May 13, 2024, 05:51:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 266465 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: March 10, 2008, 11:18:34 AM »

CSI posted at RU asking if the secret recording was ever shown on TeleCuracao tonight.  Lazlo posted this:

Castro has send a DVD to Tele Curacao and that has been broadcasted tonight, I don't know what he has send them, but allegedly it had the hidden camera segment with van der Eem on it.

Posted by Cancunmole at RU:

IMO either those posting from Aruba who announced tonight's airing were either unable to receive the broadcast from Curacao or what was broadcast didn't fit their agenda and is therefore not fit to be shared here.....

Guess nobody wanted to pay the $29.00 

Its 08.00 AM in the morning in Holland and I have not seen a translation yet. Even the Beth, Peter and Patrick bashers did not show themselves.
That's weird because they knew what was on the tape, they said.
If there was something important I guess one of them would have published it by now.

It took almost two years before we got to see Greta wipe all that egg off her face. These idiots will follow. Joran always burns his supporters, he always finds a way to screw everybody that helps him.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: March 10, 2008, 11:26:12 AM »

Dayhiker, I will give your suggestion to Vicki.

In the meantime, anyone who wants to participate or help:

Please contact Vicki: JusticeforNatalee@gmail.com

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: March 10, 2008, 11:27:23 AM »

CSI posted at RU asking if the secret recording was ever shown on TeleCuracao tonight.  Lazlo posted this:

Castro has send a DVD to Tele Curacao and that has been broadcasted tonight, I don't know what he has send them, but allegedly it had the hidden camera segment with van der Eem on it.

Posted by Cancunmole at RU:

IMO either those posting from Aruba who announced tonight's airing were either unable to receive the broadcast from Curacao or what was broadcast didn't fit their agenda and is therefore not fit to be shared here.....

Guess nobody wanted to pay the $29.00 

Its 08.00 AM in the morning in Holland and I have not seen a translation yet. Even the Beth, Peter and Patrick bashers did not show themselves.
That's weird because they knew what was on the tape, they said.
If there was something important I guess one of them would have published it by now.

still nothing. i bet it was one big hoax started by poentje.
just patrick speculating, and poentje portraying it as if patrick had knowledge.
but nothing new really.

but this poentje-hoax exposed won't be in the news.
so that revu article and other media copying that will be brought up in the future by people who hate peter r.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #923 on: March 10, 2008, 11:28:45 AM »

This site is a little 'slow'.....
Printed today>>>

Search for Natalee's body halted
Monday 10 March 2008

The search for the body of missing US teenager Natalee Holloway in the sea around Aruba has been called off, according to media reports on Monday.

Dutch student Joran van der Sloot last month confessed to being with Holloway when she died on an Aruban beach in 2005 and asking a friend to dispose of her body at sea in a controversial secret recording which was shown on tv.

Search ship the Persistence left the area at the weekend for its home port of Louisiana when money from American donors ran out, according to press reports. The search is reported to have cost several million dollars.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/03/search_for_natalees_body_halte.php

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: March 10, 2008, 11:31:39 AM »

My translator is not loading today...ugh! Could I get some help with this??

Aruba is niet alleen het favoriete eiland van Joran van der Sloot, ambtenarendelegaties die om de dag die kant opvliegen om ons belastinggeld op te zuipen en vreten, maar ook, je raadt het al bijna, een doorvoerhaven voor heroïne en in mindere mate van cocaïne. Drugsgebruik op het eiland, ook onder toeristen, blijft een punt van zorg. Dat staat in een rapport dat The International Narcotics Strategy Report (INSCR) vrijdag aan het Amerikaanse Congres in Amerika heeft aangeboden. Het rapport over het jaar 2007 is maandag openbaar gemaakt.

De drugs zouden vanaf het eiland verder worden vervoerd via cruiseschepen die Aruba aandoen en de dagelijkse vluchten vanaf het eiland naar Amerika en Europa.

