May 02, 2024, 11:53:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #13 2/13/10 -  (Read 451518 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3420 on: March 06, 2010, 09:32:09 AM »

MANITOWOC — An Asiatic black bear at Lincoln Park Zoo bit off all or parts of four fingers from the hand of a 47-year-old woman Friday after she went past barriers and tried to feed the animal, a Manitowoc police captain said.

"It appears that she suffered loss of some fingers," specifically, all of her thumb and forefinger and parts of her middle and ring fingers, said Capt. Scott Luchterhand.

The woman, identified as Tracy Weiler of Manitowoc, was taken to a hospital in Green Bay, about 40 miles north of Manitowoc, and later transferred to Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah, he said.

Her boyfriend, Lawrence Bosworth, 51, also of Manitowoc, tried to pry the bear's mouth off her hand and also was bitten, according to Luchterhand. In his case, the bite did not result in the loss of fingers. He was taken to Aurora Medical Center in Two Rivers.

Alcohol was a factor with both adults, according to a news release from Mayor Justin Nickels.

Weiler and Bosworth were at the zoo with Weiler's 3-year-old granddaughter, according to Luchterhand. The girl was not harmed, according to the mayor's news release.

The zoo closed for the rest of the day and will reopen today.     This is where I'm from, and the nerve to say alcohol was a factor, I thought that was a given      Good Morning everyone
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #3421 on: March 06, 2010, 10:48:02 AM »

Cool video Brandi, evening monkeys. Hope all is well with you tonight. I am pizzed. I was walking up my stairs and there are all the arrows written in chalk, then I get to the top floor and there was a piece of gum in the breezeway by my door. I'll be d*mn if some jerk wrote in different colors of chalk PLEASE STOP and drew a circle around the gum.  It's not my gum, but I would like to shove the gum up whomever's arse it belongs to. I am thinking on putting it up on Passive Aggressive Notes dot com  Monkey Devil!
WTH???  What a moron - dah anyone can spit out gum.  You should have gotten some chalk and written "It's not mine jerkwad"     He went to alot of work for what?? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3422 on: March 06, 2010, 10:51:05 AM »

Yes! I used to read that site! LOL

I am doing well, thanks.

I guess everyone is at Chelsea's and Amber's threads this week. I simply can't "do" any more threads. I am busy enough with my work at home, the avatars, Haleigh, Somer and Casey's threads. Even when they are slow.

But I do follow the current cases through news, etc.

I hope Josef is doing better every day.

Was wondering, what are your plans for next Friday? You going to be home? You know why I am asking. Want to know when would be a good time of the day to celebrate. LOL

Good idea Brandi - we need a party.  JSM I will bring the beer for your party.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3423 on: March 06, 2010, 10:53:13 AM »

Guess what?Digger just caught a possum out on my deck.It is no quite as big as Taco.   Monkey Devil!  Taco ran like he!!    
JSM,I'll never get this dog back in the house.   

Go digger!  Good thing digger is there poor taco needs a protector 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3424 on: March 06, 2010, 10:54:25 AM »

Josef isn't acting right tonight. He acted like he was feeling so good this morning and when I picked him up. Now he is sleeping and barely ate. I hope he is just tired and sleepy. I am skating tomorrow and taking him to daycare. His vet can check on him tomorrow. I hate being a paranoid freak about him, he just isn't acting normal tonight.
I hope Josef is better today.  an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3425 on: March 06, 2010, 11:00:49 AM »

