictly a feeling and nothing logical that causes me to think she is still on land somewhere.

That's why I have never been able to forumlate a real theory as to what I think happened.  I can see too many possibilities.

I never thought she was put in the ocean that first night. I think she was moved on a land at least a few times.

I lean toward this, too, but am hesitant to say I'm positive about it.  The men here in my family all believed she was in the sea very quickly. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: January 31, 2009, 04:03:15 PM »

Good to see you, A's.

And love your avatar but then I am a dog person for sure.

Hi Anna and Texas Mom!

Anna I didn't even know I liked dogs very much until we got our lab puppy a year ago, but what a delight she is!  I am so glad we have a pooch now to complete our family!

My daughter has a choclate lab.  He's kinda like a mini-horse, but lovable as can be.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: January 31, 2009, 04:07:30 PM »

I tend to think she is on land, too, because Joran seems certain she won't be found.

Prior to the Persistence undertaking ... I too felt that Natalee Holloway's remains were on land or ... had been taken out to sea on the side of the island.  Hey ... I posted Kyle Kingman my theory.

However ... following the revelation of Kyle's own words ... I cannot get past the cage/trap.  Think about it.  I am a believer in Kyle's own words.  In his resume Kyle claims that his field of expertise encompassed analysing ROV images and ... he also implies a John Silvetti conflict of interest that was an utter betrayal to the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway ... an utter betrayal to the cause of closure for her family.

Janet

_____

oceanexploration ... when the observation of the landfill witness is taken into consideration ... is it possible ... if Natalee Holloway was taken out to sea ... the area could have been the east side of the Island and ... not on the morning or evening of the day she went missing?

May God bless the efforts of all those on the Persistence.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++

ON THE MORNING OF MAY 30, 2005 ... A DECEASED NATALEE IS PLACED IN A WHITE PICKUP.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 29, 2005

GRACE: OK. Jossy, is there any way to tie in a white pick-up to this scenario?

MANSUR: Yes, ma`am, because there`s another witness that, before that, told someone that works at the hotels that he saw a white pick-up over there by the Holiday Inn, in which three persons were also in, all of them male, carrying what looked like the body of a girl, putting it in the back of the white pick-up and driving away with it.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/ng.01.html

ON THE MORNING OF MAY 30, 2005 ... THERE IS A RUMORED 6:30 AM CALL FROM ONE OF THE SUSPECTS CELL IN THE SANTA LUCIA AREA OF THE ISLAND AND ... JORAN IS ALLEGEDLY PICKED UP BY THE SCHOOL BUS NEAR THE HOME OF LORENZO VAN RIJN.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 04:53 AM in Natalee Holloway | Permalink | Comments (270) | TrackBack (2)

On Natalee's Yahoo forum there there is a report that a helicopter is searching Santa Lucia area because according to the cell phone records of one of the three suspects there was a call in the Santa Lucia area at 6:30 am the morning Natalee was to have met up with the group to leave for airport.
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/week24/

Greta Van Susteren
On the Record w/ Greta
July 3, 2005

SUSTEREN: .... I am also curious whether Paul van der Sloot used his phone between midnight and 7 a.m. on May 30. He told me no... he told the Dutch TV correspondent on camera no... but after the interview with the Dutch TV correspondent, he pulled him aside and said maybe he did make a call and that he was not sure.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161474,00.html

Dave Holloway
Question and Answer Chat - BFN
January 23, 2006

14. Why was the school bus driver called the next morning and told to pick up Joran at Lorenzo's house?

DAVE: Joran was allegedly dropped off at a bus stop on the main highway. The bus driver had not made it there yet and saved Paulus about 30 minutes. Lorenzo's house was nearby.
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=2256.0

ON JUNE 1, 2005 ... NATALEE'S REMAINS ARE OBSERVED BY JUNIOR BEING TAKEN FROM A WHITE PICKUP AND PLACED IN THE LANDFILL.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 29, 2005

MANSUR: … But it`s very important to note that the witness on the beach by the Holiday Inn has absolutely no knowledge of the witness over there to the east side of the island by the landfill or dump. They don't know each other, but still they give the same description of the same white pick-up.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/ng.01.html

Susan Candiotti - Cnn Correspondent
NANCY GRACE
July 29, 2005

CANDIOTTI:his same witness claims to have told police that he saw a vehicle and was able to provide a tag number to police. I am told that this is a registered car in Aruba, but I can`t tell you more than that.

