May 14, 2024, 05:29:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 200869 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: December 10, 2010, 11:32:22 PM »

Thank you for posting that, Northern Rose. It's good to see kids thinking of other kids during this time of year. As I said earlier, it's amazing how many people Zahra has touched by her death. She touched a lot in her life too, but many more in death. Many children will benefit in her name this Christmas who may have gone without.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: December 10, 2010, 11:39:55 PM »

Thank you for posting that, Northern Rose. It's good to see kids thinking of other kids during this time of year. As I said earlier, it's amazing how many people Zahra has touched by her death. She touched a lot in her life too, but many more in death. Many children will benefit in her name this Christmas who may have gone without.

Agreed, Monkey King!

Zahra has touched many adults as well, with her brave battles she conquered. She set such a wonderful example for people of all ages.

Even adults garner strength for their own battles from her example.

She was such a wonderful person to admire and look up to.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: December 10, 2010, 11:41:32 PM »

if they think that it will damge the further investigation, then I hope the serach warrants are sealed as much as I need to know what is going on. What I fear is :
Adam Baker seems to have a cluster of misguided peeps around him close to the case, ie AY and EB's daughters. for some reason. They have collective skeletons in their closets, drug use, imvu, money issues and might stoop to try to cover up their own involvement in activities and help Adam Baker out. They don't seem to think he is such a bad guy, even tho he just sat there and allowed Eliza to abuse and neglect his daughter.
Better everything they suspect by what they have asked for in a search warrant be kept under wraps. A successful investigation unhindered by the right to know trumps freedom of press.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: December 11, 2010, 12:26:47 AM »

Very true, Kat_Gram. As much as I'd like to know, if any info in those search warrants jeopardizes the prosecution from trying this case, I hope the judge rules to keep them sealed. I'm not sure what you mean about the daugthers. I remember the one daugther pleaded they keep EB in jail. Has something else transpired?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #684 on: December 11, 2010, 02:35:38 AM »

Very true, Kat_Gram. As much as I'd like to know, if any info in those search warrants jeopardizes the prosecution from trying this case, I hope the judge rules to keep them sealed. I'm not sure what you mean about the daugthers. I remember the one daugther pleaded they keep EB in jail. Has something else transpired?

I wonder what Elisa did to her own children ? Wow to state in court that u want your own BLOOD Mum 2 remain in jail !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: December 11, 2010, 06:17:12 PM »

NO ....
AY and EB's daughters seem to be blaming EB, never hear a peep about AB. When they went to the house to get his stuff, B Starbucks was there. The connection between Adam and her faimly  / friends who are quite up front of their opinion on her, seem to be giving Adam a free pass. I wouldn't be giving him the time of day. Don't want any of THEM to see what is in those warrants and making up some lame excuses or alibis for AB.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: December 11, 2010, 07:54:22 PM »

my vision of justice against AB and EB for zahra

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2005_The_Brothers_Grimm/2005_the_brothers_grimm_033.jpg

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: December 12, 2010, 02:31:46 PM »

For some reason I can't view it, but I hope it involves a wood chipper and a chain saw.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: December 12, 2010, 03:57:30 PM »

For some reason I can't view it, but I hope it involves a wood chipper and a chain saw.   

try copy paste into your search box or the addy box see if it works
works for me just clicking link and paste in boxes

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: December 12, 2010, 06:53:41 PM »

try copy paste into your search box or the addy box see if it works
works for me just clicking link and paste in boxes

That worked! And I second your vision. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: December 13, 2010, 01:09:16 AM »

I am being optimistic that this week will reveal the truth and arrests !

JUSTICE FOR ZAHRA !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: December 13, 2010, 10:47:36 AM »

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13662434                       
Judge to decide if more search warrants in Zahra case should be made public
December 13, 2010

NEWTON, NC (WBTV) - A court hearing will held in Catawba County Monday morning that could reveal even more details in the Zahra Baker death investigation.

Baker is the 10-year-old girl whose remains were found scattered in two locations in Caldwell County in recent weeks.  Officials said her body had been dismembered.
There are a lot of search warrants in this investigation that are currently sealed right now.

Two of the warrants that are sealed will be discussed in a hearing this morning and a judge could decide to make them public.  Right now, it's unclear what those warrants could possibly reveal.

