May 22, 2024, 06:41:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 373929 times)
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1060 on: September 18, 2008, 01:18:40 PM »

Here's a thought....jb picked her up this morning....before her usual time.....maybe she is ready to confess??????

I doubt it. That girl can't shed a single tear. She doesn't even act like she cares about what she has done to her family.
Can you imagine what is goin on in that house

If they have found remians and jb knows it and is trying to help his client not get the death penalty..then now would be the time to confess.

She'll never confess anything...no matter how much evidence they have!
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1061 on: September 18, 2008, 01:19:20 PM »

soooo how do we know he got her before their scheduled time?
I wonder what they talk about.....

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1062 on: September 18, 2008, 01:19:55 PM »

yesterday a reporter asks George what are you doing to search for Caylee....George's answer, "I'm going 24 hours"

Anyone know what that means?

It means he needs Imodium 

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1063 on: September 18, 2008, 01:20:03 PM »

Afternoon guys..I have been doing this nasty little thing called "work"..Just got in and read the past few posts and I have one question....

WHAT IN THE HECK IS GOING ON??????
Fill a sister in!!!!!!!

Oh, just crazy protestors and crazy Anthony family.

Oh, and TES said there may be big developments soon. Fingers crossed!

I think that's it.

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: September 18, 2008, 01:20:46 PM »

soooo how do we know he got her before their scheduled time?
I wonder what they talk about.....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3371.msg449936#msg449936

Reply 1309 is Red's quote on the bones found...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: September 18, 2008, 01:21:44 PM »

Sunny in TX was that during NH case?

yes....many of us were glued to our computers day and night...the highs and the lows took a lot out of all of us emotionally and at our homes......I refused to go out to dinner with family and friends......my husband even threatened to divorce me...LOL.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: September 18, 2008, 01:22:36 PM »

KiaJ ~  Dr. Phil isn't a medical doctor.  There are different kinds of doctors.  Those that hold a doctorate degree can be called doctor. 

I thought those with PhD's can also be called Dr's.  Because they have a doctorate..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PhD
Doctor of Philosophy, abbreviated Ph.D. or PhD for the Latin Philosophić Doctor, meaning "teacher of philosophy", (or, more rarely, D.Phil., for the equivalent Doctor Philosophić) is an advanced academic degree awarded by universities. In some, but not all countries in the English-speaking world, it has become the highest degree one can earn (but see also the Higher doctorates awarded by universities in the UK, Ireland and some Commonwealth countries) and applies to graduates in a wide array of disciplines in the sciences and humanities. The Ph.D. has become a requirement for a career as a university professor or researcher in many fields. In addition, many Ph.D. graduates go on to careers in government departments, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), or in the private sector.[1]

That is what I was saying...  

Sorry..  My monkey brains aren't functioning today.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: September 18, 2008, 01:22:49 PM »

Video

Padilla speaks  and TES spokesperson states she's in constant contact with OCSO and there are Big Developments that will be coming out that will surprise us all!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

Good morning/afternoon monkeys.  I'm a few pages behind but I have to say, the only thing that would surprise me in this case is if Caylee were found alive.

I have read a couple of posts about alligators.  Do they eat dead animals?

Yes...they eat dead animals.  They eat hot dogs too.  I feed a baby one that lives near my house.  SHHH

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1068 on: September 18, 2008, 01:23:30 PM »

Just so you know -

I am not intimidated by you monkeys in any way shape or form. (Sorry, that was my Jose Baez impression. Please leave tips in the jar.)

I remember you, Caylee.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: September 18, 2008, 01:23:38 PM »

Tax payer money is a very valid issue.  It will be those very same protesters who complain about the money spent once the full account is revealed.  They are costing the taxpayers extra.  Some of you may remember our terrible murder situation with Teresa Halbach.  We had thousands of local volunteers and while their were a couple of small shouting matches outside courtrooms it was very orderly.  During the whole time of the search and the year after the arrest there were no protests which required law enforcement intervention.  Yet when the total bill came in it exceeded one million dollars to be paid by tax payers.  We are a very small community area and that was significant.

