May 13, 2024, 04:15:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 291229 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: June 05, 2009, 01:33:52 PM »

Thanks, from article. (Law enforcement officials discussed what had been accomplished in the case so far, and also determined what other directions needed to be pursued. In a release issued Friday, officials also confirmed that a lot of evidence initially collected by crime scene technicians has not yet been analyzed.) They have to be kidding, right? Evidence initially collected not yet analyzed. No reason or excuse for this in my book. 

Nope. Not kidding.

According to the LE post that Heart gave us:
http://www.pcso.us/article.aspx?ArticleID=43

"Also, quite a lot of evidence was initially collected by the FDLE Crime Scene Technicians.  Some has not yet been analyzed, and priorities were set for that analysis.  Each agency accepted responsibility for various continuing assignments as the investigation moves forward."

heh .. I decided this glass was half full, though. I can see how people would think this is bad, though.

At least they are still working the case and not consider it cold.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: June 05, 2009, 01:36:17 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #142 on: June 05, 2009, 01:54:00 PM »

Thanks Brandi  an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: June 05, 2009, 02:00:05 PM »

Welcome. She looks like a real Haleigh bug in this one. Wink

Have you all noticed that Crystal's Haleigh Bug Center site is down? www.haleighbug.com

I wonder why. I thought she was going to continue running the site from her home in Baker County.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: June 05, 2009, 02:12:27 PM »

Have you all noticed that Crystal's Haleigh Bug Center site is down? www.haleighbug.com

I wonder why. I thought she was going to continue running the site from her home in Baker County.

No, Crystal didn't put the site up.. Jeremiah set it up and its in his name, he has it on Go Daddy which should not have been effected by the move, that domain was probably paid up for at least a year.. Can't imagine why he would let it set without being used.   I'll go back and see what Whois  has listed on it..  Boy may well be out of the loop.  I'll make you a bet, you won't find Jeremiah in Satsuma..  He might be hanging in St. Augustine or maybe he and Kim's husband made up and now he's working with him, seems there was a promise of a job somewhere in there..  If not in Florida,  Long Island, NY would be the next place to be.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: June 05, 2009, 02:23:14 PM »

No, Crystal didn't put the site up.. Jeremiah set it up and its in his name, he has it on Go Daddy which should not have been effected by the move, that domain was probably paid up for at least a year.. Can't imagine why he would let it set without being used.   I'll go back and see what Whois  has listed on it..  Boy may well be out of the loop.  I'll make you a bet, you won't find Jeremiah in Satsuma..  He might be hanging in St. Augustine or maybe he and Kim's husband made up and now he's working with him, seems there was a promise of a job somewhere in there..  If not in Florida,  Long Island, NY would be the next place to be.

Oh, I know Crystal did not put the site up. It was for her though, and the haleigbug center.

Yes, Jeremiah Regan is the registrant of the domain:

Registrant:
   Jeremiah Regan

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
   Domain Name: HALEIGHBUG.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
      NS51.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
      NS52.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
http://www.whois.net/whois/haleighbug.com

I just wonder why the site is down, since the center is supposedly still in existence, it has just been moved.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: June 05, 2009, 02:25:08 PM »

Oh, I know Crystal did not put the site up. It was for her though, and the haleigbug center.

Yes, Jeremiah Regan is the registrant of the domain:

Registrant:
   Jeremiah Regan

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
   Domain Name: HALEIGHBUG.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
      NS51.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
      NS52.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
http://www.whois.net/whois/haleighbug.com

I just wonder why the site is down, since the center is supposedly still in existence, it has just been moved.

Maybe, the monthly payment for go daddy wasn't paid, that would take it down in a heartbeat..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: June 05, 2009, 03:48:45 PM »

Thousands Of Leads In Haleigh Cummings Case

Posted: 3:17 pm EDT June 5, 2009
SATSUMA, Fla. -- Authorities say they are more than 4,000 leads that need to be followed up on in the case of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings who disappeared from her north Florida home.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement hosted a round-table to discuss the case Thursday. Sheriff's Captain Dick Schauland says some of the evidence collected by crime scene technicians still needs to be analyzed. He said there are also some interviews that need to be re-conducted.

Haleigh was being watched by her father's 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin, when she vanished from his home in February. Authorities are treating the case as an abduction. No on has been named as a suspect.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19670297/detail.html

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: June 05, 2009, 03:55:04 PM »

Does anyone know if Misty has and attorney yet?  If so who?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: June 05, 2009, 03:57:15 PM »

Thousands Of Leads In Haleigh Cummings Case

Posted: 3:17 pm EDT June 5, 2009
SATSUMA, Fla. -- Authorities say they are more than 4,000 leads that need to be followed up on in the case of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings who disappeared from her north Florida home.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement hosted a round-table to discuss the case Thursday. Sheriff's Captain Dick Schauland says some of the evidence collected by crime scene technicians still needs to be analyzed. He said there are also some interviews that need to be re-conducted.