Six more warrants in the case reportedly have information on Elisa Baker's medical history as well as information on a website where she and Adam Baker met online.

It's those six warrants District Attorney James Gaither wants to remain sealed.  He even filed a motion with the court last week to keep that paperwork private.

Elisa Baker is charged with obstruction of justice after she admitted to writing a fake ransom note the day her stepdaughter, Zahra Baker, was reported missing.
A couple of weeks ago, a judge decided to unseal a 121-page warrant in the case that revealed some of the most disturbing and gruesome details in this case yet including that Zahra's bones, blood and bodily liquids could be found in the drains of the Baker home.  Read the warrants: Group 1 | Group 2 | Group 3 | Group 4  (NOTE: Large pdf files) (at link)

WBTV's Derrick Rose is at the hearing this morning and we will update WBTV.com as soon as we learn what the judge's decision is regarding the warrants.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #692 on: December 13, 2010, 11:01:05 AM »

Judge to decide if more search warrants in Zahra case should be made public
December 13, 2010

NEWTON, NC (WBTV) - A court hearing will held in Catawba County Monday morning that could reveal even more details in the Zahra Baker death investigation.

Baker is the 10-year-old girl whose remains were found scattered in two locations in Caldwell County in recent weeks.  Officials said her body had been dismembered.
There are a lot of search warrants in this investigation that are currently sealed right now.

Two of the warrants that are sealed will be discussed in a hearing this morning and a judge could decide to make them public.  Right now, it's unclear what those warrants could possibly reveal.

Six more warrants in the case reportedly have information on Elisa Baker's medical history as well as information on a website where she and Adam Baker met online.

It's those six warrants District Attorney James Gaither wants to remain sealed.  He even filed a motion with the court last week to keep that paperwork private.

Elisa Baker is charged with obstruction of justice after she admitted to writing a fake ransom note the day her stepdaughter, Zahra Baker, was reported missing.
A couple of weeks ago, a judge decided to unseal a 121-page warrant in the case that revealed some of the most disturbing and gruesome details in this case yet including that Zahra's bones, blood and bodily liquids could be found in the drains of the Baker home.  Read the warrants: Group 1 | Group 2 | Group 3 | Group 4  (NOTE: Large pdf files) (at link)

WBTV's Derrick Rose is at the hearing this morning and we will update WBTV.com as soon as we learn what the judge's decision is regarding the warrants.

Thanks Muffy    an angelic monkey

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: December 13, 2010, 12:15:00 PM »

Hearing canceled on sealed search warrants in Zahra Baker case  (with video)

NEWTON, N.C. -- The hearing scheduled for Monday in Catawba County in the Zahra Baker case has been canceled. A judge was expected to decide whether to unseal more of the search warrants in the case. There's no word on when the hearing will be rescheduled.

Catawba County District Attorney Jay Gaither wants to keep them sealed. One hundred and twenty two pages of search warrants were made public Nov. 30, but Gaither said the remaining warrants had information sensitive to the investigation. They include medical information for Elisa Baker, Zahra's stepmother, and information about the website where she and Zahra's father, Adam, met.

Elisa Baker is being held on obstruction of justice charges after she admitted writing a fake ransom note. No one has been charged with the girl's death.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/634025/hearing-canceled-on-sealed-search-warrants-in-zahra-baker-case
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #694 on: December 13, 2010, 12:20:06 PM »

NEWTON, N.C. -- The hearing scheduled for Monday in Catawba County in the Zahra Baker case has been canceled. A judge was expected to decide whether to unseal more of the search warrants in the case. There's no word on when the hearing will be rescheduled.

Catawba County District Attorney Jay Gaither wants to keep them sealed. One hundred and twenty two pages of search warrants were made public Nov. 30, but Gaither said the remaining warrants had information sensitive to the investigation. They include medical information for Elisa Baker, Zahra's stepmother, and information about the website where she and Zahra's father, Adam, met.

Elisa Baker is being held on obstruction of justice charges after she admitted writing a fake ransom note. No one has been charged with the girl's death.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/634025/hearing-canceled-on-sealed-search-warrants-in-zahra-baker-case
Interesting, thank-you all for the updates. Good to see you Northern  an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: December 13, 2010, 12:28:46 PM »

Interesting, thank-you all for the updates. Good to see you Northern  an angelic monkey

Thank you.  Good to be back in the land of the interne  ::MonkeyDance::t
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: December 13, 2010, 01:27:28 PM »

Hearing to discuss making warrants in Zahra case public will not be held

NEWTON, NC (WBTV) - A court hearing was supposed to be held in Catawba County Monday morning concerning an attorney's request to make public two warrants in the Zahra Baker death investigation.

