May 21, 2024, 04:54:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 271560 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: February 10, 2009, 09:33:27 PM »

And the Anthonys spoke. I fear it was more about them than Caylee.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/caylee-anthony-the-public-fell-in-love-with-her-not-her-family.html

It always has been about them in my opinion.I have absolutely NO SYMPATHY whatsoever for a family that does not cooperate on a continuous basis with LE.Giving LE an absolute open door policy to speak to each and every Anthony at anytime,as well as FREE access to the home.This was the MURDER of a beautiful 2yr old girl.The Anthony's have done nothing but disgrace Caylee's memory.SYMPATHY.Not here!

KEEPTHEFAITH

Absolutely.  These people have no consciences IMO.  They used the occasion of their granddaughter's memorial service to encourage her murderer.  What if someone at Dannielle VanDam's funeral had said that people should write David Westerfield, "Just say 'Hi'.  How're you doin' ?" And at Samantha Runnion's funeral--her murderer "deserves your prayers and understanding."  I see no difference whatsoever. Casey Anthony deserves nothing.  She deserves no letters, no prayers and no understanding.  She killed her own child!!! And when Cindy was comparing Caylee's "compassion" with that of Casey's I could see those beautiful brown eyes looking up over the duct tape encircling her mouth and nose as she slowly suffocated. Compassion? Bullsh*t.

And that little girl in FL who was buried alive. Did her murderer deserve some kind of consideration?  Of course not.  And neither does Casey Anthony.  CMA, darling.  Crap.

Amen Sister !!!!  Amen Sister !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #481 on: February 10, 2009, 09:33:34 PM »

I don't think that Lee would handle jail as well as Casey. I think Lee would end up talking and I think that Casey will never tell the truth.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: February 10, 2009, 09:34:20 PM »

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/icb-detective-award-nominees-2009.html

Go to the link above and scroll down then vote for Scared Monkeys (unless you want to vote for someone else, LOL)

Thanks Klaas.  I voted!...there were 18 for us.  Sure there will be lots more!

BUMP

BUMP again!!  Let's get on out there and vote folks!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: February 10, 2009, 09:35:06 PM »

I thought this was going to start with a medley of Caylee's favorite songs. Guess not? From what I've seen this "service" was disgraceful. The picture of Caylee that served as her "remains" had more of KC's horseface than Caylee. They couldn't find a better picture than that? And WTH about the Shamrocks. God that made me mad.

What, do they think that little girl killed herself. Who the hell do they think killed her if not KC? Are they looking for the real killer? No. That video of them at the jail with KC and Cin asking "what can we say on TV, what message can we get out to ZG?" and KC says "tell her we forgive her, bring Caylee home". Did G and C run out to the cameras and relay that message to the phantom ZG? Of course not! They knew she was lying. They knew Caylee was dead on Day 31.

And the CMA BS. Who calls a pretty little girl CMA. Man I'm ticked. Glad I couldn't watch this. I can't bear to look at the videos, the pictures tick me off enough. Was there really only 5 or 6 flower sprays. OMG. They should have had Caylee's precious doll baby up there not the Shamrock Teddy Bear. GMAB.

From what I could see there were not 1100 people there. Okay, I'm done! (for now)

AMEN!

Thank you. Amen and pass the ammunition!

p.s. I voted too!

Amen here, too.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: February 10, 2009, 09:35:25 PM »

I wonder if Sin-dy and George have a life insurance policy on Caylee ??

I have asked that since the beginning !!  Cindy said she carried Caylee on her insurance and one of the parents owned an insurance company.  I have bet on insurance being paid out for that child since the beginning.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: February 10, 2009, 09:35:52 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/caylee-anthony-the-public-fell-in-love-with-her-not-her-family.html

It always has been about them in my opinion.I have absolutely NO SYMPATHY whatsoever for a family that does not cooperate on a continuous basis with LE.Giving LE an absolute open door policy to speak to each and every Anthony at anytime,as well as FREE access to the home.This was the MURDER of a beautiful 2yr old girl.The Anthony's have done nothing but disgrace Caylee's memory.SYMPATHY.Not here!

KEEPTHEFAITH

Absolutely.  These people have no consciences IMO.  They used the occasion of their granddaughter's memorial service to encourage her murderer.  What if someone at Dannielle VanDam's funeral had said that people should write David Westerfield, "Just say 'Hi'.  How're you doin' ?" And at Samantha Runnion's funeral--her murderer "deserves your prayers and understanding."  I see no difference whatsoever. Casey Anthony deserves nothing.  She deserves no letters, no prayers and no understanding.  She killed her own child!!! And when Cindy was comparing Caylee's "compassion" with that of Casey's I could see those beautiful brown eyes looking up over the duct tape encircling her mouth and nose as she slowly suffocated. Compassion? Bullsh*t.

