May 15, 2024, 01:20:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 32 - 6/30/11  (Read 725979 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2660 on: July 01, 2011, 12:38:09 AM »

My sister just showed me a clip of the Caylee funeral where George spoke. It made me cry. He talked about how Caylee could instantly cheer him up by getting in his face and saying "JoJo! Grandpa JoJo!" and how he and Caylee would eat popcorn out of her special Spongebob bowl, and how she loved green beans, and how he would sing the Spongebob song with her. He also said they would dance around the house and everyone would tell him to grow up, but he said when you're around a small child, you become a child at heart. He also taught her the "you are my sunshine" song. I was sobbing uncontrollably.

I can't imagine anyone accusing him of hiding caylee's body. He is the LAST person I would suspect in any foul play involving Caylee. She was the light of his life. Casey and Baez are absolute monsters for trying to blame him.

I totally agree!
if he helped casey i cannot imagine him leaving caylee's body were she was found...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2661 on: July 01, 2011, 12:38:46 AM »

Sinsin can go to the bank on her break time right?

I would assume so.  When I worked in an office, I had to punch out for lunch and punch back in when I got back.  I don't think I had to punch out for breaks though.  
I use my break time to go to the bank very often ..but with sinsin's family i imagine she used to go there very often, it is easy to know for how long her compter wan inactive...or if she deleted all her emails IT will recover them...it can take a little while to get them...last year i los emails from my computer and I called IT to recover them..IT had to call an special company to recover my emails, it took 5 weeks or more and not all of mails were recovered...

I think they have her on the computer use. Work computers sign you out automatically with so many minutes inactivity. Then you have to sign back in with your password.  It is a security issue and I am guessing that with medical records it is even more of an issue. I am going to bet they have her on her work computer at the very times she claimed to be on her that home computer. I believe they are going to prosecute her for this and maybe because she lied so much all of the other charges they held off until the trial. JP can put her in jail right then if they prove she lied in her testimony.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2662 on: July 01, 2011, 12:38:52 AM »

It's possible that the mother signed the checks and made the check out to say a grocery store, but left the amount blank because maybe Casey did the grocery shopping & since mom & dad helped out with Caylee things like perhaps buying diapers they sent Casey to shop.  It's easy enough to write the check for over the amount and pocket the cash.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2663 on: July 01, 2011, 12:40:04 AM »

is she wearing the same clothes that were found in her car and sinsin washed?
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2664 on: July 01, 2011, 12:41:27 AM »

I would assume so.  When I worked in an office, I had to punch out for lunch and punch back in when I got back.  I don't think I had to punch out for breaks though.  
I use my break time to go to the bank very often ..but with sinsin's family i imagine she used to go there very often, it is easy to know for how long her compter wan inactive...or if she deleted all her emails IT will recover them...it can take a little while to get them...last year i los emails from my computer and I called IT to recover them..IT had to call an special company to recover my emails, it took 5 weeks or more and not all of mails were recovered...

I think they have her on the computer use. Work computers sign you out automatically with so many minutes inactivity. Then you have to sign back in with your password.  It is a security issue and I am guessing that with medical records it is even more of an issue. I am going to bet they have her on her work computer at the very times she claimed to be on her that home computer. I believe they are going to prosecute her for this and maybe because she lied so much all of the other charges they held off until the trial. JP can put her in jail right then if they prove she lied in her testimony.
for sure she and her ex boss are being under investigation right now...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2665 on: July 01, 2011, 12:42:13 AM »

It is not her break time they are talking about - it was hours she was said she was on her home computer. Of course we know KC was on it and I am going with what ISpy said........with all the checks she forged in Feb and March and all the credit card bills she ran up, she was looking for a way then to kill Caylee because they caught her. I have always thought she planned to kill George and Cindy first but then when the big fight came about on the 15th her rage turned on Caylee first.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

scrappysniffer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2666 on: July 01, 2011, 12:44:02 AM »

ISpy....ICA has different clothes for court because her lawyers are using the "loan closet'' at the court house for 'broke' prisoners.  Some of the clothes were purchased earlier by Cindy, people think and maybe a few tops purchased by the lawyers, but lately they appear to come from the loan closet.  Most courts houses have a loan closet with clothes for inmates to wear at their hearings.  The lawyers or their law clerks can go in and pick out an outfit just before court time.  That is why some tops are larger then others...depends on what is hanging on the rack, although some people feel larger tops are picked to make ICA look small and meek.

