May 14, 2024, 05:16:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 219803 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #700 on: March 16, 2009, 03:16:34 AM »

Hotping...
A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!....
May you have many more.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: March 16, 2009, 03:21:41 AM »

Just watched KINGS.....
IF I were KING for a day......
PAULASS AND URINE would become queens to my trusty STAFF....If you know what I mean!
They would expose ALL they know...or not...BUTT I would expose them, either way...UP THE MIDDLE!
Just saying...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #702 on: March 16, 2009, 03:22:37 AM »

http://www.magic965.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=87

Confession Club Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary @ Cofession Club 14 Mar

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: March 16, 2009, 03:22:43 AM »

I tend to talk to myself late at night...
Sorry for the off topic....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: March 16, 2009, 03:24:36 AM »

Good Night billb, texasmom and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: March 16, 2009, 03:25:18 AM »

Good Night TM.....I hope no one clicks on those links.....I'm really tired and did not realize that I actually posted the entire link until it was to late....   

Goodnight Hotping!   

Don't worry, before the links you had the warning also; so if anyone does click...it will be at their own risk!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: March 16, 2009, 03:26:11 AM »

Just watched KINGS.....
IF I were KING for a day......
PAULASS AND URINE would become queens to my trusty STAFF....If you know what I mean!
They would expose ALL they know...or not...BUTT I would expose them, either way...UP THE MIDDLE!
Just saying...

I wish you were KING for a day then billb!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: March 16, 2009, 03:29:06 AM »

I tend to talk to myself late at night...
Sorry for the off topic....

It's alright billb!  If I hadn't been off looking at pictures, I would have been here so you wouldn't have to talk to yourself!  I'm sure that would have been more fun!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: March 16, 2009, 03:30:22 AM »

Good Night billb, texasmom and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goodnight billb!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: March 16, 2009, 03:59:06 AM »

Erotic party With Le Groove @ Tattoo Boat 14 Mar

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: March 16, 2009, 04:11:07 AM »

National Casting Of Aruba Model Search 2009 @ The New Havana beach Club 14 Mar

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: March 16, 2009, 04:21:35 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: March 16, 2009, 09:12:29 AM »

Thank you Lifesong.

Just makes me shake my head.

I don't know if this is a continuing comprehension problem for her, or if Kyle is now back pedalling FAST.

Part of ldstlou's post at GM.  My thoughts in red:

Kyle told me that if there had been evidence in the cage that was related to Natalee, then Dateline would not have been able to show the footage because it would have been evidence in an ongoing investigation. When the divers came up after the Dec 30th dive with the thumbs down sign, there was an agent from Quantico on the boat. Someone from Dateline had asked the agent if there was any evidence related to Natalee and the Quantico agent then told him no which gave Dateline legally, the right to use the footage in their show. So it was the Quantico agent who said there was no evidence in the cage related to Natalee. If there had been evidence related to Natalee's case, Dateline would NOT have been able to show it. (Really?? the Quantico agent could tell right away WITHOUT TESTING that nothing in the cage pertained to Natalee or Joran?  BS, pure BS and you can't possibly believe this))

Next Kyle told me, that indeed Schaefer had planned on doing a documentary on the search. When they found out that Dateline was going to air the footage before they had a chance to sell their documentary, they contacted the FBI to try and get it stopped. I believe that the FBI then called Dateline and said they could not show all of the footage of the dive. This is my understanding of what happened after talking to Kyle. ((Again, I call BS.  Dateline was part of the search from the very beginning starting with shots taken at the dock in LA.  You trying to tell me that Dateline pulled a fast one on all of them?))

I just am not one who believes in a conspiracy theory or any wrong doing in Schaefer wanting to do a documentary of the search for Natalee. They were usurped by Dateline who originally was doing a show on Tim and TES, but who changed the theme of their show to the Persistence and the search before they had a buyer for their own documentary. I also don't believe Schaefer would have made a "lot of money" on the documentary, I believe he was trying to recoup some of the money he had put into the search.

Logic dictates, that IF they had found Natalee in the cage, THEN they certainly would have made a lot of money selling the footage. What is the point in hiding the fact that they found Natalee...there is none!!!  ((There is no logic dictating what you post, only emotion))

I'll likely have more to say after I wake up 

I only made it to the second sentence.

Kyle Kingman:  "I have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: March 16, 2009, 09:30:53 AM »

IF the trap isn't important, has no remains, just a bunch of hermit crabs, then how come....

Kyle said: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot. I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.[/u]

And yet all this talk from Silvetti afterward about needing to raise funds to go explore the remaining targets.

After his own analyst says those targets are JUNK.

Just like that same analyst says there was NOTHING in that pond either.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: March 16, 2009, 09:54:24 AM »

DESPERATE LAST CRY FOR HELP THAT COULD TRAP ARUBA KILLERS
By REBECCA MOWLING

A desperate last phone call from missing Natalee Holloway could provide police with a vital link to the killers in the Aruba murder case. The National Enquirer has discovered what may have been a last cry for help by the 18-year-old honors student.

Shortly after she was last seen alive, she left a message on a close friend's cell phone. Chillingly, a sinister male voice is heard in the background asking Natalee: "Are you calling home?"