JUNIOR CONVEYS HIS OBSERVATION TO HIS BROTHER WHO ... ON JUNE 3, 2005 ... CONVEYS THE ACCOUNT TO THE ARUBAN AUTHORITIES.

Tim Miller
CBS NEWS
July 30, 2005

The witness told his brother what he saw soon afterward, and the brother told police, he said.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/07/31/world/main712950.shtml?source=search_story

Edwin Comenencia
Associated Press
August 1, 2005

Police spokesman Edwin Comenencia said police searched the landfill after receiving the tip days after Holloway's disappearance May 30th, but found nothing.
http://www.wtvynews4.com/home/headlines/1756907.html

COULD JUNIOR'S OBSERVATION IMPLIES THAT THE "POWERS THAT BE" IN THE COVERUP REMOVED NATALEE'S REMAINS FROM THE LANDFILL AND ... SHE WAS BURIED OR ... TAKEN OUT TO SEA OR ... BOTH.

Tim Miller
RED - SCARED MONKEYS
July 24, 2005

RED:  There have been reports that a shallow grave was discovered in the area of Boca Tortuga, on the eastern part of the island. There are also reports that cell-phone calls made by Joran earlyin the morning came from a location on the eastern side of the island. It seems plausible that thisarea could yield more clues

TIM MILLER:  We found a site that we feel as though was a possible gravesite. Our thoughts are that Natalee may have been buried in that hole for 1 or 2 days then moved. We have information that the cell phones were possibly being used in that area
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/24/interview-transcript-with-tim-miller-july-24th-2005/

Dave Holloway
NANCY GRACE
April 24, 2006

GRACE: Well, Dave Holloway, aren`t there logs and isn`t there surveillance in place in Aruba of all the ships that go out of the tiny island, even at night?

HOLLOWAY: Well, there is but on one of those nights, I think it was June the 7th or June the 8th, the electricity went out on the island for about two hours so you wonder if that would have been the prime opportunity to do it. Small boats, I don`t think, can be picked up as well as the big ones.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/24/ng.01.html

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/06/18/what-did-the-aruba-park-ranger-pick-up-at-boca-tortuga-area-fabric-that-matched-natalees-top/

What did the Aruba Park Ranger pick up at Boca Tortuga area? Fabric that matched Natalee’s Top?

What ever happened to this material? Why didn’t the media camera man take a close up of what so closely resembled the green fabric of Natalee’s top? One would have thought that they would have zoomed right in to see what had been collected.

On Sunday, July 17, 2005 the park rangers found the duct tape with long blonde hair in the Boca Tortuga area of Aruba. A park ranger being video’d walking around picks up a piece of fabric that matches Natalee’s top.

The question still remains today, what ever happened to this evidence that was collected? We also need to remember that this material that was found washed ashore following the hurricanes that took place last summer. It is highly possibly that the material washed ashore from another location on the island or from out at sea.

+++++++++++

View images at:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/06/18/what-did-the-aruba-park-ranger-pick-up-at-boca-tortuga-area-fabric-that-matched-natalees-top/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: January 31, 2009, 04:08:19 PM »

Has anyone heard of or done any research on Casey Cundieff (or his dad) from Captain Elliott's?  Has it already been discussed here that Schaeffer had purchased Aruban businesses? 
Can you fill us in? I think you have told us that you have some personal knowledge of John and/or Louis. I would be interested in pursuing ANY angle you might feel relevant.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: January 31, 2009, 04:08:20 PM »

Has anyone heard of or done any research on Casey Cundieff (or his dad) from Captain Elliott's?  Has it already been discussed here that Schaeffer had purchased Aruban businesses? 