This info was put out in some of the newspapers and also on TV.  Maybe a smarter Monkey can find an actual link.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2667 on: July 01, 2011, 12:44:10 AM »

My sister just showed me a clip of the Caylee funeral where George spoke. It made me cry. He talked about how Caylee could instantly cheer him up by getting in his face and saying "JoJo! Grandpa JoJo!" and how he and Caylee would eat popcorn out of her special Spongebob bowl, and how she loved green beans, and how he would sing the Spongebob song with her. He also said they would dance around the house and everyone would tell him to grow up, but he said when you're around a small child, you become a child at heart. He also taught her the "you are my sunshine" song. I was sobbing uncontrollably.

I can't imagine anyone accusing him of hiding caylee's body. He is the LAST person I would suspect in any foul play involving Caylee. She was the light of his life. Casey and Baez are absolute monsters for trying to blame him.

That's is exactly how he hooks people in.

Step 1. Lie Lie Lie

Step 2. Deny Deny Deny

Step 3. Cry Cry Cry  (invoke sympathy)

Step 4. Start back at step # 1 and repeat.  (we have completed the Anthony cycle)

but...

I totally agree with you that George had nothing to do with a dead Caylee.

LOL....and I agree with all you stated as well....George may be alot of things and guilty of alot of things, but NO WAY would he throw Caylee away like trash. I think that Casey and Sindy treated George like crap and Caylee was the light of his life in that little house of horrors on Hopespring Drive.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2668 on: July 01, 2011, 12:46:06 AM »

I think they have her on the computer use. Work computers sign you out automatically with so many minutes inactivity. Then you have to sign back in with your password.  It is a security issue and I am guessing that with medical records it is even more of an issue. I am going to bet they have her on her work computer at the very times she claimed to be on her that home computer. I believe they are going to prosecute her for this and maybe because she lied so much all of the other charges they held off until the trial. JP can put her in jail right then if they prove she lied in her testimony.

I would say the company will not have any problems once she is proved to be a liar tomorrow. There is nothing illegal about anyone taking comp time who is salaried. I really do question though if she really was salaried or if that was a lie too after looking at her direct deposits. It appears to me they match the hours she had on her time cards as if she was an hourly worker.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2669 on: July 01, 2011, 12:48:45 AM »

Well, it is obvious to me where ICA learned to lie....these people absolutely floor me. They think they can just go into a court of law..tell any little story that suits their purpose under oath and it's just fine....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2670 on: July 01, 2011, 12:48:54 AM »

All I am gonna say is that if I were on trial in a death penalty case and my attorneys arguement to something was .....".and that's all this is...just more blah,blah,blah,blah,blah....."....just sayin....

lol-I couldn't believe he said that-someone needs to post that clip on his FB.

Better yet make a compilation of all his stupid doings and make a Bumbling-Bozo video tribute and post it. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2671 on: July 01, 2011, 12:51:13 AM »

All I am gonna say is that if I were on trial in a death penalty case and my attorneys arguement to something was .....".and that's all this is...just more blah,blah,blah,blah,blah....."....just sayin....

lol-I couldn't believe he said that-someone needs to post that clip on his FB.

Better yet make a compilation of all his stupid doings and make a Bumbling-Bozo video tribute and post it. 

