May 07, 2024, 12:32:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 549161 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: October 19, 2011, 07:09:04 AM »

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
Disappearance of #BabyLisa now @Peoplemag cover story: yfrog.com/ocv8ojj
9 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/peteralexander

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: October 19, 2011, 07:13:34 AM »

Any body catch on Joy Behar something being said about the Irwin's taking down or dismantling Lisa's room? Why would you do that?

If it's true, it sounds like they are resigned to the thought that she is not coming back.

I hope it is NOT because they want to get rid of evidence.

Is there a link for Irwin's taking down/dismantling Lisa's room?
IF they did do this. My take on it, there was evidence of fowl play. Irwin's didn't want anyone to find.
I do hope this is wrong.  I would love a happy ending.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: October 19, 2011, 07:25:41 AM »

I realize that an 11 mo. old is small, but the child would still decompose, correct ?
How could a child be hidden in that attic for so long & no
awful odor to high heaven ?

Absolutely........but, if wrapped in enough plastic and in a sealed box, maybe the odor wouldn't be so bad....how many bodies were in John Wayne Gacy's house ???? There are other instances of bodies within the home hidden, but this one freaked me out big time.

You can confuse a dog by putting like moth balls/deer scent, ect. However the longer the person's been dead the more the smell will come threw.  The dog has to be within an area also, since it's inside no wind.

Maybe they used a few zipper lock plastic bags.

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: October 19, 2011, 07:36:15 AM »

I'm rather stupid to U.S. laws, but mommy dearist is still married to her X hubby and her X
still is supporting the child, therefore he has the right to OK --- LE  questioning his son, or
am I wrong?  LE has now got another search warrant on the house. I hope  the parents have
not got in there again. I'm sorry, but I don't believe a word that mother dearest says. It reminds me of Josh Powell not allowing LE to questioning his boys.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: October 19, 2011, 08:01:16 AM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15721746/day-15-police-serve-search-warrant-on-baby-lisas-family-home
Police serve search warrant on baby Lisa's family home
Posted: Oct 18, 2011 11:40 AM CDT Updated: Oct 19, 2011 6:41 AM CDT

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

For the first time since Day 2 of the baby Lisa Irwin investigation, police have control once again of the family home.

Police said they have a warrant to search the family home on North Lister Avenue of the missing 11-month-old baby.  Police also said the family is not allowed in the home.

Police said they plan to execute the search warrant sometime Wednesday most likely after the sun comes up.

According to police, this is the first warrant issued to search the home.  The previous searches were consensual.

Kansas City Police Department spokesman Capt. Steve Young said they want to see what the parents might have now that they did not have before.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: October 19, 2011, 08:02:18 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/BonyenKCTV5
BonyenKCTV5 Bonyen Lee
An exclusive interview with two women who knew Deborah Bradley well. On KCTV5 this morning. #LisaIrwin
1 hour ago  http://twitter.com/#!/BonyenKCTV5

~ Peter Frampton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: October 19, 2011, 08:06:11 AM »

Any body catch on Joy Behar something being said about the Irwin's taking down or dismantling Lisa's room? Why would you do that?

If it's true, it sounds like they are resigned to the thought that she is not coming back.

IF they did do this. My take on it, there was evidence of fowl play. Irwin's didn't want anyone to find.

MARSHALL: Where are the grandparents during this time? We saw with Casey and George -- Cindy and George Anthony, that they preserved the child`s room hoping that the child would come home. This family has dismantled the child`s room. And I want to make a comment about the children. She said it was grown-up time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/18/joy.01.html
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #427 on: October 19, 2011, 08:14:49 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

Muffy,

The 911 calls are exempt from the Missouri Sunshine Law, but, the dispatch calls are public.

The reason for me to mention this exempt I found it interesting, a station wanted the records of a 911 call and were refused under MSL.

You keep a nice clean cage over in the thread section, I did not want to clutter it up.

I tried to access this link and it was not working.Sad

Responding officers told of theft complaint involving father - KCTV 5

www.kctv5.com/.../first-responding-officers-told-of-theft-comp...

The department's legal counsel said the Missouri Sunshine Law allows 911 calls to be exempted from public disclosure ...

-------------------------------------------
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=kjrmc&cp=57&gs_id=2&xhr=t&q=The+department's+legal+counsel+said+the+Missouri+Sunshine&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&site=&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=The+department's+legal+counsel+said+the+Missouri+Sunshine&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=fe49d561ad75bea3&biw=1280&bih=571

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: October 19, 2011, 08:18:08 AM »

MARSHALL: Where are the grandparents during this time? We saw with Casey and George -- Cindy and George Anthony, that they preserved the child`s room hoping that the child would come home. This family has dismantled the child`s room. And I want to make a comment about the children. She said it was grown-up time.

Tks....so they did dismantle Lisa's room...OMG.
Do we know what kind of bed/crib Lisa was in?  Could she of gotten out by herself/head got caught in the crib?

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #429 on: October 19, 2011, 08:20:17 AM »

Speculations are the GJ (may have some connection) why a search warrant was issued, to fine combed the house. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #430 on: October 19, 2011, 08:35:45 AM »

Deborah said today that she put Lisa to bed around 6:40 and went to bed.  She also said Jeremy had to wake her after he got home from work at 4:00 a.m.  That's well over 9 hours she's saying she slept.

