May 13, 2024, 11:57:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 27- 6/24/11  (Read 801309 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2560 on: June 25, 2011, 12:40:14 AM »

Mark Furhman said the jury is not stupid and they can see right through Cindy and Lee.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2561 on: June 25, 2011, 12:42:58 AM »

I blew the two pics up side by side and its the same door. hubby says standard slider doors are 6'8" or 6'10" i noticed in the blown up photo the child could barely reach the bottom of the handle and in the defences photo on shoes appears to be photo shopped so it looks like to shoes on top of each other. Wondered if you guys noticed that?
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2562 on: June 25, 2011, 12:44:22 AM »

Cindy should be crying for the lack of caring and love for her grand baby Caylee.

Don't worry Cindy about your tears, they are not half as much as the tears that Caylee is crying in Heaven wondering why you could care less about providing justice for her.

One thing is for certain, Caylee is with someone who cares all about her and loves her and would never hurt her ... her real Father.

Amen!!   an angelic monkey

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2563 on: June 25, 2011, 12:44:51 AM »

I would love to see that sidebar from today. Where bozo is telling the Judge what his defense is. Anyone see anything on that yet? I have been checking  wftv.com but nothing on there.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2564 on: June 25, 2011, 12:47:24 AM »

Mark Furhman again saying detectives work off facts, dates, exact times, etc. and he would think that a half dozen detectives have looked at the search records and the timing of the searchs and are now looking for exact times when Cindy was at work, etc., and if they find anything, the prosecution will bring that out during their rebuttal case.

After reading melisb's comments about when she worked for Gentiva and the extensive recording of many thing throughout the day, I'm very hopeful that Cindy's computer will show she sent/received emails during the questioned timeframe, that Cindy "initialed" various documents that day, that a sign-in log of attendance at a staff meeting, etc. will be found.

I looked at the copy of Cindy's time sheets that was posted here yesterday - the week following the week in question, Cindy did take off a couple of hours one day.  That was noted on the time sheet. So why wouldn't hours off on March 17 have been noted.  Also, many days show more than her required 8.5 hours per day was recorded on the time sheet.  So "right there" is proof of a couple of different lies that Cindy told about the timesheets "in general".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2565 on: June 25, 2011, 12:50:08 AM »

Anyone know where I can find that Wal-mart surveillance video supposedly from June 16, 2008....or has it saved and can post it for me? ty!! 

I was just thinking about that video a little while ago!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #2566 on: June 25, 2011, 12:52:38 AM »

Mark Furhman said the jury is not stupid and they can see right through Cindy and Lee.
I have thought about what happened yesterday and today in court with CA and LA. I also think that the jury will see how they both have changed their stories and how they interact with Baez.  When CA testified yesterday you could tell that it was all rehearsed.  When she brought up she was not at work on 3/17/08 Baez said well that's funny you should mention that cause we have your work records.  It was soooooo rehearsed.  Also, in regards to the computer search CA said she didn't type in, "how to make chloroform".  Hmm then who did.  We have an IT person on the jury and a couple of nurses that will be able to help during deliberations if need be.  I'm not sure they will all find her guilty of 1st Degree Murder but she will not go free like the DT thinks.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2567 on: June 25, 2011, 12:53:25 AM »

Anyone know where I can find that Wal-mart surveillance video supposedly from June 16, 2008....or has it saved and can post it for me? ty!! 

This video?

http://www.wesh.com/news/21207035/detail.html
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #2568 on: June 25, 2011, 12:54:21 AM »

I was just thinking about that video a little while ago!   
I know!! I know I have seen it several times...and it has vaporized...I hope someone has it and can post it...bugging me...lol

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #2569 on: June 25, 2011, 12:58:42 AM »

This video?

http://www.wesh.com/news/21207035/detail.html
That is the story ran about the man claiming he saw them leaving the store...but I swear we have seen the actual video?

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #2570 on: June 25, 2011, 12:58:52 AM »

Hereing rerun of Jeannine Pirro's special and comments by Geraldo (geesh, he's on every show tonight)

Said: watching Le behave like a husband or father on the stand is weird - and even though DNA test say Lee is not the father, his reaction is not normal, we know that G&L are not the father but that authorities felt compelled to test is unusual and Baez should have a chance in a "death" case to "present" his case.

I'm thinking that a lot of what Lee is upset about is that he was angry with mom and sister and felt left out - therefore, he did not go to the hospital to see sister/baby because he was on a major "pout" or just p.o.'d and although it wasn't said, I have a feeling that it affected his relationship with his niece - today he said he had regrets....I'm thinking regrets that he wasn't closer to his niece.

We don't know squat, actually. Only Lee has been ruled out and nobody else will extend that courtesy to George by official channels.