FULL COVERAGE: Follow the entire Zahra Baker case

There are several search warrants in the investigation that are currently sealed right now.

Two of the sealed warrants were supposed to be discussed during a hearing this morning for a judge to decide if they should be made public.

By noon on Monday, WBTV learned the hearing would not be held, and that the motion filed for the hearing had been withdrawn from the court calendar.  This means the warrants are still sealed.

There are six other warrants in the case that reportedly contain information on Elisa Baker's medical history as well as information on a website where she and Adam Baker met online.

District Attorney James Gaither wanted these warrants to remain sealed and he filed a motion with the court last week to keep the paperwork private.

Related: Just WHO IS Elisa Baker? Read a profile

A couple of weeks ago, a judge decided to unseal a 121-page warrant in the case that revealed some of the most disturbing and gruesome details in this case yet including that Zahra's bones, blood and bodily liquids could be found in the drains of the Baker home.  Read the warrants: Group 1 | Group 2 | Group 3 | Group 4  (NOTE: Large pdf files)

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: December 13, 2010, 04:10:20 PM »

Attorney files motion for release of remaining search warrants in Zahra case

NEWTON, NC (WBTV) - An attorney has filed a motion to have 30 search warrants in the Zahra Baker death investigation to be released to the public.

On November 30th, 13 search warrants were unsealed.  However, on December 10th, the court "resealed" two of the 13 search warrants that were released.   

For now, there are currently 11 unsealed search warrants which have been made available to the public.   
One of the warrants included 121-pages which revealed some of the most disturbing and gruesome details in this case.  The warrant provided information about Zahra's bones, blood and bodily liquids that could be found in the drains of the Baker home.  Read the warrants: Group 1 | Group 2 | Group 3 | Group 4  (NOTE: Large pdf files)
On Monday, December 13th, Attorney Amanda Martin filed a civil motion to have the remaining 30 search warrants unsealed.

For now, its appears there may be a hearing on January 3rd to discuss Martin's motion requesting the release of the remaining warrants. 
Some of the warrants reportedly contain information about Elisa Baker's medical history as well as information on a website where she and Adam Baker met online.
District Attorney James Gaither wanted these warrants to remain sealed and he filed a motion with the court last week to keep the paperwork private.

http://morganton.wbtv.com/content/attorney-files-motion-release-remaining-search-warrants-zahra-case?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: December 13, 2010, 04:40:25 PM »

Attorney files motion for release of remaining search warrants in Zahra case

NEWTON, NC (WBTV) - An attorney has filed a motion to have 30 search warrants in the Zahra Baker death investigation to be released to the public.

On November 30th, 13 search warrants were unsealed.  However, on December 10th, the court "resealed" two of the 13 search warrants that were released.   

For now, there are currently 11 unsealed search warrants which have been made available to the public.   
One of the warrants included 121-pages which revealed some of the most disturbing and gruesome details in this case.  The warrant provided information about Zahra's bones, blood and bodily liquids that could be found in the drains of the Baker home.  Read the warrants: Group 1 | Group 2 | Group 3 | Group 4  (NOTE: Large pdf files)
On Monday, December 13th, Attorney Amanda Martin filed a civil motion to have the remaining 30 search warrants unsealed.

For now, its appears there may be a hearing on January 3rd to discuss Martin's motion requesting the release of the remaining warrants. 
Some of the warrants reportedly contain information about Elisa Baker's medical history as well as information on a website where she and Adam Baker met online.

http://morganton.wbtv.com/content/attorney-files-motion-release-remaining-search-warrants-zahra-case?

There's not much doubt in my mind that Elisa is batty as a bed bug, but she's crazy like a fox. Evil and cunning too.  I can just about imagine the information on the dating website.    I hope nothing is more gruesome that what has already been released. That last release of documents was really hard to take. 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: December 13, 2010, 05:51:28 PM »

This is totally unbelievable...Justice delayed is justice denied.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.