An insider in the investigation said: "Her friend believes it could have been the last call from Natalee, who was in trouble and desperate for help."

In a stunning development on July 4, two of the three suspects in the case — brothers Deepak Kalpoe, 21, and Katish Kalpoe, 18 — were released from custody. The prime suspect, Joran van der Sloot, 17, was ordered to be detained for 60 more days for continued interrogation.

Natalee, from Birmingham, Ala., went missing after enjoying the final evening of a five-day graduation trip to the Caribbean island. Her classmates last saw her at 1 am on May 30 when she left Carlos 'n' Charlie's bar, a popular nightspot in the town of Oranjestad, with a tall, dark-haired teenager later identified as Van der Sloot.

Sources close to the investigation say Natalee appeared to be traveling inside a car when she phoned her pal at a time police will give only as "between 2 am and 5 am".

The friend, who had been in Aruba with Natalee, had her cell phone turned off as she flew home to Alabama and didn't listen to her messages until later that day. It is believed her final chilling words are on that voicemail.

Authorities are combing through phone records to locate where the call came from. They appear to have been stung into action by the efforts of Natalee's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty, 44, who flew to Aruba that day and immediately began her own investigation.

Charles Croes, who owns a rental phone business in Aruba, revealed that he had been contacted on May 30 by Natalee's family trying to trace a phone call.

"A close friend of mine called me up who was working with Natalee's family to help find her," he said. "My friend explained there was a call made by Natalee and he was hoping that the phone call was made from one of our phones." After becoming involved in the case, the businessman helped Natalee's mother identify and track down Van der Sloot, the son of a justice official in Aruba.

When Croes confronted Joran, the 6 ft 5 ins schoolboy tennis star claimed Natalee had been doing drugs and drinking before he took her home. "He (Joran) told me that she was coming onto him, and dancing provocatively, and then she said she wanted him to have him take her home. He then agreed to that," Croes said.

As we reported exclusively two weeks ago, Aruban police believe that somebody slipped Natalee the drug Ecstasy while she was inside the bar.

They suspect she died of a drug overdose after going off with Van Der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers. The three gave conflicting accounts of how they left Natalee to find her way home. Joran later changed his story to claim that he and Natalee were dropped off at a beach near the Marriott Hotel, where he left her alone at 1:50 am.

But investigators became convinced he and Natalee were never even on the beach. "It's hard to believe any man would leave a girl alone on a beach in the early hours of the morning," said the source.

"Joran has told so many lies there's no reason to believe his latest story is true. There are no independent witnesses who saw them on the beach and no trace was found of Natalee during a search of the area.

"Perhaps Joran has been deliberately trying to throw the investigation off by lying about where they were."

Whatever the truth of how Natalee died, our investigation reveals that her body may not have been disposed of that night. It is extremely difficult to hide a body, especially with only a couple of hours before daylight," said another source.

"Natalee weighed about 110lbs. If she was dumped at sea it would take 165lbs — one and a half times her body weight — to prevent the body from resurfacing.

"And a boat could not have been used to transport the body in the middle of the night without raising suspicion."

Authorities believe it is unlikely that one person was able to move the body and they have continued to question Joran's friends as possible suspects involved in Natalee's disappearance.

Dutch-born Joran's father, Paulus van der Sloot, a former acting head of the government legal department, was arrested and held for three days in connection with the investigation.

"We have information that Joran's father Paulus called several of Joran's friends in the following days and asked them to back up his son's alibi," revealed the insider. Officials believe Paulus met with the three suspects a couple of days after Natalee vanished and told them: "Without a body, the police don't have a case against you."

Published on: 07/08/2005
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: March 16, 2009, 10:38:11 AM »

Good morning everyone!   

Thanks for the article Klaas! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: March 16, 2009, 11:26:44 AM »

The Search for Natalee Holloway

XVIII. Sonar Search Complete
Update: Mon 03-March 1345 hrs

It is difficult going home with many questions left unanswered and so many sonar targets remaining to be explored. Our comfort lies in knowledge that we have done the best job we could, that we can return to dive on the remaining targets when funded, and that answers may come in time. We feel that the search is not over but rather entering a new phase.

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/xviii-sonar-search-complete.html

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

When Kyle Kingman's own words and his professinal expertise are considered ... donations that were received on behalf of the Natalee Holloway ocean search following the Persistent leaving Aruba should be returned.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: March 16, 2009, 11:37:03 AM »

Considering Kyle Kingman's own words ... Tamikosmom's words will be John Silvetti's worst nightmare if he leads an undertaking to investigate those targets using solicited funds.

Janet
_____

Kyle Kingman:
The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: March 16, 2009, 11:39:19 AM »

Considering Kyle Kingman's own words ... Tamikosmom's words will be John Silvetti's worst nightmare if he leads an undertaking to investigate those targets using solicited funds.

Janet
_____

Kyle Kingman:
The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: March 16, 2009, 11:47:58 AM »

I am attempting to comprehend how LoRain knows that Natalee Holloway remains were not in that trap.

Considering Kyle Kingman states otherwise while providing backup ... I wish LoRain would do likewise.

Janet

+++++++

LoRain
Re: The Cage
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2009, 08:11:14 pm »

I can tell you this much....Natalee was not in that cage....

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.60

Kyle Kingman:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.