George is still last man standing albeit with a set of very bowed legs. I think he poked Casey when she was 19... during Thanksgiving/Christmas 20004 and eventually all hell broke loose.

Then they denied denied and denied. Just like when Caylee was murdered - they would have preferred to handle it all by themselves. That's the Anthony PATTERN "this family is united"

Incest families are tight units - people in the outside world are the enemy.  Needless to say, THIS MUST BE GEORGE's WORST nightmare.

All of the family "nasties" leaking out and endlessly replayed nationally and throughout the world.

We will probably never find out by end of trial - they seem to have some protections in force.

As years go by - they will self-destruct - more secrets leak over time. George may have to go live with his parents in Fort Meyers, again.

That 'Sins of Incest' book that Cindy is writing will be a monumental failure.

This family will suffer complete destruction in a few short years.

The Anthony's: Boozin' Screwin and Tattoo'n. Complete destruction of their lives is on the way - possibly as soon as a  week or two.

The time is near. They will be dropping like flies.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #2571 on: June 25, 2011, 01:10:07 AM »

I don't know if I'm going to watch this tomorrow, Monday or Tuesday.  I may just be SM and listen to some reason of what is presented.  I am not sleeping and feel like I'm losing my mind.  For the life of me I can't figure out why the Anthony's are not standing up for their granddaughter.  These lies can come in to play during the penalty phase.  Being a grandmother and mother to girls close to the same ages as KC and Caylee it just blows my mind and breaks my heart.  My family thinks I'm crazy for following the case this close but I can't drag myself away.  But after the last 2 days I think I need to give myself a couple days off from the television. 
Goodnight and I will possibly see you all tomorrow.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2572 on: June 25, 2011, 01:12:30 AM »

I blew the two pics up side by side and its the same door. hubby says standard slider doors are 6'8" or 6'10" i noticed in the blown up photo the child could barely reach the bottom of the handle and in the defences photo on shoes appears to be photo shopped so it looks like to shoes on top of each other. Wondered if you guys noticed that?
You're right!  I had thought they were higher top shoes, but now that you've said that, I see it.  It also appears now that they are even different shoes, that the backs of the 2 shoes are different in Texasmom's photo here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10852.msg1411357#msg1411357 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2573 on: June 25, 2011, 01:23:44 AM »

I only hope that if I were to kill my child(ren), I would get the free ride some give the wench.  After all, I was hit alot as a child.  I should get off scott free, right?  Reason for murder.  Why not?

Maybe I could say my father sexually abused me too or my brothers, after all who could prove I was lying.  This is not justice, IMO.  This is fishing. 

I AM SO SICK OF HEARING THIS CARP. 

George is not caylee's father.  Lee is not Caylee's father.  The slore does not know who Caylee's father is.  She slept with half of Florida for crying out loud. 

I do not know what some want to see or hear to believe that George is not Caylee's father, but I am so sick of it.  If there is evidence he is her father, bring it on.  Otherwise, they need to stfu and move on. 

Breathe, Zoomo. 

Next, Yuri will have raped her or moletested her or something stupid like that.  I really cannot take much more of this. 

Nothing is this hoebag's fault.  She did nothing wrong partying while her daughter rotted in the swamp, with duct tape on her mouth in 3 garbage bags.  Poor KC, set her free now.  She has to be innocent.  If this was a man, he would have been convicted 2 years ago and be sitting on death row.  I am so sick of it. 

This is the most disgusting thing I have ever been a part of and I cannot believe we go round and round day after day trying to see if maybe Lee cried cause he diddled his sister.  grrrrrrrr.  I am so spitting mad.  The rage is bubbling over in me. 

Poor Caylee never had a chance at life, and then after life she does not stand a chance either. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2574 on: June 25, 2011, 01:25:58 AM »

You're right!  I had thought they were higher top shoes, but now that you've said that, I see it.  It also appears now that they are even different shoes, that the backs of the 2 shoes are different in Texasmom's photo here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10852.msg1411357#msg1411357 

so the left shoe looks doubled so it doesent look like shes on tippy toes,but i think she is
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2575 on: June 25, 2011, 01:33:46 AM »

Blonde ,just making sure I understand you right . You say the picture at the door is about 22-23 years old? Are there ways to analyze it , like pixel count or something?

Was just thinking about this.
Wasn't it on some show that (I think cindy showed them)Cindy showed some pictures when kc was small, comparing them to Caylee?
Could of been 2 years ago.....Maybe with Greta, might be before Caylee's body was found.