I do not recall.  Do you have some info to share?   The aruban business purchases is intriguing.

Hi, A's Fever.  Good to see you.   If you are not logged in, we will now know you may be one of our visitors!       

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: January 31, 2009, 04:14:27 PM »

I do not recall.  Do you have some info to share?   The aruban business purchases is intriguing.

Hi, A's Fever.  Good to see you.   If you are not logged in, we will now know you may be one of our visitors!       

Hi 2NJ!  I see you are still at your ironing!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: January 31, 2009, 04:15:03 PM »

http://www.iberianet.com/articles/2007/11/29/news/news/news00.txt

See the above link for an old news article with a lot of detail of who contacted who regarding the Persistence search.  I wasn't sure if it had already been posted here.  The article says TES contacted Schaefer and Schaefer contacted Silvetti.

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
February 27, 2005 2008

"I've been trying to put this together for two and a half years...Louis Schaefer came forward with John Silvetti."
(transcript credit: texasmom)

Video:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

Once again -- bless you and your superior organization skills, Janet. 

That poster would have actually had to READ here to have known that has been posted several times already.

Not a common characteristic for 'drive by's' intended to disrupt

You're mean.

Sharon???  Mean???

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: January 31, 2009, 04:17:50 PM »

See the above link for an old news article with a lot of detail of who contacted who regarding the Persistence search.  I wasn't sure if it had already been posted here.  The article says TES contacted Schaefer and Schaefer contacted Silvetti.

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
February 27, 2005 2008

"I've been trying to put this together for two and a half years...Louis Schaefer came forward with John Silvetti."

Video:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

That poster would have actually had to READ here to have known that has been posted several times already.

You're mean.

Sharon???  Mean???

Janet

Hardly....that's why I skipped that post.  To each his own.

Where'd Iris44 go?

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #508 on: January 31, 2009, 04:18:33 PM »

February 27, 2005 2008

Video:

You're mean.

Sharon???  Mean???

Janet

Of course not.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: January 31, 2009, 04:28:31 PM »

I really think the best thing to do is ignore ldstlou.
I know it is hard to ignore the nasty things she says,
But the CnG people have sent her here with an agenda
to disrupt.  She doesn't comprehend what any of us
have to reply.  Maybe she isn't capable of comprehending.
Let her do her drive by and just pretend it isn't happening.

Once again you are right.  It is time to drop the subject.  None of us are going to change our opinions on what we think is the truth.

I look at it this way, she thinks that she is right and I know I am right. 

Good Afternoon, Monkeys!

Agree!  She either refuses to read what is posted in response to her or can't comprehend what she is reading but it is infuriating to watch somebody twist what was posted in the first place as she does.

But is big waste of time and totally futile.

Why should we care if she believes or doesn't what Kermit posts?  How did everything become about convincing people of something they are determined not to be convinced about?  Few of us agree on every aspect of this tragedy and yet we manage to post without constantly trying to start fights with those we don't agree with.

Scrolling, scrolling, scrolling is where it's at. . . . .

Simple:  If she's sent here with an agenda - then she doesn't want to comprehend (that would defeat her goal).

By everyone giving her so much attention, it only helps her reach her goal (if she has one).

IMO

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: January 31, 2009, 04:30:14 PM »

February 27, 2005 2008

Video:

You're mean.

Sharon???  Mean???

Janet

Hardly....that's why I skipped that post.  To each his own.

Where'd Iris44 go?

See the bold section above.  Was that nice to me?  Should I be attacked for researching articles?  Can't everyone stop snipping at each other?
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: January 31, 2009, 04:35:40 PM »

Can you fill us in? I think you have told us that you have some personal knowledge of John and/or Louis. I would be interested in pursuing ANY angle you might feel relevant.

