May 15, 2024, 11:30:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 329749 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1560 on: September 24, 2008, 12:12:54 PM »

OK, how smart do you have to be to take a car out to a remote area and set the trunk on fire? Maybe I watch too many espisodes of Forensic Files. But, yes, for this scenario unless someone likes to walk or brought a bike to pedal their arse back to town, he or she would need a helper. Or how about ripping up the trunk liner? I know it might not have destroyed all DNA but it would have been an attempt. Or how about NOT calling the police in the first place?

So, the car and George and Lee were home before Cindy and Casey got there. Where did George go during the next bit of drama? Casey in her room sulking, Lee trying to get her to talk, mom threatening to call the cops and eavesdropping. Where did George go? Yardwork? Was he too pissed to be around her? Anyone know? I'm curious.

Oh, I know people think others are as stupid as they are, but they are usually wrong. I have an ex who thought I was stupid. Big surprise for him.

IDK. I get more confused about this mess by the minute. 

George went to work.  No, I'm not kidding.

Oh, well that made my jaw drop.

I remember you, Caylee.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1561 on: September 24, 2008, 12:14:18 PM »

Sorry i didn't have time to catch up reading.. I did just finish reading the new documents.. I was wondering if anyone else got the same opinion i did..I felt le was diging for a way to tie cindy and george into this.

This is jmo but they did keep asking lee about the cans and if casey or her dad got them out of the trunk and if i'm correct when amy was talking and mentioned cindy thinking it was casey or caylee in the trunk.. I felt like le was very interested in that.. I believe he left the room for a minute after she stated that didn't he?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1562 on: September 24, 2008, 12:14:26 PM »

Do we not think George would have been smart enough to destroy the evidence -- the car? I'm not saying he's a rocket scientist or anything, but sheesh. I see Casey being sloppy and spur of the moment and dumb enough to just leave the car and evidence behind. George? Not so much. IMO
Sorry guys I am working on some designs today so I am behind...

Wanted to chime in here, given the timelines thus far I think that GA was trying to destroy evidence...IMO  Do not think he is very bright, or maybe in a panic did not think prior to his actions.

I'm agree that GA is not very bright...

But I really think that this entire family has shown us a propensity for lying and then covering their tracks with more lies and confusion. 

My best friend, who was married, was having an affair with her boss, who was also married.  We all worked toghether.  Everyone in the office knew, and it became an absolute joke, because they told the most ridiculous lies and stories... and they TRULY BELIEVED that they were fooling everyone.  And really, everyone was kind of laughing behind their backs.  I would ask her things about contradictory statements and such, and she would just back it up with another lie.  You would literally need a spreadsheet to keep track of it all... yet they just continued to do what they did... and believed that nobody was any the wiser....

until her husband filed for divorce...
and they both got fired.

No, we're not friends anymore, jic anyone is wondering....

Really.  People think that other people are THAT stupid.

OK, how smart do you have to be to take a car out to a remote area and set the trunk on fire? Maybe I watch too many espisodes of Forensic Files. But, yes, for this scenario unless someone likes to walk or brought a bike to pedal their arse back to town, he or she would need a helper. Or how about ripping up the trunk liner? I know it might not have destroyed all DNA but it would have been an attempt. Or how about NOT calling the police in the first place?

So, the car and George and Lee were home before Cindy and Casey got there. Where did George go during the next bit of drama? Casey in her room sulking, Lee trying to get her to talk, mom threatening to call the cops and eavesdropping. Where did George go? Yardwork? Was he too pissed to be around her? Anyone know? I'm curious.

Oh, I know people think others are as stupid as they are, but they are usually wrong. I have an ex who thought I was stupid. Big surprise for him.

Note to self, never call you stupid!   

I think George claims to have been at work....no proof on if that is truth though.

As for burning the car, that would bring a lot of attention, especially since that time of year here in Florida is our dry season, and wild fires are set with just a spark.  Things would have come back on Casey really quickly.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1563 on: September 24, 2008, 12:14:40 PM »

Yes BT, much worse than a dead deer or anything else 'dead'. Many of us here know and have relayed that as best we can. UNDESCRIBABLE.....like no other odor.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: September 24, 2008, 12:16:16 PM »

Judge Denies HOA Plea To Move Protesters From Anthony Home
POSTED: 11:50 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 11:15 am EDT September 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Wednesday a judge denied the Homeowner's Associations request for an injunction to move protesters down the street. Commissioner Mildred Fernandez wanted the county to pay for off-duty officers to help keep the peace in the neighborhood. Fernandez wanted them to would work from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

Casey will be allowed to leave her parent's home today between 3:00pm Wednesday afternoon and 8:00pm for a visit with her attorney Jose Baez.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1565 on: September 24, 2008, 12:18:57 PM »

And another funny thing.  You know they did a second interview with Cindy and George.  Where is it???