I will try those treats out. Zoe is not much of a treat dog. She does love the dried liver treats we get at Petsmart. Zoe is not a cuddly type of dog, just like me, I'm not a touchy feely type of person. Though I do wish she would show more affection, I have to beg for a kiss from her, but that is just the way she is. When she is laying on the couch or my daughter's bed, she will go down to give Zoe a kiss, and Zoe will give her a glare like get out of my space, it is kind of funny. Every once in awhile she gets a little affectionate, and then we take advantage of that. I believe it is from her being abused by the creeps that had her before us. I wish that I could change what bad things happened to her, but I can't. Hope everyone has a good night, I'm going to go watch Sanford and Son.
Thank goodness Zoe is with you - she gets love and has just the kind of life she wants kisses or not she loves the heck out you.  I love Sanford and Son - what a riot.  Enjoy and I hope your allergies don't kick your butt to bad, so far so good for me but I am not going to hold my breath this is the time of year they kick in - hate that.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3426 on: March 06, 2010, 11:03:22 AM »

This is hilarious - embedding has been disabled you will have to click on the link - saw this on Fox News this morning.  What a riot.

Dog on Trampoline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hly0vuXPG-M

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3427 on: March 06, 2010, 11:18:39 AM »

This is hilarious - embedding has been disabled you will have to click on the link - saw this on Fox News this morning.  What a riot.

Dog on Trampoline

He's better at it then most people.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3428 on: March 06, 2010, 01:04:28 PM »

Dog on Trampoline

That was so funny...my daughter has a boxer and they are very entertaining  dogs, some of the looks he gets on his face is priceless.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3429 on: March 06, 2010, 01:14:10 PM »

Dog on Trampoline

That was so funny...my daughter has a boxer and they are very entertaining  dogs, some of the looks he gets on his face is priceless.
I've only known one boxer in my life, and he was quite the spitfire 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3430 on: March 06, 2010, 02:36:45 PM »

Guess what?Digger just caught a possum out on my deck.It is no quite as big as Taco.   Monkey Devil!  Taco ran like he!!    
JSM,I'll never get this dog back in the house.   

Cool.... is Granny gonna whip up some possum stew ?? Someone can bring the  boiled buzzard eggs! I'll be waiting to be served out by the Ceeeeeement Pond!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3431 on: March 06, 2010, 02:40:05 PM »

I forgot to leave the recipe Wink

Possum Stew
Ingredients:

two cans of tomato sauce 
 three cans of cooked tomatoes 
 1/2 thickly sliced worthog meat (mainly for flavor) 
 a big bag of pasta noodles (any redneck kind will do) 
 1/2 possum (other 1/2 can be used for breakfast possum-omlettes) 
 salt and pepper 

Directions:
Fry bacon in big gramma kettle, over mid. size fire, then fry possum in the grease till golden brown. Take the meat out, then add enough water to pot to fill 2/3 way and then boil noodles. Once cooked add both things of tomatoes to kettle and meat and add enough salt and pepper to old granny's taste. Cook all together for a bout 1 hour simmering over low fire to sautee.

http://www.redneckpossum.com/Recipe_Stew.htm
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 02:42:01 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3432 on: March 06, 2010, 02:45:19 PM »

Possum Stew
Ingredients:

two cans of tomato sauce 
 salt and pepper 

Directions:
Fry bacon in big gramma kettle, over mid. size fire, then fry possum in the grease till golden brown. Take the meat out, then add enough water to pot to fill 2/3 way and then boil noodles. Once cooked add both things of tomatoes to kettle and meat and add enough salt and pepper to old granny's taste. Cook all together for a bout 1 hour simmering over low fire to sautee.

OMG NUTT
Love it

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3433 on: March 06, 2010, 02:57:28 PM »

Well, now I know what I'll be making for supper     
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3434 on: March 06, 2010, 07:13:32 PM »

Possum Stew
Ingredients:

two cans of tomato sauce 
 salt and pepper 

Directions:

I think I saw that recipe in the "Road Kill Cookbook."  Lots of good eatin' on that possum.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3435 on: March 06, 2010, 08:21:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys, just getting back into the cage. I needed to catch up at Chelsea's and boy is that O'Reilly man and his friends creepy. BBL  Going to catch up.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3436 on: March 06, 2010, 08:24:39 PM »

Josef isn't acting right tonight. He acted like he was feeling so good this morning and when I picked him up. Now he is sleeping and barely ate. I hope he is just tired and sleepy. I am skating tomorrow and taking him to daycare. His vet can check on him tomorrow. I hate being a paranoid freak about him, he just isn't acting normal tonight.

