May 22, 2024, 02:33:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 410917 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1360 on: December 14, 2009, 04:15:56 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Who was the guy in the blue shirt in that video?

Hey Darla.     I don't know who that guy is.Maybe some other monkey can tell us.
I wondered also 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: December 14, 2009, 04:17:31 PM »

I can't wait either for karma to smack them hard, and it will 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: December 14, 2009, 04:18:26 PM »

Joy has a new video up

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9wjLqs9I2Pw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/9wjLqs9I2Pw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
When does that woman have time for all this? That was quite a performance Cindy gave, and then my next thought was how did they all fit into the elevator?
Okay but this is not exactly exclusive Joy - this was posted on WFTV I believe and as far as Cindy and her drama?.... it is just that, theatrics. She is acting for the cameras hoping to garner some network to feel for her and do a docu drama, movie or anything so she can pocket some more money off Caylee's dead back - grrrrr I despise that woman. 

Seriously monkeys there are days I feel that Cindy and George are totally fine with Caylee being gone and Casey in jail - they are sitting pretty now - no grandchild to have to help raise and no Casey getting in the way - that may sound cold for me to say but that is what I  believe. All they care about is what this is going to do for them, their anger and outbursts leaving the courtroom and the group hugs ........it is all an act - they are such phonies. I can't wait for them to get what is coming because what goes around comes around. 

Mission...I really know how you feel. Once it was confirmed publicaly Caylee was dead the A's (who IMO know long before we did) buried her mentally and set about turning her murder into a money making business for themselves. They no longer have to deal with KC and her lying thieving ways. They seem to have plenty of money now...neither have to work for a living and seem to be living a much better life than that ever have.  When the trial is over I have no doubt there will be books, movies etc.......all with moolah coming right to the  A's bank account. Who lives off the blood money of a murdered child?  The ANTHONY'S

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: December 14, 2009, 04:20:37 PM »

Criminal Murder Case Docket Updated!

Events & Orders of the Court
12/14/2009---Correspondence---FROM JOY WRAY

I am not touching this one.   

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

Trimm,
I'd like to see this but I can't, any ideas?
HI NC Mike - I don't think we are able to see this yet unfortunately - all it shows on the docket that some correspondence was received Joy the nutball and that is it.  Honestly I can't help but wonder why no family members of hers step in and stop her from making such a fool out of herself.  She is clearly nuts.

Thanks mission!

Okay monkey's am I missing something here I click on the link above and it tells me that the link basically isn't working but in some kind of legal terms can someone please fill us in on what Joy's Comments were..I'm espically curious since she was supposed to be on Geraldo but wasn't..humm I thought all along is she "REALLY" going to be on that show??  Anyways just curiosty today
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1364 on: December 14, 2009, 04:20:57 PM »

Joy has a new video up

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9wjLqs9I2Pw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/9wjLqs9I2Pw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
When does that woman have time for all this? That was quite a performance Cindy gave, and then my next thought was how did they all fit into the elevator?
Okay but this is not exactly exclusive Joy - this was posted on WFTV I believe and as far as Cindy and her drama?.... it is just that, theatrics. She is acting for the cameras hoping to garner some network to feel for her and do a docu drama, movie or anything so she can pocket some more money off Caylee's dead back - grrrrr I despise that woman. 

Seriously monkeys there are days I feel that Cindy and George are totally fine with Caylee being gone and Casey in jail - they are sitting pretty now - no grandchild to have to help raise and no Casey getting in the way - that may sound cold for me to say but that is what I  believe. All they care about is what this is going to do for them, their anger and outbursts leaving the courtroom and the group hugs ........it is all an act - they are such phonies. I can't wait for them to get what is coming because what goes around comes around. 
I absolutely 100% agree with all that you said, I hope they feel the force of an freight train bearing down on them overflowing with karma! 
Ahhhh now I like that sound Mizjay.......of the freight train that is

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: December 14, 2009, 04:35:14 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- On the heels of an emotional court hearing last week, sources told WESH 2 that George and Cindy Anthony will appear on NBC's "Today" show Tuesday.

The couple is expected to talk about their daughter's emotional court hearing Friday.
http://www.wesh.com/news/21964597/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: December 14, 2009, 04:36:05 PM »

This article is from a year ago.....I was actually trying to find the brief TL wrote.....it states in the article the report/brief is not part of public record...so did we only see excerpts from the brief??  I remember (surprise!!) him alluding to Caylee's death might have been an accident and I have been searching for that.....

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2008-11-06/news/casey06_1_casey-anthony-death-penalty-anthony-case

Report argues against death for Caylee's mom
November 06, 2008|By Sarah Lundy, Sentinel Staff Writer

A Miami lawyer hired by Casey Anthony's defense team gave prosecutors a report Wednesday outlining arguments on why the single mother accused of killing her child should not face the death penalty.

The 30-page packet highlights problems with some of the evidence and describes how aspects of Anthony's case do not fit the state criteria for the death penalty -- a sentence reserved for the worst of the worst homicides. <<< so he thinks murdering your child by duct taping her mouth and nose so and slowly suffocate does NOT fit in with it being a crime that fits into the worst of the worst?  HE IS AN IDIOT!!!

It touches on Anthony's erratic behavior after her daughter's birth that suggests signs of emotional or mental distress. The report ended with pictures of Anthony during happier times, as a child surrounded by her parents and her brother.
Advertisement

"Casey Anthony is a unique individual. A close inspection of her case clearly supports not filing a notice seeking death," attorney Terence Lenamon wrote in a report obtained by the Orlando Sentinel.

The State Attorney's Office would not confirm whether it had received the report, which is not a public record. Such reports are part of the process prosecutors go through to decide whether they will seek a death sentence or life in prison for a person charged with a capital crime.

