May 21, 2024, 05:29:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 471422 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: November 24, 2009, 08:51:02 AM »

I have been catching up on reading, and I have to tell you that I am absolutely GOBSMACKED and sickened by the comments made by esteemed pioneering (her words, not mine) attorney Andrea Lyons. Calling jurors "killers"? Her remarks about female attorneys and what they wear at home? (Sorry, I cannot even write the work she used, only "strap....") She is so much more intelligent that the judges? I am absolutely livid! 
But, then I look at the other members of the team: JB himself, LKB and her husband, the clown from California with the bar complaints, etc. They all seem to play loose and free with the rules, constantly distract from central issues of the case with ridiculous accusations, grandstand in the media, and on and on. I am sick of their traveling "Dog and Pony Show", where they constantly accuse the state and the police of "leaks". I keep yelling "Sunshine! Sunshine, you idiots! This is Florida!" They say they will reveal all "at trial." I say if you got it, bring it now, or do you like your client lingering in jail? I curse like a sailor, talk back to the TV, and flop on my sofa in despair.
I guess what I , along with all you, struggle with is that the little girl who is the central person in this case has gotten lost. It is not about justice for her at all. An innocent child was horribly murdered, and I cannot even let my mind meander to what she must have suffered at the hands of her killer.
I feel helpless and scared as I watch all this nonsense playing out on a daily basis, and I pray so hard that the evil individual responsible for robbing this world of Caylee will be brought to justice. And I hope and pray that one day soon we will see her murderer led off to Lowell, never to be seen or heard from again. And I pray that those who have lied or obstructed or subverted justice will be held accountable for what they did to dishonor the memory of this child.
Sorry to be such a downer, especially because I am so new here, but today, I just feel supremely frustrated that this case has dragged on and on and on.
Thanks for letting me spill my guts.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: November 24, 2009, 08:51:41 AM »

Aww, but dothn't evewy wone know paw wittle KC didn't do anything wawng, she just fawgot to caw da poweeth and wet dem know her dawter wath mithing. KC ith juth an inothent wittle young woman thitting a pwison, and the big bad poweeth are picking on her. Thath why sheeth so tewiffied. Paw wittle baby, waaaaaa.

OK, so I exaggerated my point, but seriously that is how it sounds to me listening to her offense, I mean defense team. It's all waa waa waa boo hoo hoo!

RIP Sweet Puppy
ChikN China
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: November 24, 2009, 08:51:49 AM »

Scared? Imagine how Caylee felt. Do any of these people care?

Casey is scared because she has to face the consequences of her actions. If she didn't want to face the consequences, she should not have taken the action. She did far worse than not reporting her daughter missing. She killed her and dumped her like trash right off the side of the road. Then she lied and lied and lied and caused even more pain and turmoil for her family and friends. What a selfish b****.

Grief-stricken? If she is, it is because Casey has lost her "beautiful life" -- NOT because Caylee lost hers.

BBM. I am right there with you. That is the stuff nightmares are made of. I cannot even allow myself to think about what that precious child endured in her last moments. I pray God was right there, holding her hand, ready to whisk her away to a place where she would be safe, happy and most of all, loved.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #643 on: November 24, 2009, 08:54:46 AM »

Aww, but dothn't evewy wone know paw wittle KC didn't do anything wawng, she just fawgot to caw da poweeth and wet dem know her dawter wath mithing. KC ith juth an inothent wittle young woman thitting a pwison, and the big bad poweeth are picking on her. Thath why sheeth so tewiffied. Paw wittle baby, waaaaaa.

OK, so I exaggerated my point, but seriously that is how it sounds to me listening to her offense, I mean defense team. It's all waa waa waa boo hoo hoo!

Someone call the wambulance for Casey.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: November 24, 2009, 08:55:54 AM »

Scared? Imagine how Caylee felt. Do any of these people care?

Casey is scared because she has to face the consequences of her actions. If she didn't want to face the consequences, she should not have taken the action. She did far worse than not reporting her daughter missing. She killed her and dumped her like trash right off the side of the road. Then she lied and lied and lied and caused even more pain and turmoil for her family and friends. What a selfish b****.

Grief-stricken? If she is, it is because Casey has lost her "beautiful life" -- NOT because Caylee lost hers.

I haven't seen one time that kc has looked scared or grief stricken in the court room...not even when her child's bones are being talked about....the only time I have witnessed any emotion from her was her joking and flirting with JB or another MALE attorney....a couple times when she was poking at her eyes trying to make her eyes water didn't fly!!  The first time in court when she pretended to be crying and looked at the camera to make sure they were catching it...ohmygawd!  I hope later on someone will post that picture....that is the real kc......the pretender

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: November 24, 2009, 09:00:15 AM »

So a competitor blasts WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer over his comments in the Casey Anthony case. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

How does Sheaffer respond? Not by firing back or lambasting the critic by name, but by defending his actions.

Attorney Richard Hornsby, who has done analysis for several stations, complained on his blog yesterday that Sheaffer was "taking gratuitous and false cheap shots at the Anthony defense" and that Sheaffer was guilty of "pro-prosecution pandering to the anti-Anthony sentiment."