Volgens het rapport is Aruba interessant voor smokkelaars door de 'goede infrastructuur, uitstekende vliegverbindingen en relatief lichte straffen voor drugshandel in relatief goede omstandigheden'.

Het rapport meldt dat Aruba weliswaar weinig criminaliteit kent, maar dat uit criminaliteitsonderzoek in 2007 blijkt dat 'prominent drug traffickers' op het eiland zijn gevestigd.

Het Openbaar Ministerie op Aruba "begrijpt niet" waarop de VS hun conclusie over Aruba baseren. Volgens hoofdofficier Hans Mos was er vorig jaar op het eiland één vangst van dertien kilo heroïne.

"Dat is geen grote hoeveelheid. Per saldo is er sprake van een dalende trend, in 2000 werd er 78 kilo onderschept. Zowel in heroïne als in cocaïne en xtc wordt aanzienlijk minder gehandeld door het strengere toezicht, waaronder de honderdprocentcontroles in Nederland." Bron Antillen.nu.
http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6664

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #925 on: March 10, 2008, 11:32:19 AM »

Not sure if this has been posted yet, nothing new, but encouraging nonetheless. I estimate based on what OE has stated in terms of target hits per day, 15-20 during normal conditions, that the Persistence needs to fund a visual inspection search of approximately 8 to 12 days in length. That is $400K - $600K and doesn't include funds for getting there, or, getting back, and also doesn't factor in delays due to weather. All in, I think $1M USD would assure a completed aquisition of all targets.

http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/news.apx.-content-articles-VTM-2008-03-09-0007.html

By Jennifer Hale
E-mail | Biography
The crew of the "Persistence" left Louisiana in November...headed to Aruba. They've been using sonar and underwater robots to search Aruba's ocean floor for Natalee Holloway since mid -December.

It's been an expensive process - a search like this costs about $50,000 a day, according to search supervisor Tim Trahan. After three months of searching - the search party is simply out of money, but they're not out of places to look for Natalee. Trahan says the crew has used sonar to photograph almost 1000 miles of Aruba's ocean floor. Underwater robots have dove down and inspected hundreds of suspicious objects. The crew still has 150 objects left to inspect.

The "Persistence" is due home around Wednesday, but the crew says their search isn't over - just delayed. They'll now concentrate on looking for money and trying to work their way back to Aruba and what they hope will be answers.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: March 10, 2008, 11:33:09 AM »

I forgot to say Pleaseeeee for the requested tranny of above...sorry, I was brought up in a barn.

US ship stops search for Natalee's body
Published: Monday 10 March 2008 08:10 UTC
Last updated: Monday 10 March 2008 08:10 UTC
Oranjestad - The crew of a US research ship has stopped its search for the body of Natalee Holloway in the seas off the island of Aruba and is now returning to Louisiana. The crew of the ship, which has been painstakingly scanning the seabed since December, has used up all the money provided by US donors.

Natalee's parents recently announced that they intend to continue with the search for their missing daughter. They are convinced that her body was dumped at sea by accomplices of Joran van der Sloot, the man thought to be the last person to have seen Natalee alive.
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/international/5677488/US-ship-stops-search-for-Natalees-body

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #927 on: March 10, 2008, 11:33:26 AM »

Oops new here, I think I did that wrong. 

you are nasty and according to the Bible that is a terrible sin.

I didn't know that drinking out of the same bottle was a sin.  I must have a different Bible.
I certainly can see why Jackb said what He did...You gotta admit it looks pretty bad.....

You're right, Sister   

I was not upset or angry when I posted that.

Scared Monkeys has shown me not to take things at face value, to look a little deeper and that is a good thing.  I am just learning to look beyond what I think I see and wanted to pass that on.

I am hoping my experiences here, help me to become a better person and to be more involved with what has been my passion for as long as I can remember.
BH..I knew You didin't mean it in a bad way......What Ya think... is it Kelly Castillo with SandraK sure looks like it to Me.....Yuck it still looks nasty to Me...no matter what their doing....LOL 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: March 10, 2008, 11:36:40 AM »

I think this one is about the Persistence leaving...

