May 03, 2024, 02:25:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 304260 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: November 10, 2008, 12:10:28 AM »

Now I'm on a mission to find.....LEE!  Actually I'm going to drive by a few houses to see if I can find a small truck like the one that was at the Anthony's with KC.  Can someone tell me the description of the truck - if it was ever known?

Good luck in Orlando Jackie!  Are you going to go to Blanchard Park? Yes, where is Lee? come out Lee!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1161 on: November 10, 2008, 12:18:32 AM »

the truck is green KCJ look for Lee on a speedboat heading away from US 

how long is your flight? I expect you to have my cell to your ear like it's been glued
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1162 on: November 10, 2008, 12:20:48 AM »

Now I'm on a mission to find.....LEE!  Actually I'm going to drive by a few houses to see if I can find a small truck like the one that was at the Anthony's with KC.  Can someone tell me the description of the truck - if it was ever known?

Good luck in Orlando Jackie!  Are you going to go to Blanchard Park? Yes, where is Lee? come out Lee!

I will land at 1:00 pm Eastern time and pick up rental car and go straight to Blanchard Park.  My luck it will be all roped off
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: November 10, 2008, 12:22:02 AM »

I will land at 1:00 pm Eastern time and pick up rental car and go straight to Blanchard Park.  My luck it will be all roped off

Do you have a laptop with wireless?

Edited to add:  and a WebCam?  ha ha..then you could broadcast on the internet like Murt. 
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1164 on: November 10, 2008, 12:23:07 AM »

prolly some buff guy with short hair owner/driver of green truck might check out Lee's house
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1165 on: November 10, 2008, 12:25:36 AM »

Remember the little girl Casey was corresponding with and then the little girl heard on the news that Caylee was probably dead and got really upset and the parents had to take her to the hospital...anyway I thought I remembered that Casey made the child a necklace out of beads and sent her a stuffed animal.  Maybe it was the child that made the necklace for Caylee.  If Casey made the necklace maybe it was out of the same beads and they can find out.  Does anyone remember this?

I have never heard anything about KC corresponding with a little girl.  Whats the story there?  Why on earth would KC correspond with a little girl?  That totally blows my mind.  Fill me in please.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1166 on: November 10, 2008, 12:25:48 AM »

Edited to add:  and a WebCam?  ha ha..then you could broadcast on the internet like Murt. 

Husband needs our laptop for work tomorrow.  Don't think I haven't thought about picking one up while I'm down there!  BTW - you've got mail.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: November 10, 2008, 12:26:06 AM »

Put it on USTREAM like Murt too, LOLOL   

http://www.ustream.tv/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1168 on: November 10, 2008, 12:41:18 AM »

Quote from Islandmonkey:
I know I'd feel comfortable voting for a 1st degree conviction, I mean at some point you have to be logical and see things as they truly are, if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck~it's a FREAKING duck!

I also noticed that on one of the shows maybe NG they showed counties in Florida to move the trial and Escambia County was one of them, oh God plssss, plsss!!!
[/i]

Thanks for that laugh.  I needed it.  I like your simplistic way of seeing the world. 
[/quote]

Thanks, I usually overanalyze things that DON'T make sense (i.e. trunk latches that glow in the dark-hello,, trunk ARE dark), but I figured that one out, and then on simplistic things I usually abide by Occam's Razor.

The jurors in the Hans Reiser case basically stated the very fact that "it was just common sense", and I can find that link if needed, but thought I'd c/p this as to why the prosecutor in THIS case is probably going for murder 1~

As he stated in the past, Goodman said he was convinced the first-degree verdict gave the DA the leverage it needed to find Nina's body and that Reiser would have never led police to the body without that finding. Without the body, the children, parents and friends of Nina "would have forever been left with unanswered questions." The deal forced Reiser to "abandon his course of subterfuge and deceit" to finally lead police to Nina's remains and divulge the "truth of how he killed her."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/localnews/category?blogid=37&cat=1428

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1169 on: November 10, 2008, 12:43:02 AM »

Monday afternoon 2pm..... this is ilovegoodies giving a report to the cage from our very own roving reporter KCJ... tell us briefly KCJ how it came to be that when you amputated 5 yrs of tongue from a lady with wooly worm eyebrows there was no blood. Oh ice water in those veins ...are you sure a request for donations didn't roll out and mow you over