I have no personal knowledge of anyone at SM or the Persistence or the family.  I read the article that lifesong brought forward a few pages back.  I had a big "lightbulb" moment when I read about the connection of Schaefer to purchasing the fishing boat company.  I thought that could explain the Caps connection and how Caps would know where to dive to see the cage.  Maybe Caps is one of the fishing boat company employees or owner.  Or maybe you have all already discussed that and I missed it.  I'm not trying to "out" Caps.  I was just very surprised to read that Schaefer bought those Aruban businesses around the same time as the sea search.

I have to go take care of the real "Iris" and her friends now. (mucking stalls and riding).  I'll check in later.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: January 31, 2009, 04:36:59 PM »

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

oceanexploration
Re: Ocean Search - Aruba - December 2007
« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2008, 06:23:58 PM »

This wasn't part of any conspiracy or diversion. The Michelle was in distress. They likely lost their mast in which case they would lose GPS positioning.  By the time they realised they were in trouble they got disoriented and didn't know where they were.  Those seas were very rough. The night can be extremely disorienting especially with clouds on the horizon, no power, and bouncing around inside of a derilict boat.  It's courtesy to respond to distress calls when you're in the vicinity. 

The Persistence is always in the vicinity where Natalee could be found.  This is why we're searching.  IMO The Aruban authorities have done nothing but help in anyway they can.
As for costing a nights work... the night was too rough to search and we would have turned towards the dock shortly anyhow.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2438.80

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: January 31, 2009, 04:38:34 PM »

Please feel free to correct and add…Couldn’t spend any more time looking for the posts after Persistence returned. Don’t have the date that Donations were asked for.

November 2007
11/15/2007-Dave and Tim go see the Persistence-said mid November
11/26/2007-Mobilization of Persistence
11/30/2007-Persistence departs

December 2007
12/15/2007-Persistence arrived Aruba
12/18/2007-Persistence began search
12/25/2007-Located trap
12/25/2007-Tim Miller-Looks like a skull-Dateline video
12/26/2007-Persistence calibrations completed
12/29/2007-Dive Series of Persistence
12/30/2007-Dives-Thumbs Down - Mos etc on board
12/31/2007-Multiple ROV Dives

January 2008
01/07/2008-Tim and Dave off boat
01/07/2008-Persistence lost Internet Connectivity for 2 days until 1/09
01/07/2008-Trap contents sampled
01/07/2008-Aruban Divers dive from Aruban boat
01/07/2008-And 1/8-New night-time grid searches
01/11/2008-Kyle at HI for 4 days (10-14th of Jan)
01/11/2008-And 01/12 Kyle saw vessel at Persistence location
01/12/2008-Email to Dave
01/12/2008-Persistence never returned to site of trap after this
01/17/2008-Persistence gets call on “Michelle” in distress

February 2008
02/22/2008-Dateline Show about the sea search
02/29/2008-Kyle said they would be without internet for 2 or 3 days
02/29/2008-AF2 Arrives in Aruba

March 2008
03/03/2008-Persistence leaves Aruba
03/20/2008-Private Eye post re blue denim and skull

_____

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: January 31, 2009, 04:39:42 PM »

See you later Monkeys.  Saturday afternoon chores beckon.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #515 on: January 31, 2009, 04:41:47 PM »

http://www.thefacts.com/story.lasso?ewcd=054bac688bc7c40c

Captain Elliott’s sells fishing operations

By Hunter Sauls
The Facts   

Published January 4, 2008

FREEPORT — As longtime owners of the charter fishing tour boats of Captain Elliott’s Party Boats pull out of the recreational fishing business — the new owner, Underwater Expeditions, is baiting their hooks.

Last January, the owners of Captain Elliott’s said they would be closing shop due to lack of profit and increased restrictions on red snapper fishing, their main attraction.

Since then, Kemah resident Louis Schaefer, chairman of Superior Offshore International Inc., a worldwide commercial diving company, has bought the two boats and is expected to close on a deal to buy the docks and buildings next month, said Casey Cundieff, vice president of Captain Elliott’s.

