May 13, 2024, 05:23:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 493613 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1380 on: August 07, 2008, 07:11:31 PM »

Cindy's did say on the 911 call that the car smelled like a dead body....and she WASHED the slacks that were left in the car by Casey "because they smelled like the car".

Why in the he!! would she wash them instead of giving them to LE?? Cindy made the three 911 calls the same day they picked up the car.....cops were at her house until 7am the next morning, and she didn't "THINK" to give them EVERYTHING that was in that car....WTF?!

Destroying evidence is a crime!!

You can't un-ring that bell Granny!!

Something happened at that house June 16th, and Cindy and George know d@mn well what it was, and is what prompted Casey to leave......they can talk in circles and deny all they want, but they are only fooling themselves if they think everyone believes them!  IMO

These people disgust me!

Bitch Cindy *claimed* she found the slacks in the floorboard of the back seat...who's to say they weren't in the trunk.....with blood stains on them too....and *WHY IN GODDESS'S NAME didn't she give them to LE right then and there...but..noooooooooo...she being the perfect little mommy and wife...had to wash and neatly put then away for Casy....BIG RED FLAGS FLAPPIN'  all over the place...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1381 on: August 07, 2008, 07:12:05 PM »

While telling her volunteers to get off their asses and look for Caylee...

She was very busy washing Caylee down her clothes washer.

Cindy Anthony needs to be in jail TONIGHT.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: August 07, 2008, 07:14:02 PM »

You all could be right, I just cant let my mind go there - yet.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: August 07, 2008, 07:14:59 PM »

I've been looking for a link that has Cindy talking about the clothes and reciepts. Anyone have a clue when that was?

Was that the statement in the beginning where she said she had all this stuff out for LE and they weren't interested in it?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1384 on: August 07, 2008, 07:15:46 PM »

Let me get this straight...please correct me if I have this wrong. LOL

They found a person by the same name as the person Casey claims was the baby sitter she left Caylee with at Sawgrass Apt. 210.  This same person actually filled out an application to rent one of those apartments, but never followed through. Apt. 210 had not been rented for several months according the management of the apartments.  Yet, Casey had this person's name and knew about her wanting to rent an apartment? Neither this Gonzalez person or Casey have ever met each other.   

How?  What?  Why?  Where?  How??   Yep, I am confused as heck right now.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: August 07, 2008, 07:17:21 PM »

You all could be right, I just cant let my mind go there - yet.

That is because you are a good person with a big heart Always 1,

you would never consider doing something so gosh awful.

Only a GHOUL could do something so cold and  abominable!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: August 07, 2008, 07:17:25 PM »

She was trying to make it look like somebody else killed Caylee.

The bitch went all the way. imho

I believe it is going to be our worst fears, unfortunately.

Casey needs to fry for this.

They need to jail that whole family.

Carpe...it's cases like this that really get to me....after 5 miscarriages...I finally carried to full term my one and only precious child...a Beautiful Daughter.....

When I see shit like this...and *those* people on the media lieing their asses off....it just makes me want to jump through the TV screen and shake the shit out of them...yelling at them...YOU COULD HAVE GIVEN HER TO MEEEEEEEEE.....I could have given her the most loving life a child could imagine.....I hate them....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1387 on: August 07, 2008, 07:17:44 PM »

On Aug 1, I posted this, so it was before Aug 1 that Cindy washed the clothes. I'll get it nailed down if I keep looking:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3111.msg403495#msg403495

Look through my posts on this page and you'll see it.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1388 on: August 07, 2008, 07:19:19 PM »

I've been looking for a link that has Cindy talking about the clothes and reciepts. Anyone have a clue when that was?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,393262,00.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: August 07, 2008, 07:19:50 PM »

They found a person by the same name as the person Casey claims was the baby sitter she left Caylee with at Sawgrass Apt. 210.  This same person actually filled out an application to rent one of those apartments, but never followed through. Apt. 210 had not been rented for several months according the management of the apartments.  Yet, Casey had this person's name and knew about her wanting to rent an apartment? Neither this Gonzalez person or Casey have ever met each other.   

Hi Lala's...yeppers...very confusing to me too...maybe a friend of Casy's from the night club scene worked at the apts?...I haven't a clue...