It has to be Caylee----I have a sister KC's age, and the style of clothing the girl in the photo is wearing is much more recent (the handkerchief on her head, for instance) than what we used to dress my little sister in back when she was 3 years old.  Also, the angle from which the pic is taken indicates the person who took it is not much taller than Caylee.  KC is very short, so sometimes Caylee's photos make her appear taller than she really was.  Does that make sense?  I'm thinking its Caylee.  I know we've never seen her wear sneakers before like that, but looking at the furniture outside the glass door and seeing the throw rug on the ground out on the patio, this appears to be a recent photo.  Sorry, this is Caylee IMO, and not another kid.
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2576 on: June 25, 2011, 01:40:14 AM »

Here's the pic I posted earlier with carpet....

Jackie, can you shrink this picture  and put the picture of Caylee side by side with it....it doesn't look like the same room to me...thanks

Hi Sunny, I don't know how good this is - it appears the patio chair has is the same with a rug or shadow under it in both.

thanks Jackie.....I wonder if the patio/sunroom runs along the entire back of the house?

I looked and looked at this and haven't read all to see if you came to a conclusion yet but I do think it's Caylee.  Those shoes are big, white and ugly.  They would make any foot look big.  My take on this is...the cabinet by the sliding door isn't very tall, the handle on the sliding door isn't high at all and if you look closely you can see the beige door mat in front of the side door in the Florida room.  The light switch also is not real high up and that pic probably was taken by someone short like Casey.  She is reaching up for the handlle.  Isn't Casey only 5ft. tall and that table by the back door would prolly be up to her rib/breast area. The measurement of my reg door handle from floor to underside is 34inches.

Yes, Melisb.  I agree....didn't see your post before I rambled on in my post I just made.  LOL

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2577 on: June 25, 2011, 01:52:46 AM »

Klaas or one of the smart monkeys. Do any of you remember when there was a post of the Anthony's floor plan. I think it was posted some time when it was being discussed about the plumbing problem and the flooding they had in the house.  I have been looking at the picture that Cindy and Baez said was Caylee opening the slider today.  Like everybody else I really don't think it's Caylee. The legs are to thin and long for Caylee. The hair is up in a pony tail some of it is sticking out. The feet are to big for Caylee. At first I thought it might be Casey but in the 90's the kids didn't wear half socks like they do now.  The little girl that " Cindy was watching a while back had long dark hair.  I really think that Cindy and Baez are trying to pull one over on the State and jurors. I do believe it's the Anthony's home. Because the outlet is high and if you look at the living room picture at the doors the outlet is high on that wall also.  I just can't figure out where the picture was taken.  Thanks

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2578 on: June 25, 2011, 02:15:11 AM »

Hey, Green Eyes...I just stumbled across this on page 4 of the Evidence Thread:

Hopefully there's a bigger one because this one is really hard to make out.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2579 on: June 25, 2011, 02:17:34 AM »

Hereing rerun of Jeannine Pirro's special and comments by Geraldo (geesh, he's on every show tonight)

Said: watching Le behave like a husband or father on the stand is weird - and even though DNA test say Lee is not the father, his reaction is not normal, we know that G&L are not the father but that authorities felt compelled to test is unusual and Baez should have a chance in a "death" case to "present" his case.

I'm thinking that a lot of what Lee is upset about is that he was angry with mom and sister and felt left out - therefore, he did not go to the hospital to see sister/baby because he was on a major "pout" or just p.o.'d and although it wasn't said, I have a feeling that it affected his relationship with his niece - today he said he had regrets....I'm thinking regrets that he wasn't closer to his niece.

We don't know squat, actually. Only Lee has been ruled out and nobody else will extend that courtesy to George by official channels.

George is still last man standing albeit with a set of very bowed legs. I think he poked Casey when she was 19... during Thanksgiving/Christmas 20004 and eventually all hell broke loose.

Then they denied denied and denied. Just like when Caylee was murdered - they would have preferred to handle it all by themselves. That's the Anthony PATTERN "this family is united"

Incest families are tight units - people in the outside world are the enemy.  Needless to say, THIS MUST BE GEORGE's WORST nightmare.

All of the family "nasties" leaking out and endlessly replayed nationally and throughout the world.

We will probably never find out by end of trial - they seem to have some protections in force.

As years go by - they will self-destruct - more secrets leak over time. George may have to go live with his parents in Fort Meyers, again.

That 'Sins of Incest' book that Cindy is writing will be a monumental failure.

This family will suffer complete destruction in a few short years.

The Anthony's: Boozin' Screwin and Tattoo'n. Complete destruction of their lives is on the way - possibly as soon as a  week or two.

The time is near. They will be dropping like flies.

First of all I am an incest survivor.  You are absolutely right about incest families have the "us against everyone else" mentality.  Usually because the perpetrator wants to isolate the victim (s) so they can continue to abuse & also so they won't get caught.  I just do not think George molested Casey.  Call it a survivor's hunch.  I do however think something is up with LE.  He may simply have a crush on his sister I don't know but "HE" gives me the creeps!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.