May 02, 2024, 09:12:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449847 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: September 28, 2009, 10:10:14 PM »

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: September 28, 2009, 10:16:22 PM »

Each and every picture I've seen of this child is so adorable!  My best case scenario in this case is that someone witnessed what a terrible situation this little girl was in and decided to save her from it.  But I guess that doesn't work because they'd have saved Jr. too.  I sense catastrophe in this case ... I just hope we'll get a resolution soon.

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: September 28, 2009, 10:23:56 PM »

Hasn't it been Art Harris who's been saying that LE knows exactly where Misty is at all times?  I could be wrong ... so correct me, please, if that's the case.  In watching this re-run of NG's show tonight, I am suddenly struck that he's no longer claiming that.  Sensationalism or has something changed?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #943 on: September 28, 2009, 10:26:16 PM »

Thank you for all the replies to my post, they were interesting and thought provoking. I lurk mostly but sometimes, when I get frustrated I just have to throw something at the wall and see what sticks....

Hi Fanny  an angelic monkey I'm still here just being a quiet  at the moment.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: September 28, 2009, 10:30:37 PM »

I am so discouraged the Haleigh thread, the people in this case, Ron, Crystal, and grandmas are demonized or excused depending on the moment.

Granted none of them lead perfect lives, (show me the people that have managed to do that) they tend to be less than honest and really seem to spend their lives just this side of the law or over the line. However, none are better or worse than each other, they are what they are and they are grieving the abduction of their daughter/granddaughter.
They are just as deserving of compassion as anyone, there is nothing that says because your life has been led in a much less than perfect manner you don't feel just as much pain as anyone else.
I see real hurt in all these people with the exception of perhaps Misty, she really doesn't seem to have any true feeling other than those pertaining to herself.

Ron no longer works, I don't think it's because he is lazy, I think it must be very hard to find employment when your whole life has been exposed and people accuse you of being a drug dealing thug who is addicted to his own product. Crystal just seem to live her life in a fog probably because she is taking legal drugs to take the edge off the pain, I don't think she is fully functional because of this, her life is a living hell.

I don't know what happened that night but it's too late for "if only" we need to move on and find out why LE is so secretive and seemingly incompetent, what evidence exists, where are the phone logs and why has an investigation with so few suspects been stalled for 7 months.

Great post Miki Monkey!

Miki M - Yes! I'm so glad to see your thoughtful post.  These people have their own situations to deal with, and we might not have done any better with our lives.  No education, no successful role models,  poverty,  poor health,  genetic damage, drugs, etc. don't make for a productive life.  It can be done, but not easily.   By the way, they don't live in "trailers".  There is a big difference between a trailer and a double-wide mobile home, but neither causes inhabitants to go stupid or criminal.   I just don't believe that any of them meant to harm HaLeigh, however once it happened, the stories and cover-up have just run away with them.  Too bad someone didn't and doesn't just call 911 and tell the truth.   

Chi--M

snipping this from your post above....

By the way, they don't live in "trailers".  There is a big difference between a trailer and a double-wide mobile home

Many folks make the choice to live in a MH or a doublewide home.  Many feel that they are spacious and when considering the heat, and extra expenses they find they are quite sufficient for their needs.

I have heard the expression...I don't have to live like the Jones'.  Many purchase what their budget allows or are frugal with their purchases.  I have seen many of these dwellings and they definitely are quite self contained and well laid out as well.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #945 on: September 28, 2009, 10:33:18 PM »

Hasn't it been Art Harris who's been saying that LE knows exactly where Misty is at all times?  I could be wrong ... so correct me, please, if that's the case.  In watching this re-run of NG's show tonight, I am suddenly struck that he's no longer claiming that.  Sensationalism or has something changed?

I vote sensationalism, and I believe LE does know where she is. I too just caught the rerun and noticed something that I never heard before. When Ron's atty stated that originally Ron was hired as a crane operator, however he did what ever was needed (paraphrasing here) makes me curious because some local stated that he was actually doing something else that night ......err, have to look it up as I forgot what it was, but thought it was something like driving a backhoe

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: September 28, 2009, 10:33:40 PM »

I am so discouraged the Haleigh thread, the people in this case, Ron, Crystal, and grandmas are demonized or excused depending on the moment.