There are alot of them, but that one just takes the cake for me! And what was even more funny was how Jeff and Judge Perry didn't miss a beat and just kept on going. He sounded like a petulant teenager who wasn't getting his way...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2672 on: July 01, 2011, 12:51:30 AM »

I think they have her on the computer use. Work computers sign you out automatically with so many minutes inactivity. Then you have to sign back in with your password.  It is a security issue and I am guessing that with medical records it is even more of an issue. I am going to bet they have her on her work computer at the very times she claimed to be on her that home computer. I believe they are going to prosecute her for this and maybe because she lied so much all of the other charges they held off until the trial. JP can put her in jail right then if they prove she lied in her testimony.

I would say the company will not have any problems once she is proved to be a liar tomorrow. There is nothing illegal about anyone taking comp time who is salaried. I really do question though if she really was salaried or if that was a lie too after looking at her direct deposits. It appears to me they match the hours she had on her time cards as if she was an hourly worker.
I am salaried too and my paychecks always show the 80 hours.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2673 on: July 01, 2011, 12:52:59 AM »

It's possible that the mother signed the checks and made the check out to say a grocery store, but left the amount blank because maybe Casey did the grocery shopping & since mom & dad helped out with Caylee things like perhaps buying diapers they sent Casey to shop.  It's easy enough to write the check for over the amount and pocket the cash.

You can see that Casey wrote the checks and signed Cindy's name,
and lots of them.

Cindy had to know that Casey didn't have a job and I think they kept
that fact from George.   George's suicide letter said that he asked questions,
but was told not to interfer.  Cindy and Casey were keeping deep secrets
from George.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2674 on: July 01, 2011, 12:53:37 AM »

Well, it is obvious to me where ICA learned to lie....these people absolutely floor me. They think they can just go into a court of law..tell any little story that suits their purpose under oath and it's just fine....

I don't think Cindy would know the truth anymore than KC does. I would bet money if you ask people who know her, she is known to lie too. I cannot count all the blatant lies I have heard come out of her mouth in the last 3 years. Things you KNOW even not knowing her personally are lies. It is just amazing to me why no one ever called her on them. I noticed in her LE interviews they caught her all the time by rewording the questions and I wondered why she was not prosecuted them, but my brother said they would hold off any prosecution if they planned to do it, of the family members until after the trial so not to hurt the main case of murder.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2675 on: July 01, 2011, 12:53:54 AM »

OK, about George
What I dont get is he cooperating with the defense? not really
Is the animosity between him and Bobo real?
WTF is going on?
How can he and Cindy sit , let alone live together? Is this like good cop bad cop?
Part of me is grateful I dont get it or I would be like them
But once bitten, twice shy..
I dont trust not one of them
BUT, I dont think he had anything to do with Caylee's death or 'disposal'

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2676 on: July 01, 2011, 12:54:03 AM »

OK... I could have sworn I saw a link here earlier for an SM twitter... I did not know such a thing even existed...can anyone help me out here? I MUST be notified in the event of a verdict. I can get ill really quick and dash home.... ::justice2NJ::

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2677 on: July 01, 2011, 12:55:54 AM »

I don't think Cindy would know the truth anymore than KC does. I would bet money if you ask people who know her, she is known to lie too. I cannot count all the blatant lies I have heard come out of her mouth in the last 3 years. Things you KNOW even not knowing her personally are lies. It is just amazing to me why no one ever called her on them. I noticed in her LE interviews they caught her all the time by rewording the questions and I wondered why she was not prosecuted them, but my brother said they would hold off any prosecution if they planned to do it, of the family members until after the trial so not to hurt the main case of murder.
Cindy must have been an effin nightmare to work with.. If she made an error, i could see her laying the blame on the field nurses and lying .. bet the were glad she left

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2678 on: July 01, 2011, 12:55:58 AM »

Like mother , like daughter....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2679 on: July 01, 2011, 12:57:15 AM »

OK... I could have sworn I saw a link here earlier for an SM twitter... I did not know such a thing even existed...can anyone help me out here? I MUST be notified in the event of a verdict. I can get ill really quick and dash home.... ::justice2NJ::

I think the jury will take four or five days to reach a vedict.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.