May 17, 2024, 07:04:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 375628 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: November 19, 2008, 09:11:56 AM »

From the Ant's blog:

Caylee: Things to Know About Her!

NEW Facts to Know about Caylee Marie!
Caylee is more left handed than right, but she can throw with either hand.
She knows her full name.
She loves dogs and cats.
She loves balloons!
She can count to 45 in spanish.
She loves dancing and music.

Name: Caylee Marie Anthony
Missing since: June 16, 2008

Characteristics
Hair-light brown hair
Eyes-Dark hazel
Height- Aprrox. 3.5 to 4 feet tall
Weight- Approx. 35 – 45 lbs.
Birth mark on left shoulder/arm

Caylee's Favorite Things!
Color: purple and pink
Food & Drink: green beans and apple juice
Sweets: iced animal cookies & chocolate ice cream

If you have seen Caylee Marie or you think you have in the past, please call the new tipline at:

Tips & Leads Call the New Number:
1-888-231-5618

Um, "if you have seen her or think you have"....

That's pretty good if she can count to 45 in Spanish.. at 2 1/2 yrs old. And Cindy was ok with that? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: November 19, 2008, 09:12:53 AM »

Last night, rumour has it that Murt faked a suicide attempt to get hackers off his back? One of his followers called LE for a welfare check when she noticed something odd going on. Murt is apparently saying the FBI were at his home investigating the hacker complaint but when the woman called LE back to check on Murt they advised there was no one else there and he was fine. Murt is blaming a "hate sight" on the web for the whole ordeal. Anyhow, sounds like a mess. I have never been in Murts chat or a follower of any kind, but this sort of thing really bothers me. FBI, faking suicide...??

I have my doubts on the suicide.  IIRC, the FBI has been involved in the case.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: November 19, 2008, 09:16:27 AM »

Last night, rumour has it that Murt faked a suicide attempt to get hackers off his back? One of his followers called LE for a welfare check when she noticed something odd going on. Murt is apparently saying the FBI were at his home investigating the hacker complaint but when the woman called LE back to check on Murt they advised there was no one else there and he was fine. Murt is blaming a "hate sight" on the web for the whole ordeal. Anyhow, sounds like a mess. I have never been in Murts chat or a follower of any kind, but this sort of thing really bothers me. FBI, faking suicide...??

Yes, very strange.  Hind sight is aways 20/20, but you would think that if someone wanted to ferret out hackers they could have come up with a better ruse than a fake suicide.   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1903 on: November 19, 2008, 09:17:49 AM »

Ok, Murt is a likeable guy, and I know he has lost two family members recently. So maybe if this is true (suicide attempt, fake or real), it's time to take a step back for his own welfare. He is not LE. He is not Tim Miller. He is not the Anthony family. He is not one of their attorneys. He does not HAVE to be involved so deeply. I realize he is interested and involved just like the rest of us (monkeys). But the rest of us are not getting hacked and receiving threats and so forth. The moment my personal well being was compromised, I'd back off and in a hurry.

Now, that may seem like backing down or letting the hackers "win." I wouldn't care. My personal health and safety would trump my pride. And it would trump the viewers need to see more. All just IMO, of course.   

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1904 on: November 19, 2008, 09:19:22 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview
Caylee Anthony, 3, Last Seen In Mid-June

"Having Thanksgiving come, it's not gonna be our normal, you know, our normal Thanksgiving," Cindy Anthony said.

"Elizabeth Smart. The police department there thought she was dead, but yet they followed up and brought Elizabeth home to Ed Smart," Cindy Anthony said.

Elizabeth Smart was found alive nine months after she was kidnapped from her Salt Lake City home in 2003.

Cindy Anthony said she will likely go Christmas shopping for Caylee, too.

The Anthonys said they have proof that Caylee is alive, and they plan on holding a news conference later this week to discuss the details.

Ok.  Sadly, no Thanksgiving from here on out will be the same. 

As far as I recall, there was no DNA evidence of death in the Elizabeth Smart case.

Christmas shopping?    I guess you do what you need to do get through the day.

You give proof to the cops.  Not at a news conference. And for heaven's sake. ACT ON IT. Why all the secrecy? Where is she, and why haven't  you gone to get her yet???

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: November 19, 2008, 09:21:51 AM »

Are you kidding me??    WTF!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: November 19, 2008, 09:25:16 AM »

And continuing with my train of thought from yesterday ...

This testing was not complete at the time of the report. Anyone know anything about it?

And notice this states in lieu of "bug" evidence. Guess they didn't have the maggots yet?

I remember you, Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: November 19, 2008, 09:26:09 AM »

Something I don't understand.  If Caylee was in trunk for 2 1/2 days before being put into something to stop the decomposition how did she do that without having the smell all over herself and her clothes?  If you believe that she showered at Jesse's to remove smell, what did she do with clothes?  Why wasn't there a lingering smell that Jesse noticed? I remember that he took a poly.  If the moving of Caylee is unrelated to Jesse house shower, again what happened to KC's clothes, they would have to smell? 