Onderzoeksschip stopt zoektocht naar Holloway

De bemanning van het onderzoeksschip Persistence is in het weekeinde gestopt met het zoeken naar het lichaam van Natalee Holloway in de zee rondom Aruba. Het vaartuig heeft wegens geldgebrek koers gezet richting de thuishaven Louisiana in de Verenigde Staten. Dat heeft het onderzoeksinstituut Texas EquuSearch maandag gemeld.

Onlangs benadrukten de vader en moeder van Natalee Holloway nog dat ze de zoektocht naar hun vermiste dochter zullen doorzetten met de sonarboot Persistence.

Miljoenen dollars

De bemanning, die sinds december vorig jaar nauwgezet de zeebodem bij Aruba scant, is echter door het geld van Amerikaanse donateurs heen. De kosten zouden al enkele miljoenen dollars bedragen.

De Holloways geloven dat het lichaam van hun dochter door handlangers van Joran van der Sloot in de zee rond Aruba is gedumpt. Van der Sloot zou de laatste persoon zijn die Natalee in leven heeft gezien.

Textielresten

In januari stuitte de sonar van de boot op een verdachte krabbenfuik met textielresten. Korte tijd werd gedacht dat het materiaal van Natalee was, maar uit laboratoriumtesten bleek dat niet het geval te zijn.

De bemanning heeft op haar weblog gezet nog honderd 'verdachte' objecten te weten die nader onderzoek nodig hebben.

Nieuwe fase

"Toen we hier kwamen, dachten we Natalee te vinden, of in elk geval alle mogelijkheden uitgeput te hebben. Nu laten we nog zoveel vragen onbeantwoord, hoewel we kunnen terugkomen om te duiken. We voelen dat de zoektocht niet voorbij is, maar een nieuwe fase is ingegaan", aldus de opvarenden. Bron Nu.nl.

http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6653

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: March 10, 2008, 11:38:10 AM »

Not sure what this is about, but I saw ARUBA in it and decided to post, lol.

Dubbelspionnen

Het echt belangrijke nieuws kwam de afgelopen week niet uit Aruba, maar uit België. De terrorist Abdelkader Belliraj werkte jarenlang voor de Belgische staatsveiligheidsdienst, meldde onder meer de Volkskrant. Een intrigerend gegeven dat bij mij bitterzoete herinneringen opriep aan onze documentaire Prettig Weekend Ondanks Alles.

In de documentaire (later verwerkt en uitgebreid in een boek) deed ik samen met Katja Schuurman onderzoek naar de moord op Theo van Gogh. Tot onze verbijstering kwamen we erachter dat vrijwel alle Hofstadgroepleden benaderd waren door de AIVD om voor de dienst te werken. Ook was er gefundeerd aanleiden te vermoeden dat er contacten waren geweest tussen moordenaar Mohammed B. en de inlichtingen- en veiligheidsdienst.

Ach, hoongelach was ons deel, lieve lezers. Diezelfde Volkskrant (redactrice Janny Groenvoer voorop) wist niet hoe snel ze ons in de hoek van paranoide complotdenkers moest wegzetten.

Dat inlichtingen- en veiligheidsdiensten overal ter wereld spionnen recruteren in terroristenkringen was overigens niets nieuws, zo bleek ons na een gesprek met een ex-BVD’er en met iemand die voor de CIA had gewerkt. En ook in het verleden werden inlichtingen- en veiligheidsdiensten soms lelijk op het verkeerde been gezet door informanten die een dubbelrol bleken te spelen, zoals door Ali Mohammed die betrokken was bij bomaanslagen op Amerikaanse ambassades in Kenia en Tanzania in 1998. De FBI dacht Ali te runnen, maar werd lelijk bij de neus genomen. Ali Mohammed bleek te werken voor de toen nog niet zo bekende Bin Laden.