Granted none of them lead perfect lives, (show me the people that have managed to do that) they tend to be less than honest and really seem to spend their lives just this side of the law or over the line. However, none are better or worse than each other, they are what they are and they are grieving the abduction of their daughter/granddaughter.
They are just as deserving of compassion as anyone, there is nothing that says because your life has been led in a much less than perfect manner you don't feel just as much pain as anyone else.
I see real hurt in all these people with the exception of perhaps Misty, she really doesn't seem to have any true feeling other than those pertaining to herself.

Ron no longer works, I don't think it's because he is lazy, I think it must be very hard to find employment when your whole life has been exposed and people accuse you of being a drug dealing thug who is addicted to his own product. Crystal just seem to live her life in a fog probably because she is taking legal drugs to take the edge off the pain, I don't think she is fully functional because of this, her life is a living hell.

I don't know what happened that night but it's too late for "if only" we need to move on and find out why LE is so secretive and seemingly incompetent, what evidence exists, where are the phone logs and why has an investigation with so few suspects been stalled for 7 months.

Great post Miki Monkey!

Miki M - Yes! I'm so glad to see your thoughtful post.  These people have their own situations to deal with, and we might not have done any better with our lives.  No education, no successful role models,  poverty,  poor health,  genetic damage, drugs, etc. don't make for a productive life.  It can be done, but not easily.   By the way, they don't live in "trailers".  There is a big difference between a trailer and a double-wide mobile home, but neither causes inhabitants to go stupid or criminal.   I just don't believe that any of them meant to harm HaLeigh, however once it happened, the stories and cover-up have just run away with them.  Too bad someone didn't and doesn't just call 911 and tell the truth.   

Chi--M

By the way, they don't live in "trailers".  There is a big difference between a trailer and a double-wide mobile home

Many folks make the choice to live in a MH or a doublewide home.  Many feel that they are spacious and when considering the heat, and extra expenses they find they are quite sufficient for their needs.

I have heard the expression...I don't have to live like the Jones'.  Many purchase what their budget allows or are frugal with their purchases.  I have seen many of these dwellings and they definitely are quite self contained and well laid out as well.

Sorry had to correct my BOLD...hopefully it was removed.

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: September 28, 2009, 10:39:11 PM »

I vote sensationalism, and I believe LE does know where she is. I too just caught the rerun and noticed something that I never heard before. When Ron's atty stated that originally Ron was hired as a crane operator, however he did what ever was needed (paraphrasing here) makes me curious because some local stated that he was actually doing something else that night ......err, have to look it up as I forgot what it was, but thought it was something like driving a backhoe

Yeah, I wonder if AH was asked not to say that again since the publicity for this evening's show was all about Misty being MIA!  And O/T ... I know NG is over the top as usual .. but with Polanski .. but I remember reading all about the case way back then and I've always wondered why LE has not pursued him more vigorously.  My opinon, the guys a total pedophile and I hope he finally pays a price for what I think he did to that poor child!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: September 28, 2009, 10:49:04 PM »

Great post Miki Monkey!

Chi--M

I never knew it was non PC to say trailer.......I guess because I lived on one once and the term never embarressed me and I thought it actually was a very nice and spacious MH. Sorry if I ever used that word and offended anyone.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #949 on: September 28, 2009, 10:51:50 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guests,

I have been thinking why N.G. is starry eyed with T.N. and R.C., I betcha T.N. bought her a gift for her twins or gave her
something for babies. This would explain to me, why Nancy is too weak to follow-up on questions to T.N. and R.C.

Nancy looks like she would pull out someones hair, if anything, unkind, was said about Ronald, this is gross. R.C. is only guest
I have seen on her show (and Mommy) that Nancy seems to either be intimidated or she does have the stomach to confront
those two like her regular guests, and I would venture to guess, she is weak, because, they must have bought something for the
twins, her heart and soul, and she is grateful for the gift. IDK if this is the case, it is the call I can make that has any logic to it.

IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #950 on: September 28, 2009, 10:52:58 PM »

Yeah, I wonder if AH was asked not to say that again since the publicity for this evening's show was all about Misty being MIA!  And O/T ... I know NG is over the top as usual .. but with Polanski .. but I remember reading all about the case way back then and I've always wondered why LE has not pursued him more vigorously.  My opinon, the guys a total pedophile and I hope he finally pays a price for what I think he did to that poor child!