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: August 07, 2008, 07:24:14 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,393262,00.html

Missing Tot's Mom: 'It Still Feels Like She's Close to Home'

Tuesday , July 29, 2008

MEGYN KELLY, FOX NEWS HOST: Cindy Anthony speaks, and she is angry. I'm Megyn Kelly, in for Greta Van Susteren. Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy, speaking to FOX News moments ago, saying she is frustrated with the way her missing granddaughter's case is being handled and going "On the Record" with our team on the ground in Florida. This is coming in raw. Bear with us and take a listen.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CYNTHIA ANTHONY, GRANDMOTHER OF MISSING CHILD: (INAUDIBLE) Not going to get me in trouble with the deputies, so...

ROZZIE FRANCO, WFLA RADIO: You're not going to get in trouble with the deputies!

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: Oh, I absolutely am because any time I say anything remotely negative, then it just pushes them further away. And they haven't sat down and talked to us since a week ago Saturday -- it's been over a week -- about the status of this case. The only thing that they ever did was come to our house last Monday, telling us that they're going to testify against Casey at her bond hearing, which, you know, I figured they would anyway. And I still don't have my laptop they promised me last Monday. I still don't have my phone back -- or not my phone, my...

Watch the Interview, Pt. 1 | Pt. 2

FRANCO: Cindy, why do you feel like they're going to testify against Casey?

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: They already did. I'm saying when they testified against her at the bond hearing, you know, they came to the house and said, Oh, we have to testify. Well, you know, no kidding. They're the ones that put her there, so I would think they're going to justify their reasons.

But you know, the family is going stir crazy because there's only so many things that I can do to put the word out about Caylee. And until the media and the sheriff's department comes out and starts telling the public that they are actively looking for this little girl and telling us what they're doing about it, it's like they're not doing anything.

FRANCO: Right. We asked them today. We asked them about a grid pattern from your home and why they haven't done that and why they're not searching actively. What do you think? What are your thoughts on that?

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: I don't know. I mean, they had receipts that could have traced my daughter's last actions for the last month. They didn't want them. They didn't even want to go through any of her personal things. It's too late now, guys. I've already put her stuff away. So you know, I let it sit out in her bedroom for the last week-and-a-half, and no one's wanted to comb through any of the stuff that we took from the apartment.

I mean, I don't get it. You know, either you're looking for my granddaughter or you're building a case against my daughter. You know, do something. You know, I'm sick and tired of the fact that we're sitting here, we're in the dark, we're aching every day because we don't have our granddaughter with us. And people out in the public are getting frustrated because, you know, they believe that my daughter's...

FRANCO: Alive.

ANTHONY: ... My granddaughter's alive. They believe in my daughter. Everybody that knows Casey knows that she's going to do everything she can to protect Caylee. She's not going to hurt her.

FRANCO: Talk to us about the receipts. What kind of receipts did the Orange County sheriff...

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: She has receipts from going to the grocery story, from going shopping, from doing whatever. They could have went back at the stores to see if Caylee was with her. They could have done a whole lot of things. They haven't -- you know, they didn't. So it's too late now to go back. I don't have those anymore.

And I'm -- frankly, I'm not holding any more stuff for them. Anything I have I'm going to give to whoever I have, a private investigator, her attorney or whatever that acts like they care about my granddaughter. And I'm frustrated. I just want one of them from the sheriff's department to call me and give me some respect, give my husband some respect, and give us a little update.

They were so good about coming here every day for the first three days and -- because they knew we were giving them everything they wanted, and I've given everything they wanted. I opened my home to them. I let them search my back yard without question. I let them take my computers without question. You know, they said they're done with them. I can't even get on the -- on my daughter's side of our desktop because they changed the password. And I can't get my granddaughter's pictures to even look at them.

And I feel like I'm the one that's being punished for trying to look for my granddaughter. And I can't keep doing this day after day. I'm getting harassed by the media. My son gets chased down on his way to see his sister this morning. And then they wonder why he ran out of there afterwards? I mean, what the hell were they going to get from him on his way, driving? What do you think you're going to get on the expressway from someone that you have to keep speeding up and making someone feel so uncomfortable? My son's a tough person, but he called me this morning, he said, Mom, this is the first time I felt like my life was in danger.

FRANCO: Right. Absolutely. He's been a tough person in media.

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: And you know what? Channel 9, I didn't out you this morning, but I'm outing you now. You know, I never had a chance to call the station or report it to the manager, but I want those people reprimanded. I want them fired because I'm going to bring formal charges again if it happens again because this has to stop. Quit harassing her friends. Her friends trying to speak to the authorities. They won't return their phone calls.