Kortom, het is een levensgevaarlijk spel dat de veiligheidsdiensten spelen.

Hier kunt u de belangrijkste bevindingen uit de documentaire nog eens nalezen.

Stan de Jong

http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6662

mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: March 10, 2008, 11:52:26 AM »

nut, like your little irish smiley.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: March 10, 2008, 11:58:02 AM »

Corruption on the Antilles.

The Antilles is a gangsters' nest we should put on eBay for sale. PVV member of parliament Hero Brinkman stirred all this up and the parliamentary  trip to the Antilles got aborted. Nobody wanted to talk to the Dutch parliament delegation.

How corrupt are the Dutch Antilles really? In a three part series about the Antilles NOVA went investigating the past few weeks. Tonight in the studio a discussion between D66-party leader Alexander Pechtold and PVV-MP Hero Brinkman.

http://www.novatv.nl/index.cfm?ln=nl&fuseaction=videoaudio.details&reportage_id=5875

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Pechtold
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ank_Bijleveld-Schouten
http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_Brinkman (in dutch)

note:

both Pechtold and Brinkman are in the opposition currently.
Pechtold was in a previous government minister for Kingdom relations.
in the current government Ank Bijleveld is state secretary for Kingdom relations.
the post minister for Kingdom relations is discontinued.
a state secretary doesn't vote in the cabinet.

Aruba is not part of the Antilles en therefore not part of reforms scheduled for december 2008.

Future status

The Netherlands Antilles is to be disbanded on December 15, 2008. The idea of the Netherlands Antilles as a state never enjoyed full support of all islands and political relations between islands were often strained. After a long struggle, Aruba seceded from the Netherlands Antilles in 1986, and formed its own state within the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The desire for secession has also been strong in Sint Maarten.

In 2004 a commission of the governments of the Netherlands Antilles and the Netherlands reported on a future status for the Netherlands Antilles. The commission advised a revision of the Statute of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in order to dissolve the Netherlands Antilles.

Two new associated states within the Kingdom of the Netherlands would be formed, Curaçao and Sint Maarten. Meanwhile, Bonaire, Saba and Sint Eustatius would become a direct part of the Netherlands as special municipalities (bijzondere gemeente), a form of "public body" (openbaar lichaam) as outlined in article 134 of the Dutch Constitution. These municipalities will resemble ordinary Dutch municipalities in most ways (they will have a mayor, aldermen and a municipal council, for example) and will have to introduce most Dutch law. Residents of these three islands will also be able to vote in Dutch national and European elections. There are, however, some derogations for these islands. Social security, for example, will not be on the same level as it is in the Netherlands, and the islands are not obliged to introduce the euro; they may retain the Antillean guilder pending further negotiations. Also, it is unknown whether prostitution and same-sex marriage will become legal in these islands, which are legal on the mainland of the Netherlands. All five of the island territories may also continue to access the Common Court of Justice of Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles (with the Joint Court probably receiving a new name). The three islands will also have to involve the Dutch Minister of Foreign Relations before they can make agreements with countries in the region.

Originally the term used for Bonaire, Saba and St. Eustatius to describe their expected association with the Netherlands was "Kingdom Islands" (Koninkrijkseilanden). The Dutch province of North Holland has offered the three new municipalities the opportunity to become part of the province.

Additionally, the Kingdom government would consist of the government of the Netherlands and one mandated minister per Caribbean country. The special municipalities would be represented in the Kingdom Government by the Netherlands, as they can vote for the Dutch parliament.

The Netherlands has proposed that the new EU constitution allow the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba to opt for the status of Outermost Region (OMR) also called Ultra Peripheral Region (UPR), if they wish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands_Antilles#Future_status

Map of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The mainland and all the islands are on the same scale.