Sheaffer sent me this comment this afternoon: "I have been asked for, and strive to, consistently deliver sound legal analysis of this case, based upon my knowledge and experience gained from 30 years as a criminal defense attorney and my time as a prosecutor. I am honored to share my insights with the viewers of WFTV Eyewitness News and enjoy the free exchange of ideas that result. It is, of course, always easier to criticize than to create, and it is easier to denigrate than to develop one's own well-reasoned discourse on a topic. There will always be those who prefer to take that easier route. I think the public, the judicial system and the memory of Caylee are better served if the focus of the discussion remains on the facts of the case and the workings of our judicial system and not those who opine on these matters."

What do you make of the way Sheaffer responded?
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-wftvs-bill-sheaffer-says-i-strive-to-consistently-deliver-sound-legal-analysis-.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+(TV+Guy)

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: November 24, 2009, 09:00:35 AM »

you mean this one? to me this face says: Uh-oh. I'm screwed.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: November 24, 2009, 09:03:38 AM »

Grief-stricken? MMM. Me thinks not.

What was sooo funny?

Smirk much?

and who could forget the slut strut

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: November 24, 2009, 09:07:56 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/11/casey-anthonys-lawyer-some-jur.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony's lawyer: some jurors are killers
By
Bob Hazen
@ November 24, 2009 7:28 AM Permalink | Comments (0)

New tapes have surfaced of a revealing lecture given by the death-penalty qualified attorney on Casey Anthony's defense team.
Andrea Lyon spoke at a conference in Orlando, before she joined the Anthony case. WDBO's sister station, Channel 9 Eyewitness News, obtained a copy of that tape.

Lyon told the crowd lawyers are smarter than jurors, but can't let the jurors know that.

"You've been thinking all this time that you're superior to everyone except possibly doctors. We all think that, okay. Me too. We're very smart, and we're hard working," Lyon said. "But if we come across as thinking that we know more or are morally superior to these jurors, they won't like us. And if they don't like us, they'll kill our client.

"You have to be able to do that Barack Obama thing."

Lyon also said sometimes juries include killers.

"You can give the killers on your jury, and there are some, the ammunition they need to go after people."

Lyon calls herself the "angel of death row" and was brought onto the defense team because Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, is not qualified to argue death penalty cases.

Listen to the two-part lecture at the links below:
Part one.  http://www.wftv.com/video/21701258/index.html
Part two. http://www.wftv.com/video/21702839/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: November 24, 2009, 09:12:36 AM »

you mean this one? to me this face says: Uh-oh. I'm screwed.

GnM...this is close!!  The other is a close up of her and she turns around and looks at the camera to make sure it's on her....probably just before this one was taken

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: November 24, 2009, 09:13:53 AM »

Grief-stricken? MMM. Me thinks not.

What was sooo funny?

Smirk much?

and who could forget the slut strut

GnM..presents the REAL kc

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: November 24, 2009, 09:22:26 AM »

Here is the real Casey, evil beyotch.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: November 24, 2009, 09:29:24 AM »

Here is the real Casey, evil beyotch.

Yes.....she is evil

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: November 24, 2009, 09:32:34 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

Desktop files showing the Anthonys Knew how to Track Casey

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #654 on: November 24, 2009, 09:37:36 AM »

Good morning, thanks for that link, interesting. I'm sitting back and waiting for Nejame and his comments over all this, should be soon.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: November 24, 2009, 09:40:39 AM »

Good morning, thanks for that link, interesting. I'm sitting back and waiting for Nejame and his comments over all this, should be soon.

Yes - thanks to all providing links and info.    This really is interesting.....   
Good morning everyone.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: November 24, 2009, 09:46:18 AM »

Yes - thanks to all providing links and info.    This really is interesting.....   
Good morning everyone.
Hi Sassy, good to see you!

RIP Sweet Puppy
crazybabyborg
« Reply #657 on: November 24, 2009, 09:52:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!! 

I'm trying to find the story where Lyons purposefully leaves an innocent man in jail for 24 years............  rather than reveal her client's guilt.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: November 24, 2009, 09:56:14 AM »

Hi Everyone

Long time no visit for me .. had to take a break. I've been following everything on TV and thru the news online...just haven't been on any forums for months til now.

Almost choked on my lunch when I saw Joy Wray on the news...she's being questioned today.

Hope you all have been well!
Good to see you, so Joy is being questioned today, think that would have happened sooner. So now questioning, and her computer will be searched.

after searching her computer hopefully she will be Baker Acted again...this woman is a danger to society.....I feel so bad for her children!!

OMG.   This is so funny.    They are really looking at Joy's computer?    Are they going to read all those stupid Joy chat room conversations?    Remember how some of us would go over to her chat just to bug her and laugh at her?       

(sorry, I'm so behind and trying to catch up)     
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: November 24, 2009, 09:56:29 AM »

Good Morning nrcg!!  Same here....I want to see how this plays out. I think it's time Judge Strickland started getting TOUGH on the defense...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.