May 15, 2024, 12:45:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 372918 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: September 18, 2008, 02:32:13 AM »

You know if any of the evidence led us to believe that Caylee was kidnapped by someone, we would all be helping and sympathizing with the Anthony's.  But how do you sympathize with people that live in a surreal world of their own creation?
Not that anyone asked...but really.
Most certainly   and we would all be on the lookout for (zanny) but My God if she was to tell us at this stage the truth about what to look for nobody would beleive her  ....This entire story has been thrown so far out of control by this one girl and that is the reason that she is spoken of in the way she is....You can't throw rocks when you live in a glass house......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #541 on: September 18, 2008, 02:33:19 AM »

OK>>>>>>>>>listen up mmj........It is not the 1950's......All a child needs today is a good upbringing, be that from one parent or two.....Mothers can raise a child without a father in their lives and still raise a good child and I really dont like your opinion that they HAVE to have one.....

DoubleH, I believe I said "99%" need one!!! But, please, let us agree: it takes 'one helluva strong,decent, respectful' woman to raise a 'good girl!'  true?  It is a SHAME I wasn't blessed with daughters.......I'd have the oldest virgins in the USA: at 18!
My daughter is 15 and she models   and has won many singing contest....she is very well spoken and behaved......she isnt allowed to date right now and never argues about it.....I do believe I have done a fine job and Im sure many other womwn have also....so please lets not judge women by what Casey has done ...she is no where near the average Mother or Daughter ...thank you....

HH, sounds to me like you are an awesome mother, etc!!!  I guess I was 'right' about 'judging' you last night..lol   Poor lil' Caylee could have grown up just like YOUR daughter, if only she had a mom like you. ALOT of women are NOT doing a fine job like you, HH...I'm sorry to say. BTW: I still pray that Caylee walks thru my door..and...'if' Jesus is holding her hand, then, I just want to say "It's nice to have met all of you, see you in the afterlife'
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: September 18, 2008, 02:35:23 AM »

OK>>>>>>>>>listen up mmj........It is not the 1950's......All a child needs today is a good upbringing, be that from one parent or two.....Mothers can raise a child without a father in their lives and still raise a good child and I really dont like your opinion that they HAVE to have one.....

DoubleH, I believe I said "99%" need one!!! But, please, let us agree: it takes 'one helluva strong,decent, respectful' woman to raise a 'good girl!'  true?  It is a SHAME I wasn't blessed with daughters.......I'd have the oldest virgins in the USA: at 18!
My daughter is 15 and she models   and has won many singing contest....she is very well spoken and behaved......she isnt allowed to date right now and never argues about it.....I do believe I have done a fine job and Im sure many other womwn have also....so please lets not judge women by what Casey has done ...she is no where near the average Mother or Daughter ...thank you....

HH, sounds to me like you are an awesome mother, etc!!!  I guess I was 'right' about 'judging' you last night..lol   Poor lil' Caylee could have grown up just like YOUR daughter, if only she had a mom like you. ALOT of women are NOT doing a fine job like you, HH...I'm sorry to say. BTW: I still pray that Caylee walks thru my door..and...'if' Jesus is holding her hand, then, I just want to say "It's nice to have met all of you, see you in the afterlife'
WELL............now i dont know whether to say thank you or call 911.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: September 18, 2008, 02:36:34 AM »

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Maybe you should say thank you with the phone in your hand

Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: September 18, 2008, 02:37:00 AM »

Mister Michale how did you go from a person who wanted to give up their own life for Caylee to such a judgemental person??? Your sons would then be fatherless what ever would they do???

MMJ, actually, you're right.  There are loads of studies on girls raised with a father vs without.  Here's a couple: http://www.divorcereform.org/teenmoms.html   and   http://www.dadsworld.com/parenting-statistics/importance-of-fathers.html
I was a single parent myself, so it was hard for me to concede that.  So for all you single moms raising daughers, you're beating the odds!  That is definitely something to be proud of.  As Oprah says, it's the hardest job in the world.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: September 18, 2008, 02:38:42 AM »

don't worry I think the chances are pretty great that that will not happen. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: September 18, 2008, 02:39:08 AM »

Mister Michale how did you go from a person who wanted to give up their own life for Caylee to such a judgemental person??? Your sons would then be fatherless what ever would they do???