Bijleveld: Aruba an example

10-03-2008

Aruba can be an example for the upcoming state reforms. This is what state secretray for interior affairs and kingdom relations Ank Bijleveld said on Aruban day 2008. In the Groenoordhallen in Leiden on March 9 it was the 32nd time Dia di Himno y Bandera was celebrated.
http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/cultuur/car20080310_arubadag

Dia di Himno y Bandera = day of the vlag

katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: March 10, 2008, 12:05:23 PM »

Dubbelspionnen

Het echt belangrijke nieuws kwam de afgelopen week niet uit Aruba, maar uit België.

It says: "The real important nieuws last week did not come from Aruba, but from Belgium".
After that it is about something else.

It was written by Stan de Jong, and guess what? He was right this time.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: March 10, 2008, 12:07:32 PM »

My translator is not loading today...ugh! Could I get some help with this??

Aruba is niet alleen het favoriete eiland van Joran van der Sloot, ambtenarendelegaties die om de dag die kant opvliegen om ons belastinggeld op te zuipen en vreten, maar ook, je raadt het al bijna, een doorvoerhaven voor heroïne en in mindere mate van cocaïne. Drugsgebruik op het eiland, ook onder toeristen, blijft een punt van zorg. Dat staat in een rapport dat The International Narcotics Strategy Report (INSCR) vrijdag aan het Amerikaanse Congres in Amerika heeft aangeboden. Het rapport over het jaar 2007 is maandag openbaar gemaakt.

De drugs zouden vanaf het eiland verder worden vervoerd via cruiseschepen die Aruba aandoen en de dagelijkse vluchten vanaf het eiland naar Amerika en Europa.

Volgens het rapport is Aruba interessant voor smokkelaars door de 'goede infrastructuur, uitstekende vliegverbindingen en relatief lichte straffen voor drugshandel in relatief goede omstandigheden'.

Het rapport meldt dat Aruba weliswaar weinig criminaliteit kent, maar dat uit criminaliteitsonderzoek in 2007 blijkt dat 'prominent drug traffickers' op het eiland zijn gevestigd.

Het Openbaar Ministerie op Aruba "begrijpt niet" waarop de VS hun conclusie over Aruba baseren. Volgens hoofdofficier Hans Mos was er vorig jaar op het eiland één vangst van dertien kilo heroïne.

"Dat is geen grote hoeveelheid. Per saldo is er sprake van een dalende trend, in 2000 werd er 78 kilo onderschept. Zowel in heroïne als in cocaïne en xtc wordt aanzienlijk minder gehandeld door het strengere toezicht, waaronder de honderdprocentcontroles in Nederland." Bron Antillen.nu.
http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6664

this is about the state department report:
http://www.state.gov/p/inl/rls/nrcrpt/2008/vol1/html/100778.htm

also it says that Aruba is a favorite destination not only for Joran but also for parliamentary/state working (or better: holiday) trips.
this was reported on NOVA last week.

Mos:

doesn't understand how the USA comes the the conclusion about durgs.
he says only 13 kilo heroine was found in one instance.
he says this is a clear decline because in 2000 78 kilos was apprehended.

due to stricter control much less heroince coke xtc is smuggled.
also thanks to the 100% checks in the netherlands (schiphol airport)

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: March 10, 2008, 12:09:52 PM »

Dubbelspionnen

Het echt belangrijke nieuws kwam de afgelopen week niet uit Aruba, maar uit België. De terrorist Abdelkader Belliraj werkte jarenlang voor de Belgische staatsveiligheidsdienst, meldde onder meer de Volkskrant. Een intrigerend gegeven dat bij mij bitterzoete herinneringen opriep aan onze documentaire Prettig Weekend Ondanks Alles.

In de documentaire (later verwerkt en uitgebreid in een boek) deed ik samen met Katja Schuurman onderzoek naar de moord op Theo van Gogh. Tot onze verbijstering kwamen we erachter dat vrijwel alle Hofstadgroepleden benaderd waren door de AIVD om voor de dienst te werken. Ook was er gefundeerd aanleiden te vermoeden dat er contacten waren geweest tussen moordenaar Mohammed B. en de inlichtingen- en veiligheidsdienst.