And those txt messages sure would help with the timeline!  I'm guessing no one wants to be the poor person to go in and clean them up.

And do we suppose the thing taken that was under her license in her wallet was her ID for Universal?  Do you think they got the rest of the receipts from Baez?

Heck, I don't own even one gas can.  What the heck is up with those?  George got his back.  Why did she need another when she wasn't driving her own car?  Something strange about those things.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: September 24, 2008, 12:19:14 PM »

Yes BT, much worse than a dead deer or anything else 'dead'. Many of us here know and have relayed that as best we can. UNDESCRIBABLE.....like no other odor.

Thanks, Nut.

I Stand With The Girl
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1567 on: September 24, 2008, 12:21:20 PM »

Do we not think George would have been smart enough to destroy the evidence -- the car? I'm not saying he's a rocket scientist or anything, but sheesh. I see Casey being sloppy and spur of the moment and dumb enough to just leave the car and evidence behind. George? Not so much. IMO
Sorry guys I am working on some designs today so I am behind...

Wanted to chime in here, given the timelines thus far I think that GA was trying to destroy evidence...IMO  Do not think he is very bright, or maybe in a panic did not think prior to his actions.

I'm agree that GA is not very bright...

But I really think that this entire family has shown us a propensity for lying and then covering their tracks with more lies and confusion. 

My best friend, who was married, was having an affair with her boss, who was also married.  We all worked toghether.  Everyone in the office knew, and it became an absolute joke, because they told the most ridiculous lies and stories... and they TRULY BELIEVED that they were fooling everyone.  And really, everyone was kind of laughing behind their backs.  I would ask her things about contradictory statements and such, and she would just back it up with another lie.  You would literally need a spreadsheet to keep track of it all... yet they just continued to do what they did... and believed that nobody was any the wiser....

until her husband filed for divorce...
and they both got fired.

No, we're not friends anymore, jic anyone is wondering....

Really.  People think that other people are THAT stupid.

Note to self, never call you stupid!   

I think George claims to have been at work....no proof on if that is truth though.

As for burning the car, that would bring a lot of attention, especially since that time of year here in Florida is our dry season, and wild fires are set with just a spark.  Things would have come back on Casey really quickly.

Well, guess I was thinking of Kentucky. There are some places where I don't think anyone would notice for a while anyway. We had a recent case where a burned out truck was found with a body in it. I believe the fire had gone out, not 100 percent sure though. Plus we have some pretty big burn piles in rural areas. Just sayin' if someone did try to get rid of evidence the trunk would be an obvious place b/c of the smell and that person did not do a very good job. And I'm glad they didn't.

Oh, no, honey. I put the ex in his place and moved right along. He was the dummy.

I remember you, Caylee.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1568 on: September 24, 2008, 12:21:36 PM »

And another funny thing.  You know they did a second interview with Cindy and George.  Where is it???

And those txt messages sure would help with the timeline!  I'm guessing no one wants to be the poor person to go in and clean them up.

And do we suppose the thing taken that was under her license in her wallet was her ID for Universal?  Do you think they got the rest of the receipts from Baez?

Heck, I don't own even one gas can.  What the heck is up with those?  George got his back.  Why did she need another when she wasn't driving her own car?  Something strange about those things.

Maybe Casey asked Amy for a gas can so she could put gas in the Pontiac in order to abandon it somewhere else?  It got towed before she managed to get back there and retrieve it.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1569 on: September 24, 2008, 12:21:40 PM »

Casey may have went back to the scene of the crime..Just to make sure nothing was detected and throughly burnt...jmo
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1570 on: September 24, 2008, 12:22:17 PM »

I have two gas cans, one for truck and car, and the other for lawn mower.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: September 24, 2008, 12:22:46 PM »

And those txt messages sure would help with the timeline! I'm guessing no one wants to be the poor person to go in and clean them up.

I am beginning to think that the 317 pages that news organizations shared with us yesterday is all we are going to get. They say they are "edited" files. Seems they edited out the text messages and who knows what else.

