May 14, 2024, 08:27:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #604 4/25 - 4/27/2007  (Read 145608 times)
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: April 25, 2007, 10:52:57 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Back!

I know this was already posted, but did you notice how MF signed his post? Laughing

MF wrote at FOB:

One media is reporting that a group of witnesses has been reinterviewed by the Investigating Team and one of them might be called in the next couple of days. There is a total of 24 rechercheurs working on this case. The Prosecutor's office will not confirm nor deny any information about this case. As we already know, the only person that might give a statement about the case is the Chief of police, Peter de Witte.

Monkey F.

He's a Monkey Fan! At last the truth comes out!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Jumping Up and Down Happy, Here!!!!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: April 25, 2007, 10:53:52 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hello Monkeys.

Lots of interesting reading this morning.
Yes, I am back and hope to stay around for a while this time.

BT hope you saw where I explained why no email as promised.

sb ISP Technie checked out everything this morning and said over 50% chance it was the modem on the way out.  Replaced with a new modem and everything going smoothly since then.  Pages even loading faster which is a bonus.  I had kept a "log" of times it dropped out then reconnected and he pounced on the modem straight away.  For instance it had disconnected itself 8 times yesterday, sometimes for hours, other times for 5 minutes. He had already tested outside lines before arriving here.  I have my fingers crossed but it is difficult to hang from branches with crossed fingers  Laughing  Laughing  Thank you for your advice.

I did see that, Tibro. I'm glad your computer is working again.

Did you see the pic I posted for you this morning?  Very Happy

Dayum!!!  I did mean to mention that.  Thank you for the thought.  I watched our services on TV then they crossed to the one at Lone Pine, Gallipoli.  So moving.  Had all the countries involved represented, including a Canadian Mountie in the Catafalque Party.  A young lass in the RAN sang and had the most beautiful voice.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: April 25, 2007, 10:54:08 PM »

Wonder what media source is reporting about the investigation?  Will have to look carefully at all of them tomorrow  Wink

Be really interesting  to see!
WB Klaas.. and Ty again.. for you know.  Wink

San did a great job while you were gone!!  Smile Smile
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: April 25, 2007, 10:54:51 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
SAN   Laughing  Laughing  We can have a sing along.. ROFL

OMG on the youtube before it plays it says this song came out in April of 1974!    Shocked  I feel old.. I was a mere 9 yrs old then.

You're old? Pfffttt!!!! I was 23 then.  Embarassed

Sheryl Crow covered it too... or shall I saw sampled it...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #124 on: April 25, 2007, 10:55:32 PM »

Klaas:

Did you see my post to 1906?

I think lost my temper a little, huh?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: April 25, 2007, 10:55:41 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Dayum!!!  I did mean to mention that.  Thank you for the thought.  I watched our services on TV then they crossed to the one at Lone Pine, Gallipoli.  So moving.  Had all the countries involved represented, including a Canadian Mountie in the Catafalque Party.  A young lass in the RAN sang and had the most beautiful voice.

It sounds extremely moving and special. The pic I posted came from the BBC, and I thought it looked so beautiful.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: April 25, 2007, 10:55:55 PM »

Wonder what media source is reporting about the investigation?  Will have to look carefully at all of them tomorrow  Wink

Be really interesting  to see!
WB Klaas.. and Ty again.. for you know.  Wink

San did a great job while you were gone!!  Smile Smile

San did a great job!  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #127 on: April 25, 2007, 10:55:56 PM »

Back!

I know this was already posted, but did you notice how MF signed his post? Laughing

MF wrote at FOB:

One media is reporting that a group of witnesses has been reinterviewed by the Investigating Team and one of them might be called in the next couple of days. There is a total of 24 rechercheurs working on this case. The Prosecutor's office will not confirm nor deny any information about this case. As we already know, the only person that might give a statement about the case is the Chief of police, Peter de Witte.

Monkey F.