Neighbor who drunk with DB said she left DBs and got home it was 10:30.That means for almost 4 hours they sat there drinking while Lisa was in bed sick and alone if not dead already.
Another thing I dont understand is what responsible adult would go to work while your spouse was drinking and had children there to watch?

IMO I think something happened earlier before JI went to work he desposed of the body on his way.

I am also wondering when was the last time anyone outside the family saw Baby Lisa due to the pictures and videos are when she was 3 and 4 months old why show those babies change some in looks
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #431 on: October 19, 2011, 08:45:35 AM »

Tks....so they did dismantle Lisa's room...OMG.
Do we know what kind of bed/crib Lisa was in?  Could she of gotten out by herself/head got caught in the crib?

Monkeys,

How does she know this information?  Where is her source?  She is not a detective.  I am not biting onto this
information, until it is confirmed.

(BETHANY MARSHALL, PSYCHOANALYST) How is she aware of this stuff???  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: October 19, 2011, 08:46:36 AM »

Kansas City police sit outside the home where Lisa Irwin disappeared on Oct. 4. A search warrant was expected to be executed at the home on Wednesday.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 7:41 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bEO1iFKn

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: October 19, 2011, 08:49:21 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-parents-quiet-14767991
Baby Lisa's Parents Go Quiet
Lindsey Davis reports on the search for the missing baby in Missouri.
02:12 | 10/19/2011

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: October 19, 2011, 09:00:30 AM »

BonyenKCTV5 Bonyen Lee
Police have blocked off Lister in preparation of executing search warrant. #LisaIrwin
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/BonyenKCTV5

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: October 19, 2011, 09:08:24 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-lisa-search-continues-home-14768024?tab=9482931&section=1206833
Missing Baby Lisa: Search Continues Around Home
Legal analyst Dan Abrams discusses the search for the missing Missouri girl.
02:36 | 10/19/2011

~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #436 on: October 19, 2011, 09:09:41 AM »

Does Xanax come in some type of time release capsule?  The stuff I take usually wears off after about 4 hours.  It's not a daily med.  Just something to settle nerves every now and then.  So, why did DB have to take it first thing in the am?  Was something going on?  Also, if the cell phones were cut off for non-payment, why was DB putting contact info into Daddy's old phone?  I mean, what was the point if there was no service on any of the 3 phones?  But wait, wasn't one phone broken?  Wow.  Lot's of useless excuses for 3 phones that can't be found.
I am on Xanax 3 times a day or suppose to be but only take it once a day at night to sleep, without it at night I am awake off and on and dont feel rested the next day. If I took it 3 times a day I would be sleeping all the time. I dont think its a capsule but the effects are short term.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #437 on: October 19, 2011, 09:09:46 AM »

I realize that an 11 mo. old is small, but the child would still decompose, correct ?
How could a child be hidden in that attic for so long & no
awful odor to high heaven ?

Absolutely........but, if wrapped in enough plastic and in a sealed box, maybe the odor wouldn't be so bad....how many bodies were in John Wayne Gacy's house ???? There are other instances of bodies within the home hidden, but this one freaked me out big time.

You can confuse a dog by putting like moth balls/deer scent, ect. However the longer the person's been dead the more the smell will come threw.  The dog has to be within an area also, since it's inside no wind.

Maybe they used a few zipper lock plastic bags.
A few household items could help with the coverup...kitty litter for absorption, bleach, baking soda, other cleaning supplies, oven cleaner & drain opener, contain lye.  Of course, a drunk person probably wouldn't think of these things.

It is interesting that LE took items from the neighbor's home and didn't want the stuff photoed by media.  Could it have been things from Lisa's bedroom?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #438 on: October 19, 2011, 09:13:06 AM »

Does Xanax come in some type of time release capsule?  The stuff I take usually wears off after about 4 hours.  It's not a daily med.  Just something to settle nerves every now and then.  So, why did DB have to take it first thing in the am?  Was something going on?  Also, if the cell phones were cut off for non-payment, why was DB putting contact info into Daddy's old phone?  I mean, what was the point if there was no service on any of the 3 phones?  But wait, wasn't one phone broken?  Wow.  Lot's of useless excuses for 3 phones that can't be found.
I am on Xanax 3 times a day or suppose to be but only take it once a day at night to sleep, without it at night I am awake off and on and dont feel rested the next day. If I took it 3 times a day I would be sleeping all the time. I dont think its a capsule but the effects are short term.
Jazzy, I take mine at night too.  It makes me so relaxed and sleepy I couldn't function during the day.  Also, hubby is home at night so I know the kids are taken care of.  I've had a couple of days that I've had to take one but I usually take 1/2 a tablet so that I'm not totally out of it and hubby stays home with me.  I can't imagine mixing X and wine.  Talk about feeling mellow.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: October 19, 2011, 09:24:58 AM »

Detectives and the FBI are at the Irwin home. Police have asked the media to move away from the home.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 8:18 AM

Kansas City police are blocking off roads near the Irwin home.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 8:03 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bEXkqt7s

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.