Good Evening Monkey Friends....that luv their furbabies!!!!

JSM...you need to think like I do my guy is 10yrs old in human yrs that is 70 yrs old....which means....some days are good and others not so good...and yes they are spoiled and know us "humans" like the back of their paw...yet I  like you any time he does not act like a frisky dog I FREAK...totally to attached.I don't know if I can do without him...he snuggles up in bed with me and licks my feet...lol never had a boyfriend to do that...long story short I pray for Joe and Zoe, Digger and Taco...they are our best friends
Hi Mymonkey. Some days are good some are not and I don't know what to do about it. I think it is more me, not him. I love it when he snuggles with me, like your pup does. That is why I am sleeping on the floor just so I can cuddle with him. I would never have a bf if it means no Josef. I hope you are doing well Mymonkey. Give your pup a kiss from Josef and thank you for the prayers.  an angelic monkey

awwww....Thank you...I think God created animals just for people like us
  an angelic monkey I think so too My monkey.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3437 on: March 06, 2010, 08:27:17 PM »

MANITOWOC — An Asiatic black bear at Lincoln Park Zoo bit off all or parts of four fingers from the hand of a 47-year-old woman Friday after she went past barriers and tried to feed the animal, a Manitowoc police captain said.

"It appears that she suffered loss of some fingers," specifically, all of her thumb and forefinger and parts of her middle and ring fingers, said Capt. Scott Luchterhand.

The woman, identified as Tracy Weiler of Manitowoc, was taken to a hospital in Green Bay, about 40 miles north of Manitowoc, and later transferred to Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah, he said.

Her boyfriend, Lawrence Bosworth, 51, also of Manitowoc, tried to pry the bear's mouth off her hand and also was bitten, according to Luchterhand. In his case, the bite did not result in the loss of fingers. He was taken to Aurora Medical Center in Two Rivers.

Alcohol was a factor with both adults, according to a news release from Mayor Justin Nickels.

Weiler and Bosworth were at the zoo with Weiler's 3-year-old granddaughter, according to Luchterhand. The girl was not harmed, according to the mayor's news release.

The zoo closed for the rest of the day and will reopen today.     This is where I'm from, and the nerve to say alcohol was a factor, I thought that was a given      Good Morning everyone

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3438 on: March 06, 2010, 08:29:30 PM »

Cool video Brandi, evening monkeys. Hope all is well with you tonight. I am pizzed. I was walking up my stairs and there are all the arrows written in chalk, then I get to the top floor and there was a piece of gum in the breezeway by my door. I'll be d*mn if some jerk wrote in different colors of chalk PLEASE STOP and drew a circle around the gum.  It's not my gum, but I would like to shove the gum up whomever's arse it belongs to. I am thinking on putting it up on Passive Aggressive Notes dot com  Monkey Devil!
WTH???  What a moron - dah anyone can spit out gum.  You should have gotten some chalk and written "It's not mine jerkwad"     He went to alot of work for what?? 
My downstairs neighbor saw the person doing it. Turns out it is the neighbor that lives across from me. She would die if she knew Josef puked on her door mat the other night. I cleaned it up, now I wish I hadn't. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3439 on: March 06, 2010, 08:30:36 PM »

Yes! I used to read that site! LOL

I am doing well, thanks.

I guess everyone is at Chelsea's and Amber's threads this week. I simply can't "do" any more threads. I am busy enough with my work at home, the avatars, Haleigh, Somer and Casey's threads. Even when they are slow.

But I do follow the current cases through news, etc.

I hope Josef is doing better every day.

Was wondering, what are your plans for next Friday? You going to be home? You know why I am asking. Want to know when would be a good time of the day to celebrate. LOL

Good idea Brandi - we need a party.  JSM I will bring the beer for your party.
     PARTAY

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.