He's a Monkey Fan! At last the truth comes out!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

ROFLMAO

IMO I think HE is a SHE and a reporter.. but .. thats just me.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: April 25, 2007, 10:56:18 PM »

I noticed GEL posted a post from Hannie from RU so I assume it is ok to post this few also.

HannieC Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:52 pm    

BTW, i started reading the book, i`m on chapter 9 now.

He`s very honest and blunt about everything. And I saw some things I didn`t know for sure earlier.

I will find them and will write them down here. Not shocking or something, but about Natalee went to the SBF with Ruth, that seems to be true. I think Zvezdana must have read the FBI statements. And how they all went to C&C`s who was going with a taxi and who was going with the bus. And who went away and how.

And it was Natalee and not another girl, that seems obvious now i`ve read those chapters....   li'l Shango's Mommy

blenchi Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:59 pm    

Quote:
HannieC:but about Natalee went to the SBF with Ruth

What is SBF? I know what BF is though.......    Shakin' my moneymaker!

HannieC Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:00 pm    

blenchi wrote:
Quote:

What is SBF? I know what BF is though.......  

The Soul beach Festival,    li'l Shango's Mommy

blenchi Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:07 pm    

HannieC wrote:
blenchi wrote:
Quote:

What is SBF? I know what BF is though.......  

The Soul beach Festival,  

Ahhh ok....danki.    Shakin' my moneymaker!

HannieC Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:09 pm    

Oh and Guido is "Marco" in the book

Just a swinging with the tribe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: April 25, 2007, 10:56:53 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

OMG on the youtube before it plays it says this song came out in April of 1974!    Shocked  I feel old.. I was a mere 9 yrs old then.

Hi Mrs. Red. I like your July 4 outfit.

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: April 25, 2007, 10:56:53 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
There's No Way, No How a class act like Natalee would ever give a second glance at a sloth like Joran Van Zit Face.  It's too bad she can't rebut the things this sicko murderer is saying about her.  He is truly a psychopath, reliving his delusional thoughts through the media.  Knowing his victim will never be there to deny the trash he spews.

Those kids didn't even pay attention to the freak at the table.  His pervert father had to strike up a conversation and point to the monster and let them know.

Paulus: See the kid over there with the big head (Natalee points you mean the one with the zits) yeah that's my psycho son.

It's true... she would have never looked at him... and it's like those two girls and the dungeon guy.... that jury verdict was a complete and utter scam... makes me ILL>>>>

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: April 25, 2007, 10:57:21 PM »

Howdy MRS  !!!  Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: April 25, 2007, 10:58:37 PM »

Hi Mrs. Red!

Did you see what Joran's first born will look like?  Laughing  Laughing

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: April 25, 2007, 10:59:10 PM »

Beth said that Natalee did NOT go to the Soul Beach Festival.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: April 25, 2007, 10:59:31 PM »

Hi Mrs. Red. I like your July 4 outfit.

that is compliments of CBB... and Anna... isn't it cool??

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: April 25, 2007, 11:00:29 PM »

Hi Mrs. Red!

OMG... a child that only a grandmother could call delicious...

Hey ANG911.....

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: April 25, 2007, 11:01:25 PM »

Just a few more bad translations from the dutch bloggers Very Happy  They certainly know alot more than I thought.

He says: she wanted more but if you are pathologically liar say you in fact: I wanted more (but they not) and then am them but just as will sleep. There give but a beam to Joran, there always a waas of verdachtmaking will give yourself gone to continue hang and eventually you nevertheless account. Rob, Hengelo wo 25/4, 17.56

Perhaps natalie will swim s"nachts are! I know the Antilles, have lived there and I can you insure that you do not have will swim in the night ivm stromingen and sharks! jan willem, arnhem wo 25/4, 18.29

He is the assassin, he stood confessed as opvliegend and spoiled, he took along super the little girl to the range and assassinated its then they no sex wants, it were probable the 2 brothers also. The father has helped, and 2 days were stuck they, becoming afterwards by to the father properly to geinstrueerd. Those other boys have got probable money to because be silent and that them also must they were accessary. The little girl has been dumped in sea, the mother of Joran was then a wreck and whined Diantha of of the more, almere wo 25/4, 18.31