The report is not an admission of guilt. The idea is to explore whether facts in the case truly justify the death penalty if a suspect is convicted.

Anthony was charged last month with killing her daughter, Caylee Marie, who was reported missing on July 15. No body has been found, and Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, and family members contend that the child, who would have turned 3 in August, still could be alive.

Anthony told investigators that she left Caylee with a baby sitter in mid-June. When she returned later that day, both the baby sitter and Caylee were gone. Detectives have not been able to locate the baby sitter and doubt she exists.

If prosecutors pursue the death penalty, the trial will be divided into two sections: the guilt/innocent phase and the sentence phase.

Lenamon's report addresses the sentence phase, when the jury hears evidence for and against imposing the ultimate penalty.

Some of the arguments outlined against death include:

* The techniques used to analyze hair and air samples from the trunk of Anthony's car to prove evidence of a body are "novel, experimental, in the early stages of development, inconclusive and highly susceptible to mishandling," Lenamon wrote. Even if the evidence is enough for a guilty verdict, it would not be enough to support the death penalty, according to the report.

* Details of the Anthony case are insufficient to justify the death penalty, the lawyer wrote. She doesn't have a criminal record. <<  she WILL!! There is no history of child abuse. The crime was not cold, calculated and premeditated.<<<< BS is wasn'tNo one knows how death might have happened -- if at all. In the months leading up to Caylee's disappearance, Anthony's behavior was described by friends and family as "erratic and not entirely rational."

* Filicide -- the act of a parent killing a child -- is different from other homicides. The underlying reasons why mothers kill are complex and can be divided into various categories.

* Juries are more likely to show mothers mercy. The report mentions Andrea Yates, a Texas mother who drowned her five children. She was sentenced to life in prison but later sent to a mental hospital. Susan Smith, the South Carolina mother who drowned her two children in a lake, got life in prison.

* Experts will likely agree that Anthony was "suffering from episodes of extreme emotional distress and disturbance since her daughter's birth," the report said. Even the lack of emotion after her child's disappearance and the arrest "is not normal," Lenamon wrote.

* Anita Simmons, an Orange County woman who beat her 8-year-old daughter to death, got 42 years in prison, the report said. Lenamon also cited other examples around that state that also led to life sentences.

"A careful consideration of the totality of the circumstances in this case leads to a clear conclusion that filing a notice of the death penalty is not the right thing to do," he wrote.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: December 14, 2009, 04:38:02 PM »

Criminal Murder Case Docket Updated!

Events & Orders of the Court
12/14/2009---Correspondence---FROM JOY WRAY

I am not touching this one.   

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

Trimm,
I'd like to see this but I can't, any ideas?
HI NC Mike - I don't think we are able to see this yet unfortunately - all it shows on the docket that some correspondence was received Joy the nutball and that is it.  Honestly I can't help but wonder why no family members of hers step in and stop her from making such a fool out of herself.  She is clearly nuts.

Thanks mission!

Okay monkey's am I missing something here I click on the link above and it tells me that the link basically isn't working but in some kind of legal terms can someone please fill us in on what Joy's Comments were..I'm espically curious since she was supposed to be on Geraldo but wasn't..humm I thought all along is she "REALLY" going to be on that show??  Anyways just curiosty today

This is the link to the site,but we don't know waht was said.We haven't seen that yet.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: December 14, 2009, 04:39:52 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- On the heels of an emotional court hearing last week, sources told WESH 2 that George and Cindy Anthony will appear on NBC's "Today" show Tuesday.

The couple is expected to talk about their daughter's emotional court hearing Friday.

I have no words    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: December 14, 2009, 04:39:59 PM »

OMG, will shows stop giving these people a platform to speak, this is sickening 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: December 14, 2009, 04:41:11 PM »

Here we go Cindy and George's bad acting sure pays off doesn't it?  But like Sunny stated - who makes money off their own dead granddaughter?????  The Anthony's!  This is only just the beginning for those two.......they are pathetic souls. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: December 14, 2009, 04:41:17 PM »

Thanks Sunny
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: December 14, 2009, 04:42:39 PM »

Filed under the murder case:

12/14/2009           Correspondence FROM JOY WRAY

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: December 14, 2009, 04:44:13 PM »

No Kidding are they desperate for news?  I feel the need to send them an email shaming them for having these 2 lowlife bottom feeders - blood money that is what they are paying. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: December 14, 2009, 04:51:58 PM »

(insert throw up monkey here)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: December 14, 2009, 04:54:24 PM »

Cindy does need to get her Christmas shopping done and what better place than the big apple?  Bets on if Conway is with them or will he be on GMA or the Early show? 
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: December 14, 2009, 05:06:05 PM »

I have no words    

My exact thoughts too Leroy! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: December 14, 2009, 05:10:47 PM »

And what is Cindy going to say, shame on you Jeff Ashton for what you said in court on Friday. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: December 14, 2009, 05:11:01 PM »

Filed under the murder case:

12/14/2009           Correspondence FROM JOY WRAY

Baker Act Take 7 *snap*
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1379 on: December 14, 2009, 05:18:25 PM »

No Kidding are they desperate for news?  I feel the need to send them an email shaming them for having these 2 lowlife bottom feeders - blood money that is what they are paying. 

I agree Mission.  For some reason I really felt the need to get a few things off my chest.  I know it won't do any good but they just received an email from me, I tried to be as respectful as possible but these so called early morning news programs have finally grated on my last nerve.  I can't believe that NBC is willing to pay the Anthony's any more money.  Money for pics or money for an interview, it's the same dam* thing.

Oh yea, today@nbcuni.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.