I have every confidence that LE in Orlando is doing everything possible to solve this case.  They do not need extra distractions.

Good Morning GreatOwl and all Monkeys!
GreatOwl, are you from WI?  I lived so very close to the Teresa Halbach trial and watched it constantly from start to finish.  What a loving and decent family the Halbach were and are.  Such a sad case but in the end Teresa got justice.  I was a wet blanket at the end of the trial when the video of Teresa was showed in court.  What an asset she was in her short time here on Earth.
I promise not to go off topic again.
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: September 18, 2008, 01:24:23 PM »

Here's a thought....jb picked her up this morning....before her usual time.....maybe she is ready to confess??????

I doubt it. That girl can't shed a single tear. She doesn't even act like she cares about what she has done to her family.
Can you imagine what is goin on in that house

If they have found remians and jb knows it and is trying to help his client not get the death penalty..then now would be the time to confess.

She'll never confess anything...no matter how much evidence they have!

I agree.......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1071 on: September 18, 2008, 01:24:28 PM »

Can anyone tell me what Jihad Cindy says on the end of this video.

It sounded like she said to me: honey, let's go search tomorrow!  

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Anthonys Clash With Protesters

http://cfnews13.com/default.aspx

That's what I hear too.
It makes me sick to watch these protesters taunt the Anthony's...I don't believe they are involved nor do I believe they have the power to make Casey talk.
I hope they succeed in relocating the protesters to the empty lot. They aren't helping....instead of screaming at the Anthony's they should be out searching for Caylee! I would be there searching if I could!   

BUMP
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: September 18, 2008, 01:24:58 PM »

Just so you know -

I am not intimidated by you monkeys in any way shape or form. (Sorry, that was my Jose Baez impression. Please leave tips in the jar.)

Wooo Hoooo !!! that was funny
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1073 on: September 18, 2008, 01:28:17 PM »

READ THIS WHOLE POST AND DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS

I don't see any harm in telling you this now.

There were approximately four independent sets / partial sets and individual bones found during the searches conducted. 

These were found around the Orlando area by the search teams. This is to be expected. Bones are sometimes scattered by animals and the bones sometimes come from people who wander away from their homes due to mental conditions and are possibly other crime victims.

AS FAR AS I KNOW, NONE OF THE REMAINS / BONES COULD BE VISUALLY IDENTIFIED AS BELONG TO CAYLEE.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: September 18, 2008, 01:29:36 PM »

IMO, the protests are a good sign. It's a sign that we are no longer willing to sit idly by and allow children to be abused, murdered and tossed out like trash. We need more protests for children's rights. We need more people who are willing to step in to protect children. As we have seen in past cases, child protective services doesn't always do it, the families don't always do it, neighbors don't always do it. People have the mindset of "mind your own business." Well, if a child is being hurt, let's make it our business. Let's do something.

Now, stepping off of my soapbox ... what happened last night with the protesters is not right. If they broke the law, they should be arrested. (Same goes for the Anthony family.) They are behaving like rednecks. Ok, so do I sometimes, but I don't throw rocks at houses.   

I agree with you.  Those protesters last night were way off base. And as some have said - it only takes one Fruit Loop out there to make a really bad situation worse.

Me too.  The Constitution gives us the right to "Peaceably assemble," And if I lived in Orlando I would be assembling.  I would not, however do anything to disturb the peace or assault someone, even an Anthony.  These people were hoodlums.  It was interesting to see that bully, George Anthony, holding his wife by the arms in front of him as a shield in a couple of the photos.  I have noticed that he always goes for the weak one.  For instance, when the two men were sitting in their lawn chairs and George went berserk, he went for the skinny guy and not the larger one.  When he assaulted someone by pushing them in the street, it was an elderly woman and not a man his own size.  I think he's a coward, myself. Same with Lee. He destroyed the private property of a woman who was sitting on the ground and offering no resistance or threat to him.  It is also interesting that the police say that the protesters last night will be prosecuted if identified but it has been some time since George assaulted the senior citizen and nothing has happened.  Is there a double standard here?