Ach, hoongelach was ons deel, lieve lezers. Diezelfde Volkskrant (redactrice Janny Groenvoer voorop) wist niet hoe snel ze ons in de hoek van paranoide complotdenkers moest wegzetten.

Dat inlichtingen- en veiligheidsdiensten overal ter wereld spionnen recruteren in terroristenkringen was overigens niets nieuws, zo bleek ons na een gesprek met een ex-BVD’er en met iemand die voor de CIA had gewerkt. En ook in het verleden werden inlichtingen- en veiligheidsdiensten soms lelijk op het verkeerde been gezet door informanten die een dubbelrol bleken te spelen, zoals door Ali Mohammed die betrokken was bij bomaanslagen op Amerikaanse ambassades in Kenia en Tanzania in 1998. De FBI dacht Ali te runnen, maar werd lelijk bij de neus genomen. Ali Mohammed bleek te werken voor de toen nog niet zo bekende Bin Laden.

Kortom, het is een levensgevaarlijk spel dat de veiligheidsdiensten spelen.

Hier kunt u de belangrijkste bevindingen uit de documentaire nog eens nalezen.

Stan de Jong

http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6662

it only says the real news last week was not from aruba but from belgium.
(about terrorists working for the secret service).

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: March 10, 2008, 12:12:08 PM »

Posted by Debbie @ BFN.

Excellent 3:00 minute video.

Listen carefully to statements by the parents of Natalee with their concise summaries.

From the video of the show "20 Most Shocking Unsolved Mysteries"

http://www.eonline.com/videos/index.jsp?channelID=search&mediaID=25564

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: March 10, 2008, 12:12:16 PM »

Hi everyone! John called me this morning and told me to tell you that the Persistence will get into Port Wednesday morning.  If anyone who lives near by would like to be there, he said just to remind you that they must clear immigration and customs before anyone can get to the boat!

Have a great day! Smile

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: March 10, 2008, 12:16:37 PM »

Supergroove (een van de trollen die een oneerlijke versie van de vertaling had gegeven op H yves) heeft te kennen gegeven naar een ander forum te gaan want op FOK zou hij niet serieus genomen worden.
Rosita (een andere trol) roept dat ze achter de schermen  nog steeds druk aan het werk zijn.
Waarmee zijn ze aan het werk dan? De show is toch uitgezonden? Niets te melden?
We hadden het kunnen weten. Met mensen als Stan de Jong in de buurt, krijg je alleen maar falsificaties en verdraaiingen. In die andere moordzaak kan ik me nog goed de “zeven klappers” aangekondigd en voorspeld door  Maurice de Hond herinneren, te beginnen met de opening van het graf. (Erg respectloos overigens).
Moeten we nu wachten op klapper twee die dan weer een luchtballonnetje blijkt te zijn?

Supergroove (one of the trolls on Fok who gave an unfair translation on Hyves) told he is going somewhere else because he does not feel taken serious on Fok anymore.
Rosita (another troll) shouts they are behind the scenes still working.
On what are they working? Is the show broadcasted en was there nothing new?
We could have known. With people like Stan de Jong around you only get falsifications and twisted words. In the other case I do very well remember the”seven bangs” announced en predicted by Maurice de Hond, starting with the opening of the grave of the killed women (Very disrespectfull by the way).
Do we have to wait for the second clapper which than again appears to be an airballoon?

Katrien, just want to say we appreciate you Dutch Monkeys fighting for Natalee on the other side of the big pond. It is great to have you all here!
Yes,All Rosite talks about is the suspicious activities of Beth,Natalee and the MB Kids and of course Rene'e Gielen. Even though nothing Rene'e has said so far is true she wants everyone to wait and hold judgement until her new research is done.. 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: March 10, 2008, 12:20:57 PM »

nut, like your little irish smiley.

Thanks....but I just noticed he looks like he has the Rudy Croes beard thing goin' on...yikes, lol. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: March 10, 2008, 12:23:30 PM »

Thanks Dutch posters!!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.