The first trip is scheduled for Jan. 18. They’ll be taking out the “Big E”, which can carry 105 people, on a 52-hour tour out for yellow and black fin tuna, said ship captain and Freeport resident Robert Poulsen.

“It’s going to be a lot of fun,” Poulsen said.
---
Casting a wide net

“We want to build recreational fishing as a major industry here in Freeport,” said Evonn Caraway, Underwater Expeditions office manager. While Captain Elliott’s dedicated their boats to fishing tours, Caraway said they are going to tailor their cruises to what their clients have in mind.

“We’ll be doing spear fishing, scuba diving, kayak shuttling and our main focus — offshore fishing,” Caraway said. “We’re not worried about the red snapper limits. So far, we’ve had no problems filling our books up.”

Not only will Underwater Expeditions be using the same boats and facilities as Captain Elliott’s, but they already have added another to the fleet, a 32-foot catamaran, and plan to add more, she said.

“We have the same captains, deckhands and everything, just new owners and new management,” she said.

They also held onto L.A. Cuban, the walking Rolodex of Captain Elliott’s. She has worked every position in the company since her first day in 1988.

“I know all the regular customers,” Cuban said with a smile.

The four-fish limit on red snapper per person, a federal regulation, is not a major concern for Underwater Expeditions, she said. Only a few of the dozens of clients who have called or made reservations have even mentioned the fish, Caraway said.

“To me grouper is better meat than snapper anyway, it’s lighter and less gamey,” Caraway said as she stood out on the docks near the 87-foot “Capt. Casey”, their older fishing boat, and the 133-foot “Big E”, the longer, sleeker 2005-model vessel. “Most people come out to fish whatever is in season.”
---
‘X’ marks the spot

Schaefer is not stopping there. He has also purchased the Bed and Breakfast next door to the docks, and the purchase of a new “expedition” ship is in the works, said Underwater Expeditions operations manager Jamie Stovall.

“If we’re going to do this, we’re going to do it right,” Stovall said. “We’re really excited about this acquisition.”

Until Underwater Expeditions can get a hold of their own boat, Schaefer is financing expeditions on other boats. One such expedition is currently out in Caribbean waters off Aruba looking for the remains of Natalee Holloway, an Alabama high school senior whose 2005 disappearance became a media sensation.

“We are also going to explore some sunken shipwrecks — for treasure,” Stovall said.

These expeditions are an interesting part of this investment, but not very profitable, Stovall said. The charter tour operations should make Underwater Expeditions break even, at least, he said.

“Louis believes that having fun in work is bigger and better than money,” Stovall said. “This isn’t a have-to business.”
---
Sailing to fairer seas

Even though the Big E and Capt. Casey have been sold to Schaefer, Captain Elliott’s Party Boats lives on as the parent company of Texas Crew Boats, Cundieff said. His father, Elliott Cundieff, started Captain Elliott’s in Freeport more than 30 years ago.

“As far as getting back in the fishing business, it doesn’t look like that will happen anytime soon,” Cundieff said.

In the meantime, the Cundieff family will be busy in their more profitable venture, Texas Crew Boats. The company’s seven, soon to be nine, $2 to $5 million boats ferry passengers, supplies, water, fuel and groceries out to offshore oil field workers, Cundieff said.

“The beauty part of the operation is they pay for the fuel and oil of our boats for each day we work,” he said. “So long as the jobs are steady, things are going well.”

Cundieff said he was relieved when Schaefer bought the recreational fishing boats. He didn’t see any profit in it.

“It was no secret that it wasn’t going well. Maybe he thinks he can do different stuff with it and make money,” he said. “The recreational fishing business is just too seasonal — I think we got lucky someone was willing to buy. I hope they’re able to maintain it.”

Until a deal is done on the docks, Cundieff said he would tie his personal fishing boat there. Afterward, he said he assumes he’ll be paying Underwater Expeditions monthly rent to leave his boat at the dock his family has owned for three decades.