I hope I am wrong, but I can't imagine what the delay is, if indeed they are going to share with us.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: September 24, 2008, 12:23:54 PM »

6/30 Target 836pm c $7.49

6/30 JCPenney’s 610pm cc $73.40

6/28 Waterford 715pm $16.00

7/01 JCP 447pm cc $31.93

7/02 Ross 806pm c $37.23

7/03 Target 715pm c $15.98

7/03 Unreadable 609pm c $10.64

7/04 Target 1219pm c $12.71

7/05 Best Buy 513pm c $14.90

7/05 Citco car wash 541pm c $4.00

7/06 Winn Dixie 554pm c $11.61

7/06 Publix (sp) 532pm c $59.14

7/07 Target 516pm c $4.18

7/08 Target 1159 am ck $111.01

7/10 Target 1200pm ck $155.47

7/10 Target 1033am ck $137.77

7/12 Winn Dixie 938pm ck $92.62

7/13 Waterford 510pm $8.00

7/15 Winn Dixie 604pm c $88.45

7/14 Blockbuster 530 pm c $13.40

Cc=credit card

C=cash

Ck=check

Got this off another site.  She sure was feeding those guys good by the looks of the grocery store bills.  The car wash on 07/05/2008 is interesting also.

Yeah she also went to the movies Hellboy and Hancock!! Only 8.00 I guess she went by herself
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: September 24, 2008, 12:25:56 PM »

Maybe Casey asked Amy for a gas can so she could put gas in the Pontiac in order to abandon it somewhere else?  It got towed before she managed to get back there and retrieve it.

she asked AMy for a gas can,. Ricardo for a gas can...what is up with the damn gas cans???????

"God dont like ugly"
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1574 on: September 24, 2008, 12:31:20 PM »

UNLESS YOU ARE WARPED LIKE ME, DO NOT READ THIS.  SICKO THOUGHTS. 

Well, we don't know that Amy got the gas can back right?  So, I can not even believe I am saying this, but this whole thing is so whacked.  Would a gas can full of water or stones, be enough to weigh down a body in water?  Would one be enough?  I just can't buy all of this running out of gas stuff, especially so many times.  Hey, you run out once, you see where the gauge is and you know that means empty.  Or it is just as easy to use a gas can to siphon gas out rather than put it in, right?  Those stupid cans seemed to have such a sense of urgency around them.

And she did cash a check at one point at the check cashing place, one of the notes/receipts is on that.  And when would she have lost the other baby?  I so can not wait for this trial!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: September 24, 2008, 12:35:14 PM »

Why couldn't the gas have been used to simply burn Caylee? We've seen that done before.I dunno why all the gas cans!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1576 on: September 24, 2008, 12:38:29 PM »

I am waaay behind you guys.  I'm still reading the documents and haven't followed your discussion.  I'm sure someone already caught this, if so ignore it.  While reading Amy's interview she said she had $800.00 cash in her pocket, fell asleep on the couch and woke up the next morning in a different pair of pants.  Casey told her she had been sleep walking and probably hid the money somewhere.  CASEY USED CHLOROFORM ON AMY!!!!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: September 24, 2008, 12:39:32 PM »

And those txt messages sure would help with the timeline! I'm guessing no one wants to be the poor person to go in and clean them up.

I am beginning to think that the 317 pages that news organizations shared with us yesterday is all we are going to get. They say they are "edited" files. Seems they edited out the text messages and who knows what else.

I hope I am wrong, but I can't imagine what the delay is, if indeed they are going to share with us.

There are pages missing too. Page 1404 of Waters statement is missing.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1578 on: September 24, 2008, 12:40:42 PM »

I think we will have acess to the other docs, I just think they are taking the responsible route and taking their time trying to edit out peoples phone numbers.  IMO

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1579 on: September 24, 2008, 12:41:47 PM »

Which one of the following statements do not match up?

SCENE: The car is in the garage, overflowing with the smell of death. They have
       it VENTILATING, according to Lee in his 69 page statement released yesterday.

FLASHBACK

7-15-2008   

George, Cindy, Lee handwritten statements

George - No mention of death smell in car - George says:
Arriving home at 9:50pm, my spouse (Cindy) was in our garage crying, upset,
and told me that Caylee Marie Anthony (our granddaughter) was missing,
taken a month ago by a person by the name of "Zany."

Cindy - No mention of death smell - hasn't seen Casey or Caylee for a month. Daughter  finally stated she is missing. Casey told me for the last month Caylee has been with her.

Lee - No mention of death smell - Casey told him Caylee
was dropped off with "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez" She met
the Nanny through Jeff Hopkins. Anthony Lazaro said when I called
his cell phone this evening, that Casey has been telling him that she
sees Caylee on a regular basis.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.