May 06, 2024, 06:08:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #619 5/12 - 5/13/2007  (Read 148203 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: May 13, 2007, 11:03:30 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "AZLady"
I have a hard time putting any faith in this PV of Freddy's.  First, it is NOT an official PV like the others we've seen that are posted here at SM.  Secondly, it is Joran's translation of Freddy's PV with no backup proof that this is actually what is contained in Freddy's PV.  Basically, we have Joran creating a PV for Freddy and telling us what it says.  He is a chronic liar, self-admitted liar, and I don't believe a bit of it.  In fact, if Joran is trying to tell us that this is what Freddy's PV says, I bet the farm (in Robot's terms) that Freddy's genuine PV says something very, very different.

I agree but there is a PV for Freddy and Joran's interpretation of it is pretty damning to Joran.

I just asked Ramm at BFN if in the book there is a scanned copy of the actual PV.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: May 13, 2007, 11:04:14 AM »

I also find it very suspicious that Joran creates a PV for Freddy and then puts it in his book.  Why does Joran need for Freddy to say what this PV says?  He doesn't create or "translate" PV's for any of the other witnesses in the case.  So why does Joran put words in Freddy's mouth?  Words that Freddy most likely did not say--or at least not all of the words.

I would like to see Freddy's signature on this PV.  Gee I wonder if Joran signed his name for him Laughing .  This is really unbelievable the crap that he is getting away with.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: May 13, 2007, 11:04:47 AM »

Morning all you Mothers out there!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: May 13, 2007, 11:05:45 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Does that include MF Laughing .
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: May 13, 2007, 11:05:53 AM »

Morning, BB.  Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: May 13, 2007, 11:06:25 AM »

Quote from: "San"

Ha ha   Laughing
San, you are in fine form today.

BRING NATALEE HOME
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: May 13, 2007, 11:08:04 AM »

Ozzie's and ldstlou - It really doesn't matter for us to know if Bailey was in the car with them.  Both Bailey and Alyse were interviewed by the FBI on 8/29/2005.

I thought the conversation was about...was there another car...so it appeared Baily was not in the car...so possibly in another...just ignore me this morning Klaas...lol....I had not had my 1st cup of coffee and misread the whole point of the conversation!!!  Rolling Eyes

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: May 13, 2007, 11:08:30 AM »

I just double checked our important documents thread, wondering if I missed Freddy's PV.  Nope, we don't have it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: May 13, 2007, 11:11:49 AM »

Until I see Freddy's PV, signed and with the names of the ALE who questioned him, I will not believe Joran's translation.  The Kalpoes said, "Freddy needs to tell the truth."  Joran chose to include his own personal rendition of Freddy's PV in his book for one reason--to support the web of lies he is spinning.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: May 13, 2007, 11:12:19 AM »

I just double checked our important documents thread, wondering if I missed Freddy's PV.  Nope, we don't have it.

It's posted here in the forum and in the Important Case Document forum as well.  It's part of Joran's book and not the actual PV though so it's posted in the thread for Ramm's translations of Joran's book.  It's on the previous page in this forum as well.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: May 13, 2007, 11:12:45 AM »

Ha ha   Laughing

Laughing

I do want to wish all the Mothers on the board a Happy Mothers Day.

Even if you aren't a mother you might have neices, nephews or even friends that consider you to be a mother figure and you are included in my wishes also.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: May 13, 2007, 11:12:45 AM »

Posted and translated by Ramm at BFN - Freddy's PV statement as written in Joran's book - Thanks Ramm!:

My translation then from Freddy's PV only:

Statement Freddy Zedan, June 12th 2005

After that they drove to the hotel. When the girl had pushed open the door of the car, she fell to the ground. Joran wanted to help her but she shoved him away

Joran is telling us he pushed her out of the car

prolly while it was still moving, then he tried to put her back in and she tried to fight him off
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: May 13, 2007, 11:13:40 AM »

Very quick you are San Very Happy

Interesting comments this am about freddys PV. Good monkey brains, as always....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: May 13, 2007, 11:14:03 AM »

Until I see Freddy's PV, signed and with the names of the ALE who questioned him, I will not believe Joran's translation.  The Kalpoes said, "Freddy needs to tell the truth."  Joran chose to include his own personal rendition of Freddy's PV in his book for one reason--to support the web of lies he is spinning.

Ramm answered my question regarding Freddy's PV in his book.  It was NOT a scanned picture of the PV, just text.  It is possible that Joran and his author left something out although Ramm seems to feel it is most of the PV.

IMO, the PV as relayed in Joran's book is pretty damning for Joran as is.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: May 13, 2007, 11:15:29 AM »

Ha ha   Laughing

Laughing

Even if you aren't a mother you might have neices, nephews or even friends that consider you to be a mother figure and you are included in my wishes also.

Does it count if someone only has dog children?  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: May 13, 2007, 11:15:41 AM »

It's posted here in the forum and in the Important Case Document forum as well.  It's part of Joran's book and not the actual PV though so it's posted in the thread for Ramm's translations of Joran's book.  It's on the previous page in this forum as well.

I'm sorry, Klaas.  I read Joran's translation of Freddy's PV.  I meant an actual PV written like the other's with the names of the officers present and the dates and all.

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: May 13, 2007, 11:16:06 AM »

Ramm answered my question regarding Freddy's PV in his book.  It was NOT a scanned picture of the PV, just text.  It is possible that Joran and his author left something out although Ramm seems to feel it is most of the PV.

IMO, the PV as relayed in Joran's book is pretty damning for Joran as is.

It would be interesting to see the original and see if Joran changed the wording for his book.

There has to be more because there is definitely a big part missing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: May 13, 2007, 11:16:59 AM »

I'm sorry, Klaas.  I read Joran's translation of Freddy's PV.  I meant an actual PV written like the other's with the names of the officers present and the dates and all.

Yep, figured that out after I typed.  No..we don't have that and neither does BFN.  There are 100's of PV's that have not been made available to the family, only the suspects have access to them (and whoever they share them with).
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: May 13, 2007, 11:17:01 AM »

I have a hard time putting any faith in this PV of Freddy's.  First, it is NOT an official PV like the others we've seen that are posted here at SM.  Secondly, it is Joran's translation of Freddy's PV with no backup proof that this is actually what is contained in Freddy's PV.  Basically, we have Joran creating a PV for Freddy and telling us what it says.  He is a chronic liar, self-admitted liar, and I don't believe a bit of it.  In fact, if Joran is trying to tell us that this is what Freddy's PV says, I bet the farm (in Robot's terms) that Freddy's genuine PV says something very, very different.

I agree but there is a PV for Freddy and Joran's interpretation of it is pretty damning to Joran.

I just asked Ramm at BFN if in the book there is a scanned copy of the actual PV.

I agree Klaas...pretty damning!! I don't think this is a kind version towards Joran at all.
There's that part at the bottom again about eating. Someone at bfn..think it was ramm...suggested maybe joran lured Natalee away from friends w/ promise to grab a bite to eat. This made perfect sense to me!! In my "going out days" 1st thing we did after leaving the bar was go get food!! You are famished after dancing and drinking!! Only time I ate White Castle also..lol...so maybe Natalee thought they were going to grab food and go back to the hotel.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: May 13, 2007, 11:17:07 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Ha ha   Laughing

Laughing

Does it count if someone only has dog children?  Very Happy

Yes, Dogs and Cats included Very Happy .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.