VOlgens me is he simply guilty! But well pa had good funktie at justice on Aruba and he is a Dutchman. There sometimes more often eyes are near gripped. Dutch doctors who there the affair on purpose faken. For money is everything buy there. Renard Hemerink, Rotterdam wo 25/4, 18.31

we go today no real sex have want I have tomorrow test examination thunder nevertheless on man I have never this way, n lul tale heard joke maker incomprehensiblely that someone can become come gone bewijst natural, however, all that with money buy being justice awake because such people make you simply ridiculous piet, westervoort wo 25/4, 18.40

Dronken, beautiful meid on the range, dirtily feel and then no sex wants therefore liar. Surinamese friends, Surinamese head commissioner who was wrong at Bouterse therefore no honest research by the police force. Father important, Caribbean island therefore gets away you. Once an offender always an offender, therefore hou your yet-delicate but from its buurt. A.Godett, Curacao wo 25/4, 18.59

You are real geestesziek if you only leave behind at night a woman and then still a dronken woman on the range. Because of this I that he zowieso are jointly responsable for its disappearance find and be punished must. katja, Bonaire wo 25/4, 19.58

Completely, door-en-door spoiled rijkelui's kindje infect that only breathes at the gratie of his parents and tars on what they have performed social life in t and have built. What repugnant proleetje: try his slide responsibility by means of the media and financial gewin victim who lives still always in uncertainty.. to obtain concerning the backs of the parents of t No, that will still far kick t in t to live! Dirk brouwer, dordrecht wo 25/4, 20.13

And why we do it have about this still? Only because the Holloways a lot of media attention have been possible buy and without some pardon people without also but a greintje proof accusing. Nicely such a profile sketch with all that lies; concerning the civil lawsuit (tightened by the Holloways) in the US then where he has been clearred you hear all of a sudden nobody more... P. Looyenga, amersfoort wo 25/4, 20.46

Joran you can tell truth better, then a book to write, once comes truth above table. By this assassination gedoe Aruba damage has incurred. After your study you can stay away ordinary of this island. Aruba is not you birth island. Thus stay away. G.R., Amstelveen wo 25/4, 20.50

that was from the beginning already this way, once a liar, always a liar bob, bib wo 25/4, 21.01

Everyone whom the matter a beetje has followed can see that the onus of proof has there AGAINST Joran larger than the doubt and he himself after has been looked by his leugens. He had been honest then ófwel nothing to the hand had been, he had confessed ófwel and the subject had been now also concluded. The fact that father closed Vd to visit of high judicially a person had placed, exactly the morning before there a searching will speak be done also volumes... dirty little matter. Cut, groningen wo 25/4, 21.28

I continue find it narrow gluiperdje, hoezo, a day book
written and then as book to publish, this are simply a attempt people of it persuade that he nothing with disappearance (assassination?) to do has had, but I do not believe that he is this way innocent such as he occurs wo 25/4, 22.18 to Yvonne, Ede

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: April 25, 2007, 11:01:36 PM »

Hi Mrs. Red!

Again   Eweeeeeeeeeeee Joran and a bottle of Rolling Rock  GAG.
 Rolling Rock WAS brewed her in my part of PA. Nasy beer. It tates liek the smell of skunk piss..  <I kid you not>.. its as bad as  Iron City... otherwise known as Cooollllddddddd Arnnnnnn,, and only a few of us know what that is.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2007, 11:01:36 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Beth said that Natalee did NOT go to the Soul Beach Festival.

I think they are just trying to place the blame on the security guards again... who are not perfect but they didn't do it either....  Rolling Eyes  

I would believe Beth over everyone...

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2007, 11:03:49 PM »

Joran Van Zit Face aspires to someday be a business man back in his homeland of Aruba.  Isn't that special.  
The bright beautiful young lady he drugged and murdered was on her way to becoming a DOCTOR.
Good luck with your business Sporter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.