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: November 10, 2008, 12:45:27 AM »

Monday afternoon 2pm..... this is ilovegoodies giving a report to the cage from our very own roving reporter KCJ... tell us briefly KCJ how it came to be that when you amputated 5 yrs of tongue from a lady with wooly worm eyebrows there was no blood. Oh ice water in those veins ...are you sure a request for donations didn't roll out and mow you over

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1171 on: November 10, 2008, 12:46:45 AM »

Just get off the phone with KCJackie - I am meeting up with her tomorrow afternoon when she arrives.  If it ok with her, I will update by phone to a fellow monkey to keep you guys posted!!  Cubbee - you better feel better by tomorrow!!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: November 10, 2008, 12:52:57 AM »

Remember the little girl Casey was corresponding with and then the little girl heard on the news that Caylee was probably dead and got really upset and the parents had to take her to the hospital...anyway I thought I remembered that Casey made the child a necklace out of beads and sent her a stuffed animal.  Maybe it was the child that made the necklace for Caylee.  If Casey made the necklace maybe it was out of the same beads and they can find out.  Does anyone remember this?

I have never heard anything about KC corresponding with a little girl.  Whats the story there?  Why on earth would KC correspond with a little girl?  That totally blows my mind.  Fill me in please.
alwayz, she got very interested in finding caylee after it was reported she was missing and she organized the first prayer vigil for her and there she met george and cindy and communicated with them alot.  when casey got out of jail she started to communicate with dakota by e-mail i think and they were even planning a sleep over. thank God that never happened.  daakota never met casey face to face only letters and e-mail.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: November 10, 2008, 12:57:37 AM »

Didn't get a chance to vent my dissapointment today but, today was a big letdown.  I think it would have been easier if Tim would have said we will search till a certain time and than stop.  What makes it so hard is the hype and confidence and than the abrupt reversal.   It makes you think that some kind of inside information was discovered that we will never know that changed everything.

I don't understand why Caylee will never be found.  Anything is possible unless someone knows it's not,  I am not ungrateful, I am dissapointed, am I allowed??? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: November 10, 2008, 12:58:52 AM »

Just get off the phone with KCJackie - I am meeting up with her tomorrow afternoon when she arrives.  If it ok with her, I will update by phone to a fellow monkey to keep you guys posted!!  Cubbee - you better feel better by tomorrow!!

Take your laptop, LOL 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1175 on: November 10, 2008, 01:02:08 AM »

Take your laptop, LOL 

I will but I do not have an access card.  How can I get connection? 
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: November 10, 2008, 01:02:50 AM »

I do appreciate all of what Tim Miller is doing. It is just kind of fustraiting that he's giving up again thats all.

!~*Mar*~!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1177 on: November 10, 2008, 01:11:06 AM »

Hey Monkeys,
I've been in and out of here today.  I've been kinda down like most of you since hearing Tim.  I'm not sure what to think anymore about LP.  I am glad he's going to search there, even if it turns out to be nothing.  It's one more place we'll know she's "not".  Anyway, look what I found.  This was a picture taken from the anthony home.  The necklaces that are being talked about made me think about this photo. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1178 on: November 10, 2008, 01:11:26 AM »

I do appreciate all of what Tim Miller is doing. It is just kind of fustraiting that he's giving up again thats all.

I hope you didn't think I meant you didn't apprecaite Tim Miller, I didn't.......I just think he has come to the sad reality that she may be "one of the lost". Not necessarily giving up, but he has only limited resources and I fully trust him in making those heart wrenching decisions, but I also trying to be positive in believing that the OCSO has shared enough information with him that he knows in his heart she will be convicted and he can move on to the many other cases that truly may not even have a person of interest and finding the body can help remedy that. The body of Amanda Brown, a 7yr old from Florida has never been found and yet the killer sits on death row.

http://www.amandabrownfoundation.org/

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: November 10, 2008, 01:19:48 AM »

Take your laptop, LOL 

I will but I do not have an access card.  How can I get connection? 

USB Wireless 

http://tinyurl.com/6l2l4t
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.