May 03, 2024, 05:09:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 350553 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: November 19, 2008, 10:14:43 PM »

The bat. I'm pretty sure we researched to learn that at one time years back Joran did play baseball, it's Aruba's national sport but he was more tennis, futbol/soccer when he wasn't whoring around.

Val however was still playing.

But at any rate anyone can buy beg or steal a baseball bat. Males and females both are likely to keep one in the car as a weapon, by the apartment front door or just under the bed. Common. No bid deal.

Yes a bat can be kept in the car but that is usually in the trunk when you have a big jackass like Joran in the car taking up all the room.  I think the bat was in his apartment and he did use it as a weapon.  Do I believe he hit her with it.  Yes I do.  He lost his temper and he used it.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: November 19, 2008, 10:14:57 PM »

Whiskey Girl - these are the drain ponds by Manserat pond.  According to Caps, this is where Urine lost his shoe.
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: November 19, 2008, 10:15:01 PM »

If Natalee was drugged, has anyone come up with a reason that Joran would have to hit her in the head with a bat?  He already had her practically unconscious or close to it if she was drugged.  Uh! Oh! GVS on Fox talking bout the case.  Back soon
Because he is an abusive,womanizing,psychopath.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: November 19, 2008, 10:16:41 PM »

Sorry.  I hit post before I attached the picture.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: November 19, 2008, 10:17:29 PM »

If any one took my post as a dig -- it sure didn't mean to be! I was only kidding about Granny's "cesspoool" ! It is has always been as good a hunch as anyones! ( I did put a "monkey wink" and the "monkeycool" symbol out there!) 

Wreck - that thing in the Sloots yard is not a cesspool.  It's their genepool.

Were you involved in the photograph comparison of the Alpoe Hondas last summer with Rob and Carpe?  If so, would you please explain to everyone what you found when you compared the photographs?
The tail lights, side mirrors, and a few body lines were unquestionably different. That silverish color also looked a little "off" (but I will concede that sunlight may play with the perception of color).

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: November 19, 2008, 10:18:15 PM »

Whiskey

I also believe it would be normal to ask the police + into the house (if nothing else, so the neighbors wouldn't hear).  It would have been normal to call the kid and tell him to get home because the police wanted to talk to him.....unless, of course, you didn't want anyone in the house....and the kid needed more time...

Didn't Valentijn post on the internet that night that there was a girl in his bathtub in the main house? The main house was blocked from being searched.

Are you kidding? Paul did not let their victim's family or friends or even the polis inside the gate that first night as far as I know. Paul told Joran to tell them nothing when he got the chance.

I don't know that we have any idea what was behind the vdSloot gate that night.

Some of you may not have been around back in those days. A review of transcripts might be good.

May I point out that the only people that said Deepak's car was behind the gate were the two "handlers" that were assigned to Beth when they arrived in Aruba.  When the family arrived at the Sloots Deepak's car was on the outside of the gate.  That is the one thing Jug still regrets to this day....not demanding they open the trunk of that car.

I don't believe that Natalee was ever in the trunk of Deepak's car.  With the sound system he had there would be no room.  As for other stuff being in the trunk I don't know.

Maybe not, but Jug still beats himself up over not insisting they open it that night.  He thinks there could have been something like a shovel or clothes in there at least. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #426 on: November 19, 2008, 10:19:23 PM »

Lala's Mom wrote "May I point out that the only people that said Deepak's car was behind the gate were the two "handlers" that were assigned to Beth when they arrived in Aruba.  When the family arrived at the Sloots Deepak's car was on the outside of the gate.  That is the one thing Jug still regrets to this day....not demanding they open the trunk of that car."

Yes I know the airport workers are who said that, about the car having been behind the gate. In addition the number was given to Jug that night. What meaning would that have that I may have overlooked?

Deepak's trunk was full of )#@%)! speakers but yah, Jug wishes he'd gotten a look and he could have. We Americans can be too damned civilized. We're taken advantage of because of our basic decency.

I didn't mean you overlooked anything..just pointing out that you were right...the car was only said to be behind that gate...no one actually saw it there but those two.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #427 on: November 19, 2008, 10:20:10 PM »

If Natalee was drugged, has anyone come up with a reason that Joran would have to hit her in the head with a bat?  He already had her practically unconscious or close to it if she was drugged.  Uh! Oh! GVS on Fox talking bout the case.  Back soon
Because he is an abusive,womanizing,psychopath.