I also think that whoever posted that the HMO or lawyers might have been responsible for the violent protesters last night had a very good point. 

Oh, and good afternoon, everyone.

Good morning, BabyBear and all you monkeys!

I have just spent 2 hours catching up on reading posts, and I find it odd as well that the protesters became violent on the heels of the HOA actions AND on the eve of George telling the media last night that THE MEDIA PAYS THE PROTESTERS!

Did they Anthonys pay these kids to come out and put on a show?

If not, seems just plain ridiculous that George and Cindy came out to confront them instead of staying inside and waiting for LE to handle it.

Interesting that the protesters were ALL GONE by the time LE arrived.

Just makes me think. Seems I am now constantly second-guessing everything the Anthonys do.

Great news, I hope about the TES spokeswoman hopefully leaking LE by saying something is going to break soon. I have my hopes high for that.

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: September 18, 2008, 01:30:12 PM »

To put to rest alligators feeding habits:

They are huge meat eaters and will eat just about anything that they can catch: fish, turtles, raccoons, birds, dead animals, and even other alligators. Very seldom do they eat humans, though. Almost looking like a floating log an alligator can float motionless in the water with only its eyes and nostrils exposed, waiting for a meal. Alligators cannot chew their meals, so if a small meal comes along such as a fish they snap it up and swallow it whole. If a larger meal comes along they generally seize it and drag it under water to drown it. After that the alligator tears it up into large pieces to swallow.

Sorry pretty graphic but true.   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1076 on: September 18, 2008, 01:30:53 PM »

There were approximately four independent sets / partial sets and individual bones found during the searches conducted. 

These were found around the Orlando area by the search teams. This is to be expected. Bones are sometimes scattered by animals and the bones sometimes come from people who wander away from their homes due to mental conditions and are possibly other crime victims.

AS FAR AS I KNOW, NONE OF THE REMAINS / BONES COULD BE VISUALLY IDENTIFIED AS BELONG TO CAYLEE.

so, please forgive me for asking, but if they could not be "visually" identified, does that mean that they have been ruled out, or does that mean that with further testing, they could indeed be Caylee's?
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: September 18, 2008, 01:31:20 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

I have been giving some thought to Cindy Anthony, and I'm starting to think I might could feel sorry for her. (Ducking banana peels.)

Does anyone think there is a chance that the loss of Caylee is so devastating to her that her brain simply will not let her face it at the moment? Maybe she's behaving the way she is because she has to keep convincing herself that Caylee is alive?

Yes, I think MOST of us feel that way.  HOWEVER, by being in denial she is choosing Casey over Caylee and their support for Casey is what's angering the protestors.

Yes, I understand what you're saying and I understand why the protesters are angry. I was just wondering if this is a real mental issue with Cindy that's so serious that it's out of her control now, and (as AZlady said) that she needs a counselor at this point.

The mental strain must be horrible. All day all night. PTSS

No family, no friends ever come to see them. It is them against the world. Before this is done, they will turn on each other. They are their own worst enemies, but they don't know that yet. Wait until they do....
The mental stress must be awful.  As you said, they have no family that comes to see them.  In fact, on one interview CA said that her brother didn't even know about CA missing until he saw it on the news.  There's no communication in that family imo.  And wasn't it rumored that GA cheated on Cindy?  And he was divorcing her?  No wonder CA had to see a therapist.  Probably at one time when the kids were little she had a normal little family.  Then it just all went downhill and as a wife and mother I probably would be mental by now, too.   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1078 on: September 18, 2008, 01:33:06 PM »

Wow!  I guess this never got out to the media?

Lisa
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1079 on: September 18, 2008, 01:33:29 PM »

Thanks, Rob. I would assume that because Caylee was a child, that some initial conclusions could be made even when human skeletal remains are found. I mean, surely based on size alone, a determination could be made if it were a child or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.