But they don't need to be on the media. They've already said Casey is a great mom, that she's always taken good care of Caylee, she's always been worried about Caylee, that she's been around cigarette smoke or whatever. This Zenaida person's been in Casey's vocabulary for the last three years. Do they think that she's been plotting to murder her child for three years now? Come on. Give me a break! Look at the common sense stuff...

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: August 07, 2008, 07:24:21 PM »

It hit me today like a brick wall...

The amount of gas she stole would barely get her anywhere.

With 45 G's sitting on mom's credit cards ... she wasn't hurtin' for

a tank of gas.

What else could you use it for?

Don't forget the grand she stole from Amy too!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: August 07, 2008, 07:24:35 PM »

Always 1 had a good thought... somehow Casey was able to see that info.

Maybe she was there just long enough to see the card laying on a desk?

... or somebody, somehow, gave her that info... but I think with all the

heat... if someone helped her, they'd be cracking by now.

I think it'd have to be a scenario only involving Casey.

...or maybe simply overhearing Zenaida talking about it with friends

club or a restaurant?

------------------
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: August 07, 2008, 07:32:53 PM »

No Rob, I cant believe she could burn the baby.  She loved the baby in her own way.  Caylee was just an inconvience to the way she wanted to live her life.  I feel Caylee is right there.....

how do you know she loved Caylee???

she is not helping anyone find her...

sorry, I'm not sure she loved Caylee.... how do you know??? and she will not reveal who the father is - maybe that should be a clue - what are her feelings toward the real father - not the imaginary three version given by Cindy the Psycho...

It hit me today like a brick wall...

The amount of gas she stole would barely get her anywhere.

With 45 G's sitting on mom's credit cards ... she wasn't hurtin' for

a tank of gas.

What else could you use it for?

those are my thoughts also.

Does anyone "know" when Casey took the 45G's via credit cards?
Was it all at once? Over a period of time? Recently?  Several years ago?  The Anthony's civil court records indicate they had some back trouble with Citibank a couple of years ago.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: August 07, 2008, 07:34:20 PM »

I think she burned her, after the accident.

...and buried her.
I have heard that burning flesh smells realy bad someone would have smelled this.
It was very hot in FL that week.

I just can't believe she would do that I can't go there.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: August 07, 2008, 07:35:15 PM »

''said facts made known to me have caused me to certify and find there is probable cause to believe that certain laws have been and are being violated in and on certain premises..."

Is this normal wording for a warrant? Sounds like stuff is still going on. 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: August 07, 2008, 07:35:49 PM »

CYNTHIA ANTHONY, GRANDMOTHER OF MISSING CHILD: (INAUDIBLE) Not going to get me in trouble with the deputies, so...

ROZZIE FRANCO, WFLA RADIO: You're not going to get in trouble with the deputies!

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: Oh, I absolutely am

She ABSOLUTELY is.

By this point, she already KNOWS what she has done.

...and it will most certainly get her ass a ticket to jail.

Cindy, if you are reading this tonight, YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL.

> Start washing and packing.

------------------
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: August 07, 2008, 07:36:03 PM »

Did we learn that the police talked to the workers at the Sawgrass Apts. and they told the police that they didn't recognize pictures of either Casey or Caylee?

Yet, today, we understand that Casey was staying for a while in one of the apartments across from the apartment Zainada looked at!

Hmmm..

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: August 07, 2008, 07:38:39 PM »

I think she burned her, after the accident.

...and buried her.
I have heard that burning flesh smells realy bad someone would have smelled this.
It was very hot in FL that week.

I just can't believe she would do that I can't go there.

I hate to bring this up...but...how is the aligator population in the lakes and ponds in that part of FL?

Des

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: August 07, 2008, 07:39:28 PM »

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: Oh, I absolutely am

She ABSOLUTELY is.

By this point, she already KNOWS what she has done.

...and it will most certainly get her ass a ticket to jail.

Cindy, if you are reading this tonight, YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL.

> Start washing and packing.

I believe Cindy "knew" what she was doing before she did it.  Her comment about not believing that the police wouldn't come and get the clothes she had of Casey's and the receipts..."but it's too late now".  To me, that says she was having a little hissy fit and would just show them!! So...she disposed of the receipts and washed the clothes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.