Haleigh was being watched by her father's 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin, when she vanished from his home in February. Authorities are treating the case as an abduction. No on has been named as a suspect.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19670297/detail.html

Thanks, Capp.

I thought it was just Nancy Grace where the monkeys were so far ahead of the media.

We have been on top of this as well.

Before wftv reported it Wink

Yeah, monkeys!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: June 05, 2009, 03:59:02 PM »

Hi jules.

It has only been "rumored" that Misty has lawyered up so far.

No lawyer has been named.

That is one reason I still believe it is rumor, not fact.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: June 05, 2009, 05:05:13 PM »

Hi jules.

It has only been "rumored" that Misty has lawyered up so far.

No lawyer has been named.

That is one reason I still believe it is rumor, not fact.

thanks Brandi!  Seems like if she did we would of heard about it already.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: June 05, 2009, 07:49:36 PM »

what is up in that area of fl?  le has offered nothing about Haleigh and i'm sure they've long forgotten about Adja as well.  these babies need to be brought home. 

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: June 05, 2009, 08:00:26 PM »

what is up in that area of fl?  le has offered nothing about Haleigh and i'm sure they've long forgotten about Adja as well.  these babies need to be brought home. 
I would sure love to know that answer. To not even have some of the evidence taken and not processed, what are they waiting for, for the evidence to process itself? 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: June 05, 2009, 08:09:17 PM »

Prayer for Haleigh..

God our Father, your Son Jesus Christ as a child
was lost in the chaos of a great city
and was restored to the love of his family;
Watch over Haleigh , now missing, for whom we pray
and protect her with your love.
Be near to those who are anxious for her;
Let your presence change their sorrow into comfort,
Their anxiety into trust,
Their despair into faith,
That they may know your loving purposes.
And this we ask in the name of Jesus our Lord,
Who loves and lives and cares for all your children.

Amen.

God Bless Haleigh.... an angelic monkey

Beautiful Prayer, JerseyGirl!! May I copy it for my own personal use, please? I just want to add it to my poems and verses.
Thank you.

Yes Txlady.. I found this prayer for the missing children...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: June 05, 2009, 08:28:59 PM »

snipped from heart article ...

Investigators discussed the best ways to prioritize the leads that need to be followed up.

The sheriff's office also said some evidence that was initially collected by FDLE crime scene technicians has not yet been analyzed."There were a lot of new ideas and a lot of things that we've looked at that we're going to look at again," Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said. "We are going to follow this through to the end."

No suspects were identified and no persons were eliminated as suspects at the meeting, the sheriff's office said. The group will meet again in 30 days if the case has not yet been solved.

Geeze... No wonder everyone one is a suspect ... The evidence collected not analyzed yet... It's been 4 months Haleigh's been missing and they can't put a rush on analizing the evidence. I am really upset and appalled with that info and they should be .. How can you do and on going investigation and ellimination without analizing the evidence... Why did they wait 2 WEEK to come back and get the back door. I am out raged... 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: June 05, 2009, 08:30:57 PM »

snipped from heart article ...

Investigators discussed the best ways to prioritize the leads that need to be followed up.

The sheriff's office also said some evidence that was initially collected by FDLE crime scene technicians has not yet been analyzed."There were a lot of new ideas and a lot of things that we've looked at that we're going to look at again," Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said. "We are going to follow this through to the end."

No suspects were identified and no persons were eliminated as suspects at the meeting, the sheriff's office said. The group will meet again in 30 days if the case has not yet been solved.

Geeze... No wonder everyone one is a suspect ... The evidence collected not analyzed yet... It's been 4 months Haleigh's been missing and they can't put a rush on analizing the evidence. I am really upset and appalled with that info and they should be .. How can you do and on going investigation and ellimination without analizing the evidence... Why did they wait 2 WEEK to come back and get the back door. I am out raged... 

I'm disgusted by it. They collected the evidence, and just let it sit 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: June 05, 2009, 08:32:54 PM »

Wait till some attorney gets ahold of that...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: June 05, 2009, 08:34:35 PM »

Yes. And no wonder this case hasn't moved, they don't have results back from evidence.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: June 05, 2009, 08:36:23 PM »

Yes. And no wonder this case hasn't moved, they don't have results back from evidence.

Something stinks in Putnam.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.