MMJ, actually, you're right.  There are loads of studies on girls raised with a father vs without.  Here's a couple: http://www.divorcereform.org/teenmoms.html   and   http://www.dadsworld.com/parenting-statistics/importance-of-fathers.html
I was a single parent myself, so it was hard for me to concede that.  So for all you single moms raising daughers, you're beating the odds!  That is definitely something to be proud of.  As Oprah says, it's the hardest job in the world.

Ok well what does that say about Casey cause she had both????

MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #547 on: September 18, 2008, 02:39:40 AM »

Kristin, I also said that I might 'hesitate' to give up my life if my sons were VERY young, but, I laready molded them into great young men, so, they will be fine! Actually, I'd beg Jesus to let my sons adopt Caylee so she could be raised proper.  My sons would have her riding skateboards, shooting uns and in Catholic school by the time she was 6! lol  Gotta' love em

PS: 'judgemental is a new 'liberal' word.......let's call me 'observant' as hell..OK?

did you say shooting guns??????????????

"YES" I said "shooting guns!" Guns are Un-Catholic?  hahaha   Which liberal outlet brainwashed THAT? lol  Gimme' a break..let me be a dad..geez   If George boy would've taken his lil' girl out to do some shooting, maybe she would'nt have turned into such a hoe....which, is why Caylee is dead 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #548 on: September 18, 2008, 02:39:46 AM »

HEY Monkeys -

o/t = t/o

If you a lawyer has consentual sex with his client, can he be disbarred?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: September 18, 2008, 02:41:19 AM »

Kristin, I also said that I might 'hesitate' to give up my life if my sons were VERY young, but, I laready molded them into great young men, so, they will be fine! Actually, I'd beg Jesus to let my sons adopt Caylee so she could be raised proper.  My sons would have her riding skateboards, shooting uns and in Catholic school by the time she was 6! lol  Gotta' love em

PS: 'judgemental is a new 'liberal' word.......let's call me 'observant' as hell..OK?

"YES" I said "shooting guns!" Guns are Un-Catholic?  hahaha   Which liberal outlet brainwashed THAT? lol  Gimme' a break..let me be a dad..geez   If George boy would've taken his lil' girl out to do some shooting, maybe she would'nt have turned into such a hoe....which, is why Caylee is dead 

SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT IF GEORGE TOOK CASEY TO SHOOT GUNS SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER MOTHER
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: September 18, 2008, 02:41:23 AM »

HEY Monkeys -

o/t = t/o

Yes Yes Yes    and Yes..........but who would tell

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: September 18, 2008, 02:41:54 AM »

A lot of fathers are not doing a good job either whether they live in the home or not.  You should never judge anyone. God says that is his job, to judge.  After reading your post before this one I understand where you are coming from.  Not only am I a mother but I have been a high school teacher for 32 years.  I base my responses on what I have seen and not on what I choose to think.  Trust me I have seen a lot.  I also know that I have raised three wonderful girls by myself and they will tell you in a heartbeat that it was their mother who made them what they are today. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: September 18, 2008, 02:42:04 AM »

HEY Monkeys -

o/t = t/o

LOL
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: September 18, 2008, 02:42:08 AM »

Ok well what does that say about Casey cause she had both????

Nothing - there are always exceptions to every rule, and statistics just point out that the odds of teenage pregnancy, etc. are higher for girls raised in no-father households.  Not that it always happens.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: September 18, 2008, 02:42:45 AM »

HEY Monkeys -

o/t = t/o

If I think I know who you are referring to you still are o/t.   
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #555 on: September 18, 2008, 02:44:43 AM »

Say "Thank You" 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: September 18, 2008, 02:45:37 AM »

I really would like to know WHY....LE went out to California....I  really just dont believe that it would have only been to talk to Padilla and his partners...there has to be another reason....does anybody have a clue or opinion?

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: September 18, 2008, 02:47:17 AM »

I really would like to know WHY....LE went out to California....I  really just dont believe that it would have only been to talk to Padilla and his partners...there has to be another reason....does anybody have a clue or opinion?

I think it is to talk to the Hawkins Marine guy he is stationed in California
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: September 18, 2008, 02:47:52 AM »

I think they had to get a written statement for the record to verify his statements about the phone calls.  Don't think much else.
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #559 on: September 18, 2008, 02:48:03 AM »

SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT IF GEORGE TOOK CASEY TO SHOOT GUNS SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER MOTHER

Basically "YES"  because, a dad who takes his children shooting is usually a damn good man!  However, George/Cindy are effin aholes, so, my theory don't apply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.