----------------
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1908 on: November 19, 2008, 09:34:44 AM »

I can't believe that guy lied about his service...
You know, there IS something called the Stolen Valor Act...I believe these people, and there are a LOT of them, should be prosecuted. It completely degrades the actual heroes; the ones who ARE out there sweating, bleeding, and dying for our country. I mean, who knows, if this guy's boss hadn't been prior military, he would have kept his charade up and probably would have been on NG talking about his old "war stories" with the 4th group...only, I'm pretty sure if he had, there would be enough people from the 4th group to discredit him, almost immediately. All it takes is one quick look at his record, or one quick question about his graduation from Q course...
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: November 19, 2008, 09:34:59 AM »

Something I don't understand.  If Caylee was in trunk for 2 1/2 days before being put into something to stop the decomposition how did she do that without having the smell all over herself and her clothes?  If you believe that she showered at Jesse's to remove smell, what did she do with clothes?  Why wasn't there a lingering smell that Jesse noticed? I remember that he took a poly.  If the moving of Caylee is unrelated to Jesse house shower, again what happened to KC's clothes, they would have to smell? 

----------------

I am pretty sure that some of the clothes in the car did stink per Cindy.  Unfortunately, she washed them before turning them over to the police for testing.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: November 19, 2008, 09:36:04 AM »

KLAAS, CAN I EMAIL YOU A QUESTION ABOUT SOMETHING FROM NATALEE'S THREAD?   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: November 19, 2008, 09:36:15 AM »

IMOO...this forum is so pro TES.....any real info not supporting TES...is flamed and disregarded....Des

WOW...that is really not cool....so far LP has not shown me too much to support TES has time and time again

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: November 19, 2008, 09:38:22 AM »

----------------

She had slacks in the car.  Cindy washed them because they had the same smell as the car.
I don't understand the shower and Jesse not smelling any odor.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: November 19, 2008, 09:38:39 AM »

This testing was not complete at the time of the report. Anyone know anything about it?

And notice this states in lieu of "bug" evidence. Guess they didn't have the maggots yet?

I saw that too.  Look down a little further and see where it says, "...several of the identified compounds are typically associated with anaerobic decomposition...decompositional event that might have been associated with the odor in the trunk of the car could have occurred under deprived oxygen conditions."

I take that to mean that little Caylee probably was alive when she went in the trunk.  Do you?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: November 19, 2008, 09:38:45 AM »

----------------

I don't think it is related. The date seemed too late to me IIRC. Say Caylee was outside in the backyard for 24 hours or less, then placed in the trunk, then 2 days or so later placed in a container in an attempt to hide the body/smell, then a few days to a week later disposed of in a dumpster, pond, woods? (Or alternatively the body could have been disposed of much earlier than we originally thought.)

The above would make the decomp found in the car roughly 3 days old. In order to remove the body without getting herself dirty, she could use something such as a shovel for removal and placement in the container. I think she could have done that at that point without getting dirty.

Now, I wonder how accurate that number (2.6 days or less) is. (From the report: " ... the error estimation for sodium is quite high as one approaches the beginning of decomposition.") And I also wonder how other factors such as the body being in a plastic bag the entire time it was in the trunk could have affected the results.

I think there is much more to come ...   

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: November 19, 2008, 09:39:26 AM »

IMOO...this forum is so pro TES.....any real info not supporting TES...is flamed and disregarded....Des

Now Des, not true.  Yes we are big TES supporters.  I personally am for anybody willing to search and help.  But just need to be careful with the integrity of the evidence.  Tim seems to know and I'm surprised LP let what happened last week go.

I WANT him to search.  Just make sure to be careful of every move and comment, as it feeds into the defense's hands!  We don't want that, as I'm sure LP doesn't either.  Not sure why he's not more mindful of that is all.

WOW, you mean after all this time you finally figured out that we are pro-TES???!!!

You mean like being pro-search, pro-results, pro-helping families, pro-closure and pro-finging missing people.

Tim and TES are not perfect and trust he they get an earful from me when it occurs. However, they have a heart of gold, have a tack record and do it for the love and memory of Laura.

They don't do it for $200K.

All they do is search. They went from FL to NC back to TX and searched in each location. It is not about being on TV nightly to hear yourself talk.

For TES its about searching even when the media does not cover the search or the missing person because its not a ratings grabber.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: November 19, 2008, 09:40:50 AM »

Sure, smklaas@hotmail.com but I warn you I'm barely awake yet 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: November 19, 2008, 09:41:27 AM »

KLAAS, EMAIL!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: November 19, 2008, 09:42:08 AM »

I saw that too.  Look down a little further and see where it says, "...several of the identified compounds are typically associated with anaerobic decomposition...decompositional event that might have been associated with the odor in the trunk of the car could have occurred under deprived oxygen conditions."

I take that to mean that little Caylee probably was alive when she went in the trunk.  Do you?

I took it as the decomp occurred under oxygen deprived conditions. The body would decompose differently closed up in the trunk than it would say laying out in the woods.

Now, it is still possible -- and one of the scenarios I tend to lean toward, that Caylee was placed in the trunk to sleep (aided by chloroform) while mommy went to canoodle with her BF and later Casey opened the trunk and found her dead.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: November 19, 2008, 09:48:33 AM »

oooppppssss forgot to say Good Morning Monks...old and new....and now I am off...have a great day!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.