And that little girl in FL who was buried alive. Did her murderer deserve some kind of consideration?  Of course not.  And neither does Casey Anthony.  CMA, darling.  Crap.

Well said 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #486 on: February 10, 2009, 09:36:02 PM »

Am I the only one who wants to slap Cindy everytime she starts stroking and pawing everyone as they make their speech. It's actually sickening to see how much she enjoys all this..

The 1st time I watched Cindy when Lee was talking, I thought she was patting him on the back.......but I watched it again, and she is PETTING Lee's back.......it's too creepy!!!

SM, in regard to the physical affection, I come from a very large affectionate family and that would not be out of the ordinary for any of us.  Even with all of our friends.  We always do a lot of hugging just when coming to visit or leave one another.   I don't know if this would apply to the As's or not.  Wonder what LP would have to say about this since he spent so much time with them. 

Our family kisses and hugs each other every time someone comes in the house or leaves, but I noticed she ONLY does certain people. She did not rub George's back and his speech seemed much more heartfelt than Lee's.  

I have noticed she can't keep her hands off men, but not women. I have observed her rubbing very suggestively on some of the men around, but never a woman.

KC learned well at her "mother's knee."

Glad you filled me in, Turbo and Good point.  Sounds like SinCin is just one h*rney botch.   I haven't had the time to watch much today.  Spent most of my free time just trying to stay on top of the circus thru SM.  At least the truth is told here. 

God bless you all!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #487 on: February 10, 2009, 09:36:11 PM »

thanks Klaas....dang that made me dizzy....JuJu don't watch this
I asked earlier and no one answered ... did they crap on Cindy Sunny?  (my dreams hardly ever come true completely!  darn it!)

well not in this video....I hope there is another to come out...this one is just of the doves flying......so keep on hoping!!

I still want to know where all this MONEY is coming from. Our friends paid $3,500 to have 21 doves released for a family member's funeral (like 21 gun salute).
Wow. I didn't know they cost that much. What a nice thing to do for your friends to do.

Where I live people pay that much to dove hunt.  I love doves, they are so sweet and meek. My Josef loves them too, he likes to chase them. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: February 10, 2009, 09:37:46 PM »

I don't think that Lee would handle jail as well as Casey. I think Lee would end up talking and I think that Casey will never tell the truth.
ITA CBB!  LE needs to cuff him and stuff him ... he's weak ... he'll break!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #489 on: February 10, 2009, 09:38:12 PM »

I meant I was asking a stupid/funny question. One I haven't seen asked before. I just wanted to know if anyone thought if there was a webcam did he make the speech towards KC at the request of LE. I know that isn't the case, that I guess was my stupid question.
JSM ~ reminder that no question is stupid ...
I suppose he could have been ... I don't in my heart believe that, as they haven't done anything to help LE up to this point ... but you could be right ... maybe to save their a**es ... who knows.  It was all too cryptic for me!  Kisses to Josef!
Thanks Newfie, it was all too cryptic to me too. That's why I argued with my friend at work. I really didn't believe that they were "talking" to KC through a webcam. Kissed Josef for you just now. He is doped up because of the storm coming. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #490 on: February 10, 2009, 09:39:08 PM »

Gonna just throw this out there - its way out in left field, but just thinking in line with the laptop.

What if he was not talking TO Casey, but rather talking for Casey.  Jose could have been typing the info that Casey was saying from jail and Lee could be the mouth piece?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: February 10, 2009, 09:39:08 PM »

Am I the only one who wants to slap Cindy everytime she starts stroking and pawing everyone as they make their speech. It's actually sickening to see how much she enjoys all this..

The 1st time I watched Cindy when Lee was talking, I thought she was patting him on the back.......but I watched it again, and she is PETTING Lee's back.......it's too creepy!!!

SM, in regard to the physical affection, I come from a very large affectionate family and that would not be out of the ordinary for any of us.  Even with all of our friends.  We always do a lot of hugging just when coming to visit or leave one another.   I don't know if this would apply to the As's or not.  Wonder what LP would have to say about this since he spent so much time with them. 