“That’s going to feel a little strange,” he said.

Hunter Sauls covers Freeport for The Facts. Contact him at (979) 237-0153.

Bringing this forward.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: January 31, 2009, 04:59:48 PM »

Schaefer buys boat's in Freeport,Tx!What does that have to do with Aruban businesses,as well as CapsLockWizard?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: January 31, 2009, 05:10:20 PM »

ARUBA COVER-UP

Idstlou said: ”The footage WAS turned over to the FBI immediately.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.500
 Idstlou said: ”Sceen shots were sent daily as intructed by the FBI agents in charge, and the footage was turned over at the first opportunity.” http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.540
Idstlou said: “They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.560

Idstlou said: “I know that there were members of Quantico on board. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.580

"Klye:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.
pg 39http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.760

Quote from: ldstlou on January 02, 2009, 05:46:43 PM
I stated that posters have said part of your credibility stems from taking down a president and working beside two others. I simply asked them to elaborate. You don't have to tell me a thing if you don't want to.

Why do you want personal information on Kermit?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

POOP SUIT ALERT

LEAK said: "This comment was made by Jug during a recent phone conversation:
All of the stuff that Kermit posted
<snip>
FBI did not know about it..."

Kyle was contacted by the FBI AFTER Freebirds sent the evidence/information to them.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

CAPS HAS 4 COMPUTERS:
My brain cell + 4 Computers are thinking in all possible scenarios,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.120

CAPS POSTED:
Got an email today from DH, why took so long?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.160

I would like to know why on February 7, Caps is talking about this witness on scared monkeys,
this is the witness that would only talk to John through his lawyer, fear of reprisal, but yet Caps feels it's okay to tell the world about him on February 7!

Really Kermit? Really? as my brother would say!
You are going to keep this charade up?

Because I have seen what I believe to be irrefutable evidence that you posted pics of a family member of yours here at SM and insinuated that those pics were of yourself...correct me please if I am wrong on this please.

If this is true, did your the family member know you were doing this and approve?

If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you.
But if I am not wrong, then your integrity has been compromised.
If I am not wrong, then you did the misleading.
If I am not wrong, and you are capable of posting pics of a family family on a public forum and insinuating they are pics of yourself, then you are capable of taking Kyle's words out of context and creating a conspiracy theory involving the crew members of the Persistence, people who devoted a lot of their own time, energy and money to search for Natalee at the request of Tim Miler and Dave Holloway.
If I am not wrong, then I believe you are also capable of falsely accusing people of assisting the ALE by sending them info from the pro-Natalee boards with no proof other than "your word".

All of this is just my humble opinion of course.

I do hope that I am wrong.

I am off to the Travel Show.
No Justice for Natalee, No Tourists for Aruba!

LDSLOU,

You've made it abundantly clear that you believe Kermit is a fraud.  I respect your right to that opinion.  Now could you sjow the same respect for those of us to believe her to actually discuss the case by scrolling past what you don't believe and stop disruption all discussions other than how you feel about Kermit?

Not that it matters and only for the record: I always believed that the frog was a fraud to.
To me the latest developments confirm my suspicions. JMHO

bastibro are you still posting at BNH.
Just asking...

Hello Blonde, I`m a member at Bring Natalee Home, just never took the time to post anything there.
What`s your point?  TIA

never lift the pressure of evil island
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #518 on: January 31, 2009, 05:10:29 PM »

Schaefer buys boat's in Freeport,Tx!What does that have to do with Aruban businesses,as well as CapsLockWizard?

I didn't recall Lifesong's post having any info on aruban businesses.  That's why I brought it forward.  Guess it was a suggestion about that and/or Caps?   I don't know.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: January 31, 2009, 05:12:48 PM »

I didn't recall Lifesong's post having any info on aruban businesses.  That's why I brought it forward.  Guess it was a suggestion about that and/or Caps?   I don't know.

Just doesn't make sense to me!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.