ITA and what a perv, but I read today that the victim wants the charges dropped...........I can only speculatre that she wants to move on and I wonder how well they can prosecute the case without her, remember the Deborah LeFave (sp) case she got freaking ome confinement because the victim didn't want to testify (not at the victim but the sentence)

[
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: September 28, 2009, 10:55:44 PM »

Great post Miki Monkey!

Chi--M

I never knew it was non PC to say trailer.......I guess because I lived on one once and the term never embarressed me and I thought it actually was a very nice and spacious MH. Sorry if I ever used that word and offended anyone.

LOL ... and they say the west coast of Florida is the "trailer coast".  I'm struck by how many scanner calls out of Putnam have to do with trailer residence.  IMHO .. I've done the trailer thing and sometimes I think I should do it again.  These days they are pretty nice abodes and much less expensive than brick and motar homes.  But Hurricane Charley convinced me they aren't the best idea unless you're prepared to lose eveything in one fell swoop! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: September 28, 2009, 10:55:53 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guests,

I have been thinking why N.G. is starry eyed with T.N. and R.C., I betcha T.N. bought her a gift for her twins or gave her
something for babies. This would explain to me, why Nancy is too weak to follow-up on questions to T.N. and R.C.

Nancy looks like she would pull out someones hair, if anything, unkind, was said about Ronald, this is gross. R.C. is only guest
I have seen on her show (and Mommy) that Nancy seems to either be intimidated or she does have the stomach to confront
those two like her regular guests, and I would venture to guess, she is weak, because, they must have bought something for the
twins, her heart and soul, and she is grateful for the gift. IDK if this is the case, it is the call I can make that has any logic to it.

IMO
  LOL~Maybe they bought the twins some pillowcases as I heard her thank a caller tonight for the twin's pillowcases

But great theory

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #953 on: September 28, 2009, 10:59:00 PM »

Great post Miki Monkey!

Chi--M

LOL ... and they say the west coast of Florida is the "trailer coast".  I'm struck by how many scanner calls out of Putnam have to do with trailer residence.  IMHO .. I've done the trailer thing and sometimes I think I should do it again.  These days they are pretty nice abodes and much less expensive than brick and motar homes.  But Hurricane Charley convinced me they aren't the best idea unless you're prepared to lose eveything in one fell swoop! 

Well I live in the NW Panhandle of Florida and there are quite a few parks for them here too and some quite nice But you are correct about the hurricanes obliterating them

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: September 28, 2009, 10:59:22 PM »

ITA and what a perv, but I read today that the victim wants the charges dropped...........I can only speculatre that she wants to move on and I wonder how well they can prosecute the case without her, remember the Deborah LeFave (sp) case she got freaking ome confinement because the victim didn't want to testify (not at the victim but the sentence)

To late! Roman Polantsky was already tried and convicted when he fled. Now he should come back and face the sentence, with some tacked on for fleeing.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: September 28, 2009, 11:04:05 PM »

To late! Roman Polantsky was already tried and convicted when he fled. Now he should come back and face the sentence, with some tacked on for fleeing.

Oh smack~You are right! Well finally some justice Toss him in with Phil Spector, the other "mad genious"

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: September 28, 2009, 11:07:03 PM »

IM post....

`----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please dont think I was criticizing the word trailer, as that was not my intention.  I was just trying to point out that they are very economical and are affordable to more..... than homes are.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: September 28, 2009, 11:08:03 PM »

@trialjunkie Action news reported it a couple of days ago. They went to GGS's door and she told them Ron and Misty were out of town togetherabout 1 hour ago from web in reply to trialjunkie

AH just doesn't watch the local news. I guess he has his own sources, got the wrong info and passed it onto NGabout 1 hour ago from web

@trialjunkie I think they all had the correct information, well except for AH.

http://twitter.com/hangnon2hope

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: September 28, 2009, 11:08:33 PM »

IM post....

`----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please dont think I was criticizing the word trailer, as that was not my intention.  I was just trying to point out that they are very economical and are affordable to more..... than homes are.

I agree with your point.

[
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #959 on: September 28, 2009, 11:08:49 PM »

Still O/T, but Island, yes I heard that too.  I pray she changes her mind and I wonder how many other young girls may have suffered her same fate at his hands.  IMO, the victim's testimony at the time was way too detailed and graphic to be a fabrication.  Because Polanski pleaded guilty, I think the courts may not need her assistance in a case against him ... I hope that's true.  I'm just hoping Swiss courts and our LE will not renege on haulling his butt back here!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.