I was wondering with all his bragging he may have said why he had to hit her.  I mean, did she hit him maybe or resist him.  I thought he said she was so drunk.  We probably will never know but I was hoping he may have bragged to friends and someone here was privy.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: November 19, 2008, 10:20:30 PM »

Who wrote grave robbers on that one picture?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #429 on: November 19, 2008, 10:21:00 PM »

Greta says part of what she has includes MONEY transactions

Hi Klass and Everyone else too ;}

Yes, I heard her say that and it was plural as though she is alluding to more than one money transaction.

If they have a tape of Paulus withdrawing money from the ATM machine, wouldn't you think the police or prosecutor would have that already?  It would be on videotape, but it really only shows a small specific area of the hand and machinery here in the States.  I know, as at Wells Fargo I put in a large cash depoeit that got swallowed up.  The banker who reviewed the tape told me all they could see was my hand.  LOLOLOLOL 

She also said could go out and get this evidence himself if he wanted to with his subponea power I think.  She rattles it off so fast so would need the transcript.

She's a baiting viewers for Monday nite's show 
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: November 19, 2008, 10:22:02 PM »

There is also the odd coincidence of the hits at the dump/landfill.

Dave & the searchers were finally getting to an area of the dump that had garbage from the time Natalee disappeared.  The search dogs had a number of 'hits' but they never found anything they linked to the case.

Imagine if they were looking through that dump today?  Maybe looking for car parts or car chunks?  I wonder if they would have found something?  The dogs could have hit on something that was in contact with an important piece of evidence.

Just when the search was getting good--poof, over the weekend the search area is filled and they are forced to give up the search.

IIRC, the person in charge of the landfill/dump was Dutch.  Was it ever determined if this person was related to someone in the case?  Maybe today that person's name would ring a bell?

Anyone remember that far back?

TIA

JMHO

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #431 on: November 19, 2008, 10:22:10 PM »

Doesn't make much sense now does it Mariloo...somewhere in there is a lie or two....
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: November 19, 2008, 10:23:46 PM »

Forgive me if this has already been discussed tonight, but on Greta's, she is saying her evidence that will be shown on Monday nite is on video tape!

She said Mos is going to have his hands full with it and that it possibly jives with the pond witness who just took the lie detector test in Sept.  xox

I think what Greta said was that her information would not necessarily be inconsistent with what she has. I took that to mean...in Greta speak...that with a little twisting around you could make both work together.  LOL
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: November 19, 2008, 10:24:03 PM »

I assumed - Kermit.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: November 19, 2008, 10:24:58 PM »

Greta says part of what she has includes MONEY transactions

Yes. That is what she is so angry with Mos about.  It would be simple to trace those transactions...no?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: November 19, 2008, 10:25:50 PM »

Where did you see that written?  I missed it?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: November 19, 2008, 10:26:49 PM »

Doesn't make much sense now does it Mariloo...somewhere in there is a lie or two....

What id she regained consciousness and tried to run?
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #437 on: November 19, 2008, 10:27:48 PM »

Yep.  That really bothers me.  I mean if he killed her, I hope it was quick and she did not suffer but if he did all he brags to, he may be another Ted Bundy, just not quite as congenial.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: November 19, 2008, 10:28:47 PM »

LaLamom, hopefully this will help clear up. throw out what you think you know and just follow the truth

March 8, 2008 CAPS POSTED - "I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This coming week is THE DAY.
Me and J & W and the C's are all in agreement now that it must be there.
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2680.560

J = John Silvetti

grave robbers

Greta van Sustern: "He's lying

COVER-UP

DOLPH RICHARDSON

Aruba divers arriving. WHY? Where are the American's? Where is Tim Miller? Where is Hodges? Where is Dateline?
Who was in charge - go back and start at the beginning of this post.

1 tennis shoe inside cage

Joran: "She's in the ocean

Look at the distance from shore.

private eye March 20, 2008
Kyle I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.440

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hans Mos
Dolph Richardson
Aruban divers
John Silvetti

COVER-UP

sorry so big!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: November 19, 2008, 10:29:46 PM »

Greta said FOX was in Asia in June..that means Joran was living in Asia in June of this year...not in Holland as so many have claimed.  If true then Joran must have actually told whoever that he sold Natalee and that all he said about the seizure was a lie.  Now, who was it that kept asking the family about the seizures?  Which lie is the real lie here?  Oh my!  What a tangled web...no wonder Mos can't decide which end is up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.