My family is very affectionate as well....but petting and hugging are IMO are not the same......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #492 on: February 10, 2009, 09:40:58 PM »

Knowing what we know in regards to how the Anthony's do business...why would Casey have authorized a counter statement by Baez the day before the memorial that she so protested? 

They have never showed their hand to reveal any difference of opinions in regards to one another - why now?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: February 10, 2009, 09:41:42 PM »

Leonard was just on NG- he says CMA is definitely Casey- it is quite obvious it was a message for her- why would he need to send Caylee a message in code...? 

Didn't sound like code to me...........sounded like a lovesick lover.

You know, it really did.   Even to my hubby, who hasn't followed the case that closely.    SICK!     

Yep!!  Even more so when realizing that Lee was likely speaking directly to Casey on a webcam on his laptop.  Could be why he seemed SO emotional today, like he was about to break down, he probably was looking her right in the eye as he acted like he was 'reading' from his laptop. 

Today is the day for this family to unite and to display their solidarity and strength," Lee said. "I am telling you it is hard to stand up here and be the pillar of strength. This family is united but this family is incomplete. I am incomplete. I am broken. CMA, each day you continue to teach me about life and about the way it should be lived. Each day you give me the ability to be strong or to be weak. It has been so long since I have been able to see you, to hug you or to tell you how much you mean to me. CMA, I miss you. I love you CMA. I am so proud of you. I hope you are proud of me too. I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you. I will never forget."
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #494 on: February 10, 2009, 09:42:04 PM »

i dont know. that picture of them together at the podium while lee is speaking, that looks like teleprompter ive seen here in one of the very large churches that are also set up for media. its so the minister/pastor/whoever and all the speakers have their notes in front of them but dont actually have to fumble and try to hold them and go thru them during their speeches.

this one looks almost the same.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #495 on: February 10, 2009, 09:42:49 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

BB, SO WELL PUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: February 10, 2009, 09:42:58 PM »

My family is very affectionate as well....but petting and hugging are IMO are not the same......
My mother does this to my hair, its not really petting but rather running her fingers through my hair.  She has done that since I was a very small child, it usually puts me right to sleep. Will note not something she ever did in public.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: February 10, 2009, 09:43:27 PM »

Yep, my bet is video cam with Casey from Jose's laptop

Very good point Klaas, I didn't think about that and I was wondering why the laptop was there.
Okay this may have been asked already, but JSM is Far Far behind. IF there was a video cam and Lee was directing his CMA speech to KC. The part about, I'm not so sure how he said it, but the tell what you know and all that BS. Could it be that LE asked him to say it knowing that JB would be showing it to her on the video cam? Does this question make any sense JSM is worn out today. Sorry I have been a hit and miss monkey. I truly miss the cage  

I understand what you are saying....however, IMO he wasn't doing anything for the LE. I think there was a cam link for a short period of time.....perhaps just time enuf for him to tell casey he was still protecting her....JMO
That is really bizarre. If he just needed his notes to read, wouldn't he have just printed them out. Why would you carry around a laptop and not just a piece of paper? Must be something to it. Always is with these clowns.

Yep! "Send in the clowns.  Don't bother, they're here."

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #498 on: February 10, 2009, 09:43:47 PM »

ITA CBB!  LE needs to cuff him and stuff him ... he's weak ... he'll break!

Dang, Newfie~! I can't even razz you about your "wordy" critique! (uh-huh, I SAW it!) 

What She Said!!!   
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: February 10, 2009, 09:43:57 PM »

Leonard was just on NG- he says CMA is definitely Casey- it is quite obvious it was a message for her- why would he need to send Caylee a message in code...? 

Didn't sound like code to me...........sounded like a lovesick lover.

You know, it really did.   Even to my hubby, who hasn't followed the case that closely.    SICK!     

Yep!!  Even more so when realizing that Lee was likely speaking directly to Casey on a webcam on his laptop.  Could be why he seemed SO emotional today, like he was about to break down, he probably was looking her right in the eye as he acted like he was 'reading' from his laptop. 

Today is the day for this family to unite and to display their solidarity and strength," Lee said. "I am telling you it is hard to stand up here and be the pillar of strength. This family is united but this family is incomplete. I am incomplete. I am broken. CMA, each day you continue to teach me about life and about the way it should be lived. Each day you give me the ability to be strong or to be weak. It has been so long since I have been able to see you, to hug you or to tell you how much you mean to me. CMA, I miss you. I love you CMA. I am so proud of you. I hope you are proud of me too. I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you. I will never forget."

If he meant Caylee, he would have said Caylee. He should be ashamed. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.